EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Avenue Foch, Paris | Tourist Information



Avenue Foch
Paris, France 75116


L’avenue Foch est une avenue du arrondissement de Paris, qui commence place Charles-de-Gaulle (anciennement nommée « Place de l’Étoile ») et se termine porte Dauphine (place du Maréchal-de-Lattre-de-Tassigny). C'est une des douze avenues de l'Étoile et l'une des plus prestigieuses adresses parisiennes.SituationElle est longue de et est large de 120 mètres grâce aux jardins qui la bordent d'un bout à l'autre et qui en font la plus large avenue de la capitale. Autre particularité unique à Paris : ses larges « allées cavalières », situées entre la chaussée et les jardins, ne sont pas goudronnées, et permettaient jadis aux cavaliers de rejoindre à cheval le bois de Boulogne se trouvant à son extrémité ouest (porte Dauphine).Elle croise en son centre l’avenue de Malakoff et l’avenue Raymond-Poincaré.À la porte Dauphine, le triangle qu’elle forme avec l’avenue Bugeaud et le boulevard Flandrin a reçu le nom de place du Paraguay par arrêté du.HistoireOuverte en 1854, elle s'est d'abord appelée avenue de l’Impératrice (en hommage à l’impératrice Eugénie, épouse de Napoléon III), puis avenue du Général-Uhrich à la chute du Second Empire, avant de devenir avenue du Bois-de-Boulogne (souvent simplifié en avenue du Bois) en 1875. Le projet original de Jacques Hittorff prévoyait une chaussée de 16 mètres et deux contre-allées. Le baron Haussmann en faisait un projet plus grandiose d'une chaussée de 1200 mètres de longueur, de 120 mètres de largeur et d'une superficie de 144.000 m2.

Landmark Near Avenue Foch

Palais des congrès de Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
Paris, France 75017

01.40.68.22.22

Le palais des congrès de Paris, dans le arrondissement, est un lieu d'affaires, de congrès et de spectacles de la capitale, installé à la Porte Maillot, en bordure de Paris, du bois de Boulogne et de Neuilly-sur-Seine. Le palais des congrès fait partie du même ensemble qu'un hôtel gratte-ciel, le Concorde La Fayette, (aujourd'hui nommé Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile).Le palais des congrès est d'abord, comme son nom l'indique, un important centre d'affaires avec salons, boutiques, restaurants, salles de réunions et surfaces d'exposition. Il a pour adresse : 2, place de la Porte-Maillot, Paris17.HistoriqueLe terrain sur lequel le palais des congrès est situé est en limite de la Plaine des Sablons et de Sablonville, il a été occupé par le bastion des fortifications de Thiers, le Luna-Park et la chapelle N.D. de Compassion.Après la destruction des fortifications vers 1920, ce terrain en friche servait à l’installation de parc d’attraction estivaux temporaires. Il abrita même après la guerre quelques bâtiments d’hébergement de ministères.

Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place de L'Etoile
Paris, France 75008

01 55 37 73 77

Avenue Foch
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Foch
Paris, France 75116 Paris

Place Victor Hugo
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Victor Hugo
Paris, France 75116

<>

Fouquet's
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
avenue des champs élysées
Paris, France 75008

Le Fouquet's est le nom de trois cafés-restaurants. Usuellement, il désigne le restaurant de l'avenue des Champs-Élysées à Paris mais trois autres Fouquet's se trouvent également à Cannes, à Toulouse et à Marrakech.HistoriqueLe Fouquet's Paris a été créé en 1899, rénové en 1999, sa salle de restaurant est classée à l'inventaire des monuments historiques. Le bâtiment comprend aussi l'Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière. Les deux établissements appartiennent au groupe Lucien Barrière.Le Fouquet's est célèbre dans le milieu du cinéma français. Il abrite chaque année le déjeuner des nommés quelques semaines avant la cérémonie des César du cinéma, ainsi qu'une fête avec de nombreuses personnalités du cinéma après la cérémonie. Il abrite également un nombre d'évènements et de prix artistiques comme le Prix Anges & Démons du scénario.Ce restaurant centenaire a pourtant failli disparaître en 1992: le propriétaire koweitien des murs avait alors donné congé au restaurateur, pour pouvoir ouvrir une galerie marchande ou de peinture. Jack Lang, alors ministre de la culture, décida alors de faire classer la salle de restaurant du Fouquet's aux monuments historiques.

Avenue De La Grande Armée
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Av. De La Grande Armée
Paris, France 75017

Place Charles de Gaulle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

<>

The Place Charles de Gaulle, historically known as the Place de l'Étoile, is a large road junction in Paris, France, the meeting point of twelve straight avenues (hence its historic name, which translates as "Square of the Star") including the Champs-Élysées. It was renamed in 1970 following the death of General and President Charles de Gaulle. It is still often referred to by its original name, and the nearby metro station retains the designation Charles de Gaulle – Étoile.Paris Axe historique ("historical axis") cuts through the Arc de Triomphe, which stands at the centre of the Place de l'Étoile.HistoryThe original name of the area was the Butte Chaillot . At the time it was the point of convergence of several hunting trails. The Marquis de Marigny constructed monumental roadworks, completed in 1777, on the mound when he was establishing the plantations along the Champs Élysées. This work included paving of the road in the form of a star, as it still exists today. The junction became known as the Place de l'Étoile. There is no pedestrian access to the Arc de Triomphe from any of the twelve avenues as there is constant movement of automobile traffic on and around the road junction, but an underpass is accessible to the Arc de Triomphe.In 1787, during the construction of the Farmers-General Wall, la Barrière de l'Étoile was built to the design of Claude Nicolas Ledoux for the collection of the octroi tax at the entrance to Paris. The wall and the two buildings built on either side of the Place de l'Étoile were demolished in the nineteenth century.

Place Charles de Gaulle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

<>

The Place Charles de Gaulle, historically known as the Place de l'Étoile, is a large road junction in Paris, France, the meeting point of twelve straight avenues (hence its historic name, which translates as "Square of the Star") including the Champs-Élysées. It was renamed in 1970 following the death of General and President Charles de Gaulle. It is still often referred to by its original name, and the nearby metro station retains the designation Charles de Gaulle – Étoile.Paris Axe historique ("historical axis") cuts through the Arc de Triomphe, which stands at the centre of the Place de l'Étoile.HistoryThe original name of the area was the Butte Chaillot . At the time it was the point of convergence of several hunting trails. The Marquis de Marigny constructed monumental roadworks, completed in 1777, on the mound when he was establishing the plantations along the Champs Élysées. This work included paving of the road in the form of a star, as it still exists today. The junction became known as the Place de l'Étoile. There is no pedestrian access to the Arc de Triomphe from any of the twelve avenues as there is constant movement of automobile traffic on and around the road junction, but an underpass is accessible to the Arc de Triomphe.In 1787, during the construction of the Farmers-General Wall, la Barrière de l'Étoile was built to the design of Claude Nicolas Ledoux for the collection of the octroi tax at the entrance to Paris. The wall and the two buildings built on either side of the Place de l'Étoile were demolished in the nineteenth century.

Salle Pleyel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
252, rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré (Parigi)
Paris, France 75008

La Salle Pleyel, du nom de la manufacture française de pianos Pleyel, était une salle de concerts symphoniques située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Inaugurée en 1927, elle prenait la suite de plusieurs « Salles Pleyel » créées au cours du. Aujourd'hui, la salle est exploitée par le groupe Fimalac et programme dorénavant tout type de spectacles (variétés, jazz, rock, danse, …) à l'exception de la musique classique.De style art déco, elle est considérée comme l’une des grandes salles françaises du, comme un « passage obligé de la gent musicale internationale ». Elle a contribué à l’animation de la vie musicale de Paris en accueillant, depuis son ouverture, environ vingt-cinq millions de spectateurs lors de vingt mille concerts« La nouvelle Salle Pleyel : le moment de vérité », Le Monde de la musique, avril 2006, . Plusieurs fois rénovée, elle est inscrite au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Rouverte en septembre 2006 après quatre années d’interruption, elle a été gérée par la Cité de la musique de 2006 à 2014, est devenue propriété de cette dernière en juin 2009, et a accueilli en résidence l’orchestre de Paris et l’orchestre philharmonique de Radio France de septembre 2006 à décembre 2014. Depuis janvier 2015, la programmation relève de la Philharmonie de Paris, et la Cité de la musique a donné la concession de la salle pour quinze ans au groupe Fimalac, dans le cadre d'une occupation temporaire du domaine de l'État.

Salle Pleyel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
252, rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré (Parigi)
Paris, France 75008

La Salle Pleyel, du nom de la manufacture française de pianos Pleyel, était une salle de concerts symphoniques située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Inaugurée en 1927, elle prenait la suite de plusieurs « Salles Pleyel » créées au cours du. Aujourd'hui, la salle est exploitée par le groupe Fimalac et programme dorénavant tout type de spectacles (variétés, jazz, rock, danse, …) à l'exception de la musique classique.De style art déco, elle est considérée comme l’une des grandes salles françaises du, comme un « passage obligé de la gent musicale internationale ». Elle a contribué à l’animation de la vie musicale de Paris en accueillant, depuis son ouverture, environ vingt-cinq millions de spectateurs lors de vingt mille concerts« La nouvelle Salle Pleyel : le moment de vérité », Le Monde de la musique, avril 2006, . Plusieurs fois rénovée, elle est inscrite au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Rouverte en septembre 2006 après quatre années d’interruption, elle a été gérée par la Cité de la musique de 2006 à 2014, est devenue propriété de cette dernière en juin 2009, et a accueilli en résidence l’orchestre de Paris et l’orchestre philharmonique de Radio France de septembre 2006 à décembre 2014. Depuis janvier 2015, la programmation relève de la Philharmonie de Paris, et la Cité de la musique a donné la concession de la salle pour quinze ans au groupe Fimalac, dans le cadre d'une occupation temporaire du domaine de l'État.

Arch de Triumph
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle (originally named Place de l'Étoile), at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. It should not be confused with a smaller arch, the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, which stands west of the Louvre. The Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.The Arc de Triomphe is the linchpin of the Axe historique (historic axis) – a sequence of monuments and grand thoroughfares on a route which runs from the courtyard of the Louvre to the Grande Arche de la Défense. The monument was designed by Jean Chalgrin in 1806 and its iconographic program pits heroically nude French youths against bearded Germanic warriors in chain mail. It set the tone for public monuments with triumphant patriotic messages.

Porte Maillot
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place De La Porte Maillot
Paris, France 75017

0666639636

Porte Maillot is a station on Paris Métro Line 1 and on the RER C. The station replaces another station of the same name, the original terminus of Line 1, which was demolished and moved in 1936.The name derives from a former gate to the Bois de Boulogne, whose name derives perhaps from maille, or croquet. The present day Porte Maillot is in the centre of a roundabout close to the modern Palais des congrès de Paris which the station serves. The centre of the roundabout is a small park, providing a midpoint on the long view between the arches of La Defense and the Arc de Triomphe.HistoryThe first station called "Porte Maillot" opened in 1900 and was the terminus of Line 1, and was therefore a loop, allowing trains to turn around without reversing. Like Porte Dauphine and Porte de Vincennes, it was arranged with a central waiting area and tracks on either side, with two tunnels. The station was replaced with a new station a short distance to the west with the extension of Line 1 to Pont de Neuilly in 1937.The new line dives down and passes under the old loop. In 1992 this old station was turned into a reception area by the RATP, now the "Espace Maillot". The new platforms were built 105 metres long to accommodate 7-car trains in the future, a plan which has never been realised.Since 1988 and the opening of the northern branch of the C Branch of the RER, this station has served the Neuilly – Porte Maillot station of the RER C. The two stations are connected by a long corridor.

Paris - Place Victor Hugo
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
80 ave victor hugo
Paris, France 75116

<>

Avenue Kléber
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Kléber
Paris, France 75116

<>

Charles de Gaulle – Étoile
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France

Charles de Gaulle – Étoile is a station on Paris Métro Line 1 and of the RER urban rail network. It lies on the boundary of the 8th, 16th, and 17th arrondissements of Paris. Originally called simply Étoile, after its location at Place de l'Étoile, it took on the additional name of President Charles de Gaulle from 1970.The platforms are built beneath Place de l'Étoile, which is situated at the end of the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. The Arc de Triomphe is in the centre of the Place. Lines 1 and 2 have two side platforms each, while the terminus on Line 6 is a single track with two platforms situated in a loop; passengers alight on the left platform and board on the right. Trains depart immediately from this station and make a longer stop at Kléber.HistoryAlthough Line 1 had opened on 19 July 1900, Étoile station only opened on 1 September that year, being followed quickly by the Line 6 station and the line 2 station . The RER line A station, 30 m deeper, opened on 21 February 1970, initially as the terminus of a shuttle from La Défense. After the death of Charles de Gaulle on 13 November 1970, Place de l'Étoile was renamed Place Charles de Gaulle and the station was renamed as Charles de Gaulle – Étoile. The RER was extended to Auber on 23 November 1971.

Avenue des Ternes
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Ternes
Paris, France 75017

<>

Rue Aristide Briand
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Aristide Briand
Paris, France 75007

<>

Rue de la Pompe
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Pompe
Paris, France 75116

Rue de la Pompe is a street in Paris, France, which was named after the pump which served water to the castle of Muette. With a length of 1690 metres, Rue de la Pompe is one of the longest streets in the 16th arrondissement. It runs from Avenue Paul Doumer (in the district of Muette) to Avenue Foch (in the district of Porte Dauphine).Originally, it was a small way and first mentioned in 1730. For a long time, Rue de la Pompe, which runs from South to North, was together with Rue de Longchamp (which runs from East to West) the main axis of Passy whose terrain was mainly used for agricultural reasons until it became a part of Paris on January 1 of 1860.Residence of famous peopleThe house with number 1 lies in the southern part of the street and on the left side. Brigitte Bardot has spent a part of her childhood here.Just a few steps further on the same side of the street – at the place where today is house number 11 – once stood a country house in which the writer and journalist Jules Janin moved around 1850: "It surely needs a lot of courage to settle in this wilderness, on a scarcely discernible way. The first three winters we have spent alone here, surrounded by this frightening isolation and this total silence." During the summer 0f 2010 Jessica Talley, noted American photographer and dancer lived with the notorious socialite Eliza F M Wright on the top floor of number 11.In direct neighborhood grew up at nearly the same time the writer and caricaturist George du Maurier who was born on March 6, 1834 in Paris. In his first novel Peter Ibbetson, which has some autobiographical tendencies, the author is telling about happy days of childhood in the Rue de la Pompe:

Place de Mexico
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place de Mexico
Paris, France 75016

<>

George V (Paris Métro)
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
130 avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

George V is a station on line 1 of the Paris Métro, under the Champs-Élysées.The station was opened on 13 August 1900, almost a month after trains began running on the original section of line 1 between Porte de Vincennes and Porte Maillot on 19 July 1900.It was originally called Alma, after the nearby street named in honour of the Battle of Alma in the Crimean War. On 27 May 1920 the street and station were renamed after George V in appreciation of the United Kingdom's support for France during World War I.The station entrance is located between Rue de Bassano and Avenue George V on the Champs-Élysées.

Landmark Near Avenue Foch

Palais des congrès de Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
Paris, France 75017

01.40.68.22.22

Le palais des congrès de Paris, dans le arrondissement, est un lieu d'affaires, de congrès et de spectacles de la capitale, installé à la Porte Maillot, en bordure de Paris, du bois de Boulogne et de Neuilly-sur-Seine. Le palais des congrès fait partie du même ensemble qu'un hôtel gratte-ciel, le Concorde La Fayette, (aujourd'hui nommé Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile).Le palais des congrès est d'abord, comme son nom l'indique, un important centre d'affaires avec salons, boutiques, restaurants, salles de réunions et surfaces d'exposition. Il a pour adresse : 2, place de la Porte-Maillot, Paris17.HistoriqueLe terrain sur lequel le palais des congrès est situé est en limite de la Plaine des Sablons et de Sablonville, il a été occupé par le bastion des fortifications de Thiers, le Luna-Park et la chapelle N.D. de Compassion.Après la destruction des fortifications vers 1920, ce terrain en friche servait à l’installation de parc d’attraction estivaux temporaires. Il abrita même après la guerre quelques bâtiments d’hébergement de ministères.

Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place de L'Etoile
Paris, France 75008

01 55 37 73 77

Avenue Foch
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Foch
Paris, France 75116 Paris

Place Victor Hugo
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Victor Hugo
Paris, France 75116

<>

Fouquet's
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
avenue des champs élysées
Paris, France 75008

Le Fouquet's est le nom de trois cafés-restaurants. Usuellement, il désigne le restaurant de l'avenue des Champs-Élysées à Paris mais trois autres Fouquet's se trouvent également à Cannes, à Toulouse et à Marrakech.HistoriqueLe Fouquet's Paris a été créé en 1899, rénové en 1999, sa salle de restaurant est classée à l'inventaire des monuments historiques. Le bâtiment comprend aussi l'Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière. Les deux établissements appartiennent au groupe Lucien Barrière.Le Fouquet's est célèbre dans le milieu du cinéma français. Il abrite chaque année le déjeuner des nommés quelques semaines avant la cérémonie des César du cinéma, ainsi qu'une fête avec de nombreuses personnalités du cinéma après la cérémonie. Il abrite également un nombre d'évènements et de prix artistiques comme le Prix Anges & Démons du scénario.Ce restaurant centenaire a pourtant failli disparaître en 1992: le propriétaire koweitien des murs avait alors donné congé au restaurateur, pour pouvoir ouvrir une galerie marchande ou de peinture. Jack Lang, alors ministre de la culture, décida alors de faire classer la salle de restaurant du Fouquet's aux monuments historiques.

Avenue De La Grande Armée
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Av. De La Grande Armée
Paris, France 75017

Place Charles de Gaulle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

<>

The Place Charles de Gaulle, historically known as the Place de l'Étoile, is a large road junction in Paris, France, the meeting point of twelve straight avenues (hence its historic name, which translates as "Square of the Star") including the Champs-Élysées. It was renamed in 1970 following the death of General and President Charles de Gaulle. It is still often referred to by its original name, and the nearby metro station retains the designation Charles de Gaulle – Étoile.Paris Axe historique ("historical axis") cuts through the Arc de Triomphe, which stands at the centre of the Place de l'Étoile.HistoryThe original name of the area was the Butte Chaillot . At the time it was the point of convergence of several hunting trails. The Marquis de Marigny constructed monumental roadworks, completed in 1777, on the mound when he was establishing the plantations along the Champs Élysées. This work included paving of the road in the form of a star, as it still exists today. The junction became known as the Place de l'Étoile. There is no pedestrian access to the Arc de Triomphe from any of the twelve avenues as there is constant movement of automobile traffic on and around the road junction, but an underpass is accessible to the Arc de Triomphe.In 1787, during the construction of the Farmers-General Wall, la Barrière de l'Étoile was built to the design of Claude Nicolas Ledoux for the collection of the octroi tax at the entrance to Paris. The wall and the two buildings built on either side of the Place de l'Étoile were demolished in the nineteenth century.

Place Charles de Gaulle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

<>

The Place Charles de Gaulle, historically known as the Place de l'Étoile, is a large road junction in Paris, France, the meeting point of twelve straight avenues (hence its historic name, which translates as "Square of the Star") including the Champs-Élysées. It was renamed in 1970 following the death of General and President Charles de Gaulle. It is still often referred to by its original name, and the nearby metro station retains the designation Charles de Gaulle – Étoile.Paris Axe historique ("historical axis") cuts through the Arc de Triomphe, which stands at the centre of the Place de l'Étoile.HistoryThe original name of the area was the Butte Chaillot . At the time it was the point of convergence of several hunting trails. The Marquis de Marigny constructed monumental roadworks, completed in 1777, on the mound when he was establishing the plantations along the Champs Élysées. This work included paving of the road in the form of a star, as it still exists today. The junction became known as the Place de l'Étoile. There is no pedestrian access to the Arc de Triomphe from any of the twelve avenues as there is constant movement of automobile traffic on and around the road junction, but an underpass is accessible to the Arc de Triomphe.In 1787, during the construction of the Farmers-General Wall, la Barrière de l'Étoile was built to the design of Claude Nicolas Ledoux for the collection of the octroi tax at the entrance to Paris. The wall and the two buildings built on either side of the Place de l'Étoile were demolished in the nineteenth century.

Salle Pleyel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
252, rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré (Parigi)
Paris, France 75008

La Salle Pleyel, du nom de la manufacture française de pianos Pleyel, était une salle de concerts symphoniques située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Inaugurée en 1927, elle prenait la suite de plusieurs « Salles Pleyel » créées au cours du. Aujourd'hui, la salle est exploitée par le groupe Fimalac et programme dorénavant tout type de spectacles (variétés, jazz, rock, danse, …) à l'exception de la musique classique.De style art déco, elle est considérée comme l’une des grandes salles françaises du, comme un « passage obligé de la gent musicale internationale ». Elle a contribué à l’animation de la vie musicale de Paris en accueillant, depuis son ouverture, environ vingt-cinq millions de spectateurs lors de vingt mille concerts« La nouvelle Salle Pleyel : le moment de vérité », Le Monde de la musique, avril 2006, . Plusieurs fois rénovée, elle est inscrite au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Rouverte en septembre 2006 après quatre années d’interruption, elle a été gérée par la Cité de la musique de 2006 à 2014, est devenue propriété de cette dernière en juin 2009, et a accueilli en résidence l’orchestre de Paris et l’orchestre philharmonique de Radio France de septembre 2006 à décembre 2014. Depuis janvier 2015, la programmation relève de la Philharmonie de Paris, et la Cité de la musique a donné la concession de la salle pour quinze ans au groupe Fimalac, dans le cadre d'une occupation temporaire du domaine de l'État.

Salle Pleyel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
252, rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré (Parigi)
Paris, France 75008

La Salle Pleyel, du nom de la manufacture française de pianos Pleyel, était une salle de concerts symphoniques située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Inaugurée en 1927, elle prenait la suite de plusieurs « Salles Pleyel » créées au cours du. Aujourd'hui, la salle est exploitée par le groupe Fimalac et programme dorénavant tout type de spectacles (variétés, jazz, rock, danse, …) à l'exception de la musique classique.De style art déco, elle est considérée comme l’une des grandes salles françaises du, comme un « passage obligé de la gent musicale internationale ». Elle a contribué à l’animation de la vie musicale de Paris en accueillant, depuis son ouverture, environ vingt-cinq millions de spectateurs lors de vingt mille concerts« La nouvelle Salle Pleyel : le moment de vérité », Le Monde de la musique, avril 2006, . Plusieurs fois rénovée, elle est inscrite au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Rouverte en septembre 2006 après quatre années d’interruption, elle a été gérée par la Cité de la musique de 2006 à 2014, est devenue propriété de cette dernière en juin 2009, et a accueilli en résidence l’orchestre de Paris et l’orchestre philharmonique de Radio France de septembre 2006 à décembre 2014. Depuis janvier 2015, la programmation relève de la Philharmonie de Paris, et la Cité de la musique a donné la concession de la salle pour quinze ans au groupe Fimalac, dans le cadre d'une occupation temporaire du domaine de l'État.

Arch de Triumph
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle (originally named Place de l'Étoile), at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. It should not be confused with a smaller arch, the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, which stands west of the Louvre. The Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.The Arc de Triomphe is the linchpin of the Axe historique (historic axis) – a sequence of monuments and grand thoroughfares on a route which runs from the courtyard of the Louvre to the Grande Arche de la Défense. The monument was designed by Jean Chalgrin in 1806 and its iconographic program pits heroically nude French youths against bearded Germanic warriors in chain mail. It set the tone for public monuments with triumphant patriotic messages.

Porte Maillot
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place De La Porte Maillot
Paris, France 75017

0666639636

Porte Maillot is a station on Paris Métro Line 1 and on the RER C. The station replaces another station of the same name, the original terminus of Line 1, which was demolished and moved in 1936.The name derives from a former gate to the Bois de Boulogne, whose name derives perhaps from maille, or croquet. The present day Porte Maillot is in the centre of a roundabout close to the modern Palais des congrès de Paris which the station serves. The centre of the roundabout is a small park, providing a midpoint on the long view between the arches of La Defense and the Arc de Triomphe.HistoryThe first station called "Porte Maillot" opened in 1900 and was the terminus of Line 1, and was therefore a loop, allowing trains to turn around without reversing. Like Porte Dauphine and Porte de Vincennes, it was arranged with a central waiting area and tracks on either side, with two tunnels. The station was replaced with a new station a short distance to the west with the extension of Line 1 to Pont de Neuilly in 1937.The new line dives down and passes under the old loop. In 1992 this old station was turned into a reception area by the RATP, now the "Espace Maillot". The new platforms were built 105 metres long to accommodate 7-car trains in the future, a plan which has never been realised.Since 1988 and the opening of the northern branch of the C Branch of the RER, this station has served the Neuilly – Porte Maillot station of the RER C. The two stations are connected by a long corridor.

Paris - Place Victor Hugo
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
80 ave victor hugo
Paris, France 75116

<>

Avenue Kléber
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Kléber
Paris, France 75116

<>

Charles de Gaulle – Étoile
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France

Charles de Gaulle – Étoile is a station on Paris Métro Line 1 and of the RER urban rail network. It lies on the boundary of the 8th, 16th, and 17th arrondissements of Paris. Originally called simply Étoile, after its location at Place de l'Étoile, it took on the additional name of President Charles de Gaulle from 1970.The platforms are built beneath Place de l'Étoile, which is situated at the end of the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. The Arc de Triomphe is in the centre of the Place. Lines 1 and 2 have two side platforms each, while the terminus on Line 6 is a single track with two platforms situated in a loop; passengers alight on the left platform and board on the right. Trains depart immediately from this station and make a longer stop at Kléber.HistoryAlthough Line 1 had opened on 19 July 1900, Étoile station only opened on 1 September that year, being followed quickly by the Line 6 station and the line 2 station . The RER line A station, 30 m deeper, opened on 21 February 1970, initially as the terminus of a shuttle from La Défense. After the death of Charles de Gaulle on 13 November 1970, Place de l'Étoile was renamed Place Charles de Gaulle and the station was renamed as Charles de Gaulle – Étoile. The RER was extended to Auber on 23 November 1971.

Avenue des Ternes
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Ternes
Paris, France 75017

<>

Rue Aristide Briand
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Aristide Briand
Paris, France 75007

<>

Rue de la Pompe
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Pompe
Paris, France 75116

Rue de la Pompe is a street in Paris, France, which was named after the pump which served water to the castle of Muette. With a length of 1690 metres, Rue de la Pompe is one of the longest streets in the 16th arrondissement. It runs from Avenue Paul Doumer (in the district of Muette) to Avenue Foch (in the district of Porte Dauphine).Originally, it was a small way and first mentioned in 1730. For a long time, Rue de la Pompe, which runs from South to North, was together with Rue de Longchamp (which runs from East to West) the main axis of Passy whose terrain was mainly used for agricultural reasons until it became a part of Paris on January 1 of 1860.Residence of famous peopleThe house with number 1 lies in the southern part of the street and on the left side. Brigitte Bardot has spent a part of her childhood here.Just a few steps further on the same side of the street – at the place where today is house number 11 – once stood a country house in which the writer and journalist Jules Janin moved around 1850: "It surely needs a lot of courage to settle in this wilderness, on a scarcely discernible way. The first three winters we have spent alone here, surrounded by this frightening isolation and this total silence." During the summer 0f 2010 Jessica Talley, noted American photographer and dancer lived with the notorious socialite Eliza F M Wright on the top floor of number 11.In direct neighborhood grew up at nearly the same time the writer and caricaturist George du Maurier who was born on March 6, 1834 in Paris. In his first novel Peter Ibbetson, which has some autobiographical tendencies, the author is telling about happy days of childhood in the Rue de la Pompe:

Place de Mexico
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place de Mexico
Paris, France 75016

<>

George V (Paris Métro)
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
130 avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

George V is a station on line 1 of the Paris Métro, under the Champs-Élysées.The station was opened on 13 August 1900, almost a month after trains began running on the original section of line 1 between Porte de Vincennes and Porte Maillot on 19 July 1900.It was originally called Alma, after the nearby street named in honour of the Battle of Alma in the Crimean War. On 27 May 1920 the street and station were renamed after George V in appreciation of the United Kingdom's support for France during World War I.The station entrance is located between Rue de Bassano and Avenue George V on the Champs-Élysées.

Residence Near Avenue Foch

Residhome Roisy Park Hotel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Siege Sociale - 42 avenue George V,
Paris, France 75008

0 825 36 34 32

Rue La Boétie
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Rue La Boétie
Paris, France 75008

<>

Avenue des Ternes
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Ternes
Paris, France 75017

<>

La Clef Tour Eiffel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
83 avenue Kleber
Paris, France 75016

+33 (0)1 44 05 75 75

Citadines Trocadéro Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
29 bis, rue Saint-Didier
Paris, France 75116

+33 (0)1 56 90 70 00

Rue de la Pompe
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Pompe
Paris, France 75116

Rue de la Pompe is a street in Paris, France, which was named after the pump which served water to the castle of Muette. With a length of 1690 metres, Rue de la Pompe is one of the longest streets in the 16th arrondissement. It runs from Avenue Paul Doumer (in the district of Muette) to Avenue Foch (in the district of Porte Dauphine).Originally, it was a small way and first mentioned in 1730. For a long time, Rue de la Pompe, which runs from South to North, was together with Rue de Longchamp (which runs from East to West) the main axis of Passy whose terrain was mainly used for agricultural reasons until it became a part of Paris on January 1 of 1860.Residence of famous peopleThe house with number 1 lies in the southern part of the street and on the left side. Brigitte Bardot has spent a part of her childhood here.Just a few steps further on the same side of the street – at the place where today is house number 11 – once stood a country house in which the writer and journalist Jules Janin moved around 1850: "It surely needs a lot of courage to settle in this wilderness, on a scarcely discernible way. The first three winters we have spent alone here, surrounded by this frightening isolation and this total silence." During the summer 0f 2010 Jessica Talley, noted American photographer and dancer lived with the notorious socialite Eliza F M Wright on the top floor of number 11.In direct neighborhood grew up at nearly the same time the writer and caricaturist George du Maurier who was born on March 6, 1834 in Paris. In his first novel Peter Ibbetson, which has some autobiographical tendencies, the author is telling about happy days of childhood in the Rue de la Pompe:

Sa Higaan Ko
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Kabihasnan
Paris, France 92200

Boulevard Malesherbes Paris 17e
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Malesherbes
Paris, France 75008

<>

Waldorf Trocadero
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
97 Rue Lauriston
Paris, France 75116

01 45 53 83 30

Avenue Georges Mandel
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Georges Mandel
Paris, France 75116

<>

Avenue De La Bourdonnais, Paris
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Avenue de la Bourdonnais
Paris, France 75007

Avenue Victor Hugo 75116
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
163 avenue Victor Hugo
Paris, France 75116

Salon Wagram
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue de Wagram
Paris, France 75008

38 rue Jouffroy d'abbans 75017 Paris
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
7 rue Jouffroy d'Abbans
Paris, France 75017

Rue de Miromesnil
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Miromesnil
Paris, France 75008

Rue de Miromesnil is a street in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It begins at rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré at the level of place Beauvau and ends at boulevard de Courcelles.

L Hortensia
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
4 Place du Marechal Juin
Paris, France 75017

Christian dior - 7 rue de Teheran
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
7ruede téhéran
Paris, France 75008

230 Rue Du Faubourg Saint-Honore
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Du Faubourg Saint-honoré
Paris, France 75008

<>

Embassy of Canada, Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Adresse postale:Ambassade du Canada 35, avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris FRANCE
Paris, France 75008

++33 (0)1 44 43 29 02

The Canadian Embassy in France is the main diplomatic mission of Canada to France. It is located at 35 avenue Montaigne, in the 8th arrondissement. The ambassador resides at 135 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Paris is also home to Canada's permanent delegations to UNESCO and the OECD, which are housed separately, and the Quebec government's delegation, which is also in a separate building.HistoryThe embassy is the oldest "foreign" posting in the Canadian foreign service .The history of Canada's presence in Paris goes back to 1882 and was actually started by the action of the province of Quebec. The provincial government appointed Hector Fabre, a former journalist and senator be its representative in France. The federal government took advantage of this presence to name him Canada's "agent" and later "commissioner" in France, although he held no diplomatic rank or status. Fabre was theoretically supposed to report to the Canadian High Commission in London, but in practise had little oversight.In 1911 Philippe Roy became Canada's, and Quebec's "commissioner general" in France, by the appointment of the Laurier Liberals. The incoming Tory government disapproved of the potential conflicts-of-interest that could result from his serving both roles, and he resigned from the Quebec position. In 1914 as most of the foreign representatives in Paris evacuated because of the threatening German Army, Roy remained in Paris.

Hôtel de Béhague
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
123 rue Saint Dominique
Paris, France 75007

L’hôtel de Béhague, ou de Béarn, est un hôtel particulier situé à Paris en France. Il abrite aujourd'hui l'Ambassade de Roumanie.LocalisationIl est situé au rue Saint-Dominique, dans le arrondissement de Paris.HistoireConstruit en 1866 pour le comte Octave de Béhague par Gabriel-Hippolyte Destailleur et agrandi en 1895-1904 par Walter-André Destailleur pour Martine-Marie-Pol de Béhague, comtesse de Béarn. Acheté en 1939 par Carol II, il abrite depuis cette date l'ambassade de Roumanie.Ce bâtiment fait l’objet d’un classement au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Voir aussiArticles connexes Liste des monuments historiques du 7e arrondissement de Paris Liste des hôtels particuliers parisiens Relations entre la France et la Roumanie

Street Near Avenue Foch

Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysees Paris
Paris, France 75008

Des news, des photos, des videos, les photos des Fans, des citations.........Plus de 10 posts/Jour News, Photos, videos, quotes , photos by fans... More than 10 posts daily.

Avenue Foch
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Foch
Paris, France 75116 Paris

Avenue De La Grande Armée
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Av. De La Grande Armée
Paris, France 75017

Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Place Du Trocadéro
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre
Paris, France 75116

<>

Paris - Shanzelize
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Elysée
Paris, France 75008

<>

Avenue Victor Hugo
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
avenue Victor Hugo
Paris, France 75116

<>

Avenue Victor Hugo Paris 16
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Victor Hugo
Paris, France 75116

<>

Les Champs Élysées
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysees
Paris, France 75008

01 45 61 27 27

Avenue Kléber
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Kléber
Paris, France 75116

<>

Rue de la Faisanderie - Paris 16 ème
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Faisanderie
Paris, France 75016

<>

Avenue Hoche
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Hoche
Paris, France 75008

<>

Avenue des Ternes
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Ternes
Paris, France 75017

<>

Arc De Triomphe Etoile, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Rue Marbeuf
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
rue Marbeuf
Paris, France 75008

<>

Rue Aristide Briand
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Aristide Briand
Paris, France 75007

<>

Rue de Longchamp
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Longchamp
Paris, France 75116

<>

Rue de la Pompe
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Pompe
Paris, France 75116

Rue de la Pompe is a street in Paris, France, which was named after the pump which served water to the castle of Muette. With a length of 1690 metres, Rue de la Pompe is one of the longest streets in the 16th arrondissement. It runs from Avenue Paul Doumer (in the district of Muette) to Avenue Foch (in the district of Porte Dauphine).Originally, it was a small way and first mentioned in 1730. For a long time, Rue de la Pompe, which runs from South to North, was together with Rue de Longchamp (which runs from East to West) the main axis of Passy whose terrain was mainly used for agricultural reasons until it became a part of Paris on January 1 of 1860.Residence of famous peopleThe house with number 1 lies in the southern part of the street and on the left side. Brigitte Bardot has spent a part of her childhood here.Just a few steps further on the same side of the street – at the place where today is house number 11 – once stood a country house in which the writer and journalist Jules Janin moved around 1850: "It surely needs a lot of courage to settle in this wilderness, on a scarcely discernible way. The first three winters we have spent alone here, surrounded by this frightening isolation and this total silence." During the summer 0f 2010 Jessica Talley, noted American photographer and dancer lived with the notorious socialite Eliza F M Wright on the top floor of number 11.In direct neighborhood grew up at nearly the same time the writer and caricaturist George du Maurier who was born on March 6, 1834 in Paris. In his first novel Peter Ibbetson, which has some autobiographical tendencies, the author is telling about happy days of childhood in the Rue de la Pompe:

Avenue de Wagram
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue de Wagram
Paris, France

Place de Mexico
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place de Mexico
Paris, France 75016

<>

Landmark Near Avenue Foch

Embassy of Ireland, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
12 avenue Foch
Paris, France 75116

01 44 17 67 00

The Embassy of Ireland in Paris (Ambassade d'Irlande à Paris) is the diplomatic mission of Ireland to France. It is located at 12 Avenue Foch in the 16th arrondissement.The embassy is also represented in France by Honorary Consuls in Cherbourg, Antibes/Cannes and Lyon. The embassy is accredited to Monaco, where it also has an honorary consul.The current Ambassador to France is Geraldine Byrne Nason, who was moved from her position as Second Secretary General of the Department of the Taoiseach.BuildingThe Irish Embassy in Paris was built in the 1890s and it was purchased by the Irish government in 1954 to house the new embassy. In 2006, the reception rooms of the chancery underwent extensive renovations.

Place Charles de Gaulle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

<>

The Place Charles de Gaulle, historically known as the Place de l'Étoile, is a large road junction in Paris, France, the meeting point of twelve straight avenues (hence its historic name, which translates as "Square of the Star") including the Champs-Élysées. It was renamed in 1970 following the death of General and President Charles de Gaulle. It is still often referred to by its original name, and the nearby metro station retains the designation Charles de Gaulle – Étoile.Paris Axe historique ("historical axis") cuts through the Arc de Triomphe, which stands at the centre of the Place de l'Étoile.HistoryThe original name of the area was the Butte Chaillot . At the time it was the point of convergence of several hunting trails. The Marquis de Marigny constructed monumental roadworks, completed in 1777, on the mound when he was establishing the plantations along the Champs Élysées. This work included paving of the road in the form of a star, as it still exists today. The junction became known as the Place de l'Étoile. There is no pedestrian access to the Arc de Triomphe from any of the twelve avenues as there is constant movement of automobile traffic on and around the road junction, but an underpass is accessible to the Arc de Triomphe.In 1787, during the construction of the Farmers-General Wall, la Barrière de l'Étoile was built to the design of Claude Nicolas Ledoux for the collection of the octroi tax at the entrance to Paris. The wall and the two buildings built on either side of the Place de l'Étoile were demolished in the nineteenth century.

Ambassade de Belgique en France
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
9 rue de Tilsitt
Paris, France 75017

0144093939

L'ambassade de Belgique en France est la représentation diplomatique de la Belgique en France. Elle est située 9 rue de Tilsitt, à Paris près de la place de l'Étoile. Son ambassadeur est Vincent Mertens de Wilmars en poste depuis 2015.HistoireL'hôtel particulier qu'occupe l'actuelle ambassade a été construit en 1874 lors des travaux du baron Haussmann. Il passa successivement entre les mains de M. Guillermoz de Schutte, homme d’affaires bremois puis en 1876 de M. et Mme Mac-Kay, industriel de nationalité américaine. Les Mac-Kay vendent précipitamment les lieux à M. Victor Klotz pour la somme de 1 million de francs.Le bien reste dans la famille mais Louis-Lucien Klotz, avocat puis ministre des Finances sous la fait de mauvaises spéculations en Bourse et le parlementaire est criblés de dettes. Le Crédit foncier rachète l'immeuble mis en gage pour 1,25 millions de francs en 1937 et le revend en 1941 à la société immobilière Étoile-Tilsitt pour 5 millions.L’hôtel sera revendu le 21 juin 1951 à l’état belge pour 105 millions de francs. Tous les services déménagent de l'hôtel La Marck situé au 25 rue de Surène pour le nouveau bâtiment de la rue de Tilsitt. L'hôtel de La Marck reste aujourd'hui la résidence de l'ambassadeur.ConsulatsLa Belgique a un Consulat général de Belgique à Strasbourg.

Place de l'Étoile (homonymie)
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

La place Charles-de-Gaulle, anciennement place de l’Étoile, est une place située à Paris, à la limite de trois arrondissements. Encore très connue sous son ancien nom, elle est officiellement rebaptisée le en l'honneur de Charles de Gaulle quelques jours après sa mort. Au centre de cette place se trouve l'Arc de triomphe.Ce site est desservi par la station de métro Charles de Gaulle - Étoile.HistoireLa place Charles-de-Gaulle est située sur la butte-témoin de l'Étoile, telle qu'elle apparaît sur la carte d'État-Major des Environs de Paris de 1818-1824. Marigny eut le projet d'aplanir la butte en même temps qu'il faisait replanter en ligne les Champs-Élysées. Les travaux, considérables, furent terminés en 1777. Le pavage de la place représente aussi une étoile.Le nom d'Étoile est ancien et indique une convergence de routes ; ce qui s'appelle aujourd'hui la place de l'Étoile est au un carrefour de chasse.En 1787, lors de la construction du mur des Fermiers généraux, la barrière de l'Étoile (encore appelée barrière de Neuilly) est aménagée sur les dessins de Claude-Nicolas Ledoux pour encaisser l'octroi à l'entrée de Paris. Deux bâtiments encadraient la barrière et sont aujourd'hui disparus. La barrière marquait la limite de Paris et de son ancien arrondissement (1795-1859) correspondant à l'actuel arrondissement et à la partie ouest de l'actuel arrondissement.

Rue Lauriston
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
129 RUE LAURISTON
Paris, France

La rue Lauriston est une voie du arrondissement de Paris.Histoire et descriptionAncien chemin du Bel-air, la rue tire son nom de Jacques Alexandre Law de Lauriston (1768-1828) militaire et homme d'État sous le Premier Empire et la Restauration.Le réservoir de Passy est situé dans cette rue. Construit par Marie François Eugène Belgrand (1810-1878) et mis en service sous le Second Empire, il est l'un des principaux réservoirs de stockage d'eau non potable à Paris.Au 40, vécut le peintre et illustrateur Fabien Fabiano qui y décéda le 26 mai 1962.Au 74 ter, se trouve le seul jeu de paume de Paris, et l'une des trois dernières salles en activité en France, avec Fontainebleau et Pau.Durant la Seconde Guerre mondiale, la Gestapo française de Bonny (1895-1944) et Lafont (1902-1944) était installée au numéro 93.En raison du caractère « bourgeois » de ce quartier, le chanteur Pierre Perret place dans la rue Lauriston l'action (mettant en scène une « bonne » espagnole) de l'un des couplets de sa chanson des années 1960 La Corrida.On retrouve mentionnée, dans la chanson interprétée par Jean-Louis Foulquier, Tout c'qu'est dégueulasse, la rue Lauriston.Au 101 bis, l'écrivain Joseph Bialot a écrit en 1978 son premier roman policier Le Salon du prêt à saigner qui fut récompensé par le Grand Prix de littérature policière 1979.

PARIS LA NUIT
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France

<>

Agenda des plus belles soirées de la capitale ! Anecdotes en tout genre... Photos de notre si belle ville !... Un peu d'tout quoi !!!

Embajada de Argentina en Francia
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
6, rue Cimarosa
Paris, France 75116

La Embajada de la República Argentina en Francia es la principal representación diplomática de la República Argentina en ese país europeo. La sede de la misión diplomática se encuentra en la calle Cimarosa número 6, de la ciudad de París.

Place Tristan-Bernard
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
64 rue du rocher
Paris, France 75008

La place Tristan-Bernard est une place du arrondissement de Paris, en France, ayant précédemment été une voie de la commune de Neuilly-sur-Seine.DescriptionLa place Tristan-Bernard s'étend des deux côtés de l'avenue des Ternes ; elle tire son nom du romancier et auteur dramatique Paul Bernard dit Tristan Bernard, célèbre humoriste (1866 - 1947) dont le buste (1906 - 1973) est situé sur la place.Sur le piédestal figurent quelques-unes de ses phrases humoristiques : ; ; et surtout. Jouxtant la place, se dresse l'église Saint-Ferdinand des Ternes.La statue des francs-tireurs des TernesSur cette place se trouvait jusqu'à la dernière guerre la statue du Franc-tireur des Ternes, rappelée à la mémoire du passant par l'enseigne de la brasserie-restaurant toute proche.Le monument représentait un soldat du bataillon des Francs-tireurs des Ternes, surnommés « à la branche de houx », dont une branche ornait leur chapeau tyrolien de feutre noir également orné d'une cocarde tricolore.Le reste de leur tenue comportait une capote de laine brune, des guêtres fauves et un large pantalon de drap gris-bleu.Ce bataillon de volontaires s'illustra pendant le siège de 1870, à la Redoute de Montretout et à la bataille de Buzenval.Pour approfondirArticles connexes Tristan Bernard Théâtre Tristan-Bernard Liste des voies du 17e arrondissement de Paris Arrondissements de Paris

Palais des congrès de Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
Paris, France 75017

The Palais des congrès de Paris is a concert venue, convention centre and shopping mall in the 17th arrondissement of Paris, France. The venue was built by French architect Guillaume Gillet, and was inaugurated in 1974. Nearby the venue are Bois de Boulogne and the affluent neighbourhood of Neuilly-sur-Seine. The closest métro and RER stations are Porte Maillot and Neuilly – Porte Maillot, accessible via the lower levels of the building.VenuesThe four main venues are: Grand Amphithéâtre: 3,723 seatsAmphithéâtre Bordeaux: 650 seatsTV studioPast eventsCésar Awards presentations: 1976, 1981, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1995Eurovision Song Contest 1978Tour de France presentationUEFA Euro 2016 final draw

Danish House in Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
142 avenue des Champs-Elysées
Paris, France 75008

La Maison du Danemark est un institut culturel promouvant le Danemark à Paris, qui fut inauguré en 1955 au 142 avenue des Champs-Élysées dans le arrondissement.Le bâtimentAu, à l’emplacement de la Maison du Danemark, se trouvait un parc d’attractions, le jardin Beaujon, connu surtout pour ses feux d’artifice et vols en montgolfière.Au début du, à cet emplacement, fut édifié un hôtel particulier de quatre étages, l'hôtel Subiran, constitué d'une maison principale donnant sur les Champs-Élysées, une grande cour intérieure et deux pavillons donnant sur la rue Lord-Byron.ConstructionL'idée de créer une maison danoise à l'étranger naît à l'occasion de l'exposition universelle de Bruxelles en 1935. L’architecte participe à cette exposition avec ses pavillons danois.L'État danois acquiert le terrain en 1948, démolit l'hôtel Subiran sur l'initiative de Johannes Kjærbøl, ministre danois du Logement, et fait construire la Maison du Danemark dans le but de promouvoir l'industrie, l'agriculture et la culture danoises. La première pierre est posée le 23 septembre 1952 par Erik Eriksen, Premier ministre danois, en présence de Robert Schumann, ministre français des Affaires étrangères, et de la fanfare de la garde de Tivoli. Une partie des fonds pour la construction de la nouvelle Maison est recueillie à l'occasion d'une exposition franco-danoise à Copenhague en 1950, ainsi que par une loterie de la colonie danoise en France. Le coût total de la Maison revient à 6,7 millions de couronnes danoises.

Fouquet's
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
avenue des champs élysées
Paris, France 75008

Le Fouquet's est le nom de trois cafés-restaurants. Usuellement, il désigne le restaurant de l'avenue des Champs-Élysées à Paris mais trois autres Fouquet's se trouvent également à Cannes, à Toulouse et à Marrakech.HistoriqueLe Fouquet's Paris a été créé en 1899, rénové en 1999, sa salle de restaurant est classée à l'inventaire des monuments historiques. Le bâtiment comprend aussi l'Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière. Les deux établissements appartiennent au groupe Lucien Barrière.Le Fouquet's est célèbre dans le milieu du cinéma français. Il abrite chaque année le déjeuner des nommés quelques semaines avant la cérémonie des César du cinéma, ainsi qu'une fête avec de nombreuses personnalités du cinéma après la cérémonie. Il abrite également un nombre d'évènements et de prix artistiques comme le Prix Anges & Démons du scénario.Ce restaurant centenaire a pourtant failli disparaître en 1992: le propriétaire koweitien des murs avait alors donné congé au restaurateur, pour pouvoir ouvrir une galerie marchande ou de peinture. Jack Lang, alors ministre de la culture, décida alors de faire classer la salle de restaurant du Fouquet's aux monuments historiques.

Salle Pleyel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
252, rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré (Parigi)
Paris, France 75008

La Salle Pleyel, du nom de la manufacture française de pianos Pleyel, était une salle de concerts symphoniques située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Inaugurée en 1927, elle prenait la suite de plusieurs « Salles Pleyel » créées au cours du. Aujourd'hui, la salle est exploitée par le groupe Fimalac et programme dorénavant tout type de spectacles (variétés, jazz, rock, danse, …) à l'exception de la musique classique.De style art déco, elle est considérée comme l’une des grandes salles françaises du, comme un « passage obligé de la gent musicale internationale ». Elle a contribué à l’animation de la vie musicale de Paris en accueillant, depuis son ouverture, environ vingt-cinq millions de spectateurs lors de vingt mille concerts« La nouvelle Salle Pleyel : le moment de vérité », Le Monde de la musique, avril 2006, . Plusieurs fois rénovée, elle est inscrite au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Rouverte en septembre 2006 après quatre années d’interruption, elle a été gérée par la Cité de la musique de 2006 à 2014, est devenue propriété de cette dernière en juin 2009, et a accueilli en résidence l’orchestre de Paris et l’orchestre philharmonique de Radio France de septembre 2006 à décembre 2014. Depuis janvier 2015, la programmation relève de la Philharmonie de Paris, et la Cité de la musique a donné la concession de la salle pour quinze ans au groupe Fimalac, dans le cadre d'une occupation temporaire du domaine de l'État.

Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
12 Rue Daru
Paris, France 75008

La cathédrale Saint-Alexandre-Nevsky est une église orthodoxe russe située à Paris, 12 rue Daru, dans le  arrondissement.Consacrée en 1861, elle est le premier lieu de culte permanent pour la communauté russe orthodoxe en France. Elle est le siège de l'Archevêché des Églises orthodoxes russes en Europe occidentale dans la juridiction du Patriarcat œcuménique de Constantinople. La cathédrale, crypte incluse, fait l’objet d’un classement au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.HistoireLa présence russe en France date du. Au, environ un millier de russes résident de façon temporaire ou permanente à Paris. Ils ne disposent pas de lieu de culte autre que celui situé à l’ambassade russe de Paris, qui est trop étroit.En 1847, l’aumônier de l’ambassade russe, le père Joseph Vassiliev, décide de mettre en projet la construction d’une église permanente. L’inertie du gouvernement russe et les lenteurs administratives françaises retardent l’aboutissement du projet, mais Napoléon III finit par donner son accord.Le financement de cette construction est fait essentiellement par souscription, en Russie et dans les milieux russes à travers le monde, appartenant à toutes les communautés religieuses (orthodoxes, catholiques et protestantes). Le tsar Alexandre II donne, sur sa cassette personnelle, environ. En France, l’intérêt est fort pour ce projet. Les dons des orthodoxes affluent, mais également ceux de catholiques ou de protestants.

Boulangerie Elie
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
49 rue laugier
Paris, France 75017

0147639565

Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysees Paris
Paris, France 75008

Des news, des photos, des videos, les photos des Fans, des citations.........Plus de 10 posts/Jour News, Photos, videos, quotes , photos by fans... More than 10 posts daily.

Voyancedecouvrezvotreavenir
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
champ
Paris, France 75000

Rue Pierre Charron, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
54 Rue Pierre Charron
Paris, France

<>

Rue Pierre Charron is a street in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, near Avenue Montaigne high-fashion district.HistoryThis street was once part of a unique rue de Morny that extended until the Place d'Iéna. Already with its present name, its section between the avenue George V and the abovementioned place was renamed avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie in 1918.Present namePierre Charron (1541–1603) was a French philosopher, author of Traité de la Sagesse (Treatise on Wisdom), and a friend of fellow philosopher Montaigne after whom the nearby avenue Montaigne is named.Closest Métro stationThe Rue Pierre Charron empties into the avenue des Champs-Elysées about midway between métro line 1 stations George V and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Also nearby are metro line 9's Saint-Philippe du Roule (to the north) and Alma-Marceau (to the south).

Ambassade du Japon en France
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
7, avenue Hoche
Paris, France 75008

01 48 88 62 00

L'ambassade du Japon en France est la représentation diplomatique du Japon auprès de la République française. Elle est située 7 avenue Hoche, dans le arrondissement de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2016,.HistoireL'ambassade de l'avenue Hoche est une demeure de la fin du achetée par le gouvernement japonais en 1906 à Madame Vion-Whitcomb. La décoration intérieure a alors été refaite à la mode japonaise par la maison Mitsukoshi, avant d'être reprise en 1951.Ambassadeurs du Japon en FranceLa diplomatie japonaise à Paris a été dirigée successivement par :Résidence de l'ambassadeurLa résidence de l'ambassadeur du Japon en France est située depuis 1967 dans l'hôtel Pillet-Will, au 31 rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré, également dans le arrondissement de Paris.ConsulatsOutre la section consulaire de son ambassade à Paris, le Japon possède des consulats généraux à Marseille et à Strasbourg, des consulats honoraires à Bordeaux, au Havre, à Lille, à Toulouse, à Nouméa (Nouvelle-Calédonie), et à Papeete (Polynésie française), et un bureau consulaire à Lyon.

Ambassade de Mauritanie en France
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
5 rue Montevideo
Paris, France 75116

0145048854

L'ambassade de Mauritanie en France est la représentation diplomatique de la République islamique de Mauritanie auprès de la République française. Elle est située 5 rue de Montevideo, dans le arrondissement de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2014, Abdoulaye Idrissa Wagne.AmbassadeursLes ambassadeurs de Mauritanie en France ont été successivement : est victime d'une tentative d'assassinat par les Brigades internationales Mustapha El Wali Sayed, envoyées par le Front Polisario.ConsulatsOutre la section consulaire de son ambassade à Paris, la Mauritanie possède des consulats honoraires à Marseille (avenue du Prado), Nice et Rouen (Bois-Guillaume).Elle possédait également un consulat général au 89 rue du Cherche-Midi dans le arrondissement de Paris, aujourd'hui fermé.RéférencesDans le Journal officiel de la République française (JORF), sur Légifrance :

Apostolic Nuncio to France
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
10 Avenue du Président Wilson
Paris, France

The Apostolic Nunciature to the French Republic is an ecclesiastical office of the Catholic Church in France. It is a diplomatic post of the Holy See, whose representative is called the Apostolic Nuncio with the rank of an ambassador.History of the NunciatureThe early twentieth century was a very difficult time in France-Vatican relations because of tensions over Church-State separation and anticlericalism, which were condemned by Pius X, and which led to the freezing of relations.However, relations were renewed after the First World War and had very much improved under the presidency of Charles de Gaulle. There was controversy over relations under the Vichy regime, because the regime rewarded the Church even though bishops often opposed antisemitism.Relations with the Sarkozy government have been relatively good, given the fact that the government has announced an end to the ban on recognition of higher Christian institutions.