Tradition française remontant au 17e siècle, la marqueterie de paille est tombée dans l'oubli durant des décennies.
En se consacrant à la restauration d'objets anciens, Lison de Caunes a largement contribué au retour de la marqueterie de paille dans la décoration actuelle. Aujourd’hui, ce matériau intéresse de nouveau les décorateurs et les designers français et étrangers.
Lison de Caunes collabore avec eux pour créer des panneaux muraux, du mobilier ou des objets destinés aux particuliers ou à des lieux publics de prestige.
The International Music Council (IMC) is the world's largest network of organizations, institutions and individuals working in the field of music, and was founded by UNESCO in 1949. Over the 60 years of its existence, IMC developed into a world expert organization, a forum for exchange and reflection, and an observatory in the field of music.
IMC functions independently as an international NGO, however maintains a partnership with UNESCO. The vision of IMC is to be the world’s leading membership-based professional organisation dedicated to the promotion of the value of music in the lives of all peoples.
La Maison des Cultures du Monde a été fondée en 1982 par Chérif Khaznadar, déjà à l’initiative du Festival des Arts Traditionnels à Rennes (1974–1983), afin de répondre alors à la nécessité d'appliquer le principe de réciprocité dans les relations culturelles françaises avec le monde. Assurant sa direction depuis sa fondation jusqu’en 2007, Chérif Khaznadar en est aujourd’hui le Président. La Maison des Cultures du Monde est aujourd’hui dirigée par Arwad Esber.
Elle bénéficie du soutien :
- du Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication
- de la Ville de Paris
- de la Ville de Vitré
- de la Fondation Alliance française
- de l'UNESCO et la Commission nationale française pour l’UNESCO
- de fondations et institutions culturelles étrangères dans le cadre de l'organisation, chaque année, du Festival de l'Imaginaire.
Aliança Francesa é uma instituição sem fins lucrativos cujo objetivo é a promoção da língua e da cultura francesas fora da França. Para tanto, ela promove o ensino da língua francesa como língua estrangeira, expede diplomas específicos para atestar a competência e a proficiência linguísticas e promove eventos culturais diversos.A rede da Aliança Francesa compreende centros na França para a recepção de estudantes estrangeiros e 1071 estabelecimentos, instalados em 133 países, nos quais estudam mais de 440000 pessoas.Os centros locais da Aliança Francesa nascem geralmente por iniciativa de pessoas e instituições dos próprios países onde ela vem a se instalar, sendo regidas pela legislação local. Cada centro goza de autonomia estatutária e financeira, funcionando como uma franquia face à matriz parisiense, a qual é a proprietária da marca "Aliança Francesa". No Brasil, "Aliança Francesa" é nome fantasia sob o qual atua a instituição. A Alliance française em Portugal forma, por ano, cerca de 3.000 estudantes: adultos, jovens e crianças, acolhidos nos seus respectivos estabelecimentos, e profissionais de empresas.Criada em 21 de julho de 1883 por um comitê de personalidades, dentre as quais Paul Cambon, Ferdinand de Lesseps, Louis Pasteur, Ernest Renan, Júlio Verne, Armand Colin, a Alliance française de Paris tem apenas cerca de 5% de sua receita advinda de subvenções do governo francês, sendo o restante oriundo dos valores pagos pelos estudantes por conta dos cursos ministrados.
CID is an umbrella organization, in the sense that it evolves on a different level from its members. It is not connected to any particular dance school, company, federation or other institution. It does not organize festivals, workshops or competitions.
Being strictly non-commercial, it sells no products or services. It is independent of any government, political ideology or economic interest.
CID treats all forms of dance on an equal basis. It does not promote a particular view of dance, recognizing its universal character as an art form, as a means of education and as a research subject.
It is non-discriminatory. Reflecting the principles of the United Nations and UNESCO, it is open to all approaches to dance, without prejudice for race, gender, religion, political affiliation or social status.
CID is governed democratically - its leadership is elected every four years. Elected officers receive no emolument.
Membership is increasing constantly; in 2009 it included more than 600 institutional members (federations, schools, companies, competitions, festivals etc.) and over 4,000 individual members (choreographers, educators, dance historians, administrators, critics and others) in 155 countries.
It is open to membership, accepting organizations, institutions or persons with sufficient credentials.
All respective owners /artists have been contacted
images and graphics used, unless otherwise indicated, have been taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. This material is not presented as our own work, unless noted under the specific post. However, such matters are not always apparent in the free-wheeling world of Internet, in case there is a problem or error with copyrighted material, the breach of the said copyright is never intentional. The material in question will be removed at once upon request with presented proof. If you see any images which you feel should not be here, please private message us immediately and the offending material will be promptly removed.
The Medici Fountain is a monumental fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. It was built in about 1630 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.The Italian Influence in Paris in the 17th centuryThe period between the regency of Catherine de' Medici in France (1559–1589) and that of Marie de' Medici (1610–1642) saw a great flourishing of the Italian mannerist style in France, A community of artists from Florence, including the sculptor Francesco Bordoni, who helped design the statue of King Henry IV of France built on the Pont Neuf, and fountain technician Thomas Francini, who had worked on fountains in the new gardens of the Medici villas in Florence and Rome, found eager royal patrons in France. Soon features of the Italian Renaissance garden, such as elaborate fountains and the grotto, a simulated cave decorated with sculpture, appeared in the first Gardens of the French Renaissance at Fontainebleau and other royal residences.
Like Me I'm Famous, te prend en photo et si sur facebook ta photo obtiens le plus de "J'AIME" tu gagne un MAGNUM DE CHAMPAGNE !
Qui aura le STYLE ? Qui fera le BUZZ ? Qui fera L'UNANIMITE ? Pour le savoir RDV tous les premiers Dimanche de chaque mois pour y participer de 23H a 6H @Club Les Quatre Vents (18, Rue des Quatre Vents - 75006 PARIS / Métro : Odéon)
Depuis notre création en 1993, nous respectons une cohérence dans la conception, le contenu et la fabrication de nos livres.
Nous publions des auteurs engagés, qui ont un réel savoir-faire à transmettre, pour des livres de fond, conçus pour durer.
Nous imprimons localement, sur du papier recyclé ou certifié issu de forêts gérées durablement.
The Musée des Lettres et Manuscrits was a museum of letters and manuscripts located at 222 Boulevard Saint-Germain in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France. It closed in 2014 after its owner Gérard Lhéritier, and his company Aristophil were investigated for allegedly running the museum as an illegal Ponzi scheme.HistoryGérard Lhéritier founded Aristophil in Nice in 1990, to buy historical manuscripts, letters and other documents, and then to sell shares in these items to investors. The museum was established in 2004 in a townhouse dating to 1608 at 8 Rue de Nesle; it reopened at the Boulevard Saint-Germain location in 2010.In November 2014 the museum was closed and its contents impounded after Lhéritier and Aristophil came under investigation for allegedly running the company as an illegal Ponzi scheme. In March 2015, Lhéritier was held in police custody in Paris, and released after posting bail of €2 million., the fraud was alleged to involve €850–900 million and more than 18,000 investors.CollectionsThe museum contained nearly 136,000 original manuscripts and letters, including the cease-fire order signed by Dwight D. Eisenhower on May 7, 1945, poems of Paul Éluard, and a love-letter by Théodore Géricault.
Comme une invitation au voyage, Poetic In Rock promet une haute inspiration en décoration avec le choix de Pascale, ses couleurs, ses matières, ses meubles et objets de décoration. Pascale pourra vous proposer des aménagements sur-mesure, étude de projets, planches tendances, conseil...
Rue du Bac is a street in Paris situated in the 7th arrondissement. The street, which is 1150 m long, begins at the junction of the quais Voltaire and Anatole-France and ends at the rue de Sèvres. The street used to be in the fashionable Faubourg Saint-Germain.Rue du Bac is also the name of a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro, although its entrance is actually located on the boulevard Raspail at the point where it is joined by the rue du Bac.HistoryRue du Bac owes its name to a ferry established toward 1550 on what is now the quai Voltaire, to transport stone blocks for the construction of the Palais des Tuileries. It crossed the Seine at the site of today's Pont Royal, bridge constructed under the reign of Louis XIV to replace the pont rouge built in 1632 by the financier Barbier.Originally, the street was named grand chemin du Bac, then ruelle du Bac and grande rue du Bac.Buildings of noteOdd numbers n° 1 : Building by Auguste Rolin and C. La Horgue in 1882-1883. n°s 83-85 : Former monastery of the Immaculate Conception built in 1637. It also occupied numbers 87 and 89 rue de Grenelle onto which the garden extended. n° 97 : Hôtel de Ségur (also called de Salm-Dyck) : This house was built in 1722 for Pierre Henry Lemaître (also owner of the château du Marais), perhaps for François Debias-Aubry. Some of the interior décor dates to this period. From 1786 to 1792 and from 1796 to 1798 it was occupied by Madame de Staël, who held a regular salon here. n° 101 : Hôtel de La Feuillade.