EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Rue de Solférino, Paris | Tourist Information


rue de solferino
Paris, France 75007


La rue de Solférino est une rue du 7 arrondissement de Paris. Longue de et large de, la rue de Solférino relie le quai Anatole-France au boulevard Saint-Germain.HistoireL'artère fut créée sous le Second Empire par décret du 28 juillet 1866. Elle doit son nom à la bataille de Solférino, une victoire remportée par Napoléon III en Lombardie (décret du 10 août 1868). Elle conduisait à l'origine au pont de Solférino (1859-1961). Aujourd'hui, la partie comprise entre le boulevard Saint-Germain et la rue Saint-Dominique a été dénommée place Jacques Bainville en 1961.Depuis 1999, la passerelle Solférino (renommée passerelle Léopold-Sédar-Senghor en 2006) relie, par dessus la Seine, le quai des Tuileries à la rue de Solférino, à l'emplacement de l'ancien pont de Solférino.

Landmark Near Rue de Solférino

Pasteur Institute
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Institut Pasteur, 28 Rue Doct Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Paris, 75015

0144494000

The Pasteur Institute is a French non-profit private foundation dedicated to the study of biology, micro-organisms, diseases, and vaccines. It is named after Louis Pasteur, who made some of the greatest breakthroughs in modern medicine at the time, including pasteurization and vaccines for anthrax and rabies. The institute was founded on June 4, 1887, and inaugurated on November 14, 1888.For over a century, the Institut Pasteur has been at the forefront of the battle against infectious disease. This worldwide biomedical research organization based in Paris was the first to isolate HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, in 1983. Over the years, it has been responsible for breakthrough discoveries that have enabled medical science to control such virulent diseases as diphtheria, tetanus, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, influenza, yellow fever, and plague.

Pasteur Institute
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Institut Pasteur, 28 Rue Doct Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Paris, 75015

0144494000

The Pasteur Institute is a French non-profit private foundation dedicated to the study of biology, micro-organisms, diseases, and vaccines. It is named after Louis Pasteur, who made some of the greatest breakthroughs in modern medicine at the time, including pasteurization and vaccines for anthrax and rabies. The institute was founded on June 4, 1887, and inaugurated on November 14, 1888.For over a century, the Institut Pasteur has been at the forefront of the battle against infectious disease. This worldwide biomedical research organization based in Paris was the first to isolate HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, in 1983. Over the years, it has been responsible for breakthrough discoveries that have enabled medical science to control such virulent diseases as diphtheria, tetanus, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, influenza, yellow fever, and plague.

Val-de-Grâce (church)
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
1 Place Alphonse Laveran
Paris, 75005

Notre-Dame du Val-de-Grâce, connue populairement comme l'église du Val-de-Grâce, est une église de style classique baroque français originellement destinée à être l'église de l'abbaye royale du Val-de-Grâce située dans le arrondissement de Paris, place Alphonse Laveran.Les bâtiments de l'ancienne abbaye accueillent aujourd'hui le musée du service de santé des armées, la bibliothèque centrale du Service de santé des armées, et l'École du Val-de-Grâce, anciennement École d'Application du Service de Santé des Armées (EASSA). Le même îlot militaire comprend l'hôpital d'instruction des armées du Val-de-Grâce, situé sur l'ancien potager de l'abbaye.

Val-de-Grâce (church)
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
1 Place Alphonse Laveran
Paris, 75005

Notre-Dame du Val-de-Grâce, connue populairement comme l'église du Val-de-Grâce, est une église de style classique baroque français originellement destinée à être l'église de l'abbaye royale du Val-de-Grâce située dans le arrondissement de Paris, place Alphonse Laveran.Les bâtiments de l'ancienne abbaye accueillent aujourd'hui le musée du service de santé des armées, la bibliothèque centrale du Service de santé des armées, et l'École du Val-de-Grâce, anciennement École d'Application du Service de Santé des Armées (EASSA). Le même îlot militaire comprend l'hôpital d'instruction des armées du Val-de-Grâce, situé sur l'ancien potager de l'abbaye.

Théâtre Rive Gauche
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6, rue de la Gaité
Paris, 75014

01 43 35 32 31

Le théâtre Rive Gauche est un théâtre parisien privé, situé 6, rue de la Gaîté dans le 14e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Il appartient à la Société des spectacles Edgar qui comprend également le café d'Edgar et le théâtre d'Edgar situés 58, boulevard Edgar-Quinet dans le même arrondissement. La capacité de la salle est actuellement de.Ancien cabaret de Montparnasse transformé en cinéma, la salle devient le théâtre Rive Gauche en 1994, en remplacement du grand théâtre d'Edgar créé en 1986 par Alain Mallet. Le décor de façade, réalisé pour la réouverture en 1994, est une création du peintre français Pierre Clayette. La dégradation de la façade originelle a nécessité sa reconstitution en 2008.

Volontaires
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

Volontaires is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement. It is located at the junction of the Rue des Volontaires with the Rue de Vaugirard.The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. It is named after the Rue des Volontaires.

Tour Montparnasse
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Avenue du Maine 33
Paris, 75015

Tour Maine-Montparnasse, also commonly named Tour Montparnasse, is a 210m office skyscraper located in the Montparnasse area of Paris, France. Constructed from 1969 to 1973, it was the tallest skyscraper in France until 2011, when it was surpassed by the 231m Tour First., it is the 17th tallest building in the European Union. The tower was designed by architects Eugène Beaudouin, Urbain Cassan and Louis Hoym de Marien and built by Campenon Bernard.LocationBuilt on top of the Montparnasse – Bienvenüe Paris Métro station, the 59 floors of the tower are mainly occupied by offices. The 56th floor, with a restaurant called le Ciel de Paris, and the terrace on the top floor, are open to the public for viewing the city. The view covers a radius of 40km; aircraft can be seen taking off from Orly Airport. The guard rail, to which various antennae are attached, can be pneumatically lowered.CriticismThe tower's simple architecture, large proportions and monolithic appearance have been often criticised for being out of place in Paris's urban landscape. As a result, two years after its completion the construction of buildings over seven stories high in the city centre was banned.

Rue Le Verrier
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
15 rue le verrier
Paris, 75006

Les Montparnos
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
16-18, Rue d'Odessa
Paris, 75014

Rue Borromée
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
224 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

La Rue Borromée est une rue du arrondissement de Paris.SituationClaude Laplace, attaché de presse historique de Johnny Hallyday, Michel Sardou, Hervé Vilard, Mike Brant, Frédéric François, Charles Aznavour, Catherine Lara, Guy Bonnardot, Enrico Macias, et tant d'autres vivent dans cette rue atypique du 15 arrondissement. Tous les immeubles ont un jardin, derrière les façades.Cette rue est à elle seule, la partie d'un village. Le peintre Charles Walch (4 août 1896 - 12 décembre 1948) s'installe en 1929 au 14 de la rue Borromée, dans un atelier où il restera jusqu'au terme de sa vie. En 1948, il reçoit la Légion d'Honneur. le 12 décembre, alors qu'il peint dans son atelier, il est terrassé par une hémorragie méningée.Articles connexes arrondissement de Paris Arrondissements de Paris

Rue Borromée
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
224 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

La Rue Borromée est une rue du arrondissement de Paris.SituationClaude Laplace, attaché de presse historique de Johnny Hallyday, Michel Sardou, Hervé Vilard, Mike Brant, Frédéric François, Charles Aznavour, Catherine Lara, Guy Bonnardot, Enrico Macias, et tant d'autres vivent dans cette rue atypique du 15 arrondissement. Tous les immeubles ont un jardin, derrière les façades.Cette rue est à elle seule, la partie d'un village. Le peintre Charles Walch (4 août 1896 - 12 décembre 1948) s'installe en 1929 au 14 de la rue Borromée, dans un atelier où il restera jusqu'au terme de sa vie. En 1948, il reçoit la Légion d'Honneur. le 12 décembre, alors qu'il peint dans son atelier, il est terrassé par une hémorragie méningée.Articles connexes arrondissement de Paris Arrondissements de Paris

Boulevard pasteur, Paris
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Pasteur
Paris, 75015

Café de la Rotonde
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
105 boulevard du montparnasse
Paris, 75006

The Café de la Rotonde is a famous café in the Montparnasse Quarter of Paris, France. Located on the Carrefour Vavin, at the corner of Boulevard du Montparnasse and Boulevard Raspail, it was founded by Victor Libion in 1911. Along with Le Dome and La Coupole it was renowned as an intellectual gathering place for notable artists and writers during the interwar period.HistoryFrequented by Pablo Picasso, who had a studio nearby, in 1914, when the English painter Nina Hamnett arrived in Montparnasse, on her first evening the smiling man at the next table at La Rotonde graciously introduced himself as "Modigliani, painter and Jew". They became good friends, Hamnett later recounting how she once borrowed a jersey and corduroy trousers from Amedeo Modigliani, then went to La Rotonde and danced in the street all night.During this creative era, proprietor Libion allowed starving artists to sit in his café for hours, nursing a ten-centime cup of coffee and looked the other way when they broke the ends from a baguette in the bread basket. If an impoverished painter couldn't pay their bill, Libion would often accept a drawing, holding it until the artist could pay. As such, there were times when the café's walls were littered with a collection of artworks, that today would make the curators of the world's greatest museums drool with envy.

Boulevard Pasteur
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Pasteur
Paris, 75015

Le boulevard Pasteur est une voie située dans le quartier Necker du 15e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.SituationLe boulevard commence à hauteur du 165, rue de Sèvres, à l'angle de la rue Lecourbe, pour finir place des Cinq-Martyrs-du-Lycée-Buffon.Entre les stations Sèvres-Lecourbe et Pasteur, c'est-à-dire entre les rues Lecourbe et de Vaugirard, le terre-plein central séparant les deux voies de circulation est occupé ou surplombé par le viaduc du métropolitain.Entre la rue de Vaugirard et les rues du Docteur-Roux et Edmond-Guillout, ce terre-plein central prend le nom de place Jacques-et-Thérèse-Tréfouël.HistoriqueCréée par décret du 23 mai 1863, la voie est nommée boulevard Pasteur par arrêté du 28 juillet 1896, en hommage à Louis Pasteur, chimiste et biologiste français, inventeur de la vaccination contre la rage et les maladies charbonneuses, et dont l'institut est tout proche, rue du Docteur-Roux, elle-même nommée en hommage à un éminent collaborateur de Pasteur.

Boulevard Pasteur
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Pasteur
Paris, 75015

Le boulevard Pasteur est une voie située dans le quartier Necker du 15e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.SituationLe boulevard commence à hauteur du 165, rue de Sèvres, à l'angle de la rue Lecourbe, pour finir place des Cinq-Martyrs-du-Lycée-Buffon.Entre les stations Sèvres-Lecourbe et Pasteur, c'est-à-dire entre les rues Lecourbe et de Vaugirard, le terre-plein central séparant les deux voies de circulation est occupé ou surplombé par le viaduc du métropolitain.Entre la rue de Vaugirard et les rues du Docteur-Roux et Edmond-Guillout, ce terre-plein central prend le nom de place Jacques-et-Thérèse-Tréfouël.HistoriqueCréée par décret du 23 mai 1863, la voie est nommée boulevard Pasteur par arrêté du 28 juillet 1896, en hommage à Louis Pasteur, chimiste et biologiste français, inventeur de la vaccination contre la rage et les maladies charbonneuses, et dont l'institut est tout proche, rue du Docteur-Roux, elle-même nommée en hommage à un éminent collaborateur de Pasteur.

Rue de Vaugirard
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

Rue de Vaugirard is the longest street inside Paris' walls, at 4.3 km. It spans the 6th and 15th arrondissements.LocationRue de Vaugirard is mostly a one-way street from the Latin Quarter (at the junction of Boulevards Victor and Lefebvre) towards the edge of Paris (at the Porte de Versailles). Traffic flows in both directions between Rue de Rennes and the Place de l'Odéon. Numbering starts in the Latin Quarter, reaching the 400s by Porte de Versailles. It is one of the longest streets in Paris.Origins of the name"Vaugirard" came from an old French noun-and-genitive construction "val Girard" = "valley of Girard" (Latin vallis Girardi), after an Abbé Girard, who owned the land over which the road passes.HistoryThe road appeared in the 15th century, and led from Philip II's city walls towards the village of Vaugirard. This route was itself based on an old Roman road.Sites of interestA substantial chunk of Line 12 of the Paris Metro follows Rue de Vaugirard. The following stations have entrances on the road: Porte de VersaillesConventionVaugirardVolontairesPasteurFalguièreSaint Placide

Pasteur (Paris Métro)
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
179 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

Pasteur is a station on lines 6 and 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement. The platforms on both lines are underground, although line 6 becomes elevated just to the northwest of the station. Nearby are the Pasteur Institute and the Lycée Buffon (school).HistoryThe station opened on 24 April 1906 with the opening of the extension of line 2 Sud from Passy to Place d'Italie. On 14 October 1907 line 2 Sud became part of line 5. On 12 October 1942 the section of line 5 between Étoile and Place d'Italie, including Pasteur was transferred from line 5 to line 6 in order to separate the underground and elevated sections of the metro (because the latter were more vulnerable to air attack during World War II).The line 12 platforms opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro.

Boulevard du Montparnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Montparnasse
Paris, 75006

The Boulevard du Montparnasse is a two-way boulevard in Montparnasse, in the 6th, 14th et 15th arrondissements in Paris.SituationThe boulevard joins the place Léon Paul Fargue and place Camille Jullian. The Tour Montparnasse and place du 18 juin 1940 also found along it.

Boulevard du Montparnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Montparnasse
Paris,

Le boulevard du Montparnasse est un boulevard de Paris qui se situe à la limite des 6, 14 et 15e arrondissement de Pariss de Paris. Quasiment rectiligne, il relie la place Léon-Paul-Fargue à la place Camille-Jullian . Il passe au pied de la tour Montparnasse, place du 18-Juin-1940.HistoireLe boulevard tire son nom d'un monticule qui s'érigeait sur son parcours à hauteur de la place Pablo-Picasso actuelle. Cette butte s'appelait Mont de Parnasse au en référence au mont Parnasse, résidence des Muses de la mythologie grecque. Des étudiants voisins, qui venaient y déclamer des vers, lui auraient donné ce nom par dérision. La butte fut d'abord traversée par le boulevard, puis entièrement aplanie au milieu du.Durant la première moitié du, la gare de l'Ouest, puis la première gare Montparnasse sont construites le long du boulevard, face à la rue de Rennes. La seconde est détruite pendant les années 1960, pour laisser place à la tour Montparnasse, tandis que la nouvelle infrastructure ferroviaire est déplacée de plusieurs centaines de mètres vers le sud.

Boulevard du Montparnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Montparnasse
Paris,

Le boulevard du Montparnasse est un boulevard de Paris qui se situe à la limite des 6, 14 et 15e arrondissement de Pariss de Paris. Quasiment rectiligne, il relie la place Léon-Paul-Fargue à la place Camille-Jullian . Il passe au pied de la tour Montparnasse, place du 18-Juin-1940.HistoireLe boulevard tire son nom d'un monticule qui s'érigeait sur son parcours à hauteur de la place Pablo-Picasso actuelle. Cette butte s'appelait Mont de Parnasse au en référence au mont Parnasse, résidence des Muses de la mythologie grecque. Des étudiants voisins, qui venaient y déclamer des vers, lui auraient donné ce nom par dérision. La butte fut d'abord traversée par le boulevard, puis entièrement aplanie au milieu du.Durant la première moitié du, la gare de l'Ouest, puis la première gare Montparnasse sont construites le long du boulevard, face à la rue de Rennes. La seconde est détruite pendant les années 1960, pour laisser place à la tour Montparnasse, tandis que la nouvelle infrastructure ferroviaire est déplacée de plusieurs centaines de mètres vers le sud.

Mk2 Parnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
11 Rue Jules Chaplain
Paris, 75006

08 92 69 84 84

Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Paris, 75006

Die Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs ist eine 1.010 Meter lange und 11,70 Meter breite Straße im 6. Arrondissement von Paris. Sie beginnt bei Nummer 125 der Rue de Rennes und endet bei Nummer 18 der Avenue de l’Observatoire.GeschichteDie Straße wurde ursprünglich als Weg zur Kapelle Notre-Dame des Champs angelegt und bezieht hieraus ihren heutigen Namen. Der Weg existierte nachweislich bereits im 14. Jahrhundert und war ursprünglich unter der Bezeichnung Chemin Herbu bekannt. Später firmierte die Straße als Rue du Barc, Chemin de Coupe Gorge (1670), Rue Neuve Notre-Dame des Champs und während der Revolution als Rue de la Montagne des Champs.VerkehrsanbindungIn unmittelbarer Nähe ihres Anfangs befindet sich die Station Saint-Placide, die von der Linie 4 der Pariser Métro bedient wird. Gut 200 Meter nach dem Beginn der Straße befindet sich an der Kreuzung zum Boulevard Raspail die zur Linie 12 der Pariser Métro gehörende Station Notre-Dame-des-Champs und in unmittelbarer Nähe ihres Endes die zur Linie B des Pariser Schnellbahnnetzes RER gehörende Station Port Royal.

Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Paris, 75006

Die Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs ist eine 1.010 Meter lange und 11,70 Meter breite Straße im 6. Arrondissement von Paris. Sie beginnt bei Nummer 125 der Rue de Rennes und endet bei Nummer 18 der Avenue de l’Observatoire.GeschichteDie Straße wurde ursprünglich als Weg zur Kapelle Notre-Dame des Champs angelegt und bezieht hieraus ihren heutigen Namen. Der Weg existierte nachweislich bereits im 14. Jahrhundert und war ursprünglich unter der Bezeichnung Chemin Herbu bekannt. Später firmierte die Straße als Rue du Barc, Chemin de Coupe Gorge (1670), Rue Neuve Notre-Dame des Champs und während der Revolution als Rue de la Montagne des Champs.VerkehrsanbindungIn unmittelbarer Nähe ihres Anfangs befindet sich die Station Saint-Placide, die von der Linie 4 der Pariser Métro bedient wird. Gut 200 Meter nach dem Beginn der Straße befindet sich an der Kreuzung zum Boulevard Raspail die zur Linie 12 der Pariser Métro gehörende Station Notre-Dame-des-Champs und in unmittelbarer Nähe ihres Endes die zur Linie B des Pariser Schnellbahnnetzes RER gehörende Station Port Royal.

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Place Pablo Picasso
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Place Pablo Picasso
Paris, 75006

Place du 18 Juin 1940
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Place du 18 Juin 1940
Paris, 75006

Institut océanographique de Paris
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
195 Rue Saint Jacques
Paris, 75005

+33 1 44 32 10 80

L’Institut océanographique de Paris, rebaptisé Maison des océans et de la biodiversité en 2011, est une institution fondée en 1906 par Albert , prince de Monaco, qui comprend également le Musée océanographique de Monaco.HistoireLe siège de l’Institut océanographique à Paris fut officiellement inauguré le, par le prince Albert et par le président de la république française, Armand Fallières. Le bâtiment de l’Institut est inscrit aux monuments historiques depuis un arrêté du.Il se situe dans le arrondissement de Paris, aux abords du Quartier latin, au croisement des rues Saint-Jacques et rue Gay-Lussac, dans le « Campus Curie » qui regroupe d’autres institutions scientifiques, ancien domaine du couvent des Dames de Saint Michel, acquis par l’université de Paris avec le concours de l’État, de la ville de Paris et de SAS le prince Albert de Monaco, à qui l’université en l’inscrivant en tant que membre bienfaiteur lui céda un terrain de pour y bâtir le siège de la Fondation « Institut océanographique ».Pionnier de l’océanographie, Albert, veut, selon ses propres termes, en être le « propagateur ». Au retour de chacune de ses campagnes, le Prince Albert en présente les principaux résultats aux auditoires les plus qualifiés : Académie des sciences de Paris, dont il est élu membre, Société de biologie, Société zoologique de France, sociétés de géographie qui connaissent alors leur âge d’or dans toute l’Europe… et les universités populaires l’accueillent à plusieurs reprises.

Falguière
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
129 rue Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

0142732430

Falguière is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement.The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. It is named after the Rue Falguière. Alexandre Falguière (1831–1890) was a French sculptor and painter.The Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital (the first paediatric hospital in the world) is nearby.

Landmark and Historical Place Near Rue de Solférino

Théâtre Rive Gauche
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6, rue de la Gaité
Paris, France 75014

01 43 35 32 31

Le théâtre Rive Gauche est un théâtre parisien privé, situé 6, rue de la Gaîté dans le 14e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Il appartient à la Société des spectacles Edgar qui comprend également le café d'Edgar et le théâtre d'Edgar situés 58, boulevard Edgar-Quinet dans le même arrondissement. La capacité de la salle est actuellement de.Ancien cabaret de Montparnasse transformé en cinéma, la salle devient le théâtre Rive Gauche en 1994, en remplacement du grand théâtre d'Edgar créé en 1986 par Alain Mallet. Le décor de façade, réalisé pour la réouverture en 1994, est une création du peintre français Pierre Clayette. La dégradation de la façade originelle a nécessité sa reconstitution en 2008.

Franck Provost Belle Epine Thiais
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Centre commercial Belle épine Thiais (1er étage)
Thiais, France 94320

01 46 36 31 40

Franck Provost "Ma passion ?... Mon métier ! Ma priorité ?... Votre bien-être ! C'est tout un savoir-faire que je mets au service de votre beauté, toute cette expérience que j'ai acquise au fil des années." Telle est la devise de Franck Provost. Rendez-vous dans le salon Franck Provost de Belle Epine où nos coiffeurs seront ravis de vous accueillir dans des espaces uniques où modernisme et confort cohabitent en parfaite harmonie.

Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeroespacial
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Carretera de Ajalvir, Km 4
Paris, France

The Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeroespacial is Spain's space agency. It was founded in 1942, as the Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeronáutica, and has its headquarters in Torrejón de Ardoz, near Madrid.OrganizationIts budget of more than €150 million comes from the Spanish Ministry of Defence and from its own projects with the industry. As of 2008 INTA has a total of 1200 employees, 80% of them dedicated to R&D activities.Its two main areas of activity are research and development (for example, in propulsion, materials, remote sensing) and certification and testing (for example, in aircraft, software, metrology).OperationsTracking and launch sitesNowadays, INTA controls both the Madrid Deep Space Communication Complex and the El Arenosillo rocket launch site in southern Spain.LaunchersINTA designed atmospheric sounding rockets such as: INTA-100 INTA-255 INTA-300 Capricornio These operate from the El Arenosillo rocket launch site.

European Space Agency
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
8 Rue Mario Nikis
Paris, France 75020

Agência Espacial Europeia é uma organização intergovernamental dedicada à exploração do espaço, com 22 Estados-membros. Fundada em 1975 e com sede em Paris, na França, a ESA tem uma equipe de mais de duas mil pessoas, com um orçamento anual de cerca de 4,28 bilhões de euros, ou 5,51 bilhões de dólares .Entre os programas da ESA estão voos espaciais tripulados, principalmente através da participação na Estação Espacial Internacional, o lançamento e operação de missões de exploração não tripuladas para outros planetas e para a Lua, a observação Terra, a ciência, as telecomunicações, bem como a manutenção de um grande espaçoporto, o Centro Espacial de Kourou, na Guiana Francesa, além da concepção de veículos de lançamento. O Ariane 5 é operado através da Arianespace com o compartilhamento ESA nos custos de lançar e desenvolver ainda mais este veículo de lançamento.As missões científicas da ESA são baseadas no ESTEC, em Noordwijk, Países Baixos, as missões de observação da Terra na ESRIN em Frascati, Itália, o Centro Europeu de Operações Espaciais está em Darmstadt, Alemanha, o EAC, que treina astronautas para missões futuras, localiza-se em Colônia, Alemanha, e o Centro Europeu de Astronomia Espacial está localizado em Madrid, Espanha.

Piazza Sorbona
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Sorbonne
Paris, France 75005

Piazza Sorbona è una piazza parigina nel quartiere latino della città, che porta il nome dell'omonima università che lì si trova. La piazza si trova sulla riva sinistra della Senna.Tutto intorno alla piazza si trovano locali e librerie.

Lycée Polyvalent
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
2 Rue Olivet
Paris, France 75007

33 1 43 06 33 09

Vous pourrez également visiter l’établissement lors des différentes Portes Ouvertes. Un moment de rencontre avec les enseignants et les élèves de toutes les sections qui permet d’établir un premier contact avant de prendre la décision dans l’orientation à la fin du collège ou lycée (pour les formations post bac) et le choix d’établissement.

Catherine Labouré
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
basilique médaille miraculeuse
Paris, France

Saint Catherine Labouré, D.C.. (May 2, 1806 - December 31, 1876) (born Zoé Labouré) was a member of the Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul and a Marian visionary who relayed the request from the Blessed Virgin Mary to create the Miraculous Medal worn by millions of Christians, both Roman Catholic and Protestant.LifeShe was born in the Burgundy region of France to Pierre Labouré, a farmer, and Louise Madeleine Gontard, the ninth of 11 living children. Catherine's mother died on October 9, 1815, when Catherine was just nine years old. It is said that after her mother's funeral, Catherine picked up a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and kissed it saying, "Now you will be my mother." Her father's sister offered to care for his two youngest children, Catherine and Tonine. After he agreed, the sisters moved to their aunt's house at Saint-Rémy, a village nine kilometers from their home.She was extremely devout, of a somewhat romantic nature, given to visions and intuitive insights. As a young woman, she became a member of the nursing order founded by Saint Vincent de Paul. She chose the Daughters of Charity after a dream about St. Vincent De Paul.VisionsVincent de PaulIn April 1830, the remains of St. Vincent de Paul were translated to the Vincentian church in Paris. The solemnities included a novena. On three successive evenings, upon returning from the church to the Rue du Bac, Catherine reportedly experienced in the convent chapel, a vision of what she took to be the heart of St. Vincent above a shrine containing a relic of bone from his right arm. Each time the heart appeared a different color, white, red, and crimson. She interpreted this to mean that the Vincentian communities would prosper, and that there would be a change of government. The convent chaplain advised her to forget the matter.

Hôtel Lutetia
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
45 boulevard Raspail
Paris, France 75006

+33 1 49 54 46 46

Khách sạn Lutetia là một khách sạn sang trọng nằm ở quận 6 thành phố Paris. Khách sạn này chiếm số từ số 43 đến số 47 của đại lộ Raspail, tại điểm giao của Raspail và phố Babylone, trung tâm khu Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Lutetia được xem như khách sạn đặc biệt sang trong (palace) duy nhất ở tả ngạn sông Seine tại Paris.Được xây dựng vào năm 1910 từ sáng kiến của bà Boucicaut, chủ siêu thị đồ cao cấp Le Bon Marché, "để những khách hàng quan trọng của các tỉnh trọ khi họ tới mua sắm ở Paris". Lutetia là khách sạn theo phong cách Art Deco đầu tiên của Paris. Nằm ở trung tâm Saint-Germain des Prés, Lutetia là bằng chứng của sự cách tân nghệ thuật thời kỳ giữa hai cuộc thế chiến. Nhiều họa sĩ và nhà văn đã trọ ở khách sạn này, như Picasso, Matisse, André Gide, Saint-Exupéry, Joséphine Baker, Joséphine Baker... Nhà văn Albert Cohen cũng đã việt tác phẩm Belle du Seigneur ở đây. Ca sĩ, nhà văn Alexandra David-Néel cũng sống ở Lutetia sau chuyến du hành Phương Đông. Charles de Gaulle đã trọ tại Lutetia trong dịp tân hôn của mình. Ngày nay, nhiều nghệ sĩ nổi tiếng thế giới tiếp tục chọn Lutetia để nghỉ trọ.

Brasserie Lipp
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
151, boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, France 75006

リップ ()とはフランス、パリ6区のサン=ジェルマン=デ=プレにある老舗のブラッスリー。セレブ向けという評価とともに、スノッブも集まる店という。いわゆる行列が出来る店であり、有名人であっても並ばなくてはならない。予約は受け付けていない。歴史1870年からの普仏戦争を契機にアルザス=ロレーヌ地方からパリに移住したレオナルド・リップが1880年この地に創設した店を前身とする。店名は故郷を懐かしんで Bords du Rhin 「ライン川岸のブラッスリー」とした。テーブル数は10という小規模店ながら、シュークルート(後述)とビールを提供する人気のブラッスリーとなった。1918年にはラギオール出身のマルセラン・カゼスに事業は譲渡されたがメニューは変更せず営業を継続した。顧客はさらに増加し手狭になったので1925年には店舗の面積を2倍に拡張した。ヴィユ・コロンビエ劇場の一座や、小説家、さらには政治家たちがリップを支える常連となっていったのである。1934年にとある常連客が、リップが主宰する文学賞の創設を提案し、マルセラン・カゼスはそれを受け入れカゼス賞またはリップ賞などと訳される Prix Cazes Brasserie Lipp を創設した。これは1935年を最初の年として2013年現在も継続しており、他で受賞歴がない作家を対象としている。第二次世界大戦のパリ占領下においては占領軍に協力的な態度は取らず、1944年8月25日のパリ開放においては顧客にシャンパンをふるまったという。その後、1955年にマルセラン・カゼスは子息のロジェに店を譲った。1960年のクロエのファッションショーや1983年のイヴ・モンタン主演映画『ギャルソン!』ではリップが舞台として使用された。その後、経営母体は変化したが2014年現在も営業中である。名物料理この店の名物はシュークルートで、これは開店当時からのメニューである。名称はシュークルート(ザワークラウト)ながら、シュークルート単体ではなくそれを使った肉料理で、骨付きの豚肉やソーセージ、そしてジャガイモが使用される。アルザス風のシュークルートは肉とシュークルートをいっしょに煮て、その後でジャガイモをのせてさらに蒸し煮する、という手法で調理されるものである。

Rue du Bac, Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue du Bac
Paris, France 75007

La rue du Bac est une rue de Paris située dans le 7e arrondissement. Longue de, elle part des quais Voltaire et Anatole-France et se termine rue de Sèvres.Rue du Bac est également le nom d'une station de métro, dont la sortie est située là où commence le boulevard Raspail (ligne 12), à l'intersection avec la rue du Bac.HistoireElle doit son nom au bac établi vers 1550 sur l'actuel quai Voltaire et qui servait au au transport des blocs de pierre destinés à la construction du palais des Tuileries, en traversant la Seine à l'emplacement de l'actuel Pont Royal. Celui-ci a été construit sous Louis à l'emplacement du pont rouge, édifié en 1632 par le financier Barbier, sur décision de Louis après qu'il a assisté à un accident du bac.Primitivement, la rue fut appelée grand chemin du Bac, puis ruelle du Bac et grande rue du Bac.Bâtiments remarquables et lieux de mémoire

DJ Weza
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, France 94450

0033753271638

Pont Royal
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont Royal 75007 Paris
Paris, France 75007

+33-1-42 84 70 00

Pont Royal – most w Paryżu łączący oba brzegi Sekwany, pomiędzy pawilonem de Flore i ulicą du Bac.Pierwszy drewniany most na tym miejscu powstał w 1632 na zamówienie finansisty Barbiera według projektu Pierre’a Pidou. Nazwano go Pont Rouge, od koloru farby, lub Św. Anny, na cześć królowej Anny Austriaczki. Ten piętnastołukowy most okazał się wyjątkowo nietrwały w codziennej eksploatacji i w 1649 musiał zostać wyremontowany, a dwa lata później rozebrany i postawiony na nowo. W 1654 ten odbudowany most padł ofiarą pożaru, a pod kolejnej odbudowie w 1656 został zniesiony przez wezbranie rzeki. Kolejną zrekonstruowaną przeprawę spotkał w 1684 ten sam los, kiedy rzeka zniszczyła osiem łuków mostu.Rok później drewniany most został zastąpiony konstrukcją z kamienia, sfinansowaną przez Ludwika XIV, który zamówił projekt u Jacques’a Gabriela, Jules’a Mansarta i François Romaina. Powstały most był nie tylko przeprawą, ale i miejscem wielu miejskich zabaw i festynów. w 1792 Konwent Narodowy w ramach wielkiej akcji zmiany kojarzących się z monarchią nazw zmienił nazwę mostu na „Pont National”, a następnie Pont des Tuileries. Oryginalną nazwę przywróciła Restauracja Burbonów.W 1850 most został uznany za solidny na tyle, by w odróżnieniu od kilku innych zabytkowych przepraw przez rzekę nie zostać zburzonym, lecz jedynie wzmocnionym. Od 1939 posiada status szczególnie cennego zabytku jako jeden z trzech paryskich mostów .

Les Caves du Louvre
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
52 rue de l'arbre sec
Paris, France 75001

01 40 28 13 11

Louvre Palace
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, France 75058

(0)1 40 20 53 17

Le palais du Louvre est un ancien palais royal situé à Paris sur la rive droite de la Seine, entre le jardin des Tuileries et l'église Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois. S'étendant sur une surface bâtie de plus de, le palais du Louvre est le plus grand palais européen, et le second plus grand bâtiment du continent après le palais du Parlement roumain. Il abrite aujourd'hui le musée du Louvre.La construction du Louvre est indissociable de l'histoire de Paris. Elle s'étend sur plus de, bien que le plan général du palais ait été imaginé dès la Renaissance. Charles V y établit sa résidence, donnant au palais un statut qu'il a conservé jusqu'au règne de Louis XIV.Avec 8,9 millions de visiteurs annuels en 2011, c'est le site culturel le plus visité en France devant la tour Eiffel, la cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris étant en tête des monuments à l'accès libre avec de visiteurs estimés.Origine du nomLa première forteresse du Louvre, sous Philippe Auguste, a été bâtie sur un lieu-dit nommé en bas-latin Lupara, terme désignant une louverie, lieu abritant les équipages employés à chasser le loup (en latin lupus signifie « loup »). Étymologie pouvant se rapprocher d'ailleurs de celle du village de Louvres dans le Val-d'Oise.

Louvre Pyramid
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
The Louvre
Paris, France 75001

+33 (0)1 40 20 53 17

La Pirámide del Museo del Louvre es una obra situada en el patio del Museo del Louvre, en París, que da acceso al edificio. Fue diseñada por el arquitecto Ieoh Ming Pei. De estilo internacional, esta pirámide de vidrio y aluminio fue inaugurada en el año 1989 por el entonces presidente francés, François Mitterrand.DescripciónTiene una altura de 20,1 m. y un total de 673 paneles de vidrio laminado transparente divididos en 603 rombos y 70 triángulos, aunque algunas fuentes señalan que existen 666 rombos debido a una intención de darle un sentido esotérico a la construcción. El peso total de la estructura es de 180 toneladas. La inclinación de sus paredes, al igual que ocurre con las pirámides egipcias, es de 51 grados.Su centro de gravedad coincide con el de los tres pabellones del museo, Richelieu al norte, Denon al sur y Sully al este. Siendo esta la principal y más grande de las pirámides de cristal del museo, que incluye, a nivel subterráneo, otra pirámide pero invertida. Antes de construirse la pirámide, la entrada al Louvre tenía unas largas colas. Con su construcción, además de solucionarse el problema, se aumenta el espacio de exposición del museo.ControversiaDesde su construcción, la pirámide ha estado sujeta a polémicas, debido al contraste de estilos entre la modernidad del vidrio y el clasicismo del museo, si bien ha servido de inspiración para las ampliaciones de muchos otros museos. Ha sido descrita por algunos detractores como parte del "complejo de faraón" de Mitterrand. Otros alaban la yuxtaposición del contraste entre estilos arquitectónicos como una exitosa combinación entre lo antiguo y lo nuevo, lo clásico y lo ultramoderno.

Louvre
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre, 75058 Paris - France
Paris, France 75001

01 40 20 50 50

The Louvre or the Louvre Museum is the world's largest museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. A central landmark of the city, it is located on the Right Bank of the Seine in the city's 1st arrondissement (district or ward). Nearly 35,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century are exhibited over an area of 72,735 square metres (782,910 square feet). The Louvre is the world's second most visited museum after the Palace Museum in China, receiving more than 9.26 million visitors in 2014.The museum is housed in the Louvre Palace, originally built as a fortress in the late 12th century under Philip II. Remnants of the fortress are visible in the basement of the museum. Due to the urban expansion of the city, the fortress eventually lost its defensive function and, in 1546, was converted by Francis I into the main residence of the French Kings. The building was extended many times to form the present Louvre Palace. In 1682, Louis XIV chose the Palace of Versailles for his household, leaving the Louvre primarily as a place to display the royal collection, including, from 1692, a collection of ancient Greek and Roman sculpture. In 1692, the building was occupied by the Académie des Inscriptions et Belles Lettres and the Académie Royale de Peinture et de Sculpture, which in 1699 held the first of a series of salons. The Académie remained at the Louvre for 100 years. During the French Revolution, the National Assembly decreed that the Louvre should be used as a museum to display the nation's masterpieces.

Passerelle Léopold-Sédar-Senghor
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Passerelle Léopold-Sédar-Senghor
Paris, France 75007

Passerelle Léopold Sédar Senghor, – most w Paryżu przeznaczony wyłącznie dla ruchu pieszego, łączący 1 i 7 okręg paryski.Pierwszy most na tym miejscu powstał w 1861. Był to żeliwny most przeznaczony zarówno dla pieszych, jak i dla pojazdów, zbudowany przez inżynierów Gallochera de Lagalisserie oraz Savarina. Jego nazwa upamiętniała zwycięstwo spod Solferino w 1859. Liczne wypadki z udziałem barek poważnie nadwątliły konstrukcję, która w 1961, jako grożąca zawaleniem, została rozebrana i zastąpiona stalowym mostem zarezerwowanym dla pieszych. I ten most przestał spełniać wymogi bezpieczeństwa i został rozebrany w 1992.Obecną 106-metrową przeprawę zbudował w latach 1997-1999 Marc Mimram. Żeliwna konstrukcja została pokryta egzotycznym drewnem sprowadzanym z Brazylii. Most jest łukowy, oparty na masywnych betonowych filarach. W 1999 architekt mostu otrzymał za niego nagrodę Srebrnej Ekierki.Obecną nazwę przeprawa otrzymała w 2006, w setną rocznicę urodzin Léopolda Sédara Senghora.Bibliografia Na oficjalnej stronie Paryżą

Hôtel de Lassay
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
128 Rue de l'Université
Paris, France 75007

O Hôtel de Lassay é um palácio urbano de Paris situado na Rue de l'Université (Rua da Universidade), no 7º arrondissement da capital francesa. Actualmente serve de residência oficial ao presidente da Assembleia Nacional, a qual está instalada no vizinho Palais Bourbon.HistóriaA existência do Hôtel de Lassay deve-se a Armand de Madaillan, Marquês de Lassay (1652-1738), amigo, conselheiro e amante de Louise Françoise de Bourbon, Duquesa de Bourbon (1673-1743). Madaillan encomendou, em 1722, o projecto de um hôtel particulier a um italiano chamado Giardini, o qual morreu no mesmo ano. Giardini foi substituído por Pierre Cailleteau, apelidado de "Lassurance", falecido em 1724, e depois por Jean Aubert e Jacques V Gabriel. Acredita-se, actualmente, que foi Aubert o principal autor do palácio, assim como do adjacente Palais Bourbon e do Hôtel Biron (actual Museu Rodin).A construção desenvolveu-se entre 1726 e 1730. O palácio, situado entre a Rue de l'Université e o Sena, foi executado à italiana, ou seja, com um primeiro andar coberto por um tecto plano.

Pont de la Concorde
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont de la Concorde
Paris, France 75007

Pont de la Concorde – most łukowy łączący dwa brzegi Sekwany między bulwarami Tuileries oraz d’Orsay.Budowa mostu w tym miejscu była uwzględniona w planach rozwoju miasta od 1725, tj. od momentu zakończenia prac nad placem Ludwika XV . Jednak dopiero w 1787 Ludwik XVI polecił wykonanie tego mostu, wstępnie nazwanego jego imieniem, Jeanowi Perronetowi i Danielowi Trudaine’owi. Prace trwały, gdy wybuchła rewolucja francuska. Nowe władze Paryża zarządziły zmianę projektowanej nazwy przeprawy na Pont de la Révolution oraz symboliczne wykorzystanie przy jego budowie kamieni z rozbiórki Bastylii.W 1810 Napoleon Bonaparte nakazał redekorację mostu, na którym pojawiło się 8 posągów tych generałów czasów rewolucji i Cesarstwa, którzy zginęli na polu walki. W czasie Restauracji figury te zostały usunięte i zastąpione posągami wielkich ludzi czasów przedrewolucyjnych – czterech słynnych ministrów Colberta, Richelieu, Sugera oraz de Sully’ego, czterech dowódców wojskowych Bayarda, du Guesclina, Wielkiego Kondeusza i de Turenne’a, wreszcie czterech marynarzy: Duguaya-Trouina, Duquesne’a, Suffrena i Tourville’a. Przy budowie tego imponującego kompleksu rzeźb kierowano się jednak bardziej względami ideowymi niż technicznymi; przeciążały one poważnie most i w 1830 musiały zostać przeniesione do Wersalu. Restauracja przywróciła również mostowi imię Ludwika XVI, które ponownie zmieniono po 1830, tym razem na nazwę obecną.

Pont Alexandre III
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Pont alexandre III
Paris, France 75007

Le pont Alexandre-III est un pont franchissant la Seine entre le 7e arrondissement de Paris et le 8e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.Ce site est desservi par la station de métro Invalides. En outre, il est desservi par la gare des Invalides de la ligne C du RER.HistoriqueLe projetInauguré pour l'Exposition universelle de Paris en 1900, le pont était destiné à symboliser l'amitié franco-russe, instaurée par la signature de l'alliance conclue en 1891 entre l’empereur Alexandre III (1845-1894) et le président de la République française Sadi Carnot. La première pierre fut posée par le tsar Nicolas II de Russie, l'impératrice Alexandra Fedorovna et le président Félix Faure le 7 octobre 1896. La construction de cet ouvrage d'art fut confiée aux ingénieurs Jean Résal et Amédée Alby, ainsi qu'aux architectes Cassien-Bernard et Gaston Cousin.