The Champ de Mars is a large public greenspace in Paris, France, located in the seventh arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower to the northwest and the École Militaire to the southeast. The park is named after the Campus Martius ("Mars Field") in Rome, a tribute to the Latin name of the Roman God of war. The name also alludes to the fact that the lawns here were formerly used as drilling and marching grounds by the French military.The nearest Métro stations are La Motte-Picquet–Grenelle, École Militaire, and Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel, an RER suburban-commuter-railway station. A disused station, Champ de Mars is also nearby.Originally, the Champ de Mars was part of a large flat open area called Grenelle, which was reserved for market gardening. Citizens would claim small plots and exploit them by growing fruits, vegetables, and flowers for the local market. However, the plain of Grenelle was not an especially fertile place for farming.The construction, in 1765, of the École Militaire designed by Ange-Jacques Gabriel, was the first step toward the Champ de Mars in its present form. Grounds for military drills were originally planned for an area south of the school, the current location of the place de Fontenoy. The choice to build an esplanade to the north of the school led to the erection of the noble facade which today encloses the Champ de Mars. The planners leveled the ground, surrounded it with a large ditch and a long avenue of elms, and, as a final touch, the esplanade was enclosed by a fine grille-work fence.
Ministère Éducation NationaleDistance: 1.3 miTourist Information 110, Rue de Grenelle Paris, 75007
The Musée du Vin is a cultural venue in the 16th arrondissement located at 5, square Charles Dickens, Paris, France next to the Trocadéro and the Eiffel Tower. The nearest métro station is Passy. It opened in 1984.OverviewThe museum testifies to the richness and diversity of the French craft of winemaking, through an exposure to tools and objects used to work the grapevine and the wine. The collection is shown in an old setting from the Middle Ages and arranged later in storerooms by the Tiny Brothers of the Convent of Passy.HistoryFormerly, the hill where the winding galleries of the Wine Museum are located was covered by vast oak forest. Around the 6th century, Nigeon village is growing on the heights of Chaillot, with its crops, vineyards and quarries.In 1493, monks settled here. The area of there community extended to the present-day Water Street (Rue des Eaux). The building of the Abbaye de Passy began. The monks cultivated a few acres in a closed street, the existence of which the vinous road reminds us today. In the hill, they discovered ancient quarries where they created the cellars of the Abbey.From the 17th century, Rue des Eaux is open water and allows visitors to access the Museum. The name of the street refers to the mineral springs found there and was in great vogue until 1785. Today, visitors can peer at it through a well shaft. The French Revolution of 1789 removed the religious orders in 1790 and terminated the life of the Abbey, which was gradually destroyed. Rediscovered a few years ago, the Wine Museum opened to the public in 1984.
The Musée social was a private French institution founded in 1894. In the early twentieth century it became an important center of research into topics such as city planning, social housing and labor organization. For many years it played an important role in influencing government policy.OriginsThe original purpose of the Musée social was to preserve documents from the Social Economy pavilion of the Exposition Universelle (1889). This exposition, one hundred years after the French Revolution, had recorded the many changes in thought about the organization of society that had followed. The project to create the museum came from a meeting of Jules Siegfried, Léon Say and Émile Cheysson with count Joseph Dominique Aldebert de Chambrun in 1894. The count decided to devote his fortune to the foundation, which was officially inaugurated in March 1895. Although called a museum, in fact it became a research institute.Towards the end of the nineteenth century there were many non-governmental organizations interested in reform. The Musée social tried to coordinate the efforts of the groups working on "the social question." The Musée social brought together followers of Frédéric Le Play and others who were interested in improving the well-being of the masses while promoting private initiative, going beyond the timid reforms being considered by the government. Many historians consider that the French welfare state originated in the work done at the Musée social.OrganizationThe Musée social was well-funded, and followed an innovative model. It had several sections of study and research with the goal of documenting new topics for debate, possible changes to legislation, and development of new ideas. The institute paid researchers, whose reports were presented at conferences and published in the institute's journals or in collections of work that it published. One section, for example, was headed by Léon de Seilhac and studied contemporary labor movements. Another covered the major strikes during the third republic. Other sections covered topics such as urban and rural sanitation, agriculture, social insurance and employer institutions. All the material was held in the library, and made available to the public.
La rue de la Comète est une voie du arrondissement de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de la Comète est une voie publique située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Elle débute au 75 rue Saint-Dominique et se termine au 160 rue de Grenelle.
The Musée Clemenceau is a house museum located in the 16th arrondissement at 8, rue Benjamin Franklin, Paris, France. It is open in the afternoons of Tuesday through Saturday, except in August; an admission fee is charged. The closest métro stations are Passy and Trocadéro.The museum preserves the apartment and garden of Georges Clemenceau (1841–1929), French statesman and writer, who lived there from 1895 until his death. The museum opened to the public in 1931, and preserves the apartment as it was on the day of his death. Its first floor exhibits many objects reflecting Clemenceau's life and work, including the famous coat and gaiters he wore during his visits to the front in World War I, as well as portraits, photos, books, newspapers, and manuscripts.
The Ministry of Defence is the French department in charge of managing the French Armed Forces inside and outside French soil. It is an active member of NATO and European Defence Community. The actual Minister is Jean-Yves Le Drian.OrganizationMinister of DefenceThe head of the department is the Minister of Defence. He reports directly to the President of the Republic, the Commander-in-Chief of the French Armed Forces.His mission is to organize and manage the country Defense Policy in liaison with other departments. He is also in charge of mobilizing troops and managing the military infrastructure. He is responsible of the French Armed forces security to the Parliament.Chief of Defence StaffThe Chief of Defence Staff reports directly to the Minister. He is in charge of conducting operations, troops training, troops inspection, Programming the forces future, gathering and analyzing Intelligence, He is also in charge of maintaining relationships with other countries. The Chief of Defence Staff was held by French Navy Admiral Édouard Guillaud until February 2014 and is currently headed by French Army General Pierre de Villiers.
La francophonie désigne l'ensemble des personnes et des institutions qui utilisent le français comme langue de première socialisation , langue d'usage, langue administrative, langue d'enseignement ou langue choisie. La francophonie peut renvoyer tant à l'ensemble des pays francophones qu'à l'ensemble des pays ou régions membres de l'Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF) (notamment représentés par l'Association internationale des régions francophones (AIRF), où le français n'est d'ailleurs pas obligatoirement la langue majoritaire, ni même langue officielle.Selon l'OIF, en 2014, le français est la cinquième langue la plus parlée au monde avec 274 millions de locuteurs représentant 4 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 26), dont 212 millions en faisant un usage quotidien (+ 7 % entre 2010 et 2014) représentant 3 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 32). Estimé à 284 millions en 2015, le nombre de francophones approchera les 700 millions en 2050 soit 8 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 13), et 85 % de ces francophones seront en Afrique du fait de la croissance démographique.Dénominations« Francophonie », « francophonie » et « espace francophone »… Ces trois locutions ou syntagmes sont parfois synonymes mais le plus souvent complémentaires dans l'usage :
The Maison de la Chimie is an international conference center in Paris, France, located near the National Assembly.The house is managed by a nonprofit association. Its primary objective is to assist and help scientists and engineers working in the field of chemistry, through the organization of meetings, colloquia and conferences.The house provides office space to various associations involved in scientific and technological fields.Halls and rooms are also rented for meetings whose topics lie outside the field of chemistry; these other usages actually represent 75% to 80% of the activity. Because of its central location in Paris, near the National Assembly and several ministries, the house is particularly sought for meetings with elected officials.
Assemblea Nazionale (Francia)Distance: 1.0 miTourist Information 126 rue de l'Université Paris, 75007
Invalides is a Metro & RER station on lines 8 and 13 of the Paris Métro and on RER line C in the 7th arrondissement, located near and named after les Invalides.The metro station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels on line 10) and Opéra. The line 13 platforms were opened on 20 December 1923 as part of the original section of line 10 between Invalides and Croix Rouge (a station east of Sèvres – Babylone, which was closed during World War II). On 27 July 1937 the section of line 10 between Invalides and Duroc was transferred to become the first section of old line 14, which was connected under the Seine and incorporated into line 13 on 9 November 1976.The Palais Bourbon, seat of the French National Assembly (the lower house of the French Parliament), is nearby.
Il y a tellement à voir et à faire à la tour Eiffel ! Flâner au 1er étage, contempler Paris au 2ème, et faire le plein de sensations au sommet.
Faites de votre expérience sur la Tour un instant unique à partager entre amis ou en famille !
Retrouvez nos suggestions pour enrichir votre visite sur notre site officiel : http://www.tour-eiffel.fr
Emportez toute la tour Eiffel dans votre smartphone grâce à notre guide de visite disponible sur :
- l'AppStore : https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/tour-eiffel-guide-officiel/id484086108
- Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sete.Eiffel_fr
Réservez une table dans l'un des restaurants de la tour Eiffel : http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com
There is so much to see and do at the Eiffel Tower! Wander on the 1st floor, contemplate Paris from the 2nd floor and experience new sensations at the top.
Make your experience on the Tower a unique moment to share with friends and family!
Find our suggestions to enhance your visit on our official website: http://www.tour-eiffel.fr
Take all the Eiffel Tower in your smartphone thanks to our visit guide available at:
- the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/tour-eiffel-guide-officiel/id484086108
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sete.Eiffel_fr
Book a table in one of the restaurants of the Eiffel Tower: http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com
Grande Roue de Paris Distance: 1.0 miTourist Information Place de la Concorde Paris, France 75001
Tentation est une boutique de chaussure (homme, femme enfant), situé au 33 rue du président Wilson 92300 Levallois-Perret.
Nous vous proposons les marques suivante :
- Dr Martens