EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Kastellet, Stockholm, Stockholm | Tourist Information


Kastellbacken, Kastellholmen
Stockholm, Sweden

087353350

小城堡(Kastellet)位于瑞典斯德哥尔摩市中心的小岛城堡岛(Kastellholmen),第一座城堡兴建于1667年,由埃里克Dahlbergh设计。在1845年6月爆炸,随后在1846至48年新建,由建筑师弗雷德里克·布洛姆设计。它包括一个红色砖墙的圆形塔楼。在其顶部飘扬瑞典军旗,每天升起和降下,表明国家处于和平之中。1996年5月17日,挪威宪法日,一些挪威海外国民在塔上升起挪威国旗。虽然这样一种行动在历史上可能引起两国宣战,但是外交危机得以避免。

Landmark Near Kastellet, Stockholm

Eriksdalsbadet
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
http://www.eriksdalsbadet.se/
Stockholm, 118 60

08-508 40 258

Eriksdalsbadet is the biggest swimming centre in Stockholm, Sweden The outdoor pool was built for the 1962 European Aquatics Championships on the site of a former sewage treatment facility. The new Eriksdalsbadet was built 1999 and was designed by architect Björn Thynberger.It has: 25 m swimming pool with a depth of mostly 2.5 m but it varies due to a specially-constructed raisable floor. Hosting FINA Swimming World Cup and Arena Diving Champions Cup annually.50 m pool (Olympic size swimming pool) with a depth of 2.20 m at the edges and 2.60 m in the middle of the pool50 m outdoor poolbubble poolslearning pool"Lilla bassängen", the small pool, also with a raisable floor, most commonly 90 cm deepdiving tower with 3.5 m and 10 m high platformsan adventure world for children The water temperature is usually 27 degrees Celsius.SK Neptun, Stockholmspolisens IF, SoIK Hellas, Stockholms KK and Spårvägens SF all use Eriksdalsbadet for training.

Sofia Church
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Klefbecks backe, Södermalm, Stockholm
Stockholm, 116 35

08-615 31 00

Sofia Church, named after the Swedish queen Sophia of Nassau, is one of the major churches in Stockholm, Sweden. It was designed during an architectural contest in 1899 and was inaugurated in 1906. Sofia church belongs to Sofia parish of the Church of Sweden.

Sofia Church
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Klefbecks backe, Södermalm, Stockholm
Stockholm, 116 35

08-615 31 00

Sofia Church, named after the Swedish queen Sophia of Nassau, is one of the major churches in Stockholm, Sweden. It was designed during an architectural contest in 1899 and was inaugurated in 1906. Sofia church belongs to Sofia parish of the Church of Sweden.

Danviksklippan
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Hästholmsvägen
Stockholm,

Göta Lejon
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Götgatan 55
Stockholm, 11621

Göta Lejon is a theatre located at 55 Götgatan in Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden. Göta Lejon opened as a movie theatre in 1928 and the last movie premiered at the venue in the 1980s. The theatre was rebuilt into a concert venue. Since the 1990s, it has been a theatre, especially known for musical productions.Among the productions at Göta Lejon, the Swedish versions of High School Musical, Buddy - The Buddy Holly Musical, The Sound of Music, Jesus Christ Superstar and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert have been successfully played.Up until 2008 it was owned by the Swedish musical production company Proscenia, which merged with 3sagas due to financial reasons. 3sagas is the current owner of Göta Lejon and the Maximteatern theatre in Stockholm.Some of the artists who performed at Göta Lejon1977: Ultravox1979: UFO1980: Ramones, AC/DC, Scorpions, Def Leppard1981: Whitesnake1984: Europe, Metallica, The Firm1985: Bon Jovi1986: King Diamond1987: Manowar1989: Manowar, Motörhead, R.E.M.

Katolska Domkyrkan
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Folkungagatan 46
Södermalm, 118 26

+46 8 640 15 55

Medborgarplatsen metro station
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Medborgarplatsen
Stockholm, 45195

Medborgarplatsen è una stazione della metropolitana di Stoccolma.È posizionata sull'isola di Södermalm, in prossimità dell'omonima piazza e sotto al viale Götgatan. Sulla linea verde della rete metroviaria cittadina la fermata è collocata fra le stazioni Slussen e Skanstull.La stazione di Medborgarplatsen fu inaugurata il 1º ottobre 1933 sotto il nome di Södra Bantorget, denominazione mantenuta fino all'anno 1944 quando divenne operativa con l'attuale nome: tuttavia fu convertita in stazione della metropolitana solo a partire dal 1º ottobre 1950 (lo stesso anno in cui venne ufficialmente aperta la metropolitana di Stoccolma) poiché fino ad allora il transito era destinato ad una ferrovia sotterranea.Medborgarplatsen è accessibile da due ingressi distinti, uno dal viale Folkungagatan e uno dal parco Björns trädgård aperto il 29 novembre 1995. Gli interni della stazione, decorati da Gunnar Söderström (1979) e Mari Pårup (1997), sono prevalentemente composti da piastrelle di colore giallo già presenti sin dagli anni '30. La piattaforma ed i binari sono localizzati a circa 18 metri sotto il livello del suolo.Durante un normale giorno feriale, la stazione è impiegata in media da circa 22.200 persone.

Medborgarplatsen metro station
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Medborgarplatsen
Stockholm, 45195

Medborgarplatsen è una stazione della metropolitana di Stoccolma.È posizionata sull'isola di Södermalm, in prossimità dell'omonima piazza e sotto al viale Götgatan. Sulla linea verde della rete metroviaria cittadina la fermata è collocata fra le stazioni Slussen e Skanstull.La stazione di Medborgarplatsen fu inaugurata il 1º ottobre 1933 sotto il nome di Södra Bantorget, denominazione mantenuta fino all'anno 1944 quando divenne operativa con l'attuale nome: tuttavia fu convertita in stazione della metropolitana solo a partire dal 1º ottobre 1950 (lo stesso anno in cui venne ufficialmente aperta la metropolitana di Stoccolma) poiché fino ad allora il transito era destinato ad una ferrovia sotterranea.Medborgarplatsen è accessibile da due ingressi distinti, uno dal viale Folkungagatan e uno dal parco Björns trädgård aperto il 29 novembre 1995. Gli interni della stazione, decorati da Gunnar Söderström (1979) e Mari Pårup (1997), sono prevalentemente composti da piastrelle di colore giallo già presenti sin dagli anni '30. La piattaforma ed i binari sono localizzati a circa 18 metri sotto il livello del suolo.Durante un normale giorno feriale, la stazione è impiegata in media da circa 22.200 persone.

Katarina Church
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Högbergsgatan 13
Stockholm, 116 25

08-743 68 40

Katarina kyrka is one of the major churches in central Stockholm, Sweden. The original building was constructed 1656 - 1695. It has been rebuilt twice after being destroyed by fires, the second time during the 1990s. The Katarina-Sofia borough is named after the parish and the neighbouring parish of Sofia.Construction of the church started during the reign of Charles X of Sweden, and the church is named after Princess Catherine, mother of the king, wife of John Casimir, Palsgrave of Pfalz-Zweibrücken and half-sister of Gustavus Adolphus. The original architect was Jean de la Vallée. The construction was severely delayed due to shortage of funds.In 1723 the church, together with half of the buildings in the parish, was completely destroyed in a major fire. Rebuilding started almost immediately, under supervision of Göran Josua Adelcrantz, the city architect, who designed a larger, octagonal tower.May 17, 1990, the church burned down again. Almost nothing but the external walls remained. Architect Ove Hidemark was responsible for rebuilding the church, which was reopened in 1995. The new organ was built by J. L. van den Heuvel Orgelbouw in the Netherlands.

Nya Djurgårdsvarvet
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Beckholmsvägen 4
Stockholm, 11521

0708 26 62 74

Kastellet
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Kastellbacken, Kastellholmen
Skeppsholmen, 111 49

Tyska kyrkan, Stockholm
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Svartmangatan 16
Stockholm, 11129

08-411 11 88

German Church, Stockholm
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Svartmangatan 16
Stockholm, 111 29

08-411 11 88

The German Church, sometimes called St. Gertrude's Church, is a church in Gamla stan, the old town in central Stockholm, Sweden, belonging to the German Saint Gertrude Parish of the Church of Sweden.Located between the streets Tyska Brinken, Kindstugatan, Svartmangatan, and Prästgatan, it is named for standing in the centre of a neighbourhood that in the Middle Ages was dominated by Germans. Officially named Sankta Gertrud, the church is dedicated to Saint Gertrude, abbess of the Benedictine monastery of Nivelles, in present-day Belgium, and patron saint of travellers.HistoryThe German guild of St. Gertrude was founded on the location for the present church in the 14th century. While the guild was created by German merchants, their Swedish counterparts were often invited to take part in its activities. For example, King Charles VIII was elected in the guild's building in 1448. The headquarters of the guild was gradually rebuilt into a church starting in the 1580s. Among the architects involved were Wilhelm Boy, the Flemish architect of King Eric III, the Walloon Hubert de Besche and also Hans Jacob Kristler, the architect from Strasbourg who designed the Makalös Palace in present-day Kungsträdgården for Jacob de la Gardie.

Stortorget
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Stortorget
Stockholm, 111 29

Stortorget is a small public square in Gamla Stan, the old town in central Stockholm, Sweden. It is the oldest square in Stockholm, the historical centre on which the medieval urban conglomeration gradually came into being. Today, the square is frequented by tens of thousands of tourists annually, and is occasionally the scene for demonstrations and performances. It is traditionally renowned for its annual Christmas market offering traditional handicrafts and food.

Nobelmuseet
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Stortorget 2
Stockholm, 111 29

+46 (0)8 534 818 0

Skeppsholmskyrkan
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Slupskjulsvägen 34
Stockholm, 11149

070-6035769

The Royal Palace Stockholm
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Kungliga Slottet
Stockholm, 10770

+46 8 402 60 00

Skeppsholmen Church
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Slupskjulsvägen 34
Stockholm,

070-6035769

The Skeppsholmen Church is a church on the islet of Skeppsholmen in central Stockholm, Sweden, secularized in 2002.Named after its location, the church was built 1823-1849 to replace a minor wooden church on Blasieholmen destroyed in the devastating fire of 1822. Inaugurated by King Charles XIV John and still officially carrying his name, it was designed by the architect Fredrik Blom as a neoclassical octahedral temple inspired by the Pantheon in Rome, borrowing the coffered ceiling while substituting the oculus for the temple-shaped lantern light. On all sides, the plain white walls restored in 1998 are pierced by portals whose four pillars support semi-circular lunettes. Inside the cruciform exterior, the interior sheet of the wooden double cupola is supported by paired doric columns and rounded arches. Accompanying the painted altarpiece are niches with statues of the apostles and two plaster groups.The Skeppsholmen parish was discontinued in 1969 when the Navy moved to Muskö, and the church was secularized in 2002.Since May 2009, the building is called Eric Ericsonhallen, named after the Swedish conductor Eric Ericson and is a Concert Hall managed by the Eric Ericson International Choral Centre.

Stockholm Palace
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Kungliga Slottet
Stockholm, 111 30

Stockholm Palace or The Royal Palace is the official residence and major royal palace of the Swedish monarch . Stockholm Palace is located on Stadsholmen, in Gamla stan in the capital, Stockholm. It neighbours the Riksdag building.The offices of the King, the other members of the Swedish Royal Family, and the offices of the Royal Court of Sweden are located here. The palace is used for representative purposes by the King whilst performing his duties as the head of state.This royal residence has been in the same location by Norrström in the northern part of the Gamla stan in Stockholm since the middle of the 13th century when the Tre Kronor Castle was built. In modern times the name relates to the building called Kungliga Slottet. The palace was designed by Nicodemus Tessin the Younger and erected on the same place as the medieval Tre Kronor Castle which was destroyed in a fire on 7May 1697. Due to the costly Great Northern War which started in 1700, construction of the palace was halted in 1709, and not recommenced until 1727— six years after the war. When Tessin the Younger died in 1728, the palace was completed by Carl Hårleman who also designed a large part of its Rococo interior. The palace was not ready to use until 1754, when King Adolf Frederick and Queen Louisa Ulrika moved in, but some interior work proceeded until the 1770s. No major conversions have been done in the palace since its completion, only some adjustments, new interiors, modernization and redecorating for different regents and their families, coloration of the facades and addition of the palace museums.

Vasa
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Galärvarvsvägen 14
Stockholm, 115 21

+46 8-519 548 00

Vasa veya Wasa, 1626-1628 yılları arasında yapılmış olan bir İsveç İmparatorluğu kalyonudur. Gemi 10 Ağustos 1628 tarihindeki ilk yolculuğunda limandan ayrıldıktan hemen sonra henüz 1 deniz mili bile gitmeden su alarak batmıştır. Gemideki en değerli olarak değerlendirilen bronz toplar kurtarıldığı için unutulan geminin batığı 1950’li yıllarda yeniden keşfedilmiştir. Stockholm limanının giriş ağzında yoğun deniz trafiğinin olduğu bölgedeki batık 24 Nisan 1961 tarihinde neredeyse hiç yıpranmamış olarak kurtarılmış ve su yüzeyine çıkartılmıştır. Önce geçici bir müzeye konan gemi daha sonra Stockholm’deki gemiyle aynı adla anılan Vasa Müzesine aktarılmıştır. İsveç’in en önemli turist çeken merkezlerinden birisi haline gelen müze 1961 yılından günümüze kadar 28 milyon kişi tarafından ziyaret edilmiştir.Gemi döneminin ağır gemilerinden birisiydi ve yeterince safra almamıştı. Limanda gözlemlenen dengesizliğine rağmen demir almasına izin verilmiş ve birkaç dakika içinde kuvvetli bir rüzgârla karşılaşınca yana yatarak su almaya başlamış ve hızla batmıştır. Geminin batmasında birkaç etkenin ortak etkisi vardır. Dönemin İsveç kralı II. Gustaf Adolf yurtdışında bulunuyor ve bu önemli savaş gemisinin sürmekte olan Otuz Yıl Savaşı sırasında Baltık filosuna acilen katılmasını istiyordu. Aynı zamanda kralın danışmanları geminin zayıf yanlarını krala bildirmekten çekinmişler ve denize açılmasını erteleyememişlerdir. Batışın ardından toplanan Danışma Meclisi soruşturma yürütse de sorumlu kimseye hiçbir ceza verilmemiştir.Geminin 1961 yılında yeniden su yüzeyine çıkartılmasıyla beraber binlerce dönemsel eşyanın yanı sıra 15 denizciye ait ceset de bulunmuştur. Bulunan eşyalar arasında elbiseler, silahlar, toplar, araç-gereçler, mutfak takımları, yiyecek-içecekler sayılabilir. Çok iyi korunmuş olan gemi tarihçilere dönemin denizciliğinin yanı sıra günlük hayata dair çok önemli bilgiler vermektedir. Gemi İsveç’in gurur duyacağı bir büyük savaş gemisi olarak tasarlandığı için hiçbir masraftan kaçınılmamış ve gemi çeşitli sanat eseri niteliğindeki süslerle bezenmişti. Bugün müze gemi olarak sergilenmektedir.

M/S Fladen
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Norra Brobänkens Kaj
Skeppsholmen, 11149

LIGHTSHIP (FYRSKEPP) No. 10B Member of Brobänkens Fartygsförening Built 1892 at Kockums shipyard, Malmö, Sweden Dimensions: Length overall . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 34.6 m Length. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .31.5 m Beam . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6.1 m Draft. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3.14m Displacement. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 250 ton Displacement ~ fully loaded . . . . . 308 ton Active Lightship Crew . . . . . . . . . . . 8 men Stations: 1892–1899 stationed at Fladen 1900–1929 stationed at Grisbådarna 1930–1965 stationed at Fladen History: Lightships were built to serve as a beacon in waters too deep or unsuitable for lighthouse construction. These types of vessels have today mostly become obsolete and have been replaced by large automated buoys. The lightships were anchored at their station with the help of a large anchor and chain. During the day, one or two large red orbs in the masts signaled that the lightship was in its position and at night the beacon was lit in the tower. From 1831 to 1972 there were 37 lightships at 24 stations around the coast of Sweden. In 1967 Lightship N 10B was taken out of service and the lighthouse tower was removed. The following year she was sold and converted to a passenger charter vessel and came to serve on both the west and east coast of Sweden. Periodically she was used both as a floating general store and a casino. From 1977 she laid mostly abandoned in Norrköping until new owners brought her to her present mooring on Skeppsholmen in 1987. The existing lighthouse was erected a few years later. In 1997 she was sold again and became the offices for Fladen Film production company. In 2010 she was acquired by her present owner and has undergone a complete renovation and restoration. Her ‘second maiden voyage’ took place in the summer of 2015. Propeller: The original propeller shaft and four blade cast iron propeller are still in use today. Engine: Originally she was fitted with a 180 hp compound steam engine. In 1951 it was replaced with a 200 hp two cylinder Bolinder semi-diesel, that today has been completely restored at Söderquists Mekaniska at Gräsö. Her present engine is a 480 hp Caterpillar diesel engine.

Strömbron
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Strömbron
Stockholm,

Strömbron is a 140 metres long viaduct in central Stockholm, Sweden. Stretching over Norrström, it is connecting the old city Gamla stan to the northern-central district Norrmalm, or, more specifically, to Blasieholmen near the park Kungsträdgården.HistoryThough initially put forward by the influential city planner Albert Lindhagen (1823–1887) in 1866, a bridge on the current location was never included in any of his district-level city plans.In 1874 however, the Building Society of Stockholm (Stockholms byggnadsförening) required permission to construct a toll-financed bridge stretching from the northern end of Skeppsbron to connect directly to Stallgatan, thus with a more eastern course than the present bridge. Though favourably disposed towards the proposal, the City Council made several demands, asking for the direction of the bridge to be changed, fixing its width to 58 feet (17,4 metres), settling the tariff to 2 öre for pedestrian and 5 for vehicles and horses, urging the construction to be finished within three years, while insisting the city should be able to buy in the bridge at any time. Having accepted the terms and changed the plans, the society finally failed to agree with the council on some minor details, and had the project cancelled within a year.

Saint James's Church, Stockholm
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Västra Trädgårdsgatan 2
Stockholm, 111 53

08-723 30 38

Saint James's Church is a church in central Stockholm, Sweden, dedicated to apostle Saint James the Greater, patron saint of travellers. It is often mistakenly called St Jacob's. The confusion arises because Swedish, like many other languages, uses the same name for both James and Jacob.Arguably the most central church in the Swedish capital, surrounded by the popular park Kungsträdgården, the Royal Opera, the square Gustav Adolfs torg; and near Sergels torg, the Royal Palace, and governmental office Rosenbad, the parish of the church was limited to 150 souls in the late 1980s, and was thus merged into the parish of the Stockholm Cathedral in 1989. A bust of Swedish tenor Jussi Björling stands outside.The church took a long time to complete. As a consequence it includes a wide range of architectural styles, such as Late Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque. The building is based on the design of multiple architects over the centuries: Willem Boy, Hans Ferster, Göran Joshuae Adelcrantz and Carl Hårleman, Carl Möller and Agi Lindegren .

Berns Salonger
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Berzelii Park
Stockholm,

Berns Salonger is a restaurant and entertainment venue, in Berzelii Park, in central Stockholm, Sweden. The building was constructed from 1862–63, by H.R. Berns. The building was extended in 1886. Berns often holds concerts and other shows and has a capacity of 1,200.Berns is the setting for the Strindberg novel The Red Room.

Berns Salonger
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Berzelii Park
Stockholm,

Berns Salonger is a restaurant and entertainment venue, in Berzelii Park, in central Stockholm, Sweden. The building was constructed from 1862–63, by H.R. Berns. The building was extended in 1886. Berns often holds concerts and other shows and has a capacity of 1,200.Berns is the setting for the Strindberg novel The Red Room.

Nordiska Kompaniet
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Hamngatan 18-20
Stockholm, 111 47

0704859740

Nordiska Kompaniet is the name of two department stores located in Stockholm and Gothenburg, in Sweden.The store in Stockholm receives some twelve million visitors annually, with the figure for the store in Gothenburg being about three million and the total number of staff around 1,200. The trademark and the real estate properties in Gothenburg and Stockholm are owned by Hufvudstaden AB, controlled by L E Lundbergföretagen publ .Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs Anna Lindh was stabbed in the NK Stockholm store on September 10, 2003. She died the next day after undergoing various unsuccessful operations.HistoryThe company was founded in Stockholm 1902 through the merger of the two companies K.M. Lundberg and Joseph Leja. The men responsible for the merger were Karl Ludvig Lundberg and Josef Sachs (1872–1949), who wanted to establish a department store that would offer the same level of service as the stores in Paris or London.On September 21, 1915 the building designed and built especially for the department store was inaugurated on Hamngatan, over the street from the Kungsträdgården park in Stockholm. Ferdinand Boberg, Sweden's leading Art Nouveau architect, designed the building. He was influenced by American department stores, giving the structure an internal load-bearing steel structure and an external facade of granite. Ivar Kreuger's company Kreuger & Toll was responsible for the actual construction of the building.

Nordiska Kompaniet
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Hamngatan 18-20
Stockholm, 111 47

0704859740

Nordiska Kompaniet is the name of two department stores located in Stockholm and Gothenburg, in Sweden.The store in Stockholm receives some twelve million visitors annually, with the figure for the store in Gothenburg being about three million and the total number of staff around 1,200. The trademark and the real estate properties in Gothenburg and Stockholm are owned by Hufvudstaden AB, controlled by L E Lundbergföretagen publ .Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs Anna Lindh was stabbed in the NK Stockholm store on September 10, 2003. She died the next day after undergoing various unsuccessful operations.HistoryThe company was founded in Stockholm 1902 through the merger of the two companies K.M. Lundberg and Joseph Leja. The men responsible for the merger were Karl Ludvig Lundberg and Josef Sachs (1872–1949), who wanted to establish a department store that would offer the same level of service as the stores in Paris or London.On September 21, 1915 the building designed and built especially for the department store was inaugurated on Hamngatan, over the street from the Kungsträdgården park in Stockholm. Ferdinand Boberg, Sweden's leading Art Nouveau architect, designed the building. He was influenced by American department stores, giving the structure an internal load-bearing steel structure and an external facade of granite. Ivar Kreuger's company Kreuger & Toll was responsible for the actual construction of the building.

Landmark and Historical Place Near Kastellet, Stockholm

Kafé 44
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Tjärhovsgatan 46
Stockholm, Sweden 116 28

086445312

Kafé 44 is a café and concert place on Tjärhovsgatan 46 in Stockholm, Sweden. The café is operated by three non-profit groups that together run the café: Bokhandeln INFO, Dagfiket and Scen 44. INFO is an anarchist bookstore, Dagfiket is the café open during the days and finally Scen 44 is the part that handles concerts and runs the café during concerts. The place is part of the building Kapsylen, an old bottling plant that is cooperately owned.Kafe 44 is also a popular place for anarchists, socialists and anti-fascists.The café serves Cuba-Cola, coffee, various cookies and the famous ultra buns. Scen 44 is an open stage meaning any band can book it and get a percentage on the door. The entrance fee is normally between 30 and 60 SEK. Usually there is no age limit at the concerts.

Kastellet, Stockholm
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Örlogsvägen 1
Stockholm, Sweden

087353350

Kastellet is a small citadel located on the islet Kastellholmen in central Stockholm, Sweden.HistoryThe first fortification on the location was built in 1667 designed by Erik Dahlbergh. It exploded in June 1845 and subsequently a new was built 1846-1848 to the design of architect Fredrik Blom. It consists of a round tower with red brick walls and a 20 meter high stair tower. On the top flies the Military Ensign of Sweden, it is hoisted and lowered every day, indicating the nation is at peace.On May 17, 1996, the Norwegian Constitution Day, some Norwegian expats raised the Norwegian flag in the tower. Though such an action would historically have been taken as a declaration of war, a diplomatic crisis could be avoided.

Gröna Lund
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Lilla Allmänna Gränd 9
Stockholm, Sweden 11521

010-708 91 00

Köp biljetter, kort och åkband på http://webbshop.gronalund.com/ Hurra! Du har hittat till Gröna Lunds officiella sida. Håll dig uppdaterad om nyheter, ställ dina frågor eller skrik ut din kärlek! GRÖNA LUND PÅ FACEBOOK: På denna Facebooksida kan du ta del av info om vad som händer bakom och framför kulisserna på Gröna Lund! Till exempel släpper vi alla nyheter (ex artistbokningar) här på Facebook innan vi berättar för övrig media. Vi tycker det är jätteroligt om du vill kommentera och posta inlägg, men tänk på att allt som skrivs blir publikt för besökare på Gröna Lund att läsa. Vi tillåter inte, och kommer radera inlägg, som är kränkande eller innebär hets mot folkgrupp, uppvigling, barnpornografi, våldsskildringar, inlägg som bryter mot PUL eller mot Facebooks allmänna villkor, spam eller upphovsrättsintrång. Vi tycker även att "gilla om du vill ha...." oftast klassas som spam också och vi tar därför ofta bort dessa. Självklart låter vi de vara kvar om de innehåller genomförbara förslag eller konstruktiva idéer eller tankar! Vi som jobbar med Grönans FB-sida jobbar främst kontorstider, ibland får du alltså vänta lite längre på ett svar, även om vi försöker ge dig så snabb återkoppling som möjligt.. Behöver du snabbt komma i kontakt med oss ber vi dig ringa 010-708 91 00 under våra vanliga öppettider. Rökningspolicy Gröna Lund är en nöjespark som besöks av många familjer med små och stora barn. Därför strävar vi efter att hålla parken så rökfri som möjligt, både under vanliga tivolidagar och konsertkvällar. För våra rökande gäster har vi upprättat rökzoner på tre ställen runt om i parken – bakom Dansbanan vid Sommarbaren, vid entrén till Pontonen på strandpromenaden och i parkområdet mellan Radiobilarna och Biergarten.

Eleven7
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
slupskjulsvägen 20
Stockholm, Sweden 111 49

Vasa
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Galärvarvsvägen 14
Stockholm, Sweden 115 21

+46 8-519 548 00

Vasa veya Wasa, 1626-1628 yılları arasında yapılmış olan bir İsveç İmparatorluğu kalyonudur. Gemi 10 Ağustos 1628 tarihindeki ilk yolculuğunda limandan ayrıldıktan hemen sonra henüz 1 deniz mili bile gitmeden su alarak batmıştır. Gemideki en değerli olarak değerlendirilen bronz toplar kurtarıldığı için unutulan geminin batığı 1950’li yıllarda yeniden keşfedilmiştir. Stockholm limanının giriş ağzında yoğun deniz trafiğinin olduğu bölgedeki batık 24 Nisan 1961 tarihinde neredeyse hiç yıpranmamış olarak kurtarılmış ve su yüzeyine çıkartılmıştır. Önce geçici bir müzeye konan gemi daha sonra Stockholm’deki gemiyle aynı adla anılan Vasa Müzesine aktarılmıştır. İsveç’in en önemli turist çeken merkezlerinden birisi haline gelen müze 1961 yılından günümüze kadar 28 milyon kişi tarafından ziyaret edilmiştir.Gemi döneminin ağır gemilerinden birisiydi ve yeterince safra almamıştı. Limanda gözlemlenen dengesizliğine rağmen demir almasına izin verilmiş ve birkaç dakika içinde kuvvetli bir rüzgârla karşılaşınca yana yatarak su almaya başlamış ve hızla batmıştır. Geminin batmasında birkaç etkenin ortak etkisi vardır. Dönemin İsveç kralı II. Gustaf Adolf yurtdışında bulunuyor ve bu önemli savaş gemisinin sürmekte olan Otuz Yıl Savaşı sırasında Baltık filosuna acilen katılmasını istiyordu. Aynı zamanda kralın danışmanları geminin zayıf yanlarını krala bildirmekten çekinmişler ve denize açılmasını erteleyememişlerdir. Batışın ardından toplanan Danışma Meclisi soruşturma yürütse de sorumlu kimseye hiçbir ceza verilmemiştir.Geminin 1961 yılında yeniden su yüzeyine çıkartılmasıyla beraber binlerce dönemsel eşyanın yanı sıra 15 denizciye ait ceset de bulunmuştur. Bulunan eşyalar arasında elbiseler, silahlar, toplar, araç-gereçler, mutfak takımları, yiyecek-içecekler sayılabilir. Çok iyi korunmuş olan gemi tarihçilere dönemin denizciliğinin yanı sıra günlük hayata dair çok önemli bilgiler vermektedir. Gemi İsveç’in gurur duyacağı bir büyük savaş gemisi olarak tasarlandığı için hiçbir masraftan kaçınılmamış ve gemi çeşitli sanat eseri niteliğindeki süslerle bezenmişti. Bugün müze gemi olarak sergilenmektedir.

Junibacken
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Galärvarvsvägen 8, Djurgården
Stockholm, Sweden 115 21

0858723000

Junibacken är ett barnkulturhus på Djurgården. Här kommer barnböcker till liv genom fängslande teaterföreställningar, spännande lekutställningar och ett unikt sagotåg. Vi har smaskiga pannkakor, goda bakverk från eget bageri och Sveriges mest välsorterade barnbokhandel! Välkommen till oss. Junibacken is a fairytale house on Djurgården in central Stockholm, where children's books come to life through theatre, playful exhibitions and a magical Story Train. We have yummy pancakes, pastries from our own bakery and Sweden's most well-stocked children's book store! Welcome!

Junibacken
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Galärvarvsvägen 8
Stockholm, Sweden 11521

08-587 230 00

Junibacken is a fairytale house on Djurgården in central Stockholm, where children's books come to life through theatre, playful exhibitions and a magical Story Train. We have yummy pancakes, pastries from our own bakery and Sweden's most well-stocked children's book store! Welcome!