EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Trafalgar Square, City of Westminster | Tourist Information


Trafalgar Square, Westminster
City of Westminster, United Kingdom WC2N 5


Landmark Near Trafalgar Square

St Saviour's, Pimlico
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
St Saviour's, St George's Square, Pimlico
London, SW1V 2

020 7834 9520

St Saviour's is an Anglo-Catholic Church of England church in Pimlico, Westminster, London, England, located at the north end of St George's Square. It was constructed in the 1860s as part of Thomas Cubitt's development of the area on behalf of the Marquess of Westminster. The church was designed by Thomas Cundy, who had previously built St Gabriel's Pimlico a short distance away. As with St Gabriel's, St Saviour's was designed in the Gothic style and built in ragstone to emphasise the contrast with the classical stucco of its secular neighbours. The church is Grade II* listed.BuildingThe foundation stone was laid on 16 June 1863 and the church was consecrated on 16 July 1864. At 170 feet (51.8m) high, the spire was at the time one of the tallest in London. At that time, the church interior looked rather bare. There were two long galleries extending from the chancel to the west end and there was no screen or pulpit, just a small brass lectern.In 1871, the present organ by Hill & Son was installed. In 1882, there was a major restoration called by a former churchwarden "the beautifying of the church": the galleries were removed, the arcade work was added to the sanctuary and the East window filled with stained glass designed by the vicar’s son (Romaine Walker) and made by Clayton Bell, representing Christ in Majesty. This work was made possible by the generosity of the parishioners (the sum of £1,500 being collected) and the supervision of the work by Romaine Walker himself. Further stained glass windows were completed after 1882 and pictures added.

St Saviour's, Pimlico
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
St Saviour's, St George's Square, Pimlico
London, SW1V 2

020 7834 9520

St Saviour's is an Anglo-Catholic Church of England church in Pimlico, Westminster, London, England, located at the north end of St George's Square. It was constructed in the 1860s as part of Thomas Cubitt's development of the area on behalf of the Marquess of Westminster. The church was designed by Thomas Cundy, who had previously built St Gabriel's Pimlico a short distance away. As with St Gabriel's, St Saviour's was designed in the Gothic style and built in ragstone to emphasise the contrast with the classical stucco of its secular neighbours. The church is Grade II* listed.BuildingThe foundation stone was laid on 16 June 1863 and the church was consecrated on 16 July 1864. At 170 feet (51.8m) high, the spire was at the time one of the tallest in London. At that time, the church interior looked rather bare. There were two long galleries extending from the chancel to the west end and there was no screen or pulpit, just a small brass lectern.In 1871, the present organ by Hill & Son was installed. In 1882, there was a major restoration called by a former churchwarden "the beautifying of the church": the galleries were removed, the arcade work was added to the sanctuary and the East window filled with stained glass designed by the vicar’s son (Romaine Walker) and made by Clayton Bell, representing Christ in Majesty. This work was made possible by the generosity of the parishioners (the sum of £1,500 being collected) and the supervision of the work by Romaine Walker himself. Further stained glass windows were completed after 1882 and pictures added.

Houses of Parliament
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
The House of Commons
London, SW1A 0AA

+44 20 7219 3000

Embassy of Lithuania, London
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Lithuania House, 2 Bessborough Gardens, London
London, SW1V 2JE

+44 20 7486 64 01

The Embassy of Lithuania in London is the diplomatic mission of Lithuania in the United Kingdom.Originally based in Gloucester Place in Marylebone, the Embassy moved to its current location in Bessborough Gardens, Pimlico in 2011. In May 2016 Lithuania also opened a honorary consulate situated in the historic building of Ingress Abbey, Greenhithe, Kent.

Vauxhall
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
174-188 High Street South
London, SW8 2

020 7261 9479

Vauxhall is a mixed commercial and residential district of southwest London in the London Borough of Lambeth. Vauxhall formed part of Surrey until 1889 when the County of London was created.It has also given its name to the Vauxhall parliamentary constituency, which extends to include all of Stockwell and parts of Brixton and Clapham all to the south, and to the Vauxhall Motors car manufacturer, which originated in the area, and possibly also to the Russian word for a large railway station.Its economy was for more than a century until the late 20th century predominantly manual workers' homes and business premises such as works for the local railway, a former water supply works heavily contrasting with the mixed and frequently higher professional occupations of neighbouring districts, particularly Kennington and Westminster. Similar to neighbouring Battersea a riverside redevelopment conversion into residential property, three acres of parkland and an iconic government building have recharacterized its architecture and altered its economy to resemble adjoining districts, retaining affordable and social housing particularly southwest of its station close to the South Western Main Line on land which was once heavy industrial and overcrowded terraces.

Old U.S. Navy Barracks
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
54 Reedworth Street
London, SE11 4PQ

Embassy of Albania, London
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
33 St George's Drive
London, SW1V 4DG

020 7828 8897

The Embassy of Albania in London is the diplomatic mission of Albania in the United Kingdom.A protest was held outside the embassy in 2013 following the proposal to destroy the chemical weapons of Syria in Albania.

St James the Less, Pimlico
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
St James the Less, Pimlico
London, SW1V 2

St James the Less is an Anglican church in Pimlico, Westminster, built in 1858–61 by George Edmund Street in the Gothic Revival style. A grade I listed building, it has been described as "one of the finest Gothic Revival churches anywhere". The church was constructed predominately in brick with embellishments from other types of stone. Its most prominent external feature is its free-standing Italian-style tower, while its interior incorporates design themes which Street observed in medieval Gothic buildings in continental Europe.HistoryThe church was Street's first commission in London, which he took on after his widely admired work in the diocese of Oxford and at All Saints, Boyne Hill, Maidenhead, where he delivered buildings in polychromatic red brick and stone. He had also published in 1855, to considerable acclaim, his book Brick and Marble Architecture in Italy. In 1858, he was commissioned by the three daughters of Bishop Monk of Gloucester to construct a church in their father's memory in what was, at the time, an area of slums and run-down tenements in a very poor part of London. The parish was inhabited by around 31,000 people at the time. The church, which stands on land formerly owned by Westminster Abbey, was consecrated in 1861. Street also built a parish school next to the church in 1861–64, in similar style, while his son Arthur Edmund Street revisited his father's designs in 1890 to add an infants' school (now a parish hall) attached to the west end of the church.

MI5
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Vauxhall bridge
London, SW1P 4QE

The Security Service, also MI5, is the United Kingdom's domestic counter-intelligence and security agency and is part of its intelligence machinery alongside the Secret Intelligence Service, Government Communications Headquarters and Defence Intelligence . MI5 is directed by the Joint Intelligence Committee, and the service is bound by the Security Service Act 1989. The service is directed to protect British parliamentary democracy and economic interests, and counter terrorism and espionage within the UK.Within the civil service community the service is colloquially known as Box 500 .The service has had a national headquarters at Thames House on Millbank in London since 1995, drawing together personnel from a number of locations into a single HQ facility. Thames House was, until March 2013, shared with the Northern Ireland Office and is also home to the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre, a subordinate organisation to the Security Service. The service has offices across the United Kingdom including an HQ in Northern Ireland.

Lambeth Bridge
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Lambeth Bridge
London, SE1 7

020 7234 5800

Lambeth Bridge is a road traffic and footbridge crossing the River Thames in an east-west direction in central London, the river flows north at the crossing point. Downstream, the next bridge is Westminster Bridge; upstream the next is Vauxhall Bridge.The most conspicuous colour in the bridge's paint scheme is red, the same colour as the leather benches in the House of Lords which is at the southern end of the Palace of Westminster nearest the bridge. This is in contrast to Westminster Bridge which is predominantly green, the same colour as the benches in the House of Commons at the northern end of the Houses of Parliament.On the east side, in Lambeth are Lambeth Palace, the Albert Embankment, St. Thomas' Hospital, and the International Maritime Organization. On the west side, in Westminster, are Thames House (the headquarters of MI5), behind which is Horseferry House (the National Probation Service headquarters), and Clelland House and Abell House (the headquarters of HM Prison Service), and the Millbank Tower and Tate Britain. The Palace of Westminster is a short walk downstream to the north through the Victoria Tower Garden.

The Lindley Hall
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
80 Vincent Square
London, SW1P 2PE

Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
1 Lambeth High St
London, SE1 7J

0845 257 2570

The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is the body responsible for the leadership and support of the pharmacy profession within England, Scotland and Wales. It was created along with the General Pharmaceutical Council in September 2010 when the previous Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain was split so that representative and regulatory functions of the pharmacy profession could be separated. Although membership of the Society is not a prerequisite for engaging in practice as a pharmacist within the United Kingdom, most practising pharmacists opt to join the Society because of the benefits offered by membership. Its predecessor the Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain was founded on 15 April 1841.MembershipThe Society currently offers five categories of membership: Member Full membership is available to anyone who has ever been registered as a pharmacist in Great Britain, whether or not currently registered with the GPhC. Fellow Fellowship may be conferred by the Society’s Panel of Fellows on pharmacists who have been members of the Society for at least 12 years and who have been deemed to have made outstanding original contributions to the advancement of pharmaceutical knowledge or to have attained distinction in the science, practice, profession or history of pharmacy. Associate Associate membership is open to two categories of person: (a) those registered elsewhere in the world who have never been registered in Britain; (b) those who have a recognised degree in pharmacy but have not yet registered as a pharmacist in Britain, either because they are still undergoing their preregistration training or because they are not working in a field of practice that requires registration with the GPhC. Student Student membership is available to anyone studying for a degree in pharmacy at any institute recognised by the Society (in Britain or overseas). Pharmaceutical Scientist Pharmacist scientist membership is available to anyone with a degree (or equivalent) in a subject related to pharmacy who has worked for at least two years in a recognised area of the pharmaceutical sciences.

City of Westminster Magistrates' Court
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
70 Horseferry Rd
London, SW1P 2AX

020 7805 1106

The City of Westminster Magistrates' Court was a magistrates' court located at 70 Horseferry Road, in the City of Westminster, London. It was originally called Horseferry Road Magistrates' Court, after the road in which it was sited. However, it was renamed in July 2006 following the closure of Bow Street Magistrates' Court. It served as the court where the Chief Magistrate of England and Wales sat, and all extradition and terrorism-related cases passed through the court. The court closed permanently on 22 September 2011, and was replaced on 27 September 2011 with Westminster Magistrates' Court, built on the site of Marylebone Magistrates' Court at 181 Marylebone Road.The court pictured has since been demolished, and replaced with a development of flats.HistoryThe court building, designed by C. A. Legerton and opened in 1974, was functional and "of minimal personality and minimal expression of function and purpose", according to Pevsner. It was opened as one of a series of three larger court houses, with the others at Camberwell Green and Highbury Corner. It had four courtrooms as opened and a further two were later added. The central location and proximity to New Scotland Yard caused the court to be involved in a number of high-profile cases.

Lambeth Palace
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Lambeth Palace Road, Lambeth
London, SE1 7

020 7898 1200

Lambeth Palace is the official London residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury in England, in north Lambeth, on the south bank of the River Thames, 400 m south-east of the Palace of Westminster, which houses the Houses of Parliament, on the opposite bank.HistoryThe building, originally called the Manor of Lambeth or Lambeth House, has been the London residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury for nearly 800 years, whose original residence was in Canterbury, Kent. In addition, Lambeth Palace is home to the Community of Saint Anselm, an Anglican religious order that is under the patronage of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Lambeth Palace was acquired by the archbishopric around 1200 AD and has the largest collection of records of the Church in its library. It is bounded by Lambeth Palace Road to the west and Lambeth Road to the south, but unlike all surrounding land is excluded from the parish of North Lambeth. The garden park is listed and resembles Archbishop's Park, a neighbouring public park; however, it was a larger area with a notable orchard until the early 19th century. The former church in front of its entrance has been converted to the Garden Museum. The south bank of the Thames along this reach, not part of historic London, developed slowly because the land was low and sodden: it was called Lambeth Marsh, as far downriver as the present Blackfriars Road. The name "Lambeth" embodies "hithe", a landing on the river: archbishops came and went by water, as did John Wycliff, who was tried here for heresy. In the English peasants' revolt of 1381 the Palace was attacked.

Fitzroy Lodge
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
The Arches, 180 Lambeth Road
London, SE1 7JY

+44 207 928 0126

Marsham Street
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Marsham Street
London,

Marsham Street is a street in the City of Westminster in London, England. It is approximately a mile in length and runs south from Great Peter Street, near Victoria Street and Parliament Square.DescriptionMarsham Street bisects Horseferry Road and backs on to Smith Square which was home to the Conservative Party. Like many streets in the area, it has long been the location to offices of the Government of the United Kingdom and is currently home to the Home Office and the Department for Transport and the Department for Communities and Local Government. The offices include those designed by Robert Atkinson just before his death, but they are not well regarded. Along with Great Smith Street to the north, and John Islip Street to the south, it is designated the B326 in the Great Britain road numbering scheme.Marsham Street has been subject to a number of high end residential developments formed out of what used to be Westminster Hospital and associated former nursing accommodation. These developments were completed in the period 2005-2007 and are now attracting purchasers who traditionally would have sought out accommodation in Chelsea and Knightsbridge but are attracted by high specification buildings and attractive pricing by developers.

Marsham Street
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Marsham Street
London,

Marsham Street is a street in the City of Westminster in London, England. It is approximately a mile in length and runs south from Great Peter Street, near Victoria Street and Parliament Square.DescriptionMarsham Street bisects Horseferry Road and backs on to Smith Square which was home to the Conservative Party. Like many streets in the area, it has long been the location to offices of the Government of the United Kingdom and is currently home to the Home Office and the Department for Transport and the Department for Communities and Local Government. The offices include those designed by Robert Atkinson just before his death, but they are not well regarded. Along with Great Smith Street to the north, and John Islip Street to the south, it is designated the B326 in the Great Britain road numbering scheme.Marsham Street has been subject to a number of high end residential developments formed out of what used to be Westminster Hospital and associated former nursing accommodation. These developments were completed in the period 2005-2007 and are now attracting purchasers who traditionally would have sought out accommodation in Chelsea and Knightsbridge but are attracted by high specification buildings and attractive pricing by developers.

Westminster Cathedral
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
42 Francis Street
London, SW1P 1QW

Westminster Cathedral, or The Metropolitan Cathedral of the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in London is the mother church of the Catholic Church in England and Wales.The site on which the cathedral stands in the City of Westminster was purchased by the Archdiocese of Westminster in 1885. Westminster Cathedral is the largest Catholic church in England and Wales and the seat of the Archbishop of Westminster.John Betjeman called it "a masterpiece in striped brick and stone in an intricate pattern of bonding, the domes being all-brick in order to prove that the good craftsman has no need of steel or concrete."HistoryIn the late 19th century, the Catholic Church's hierarchy had only recently been restored in England and Wales, and it was in memory of Cardinal Wiseman (who died in 1865, and was the first Archbishop of Westminster from 1850) that the first substantial sum of money was raised for the new cathedral. The land was acquired in 1884 by Wiseman's successor, Cardinal Manning, having previously been occupied by the second Tothill Fields Bridewell prison.After two false starts in 1867 (under architect Henry Clutton) and 1892 (architect Baron von Herstel), construction started in 1895 under Manning's successor, the third archbishop Cardinal Vaughan with John Francis Bentley as architect, and built in a style heavily influenced by Byzantine architecture.

Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Westminster
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Ambrosden Avenue, Westminster, London SW1P 1QJ, England, Great Britain
London, SW1P 1

020 7798 9033

The Roman Catholic Diocese of Westminster is an archdiocese of the Latin Rite of the Roman Catholic Church in England, historically however it has always been styled the Diocese of Westminster. The archdiocese consists of all of London north of the River Thames and west of the River Lea, together with the borough of Spelthorne and the county of Hertfordshire, which lies immediately to London's north.The diocese is led by the Archbishop of Westminster, who serves as pastor of the mother church, Westminster Cathedral, as well as the metropolitan bishop of the Metropolitan Province of Westminster. Since the re-establishment of the English Catholic dioceses in 1850 each Archbishop of Westminster, including the incumbent, Archbishop Vincent Gerard Nichols, has been created a cardinal by the Pope in consistory, often as the only cardinal in England. It is also customary for the Archbishop of Westminster to be elected President of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales providing a degree of a formal direction for the other English bishops and archbishops. However he is not formally a primate, though has special privileges conferred by the Papal Bull Si qua es. The diocese is one of the smallest dioceses in England and Wales in geographical area, but the largest in terms of Catholic population and priests. It is legally established as a diocese, though canonically an archdiocese.

Victoria bus station
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
164 Buckingham Palace Road
London, SW1W 9

Victoria bus station is a bus station outside Victoria Station in Terminus Place, in the City of Westminster district of London the capital of the United Kingdom.It services bus services managed only by Transport for London, and should not be confused with Victoria Coach Station, which is the main London terminus for long distance coach services or Green Line Coach Station for Green Line Coaches.Victoria is London's busiest bus station, with 19 bus routes using the station, with 200 buses per hour passing through in the peak. It formerly had a substantial roof canopy spanning all lanes. This was demolished in April 2003 as part of the station's refurbishment.

Victoria bus station
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
164 Buckingham Palace Road
London, SW1W 9

Victoria bus station is a bus station outside Victoria Station in Terminus Place, in the City of Westminster district of London the capital of the United Kingdom.It services bus services managed only by Transport for London, and should not be confused with Victoria Coach Station, which is the main London terminus for long distance coach services or Green Line Coach Station for Green Line Coaches.Victoria is London's busiest bus station, with 19 bus routes using the station, with 200 buses per hour passing through in the peak. It formerly had a substantial roof canopy spanning all lanes. This was demolished in April 2003 as part of the station's refurbishment.

Taipei Representative Office in the U.K.
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
50 Grosvenor Gardens
London, SW1W 0

+44 (0) 2078812650

The Taipei Representative Office in the U.K. is the diplomatic mission of the Republic of China (ROC) in the United Kingdom (UK). It is not a fully-fledged embassy owing to the ongoing Taiwan dispute and One-China policy. However, it is the highest-level representation of the ROC government in the United Kingdom. It manages cultural, economic and political cooperation between the UK and the ROC, as well as offering consular services. Its counterpart body in Taiwan is the British Office Taipei.HistoryThe Republic of China's former diplomatic mission to the UK was the Chinese Embassy, inherited from the former Qing Empire. After the Chinese revolution of 1949, for a short time the UK continued to recognise the government of Republic of China as the sole legitimate government of China, before switching recognition to the People's Republic of China (PRC) in 1950. The ROC office in London was first established in September 1963 as the Free Chinese Centre (自由中國中心). In 1992, it adopted its present name.Organizational structure Economic Division Education Division Press Division Science and Technology Division Overseas Compatriots Division Financial Division Consular Division

Victoria Tower Gardens
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
City of Westminster, Millbank
London, SW1P 3

02076415264

Victoria Tower Gardens is a public park along the north bank of the River Thames in London. As its name suggests, it is adjacent to the Victoria Tower, the south-western corner of the Palace of Westminster. The park, which extends southwards from the Palace to Lambeth Bridge, sandwiched between Millbank and the river, also forms part of the Thames Embankment.FeaturesThe park features: A cast of the sculpture The Burghers of Calais by Auguste Rodin, purchased by the British government in 1911 and positioned in the gardens in 1915.A 1930 statue of the suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst by Arthur George WalkerThe Buxton Memorial Fountain – originally constructed in Parliament Square, this was removed in 1940 and placed in its present position in 1957. It was commissioned by Charles Buxton MP to commemorate the abolition of slavery in 1834, dedicated to his father Thomas Fowell Buxton, and designed by Gothic architect Samuel Sanders Teulon (1812–1873) in 1865. A stone wall with two modern-style goats with kids – situated at the southern end of the Gardens. From 4 to 11 August 2014 the light installation "Spectra" by Japanese artist Ryoji Ikeda was situated in the gardens to commemorate the centenary of the start of the First World War.

Cardinal Place
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
76-98 Victoria St
London, SW1E 5

020 7963 4000

Cardinal Place is a retail and office development in London, near Victoria Station and opposite Westminster Cathedral. The site consists of three buildings covering over a million square feet on Victoria Street next door to Portland House, and was designed by EPR Architects and built by Sir Robert McAlpine.The topping out ceremony was held in December 2004, and performed by Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, Lord McAlpine, and Ian J. Henderson, outgoing chief executive of the site's developers Land Securities.The £200m development was built directly over the District & Circle line Underground tunnels which actually pass through the basement. The buildings rest on rubber shock absorbers to prevent vibrations from the passing trains. The project includes 550000sqft of office space and 100000sqft of retail.Tenants include Experian.

John Lewis (department store)
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Partnership House, 1C Carlisle Place
London, SW1E 5

John Lewis is a chain of upmarket department stores operating throughout the United Kingdom. The chain is owned by the John Lewis Partnership, which was created alongside the first store in the mid-1800s. The first John Lewis store was opened in 1864 in Oxford Street, London. The chain's slogan is "Never Knowingly Undersold" which has been in use since 1925.There are 46 stores throughout England, Scotland and Wales, including 12 "At Home" stores, and "flexible format" stores in Exeter and York.On 1 January 2008, the Oxford Street store was awarded a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty the Queen as: "suppliers of haberdashery and household goods". John Lewis Reading is also the holder of a Royal Warrant from the Queen in 2007 as suppliers of household and fancy goods. Peter Jones, located in Sloane Square, Chelsea, is the holder of a Royal Warrant to both HRH The Prince of Wales and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh as draper and furnisher.HistoryEarly historyThe flagship store on Oxford Street began as a drapery shop, opened by John Lewis in 1864. In 1905 Lewis acquired a second store, Peter Jones in Sloane Square, London. His son, John Spedan Lewis, founded the John Lewis Partnership in 1920 after thinking up the idea during his days in charge of Peter Jones. John Spedan Lewis also thought up the idea of the Gazette, the partnership's in-house magazine, first published in 1918.

Embassy of Slovenia, London
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
17 Dartmouth Street
London,

+ 44 207 2225700

The Embassy of Slovenia in London is the diplomatic mission of Slovenia in the United Kingdom. It was opened in 1992, one year after Slovenia declared independence from Yugoslavia.

Embassy of Slovenia, London
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
17 Dartmouth Street
London,

+ 44 207 2225700

The Embassy of Slovenia in London is the diplomatic mission of Slovenia in the United Kingdom. It was opened in 1992, one year after Slovenia declared independence from Yugoslavia.

Portland House
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Bressenden Pl
London, SW1E 5DS

Portland House is a skyscraper in Westminster, London. It is 101m tall with 29 floors and was completed in 1963.The building has two banks of lifts — the first serving the first up to the fifteenth floor, and the second the fifteenth floor upwards.Firms that currently use Portland House for office space include American Express, Crossrail, Caxton FX, HomeAway UK, Owners Direct, Increase the Wedge, NetBooster, Somo Global, TradeDoubler, uSwitch, Upmystreet.com, Reef Television, Rentokil Initial, AkzoNobel and Regus. Regus provides serviced offices to a number of companies. The building once contained the head offices of British United Airways.The building is a five-minute walk from London Victoria station (mainline and tube) and a ten-minute walk from Victoria Coach Station. Difficult to find entrance but off Victoria Street, Cathedral Walk goes to main entrance. The surrounding area has been redeveloped between 2003 and 2005 with a new shopping and refreshments area called Cardinal Place. The building also has a gym in the basement.

Public Places Near Trafalgar Square

Top Of The London Eye
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Belvedere Road
London, United Kingdom SE1 7PB

Orange Street
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Orange Street
London, United Kingdom London WC2H 7

Rupert Street, Soho
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
50 Rupert Street
London, United Kingdom W1D 6DR

0207 4943059

Rupert Street is Soho's most popular bar, ideally located right in the heart of all the action. Open 7 days a week, by day it is a relaxing & calm space, But by night the venue really comes alive with the most metrosexual crowd you will find anywhere, plenty of eye candy & thats not just the sexiest looking bar team around!! You can also enjoy alfresco socialising, with an ideal space right round the venue and with massive glass window expanses, inside feels like outside & outisde like in. With the prentention gone and the fun back in, Rupert Street is THE place to see & been seen on the scene. What more could you ask for?!?! Rupert Street was refurbished in July with new look toilets, brand new furniture and a great new Drinks list!