EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

St Annes Beach Huts and Apartments, Lytham St Annes | Tourist Information


121 - 123 South Promenade
Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom FY8 1

01253789332

St Annes Beach Huts & Beach Apartments are owned by Stuart & Zoe Robertson. Stuart and Zoe were born and brought up in Lytham St Annes and have a long family history of hospitality on the Fylde coast. It had long been their dream to bring Beach Huts back to St Annes. Now they have become a reality, and a huge success, they have been complemented with the creation of chic, luxury, New England style Beach Apartments designed with families in mind.

Landmark and Historical Place Near St Annes Beach Huts and Apartments

St Thomas' Church, St Anne's-on-the-Sea
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
346 clifton drive north
Lytham St Annes, FY8 1

St Thomas' Church is an Anglican church in St Anne's-on-the-Sea, a town on the Fylde coastal plain in Lancashire, England. It is an active parish church in the Diocese of Blackburn and the archdeaconry of Lancaster. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.History and administrationSt Anne's-on-the-Sea was developed as a seaside resort in the 19th century, and its first church was St Anne's, completed in 1873. The parish of St Thomas dates from 1893 when a small mission church of wood and corrugated iron was built in Orchard Road. When it was clear that a larger and more permanent church was needed, a list was started for subscriptions. Land for the new church was provided by local landowner John Talbot Clifton and brewer Robert Slater Boddington gave £500. Construction began in 1899 to a design by Lancaster-based firm Austin and Paley. The architects had won the commission in a competition held in 1892, and the plans had been agreed by 1895. The planned tower, porch, and two bays of the nave were not built at this time. As then built, the church provided seating for 600 people. The church was dedicated to St Thomas in 1900 by James Moorhouse, the Bishop of Manchester. The tower, porch and extra bays for the nave were added in 1904–05, increasing the seating to 670.

Lytham St Annes Pier
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
St Annes pier
Lytham St Annes, FY8 1LS