Parco Cafe is a charming Italian style cafe serving truly delicious sandwiches, savouries and not forgetting their tempting cakes. They also serve a great range of drinks including excellent coffee and you can sit outside surrounded by their pretty olive trees and rosemary bushes.
The Ragged Canteen is located on the ground floor of Beaconsfield Contempoary Art Gallery
inside the beautiful old ragged school on Newport st.
We offer ethically sourced, seasonal home cooked dishes (including gluten-free and vegan options)
Serving lunch Wen-Fri from 12:00-14:30. Saturday all day toasties and brunch options. erving lunch Wen-Fri from 12:00-14:30. All day toasties and brunch options Sat.
Drinks, Cakes, Tea & Monmouth Coffee available through out our opening hours.
The Ragged Canteen is available for catering and private events.
Check gallery website for current exhibitiosn: http://beaconsfield.ltd.uk/projects/
and our facebook page for our daily menu.
We specialize in Engraving Glass, Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Acrylic and many more materials. We supply and engrave Trophies, Awards, Cups, Gifts, Medals and Signs. Established in 1962 by Michael Hapeshis in Vauxhall London, he became a trusted and highly respected shoe repairer, establishing a service based on high quality workmanship using always top quality materials. Today with 2nd & 3rd generation family members (Christopher & Andreas Hapeshis) continuing the business we have established an international reputation, we have customers in Europe, Tokyo, New Zealand and the USA. Among our customers we have Screen and stage actors, radio presenters, journalists and authors. We have also been photographed by Getty images and our shop has been used for TV sketches and TV advertisements.
Archbishop Tenison's C of E School, commonly known as Tenison's, is a Church of England mixed secondary School located in the London Borough of Lambeth.AdmissionsTenison's is now an 11–18 voluntary aided, boys and girls in September 2015 comprehensive school, part of the educational provision of the Anglican Diocese of Southwark and the London Borough of Lambeth. Girls are admitted to the sixth form. Tenison's became a specialist arts college in 2003. The school caters for around 530 pupils, of whom 80 are in the sixth form. The school is located directly opposite The Oval cricket ground, home of Surrey County Cricket Club.HistoryThomas Tenison, an educational evangelist and later Archbishop of Canterbury, founded several schools in the late 17th and early 18th centuries. A boys' school now at the Oval was founded in 1685 in the crypt of St Martin's in the Fields and relocated by 1895 in Leicester Square on the site previously occupied by the Sabloniere Hotel. The school moved to The Oval in 1928, with the new building being opened by the then Prince of Wales (later King Edward VIII). A girls' school was formally established in 1706 for 12 girls and in 1863 a new school building was erected at 18 Lambeth High Street. The girls school closed in 1961, when it amalgamated with Archbishop Temple's Boys School to form a mixed VA school. The building was used by Temple's as a first-year annex from 1968 to 1974, when Archbishop Temple's School closed. Archbishop Tenison founded another school in nearby Croydon in 1714.