EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe, Paris | Tourist Information



avenue des champs élysées
Paris, France 75008


Landmark Near Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe

Pont Alexandre III
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont Alexandre III
Paris, France Paris

Pont Alexandre III
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont Alexandre III
Paris, France 75007

Le pont Alexandre-III est un pont franchissant la Seine entre le 7e arrondissement de Paris et le arrondissement de Paris.Ce site est desservi par la station de métro Invalides. En outre, il est desservi par la gare des Invalides de la ligne C du RER.HistoriqueLe projetInauguré pour l'Exposition universelle de Paris en 1900, le pont était destiné à symboliser l'amitié franco-russe, instaurée par la signature de l'alliance conclue en 1891 entre l’empereur Alexandre III (1845-1894) et le président de la République française Sadi Carnot. La première pierre fut posée par le tsar Nicolas II de Russie, l'impératrice Alexandra Fedorovna et le président Félix Faure le 7 octobre 1896. La construction de cet ouvrage d'art fut confiée aux ingénieurs Jean Résal et Amédée Alby, ainsi qu'aux architectes Cassien-Bernard et Gaston Cousin.

Pont Alexandre III
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont Alexandre III
Paris, France 75007

Le pont Alexandre-III est un pont franchissant la Seine entre le 7e arrondissement de Paris et le arrondissement de Paris.Ce site est desservi par la station de métro Invalides. En outre, il est desservi par la gare des Invalides de la ligne C du RER.HistoriqueLe projetInauguré pour l'Exposition universelle de Paris en 1900, le pont était destiné à symboliser l'amitié franco-russe, instaurée par la signature de l'alliance conclue en 1891 entre l’empereur Alexandre III (1845-1894) et le président de la République française Sadi Carnot. La première pierre fut posée par le tsar Nicolas II de Russie, l'impératrice Alexandra Fedorovna et le président Félix Faure le 7 octobre 1896. La construction de cet ouvrage d'art fut confiée aux ingénieurs Jean Résal et Amédée Alby, ainsi qu'aux architectes Cassien-Bernard et Gaston Cousin.

Grand Palais
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
3 Avenue du Général Eisenhower
Paris, France 75008

The Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées, commonly known as the Grand Palais, is a large historic site, exhibition hall and museum complex located at the Champs-Élysées in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France. Construction of the Grand Palais began in 1897 following the demolition of the Palais de l'Industrie as part of the preparation works for the Universal Exposition of 1900, which also included the creation of the adjacent Petit Palais and Pont Alexandre III.The structure was built in the style of Beaux-Arts architecture as taught by the École des Beaux-Arts of Paris. The building reflects the movement's taste for ornate decoration through its stone facades, the formality of its floor planning and the use of techniques that were innovative at the time, such as its glass vault, its structure made of iron and light steel framing, and its use of reinforced concrete.HistoryOne of its pediments calls it a “monument dedicated by the Republic to the glory of French art”, reflecting its original purpose, that of housing the great artistic events of the city of Paris. The competition to choose the architect was fierce and controversial, and ultimately resulted in the contract being awarded to a group of four architects, Henri Deglane, Albert Louvet, Albert Thomas and Charles Girault, each with a separate area of responsibility.

Fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
113 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, France 75001

Les fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries font partie intégrale du Jardin des Tuileries, situé dans le arrondissement de Paris, entre la Seine avec la quai des Tuileries au sud, la rue de Rivoli au nord, la place de la Concorde à l'ouest et le Palais du Louvre à l'est.HistoriqueLieu privilégié de promenades des Parisiens depuis sa création, le Jardin des Tuileries est agrémenté de plusieurs bassins avec des fontaines.L'histoire du jardin des Tuileries commence en 1564 quand la reine Catherine de Médicis demande à Philibert de l'Orme de construire un palais, qui deviendra le Palais des Tuileries, à l'emplacement d'une ancienne tuilerie. L'aménagement d'un jardin à l'italienne à l'ouest de celui-ci, constitué de six allées dans le sens de la longueur et huit dans le sens de la largeur, dont chacune d'entre elles délimitait des compartiments rectangulaires comprenant des plantations différentes (massifs d'arbres, quinconces, pelouses, parterres de fleurs, etc.). Une fontaine, une ménagerie et une grotte décorée par le célèbre céramiste Bernard de Palissy décoraient le jardin. Dans les années 1605-1625 furent rajoutées une orangerie et une magnanerie.En 1664, Jean-Baptiste Colbert et Louis XIV ordonnèrent que le jardin soit entièrement redessiné par André Le Nôtre, qui s'était déjà illustré à Vaux-le-Vicomte. Le petit-fils de Pierre Le Nôtre, architecte de Catherine de Médicis et paysagiste donna à celui-ci l'aspect qu'il allait conserver, dans ses grandes lignes, jusqu'à nos jours : il perça dans l'axe du palais une allée centrale délimitée, à l'est par un bassin rond, à l'ouest par un bassin octogonal ; il construisit la terrasse du Bord de l'eau le long du Quai des Tuileries et la terrasse des Feuillants le long de la future rue de Rivoli; enfin, il bâtit deux terrasses le long de la future place de la Concorde ainsi que deux rampes en courbe permettant d'y accéder.

Fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
113 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, France 75001

Les fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries font partie intégrale du Jardin des Tuileries, situé dans le arrondissement de Paris, entre la Seine avec la quai des Tuileries au sud, la rue de Rivoli au nord, la place de la Concorde à l'ouest et le Palais du Louvre à l'est.HistoriqueLieu privilégié de promenades des Parisiens depuis sa création, le Jardin des Tuileries est agrémenté de plusieurs bassins avec des fontaines.L'histoire du jardin des Tuileries commence en 1564 quand la reine Catherine de Médicis demande à Philibert de l'Orme de construire un palais, qui deviendra le Palais des Tuileries, à l'emplacement d'une ancienne tuilerie. L'aménagement d'un jardin à l'italienne à l'ouest de celui-ci, constitué de six allées dans le sens de la longueur et huit dans le sens de la largeur, dont chacune d'entre elles délimitait des compartiments rectangulaires comprenant des plantations différentes (massifs d'arbres, quinconces, pelouses, parterres de fleurs, etc.). Une fontaine, une ménagerie et une grotte décorée par le célèbre céramiste Bernard de Palissy décoraient le jardin. Dans les années 1605-1625 furent rajoutées une orangerie et une magnanerie.En 1664, Jean-Baptiste Colbert et Louis XIV ordonnèrent que le jardin soit entièrement redessiné par André Le Nôtre, qui s'était déjà illustré à Vaux-le-Vicomte. Le petit-fils de Pierre Le Nôtre, architecte de Catherine de Médicis et paysagiste donna à celui-ci l'aspect qu'il allait conserver, dans ses grandes lignes, jusqu'à nos jours : il perça dans l'axe du palais une allée centrale délimitée, à l'est par un bassin rond, à l'ouest par un bassin octogonal ; il construisit la terrasse du Bord de l'eau le long du Quai des Tuileries et la terrasse des Feuillants le long de la future rue de Rivoli; enfin, il bâtit deux terrasses le long de la future place de la Concorde ainsi que deux rampes en courbe permettant d'y accéder.

Invalides
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Hotel des Invalides
Paris, France 75007

Invalides is a Metro & RER station on lines 8 and 13 of the Paris Métro and on RER line C in the 7th arrondissement, located near and named after les Invalides.The metro station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels on line 10) and Opéra. The line 13 platforms were opened on 20 December 1923 as part of the original section of line 10 between Invalides and Croix Rouge (a station east of Sèvres – Babylone, which was closed during World War II). On 27 July 1937 the section of line 10 between Invalides and Duroc was transferred to become the first section of old line 14, which was connected under the Seine and incorporated into line 13 on 9 November 1976.The Palais Bourbon, seat of the French National Assembly (the lower house of the French Parliament), is nearby.

La Madeleine, Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, France 75008

L'église de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendôme, and to the west Saint-Augustin, Paris. The closest métro station is Madeleine. 15px 15px 15px 15pxHistoryThe site of this edifice, centred at the end of rue Royale, a line-of-sight between Gabriel's twin hôtels in the Place de la Concorde, required a suitably monumental end from the time that square was established in 1755, as Place Louis XV. The settlement around the site was called Ville l'Évêque, for it had belonged to the Bishop of Paris since the time of Philip II of France, when Bishop Maurice de Sully seized the synagogue that stood on the site from the Jews of Paris in 1182, and consecrated it a church dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The site in the suburban faubourg had been annexed to the city of Paris in 1722.

La Madeleine, Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, France 75008

L'église de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendôme, and to the west Saint-Augustin, Paris. The closest métro station is Madeleine. 15px 15px 15px 15pxHistoryThe site of this edifice, centred at the end of rue Royale, a line-of-sight between Gabriel's twin hôtels in the Place de la Concorde, required a suitably monumental end from the time that square was established in 1755, as Place Louis XV. The settlement around the site was called Ville l'Évêque, for it had belonged to the Bishop of Paris since the time of Philip II of France, when Bishop Maurice de Sully seized the synagogue that stood on the site from the Jews of Paris in 1182, and consecrated it a church dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The site in the suburban faubourg had been annexed to the city of Paris in 1722.

Pont de la Concorde
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Pont de la Concorde
Paris, France 75007

The Pont de la Concorde is an arch bridge across the River Seine in Paris connecting the Quai des Tuileries at the Place de la Concorde (on the Right Bank) and the Quai d'Orsay (on the Left Bank). It has formerly been known as the Pont Louis XVI, Pont de la Révolution, Pont de la Concorde, Pont Louis XVI again during the Bourbon Restoration (1814), and again in 1830, Pont de la Concorde, the name it has retained to this day. It is served by the Metro stations Assemblée nationale and Concorde.

Place de la Concorde
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75018

<>

The Place de la Concorde is one of the major public squares in Paris, France. Measuring 8.64ha in area, it is the largest square in the French capital. It is located in the city's eighth arrondissement, at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysées.HistoryThe place was designed by Ange-Jacques Gabriel in 1755 as a moat-skirted octagon between the Champs-Élysées to the west and the Tuileries Garden to the east. Decorated with statues and fountains, the area was named Place Louis XV to honor the king at that time. The square showcased an equestrian statue of the king, which had been commissioned in 1748 by the city of Paris, sculpted mostly by Edmé Bouchardon, and completed by Jean-Baptiste Pigalle after the death of Bouchardon.At the north end, two magnificent identical stone buildings were constructed. Separated by the rue Royale, these structures remain among the best examples of Louis Quinze style architecture. Initially, the eastern building served as the French Naval Ministry. Shortly after its construction, the western building became the opulent home of the Duc d'Aumont. It was later purchased by the Comte de Crillon, whose family resided there until 1907. The famous luxury Hôtel de Crillon, which currently occupies the building, took its name from its previous owners.

Place de la Concorde
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75018

<>

The Place de la Concorde is one of the major public squares in Paris, France. Measuring 8.64ha in area, it is the largest square in the French capital. It is located in the city's eighth arrondissement, at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysées.HistoryThe place was designed by Ange-Jacques Gabriel in 1755 as a moat-skirted octagon between the Champs-Élysées to the west and the Tuileries Garden to the east. Decorated with statues and fountains, the area was named Place Louis XV to honor the king at that time. The square showcased an equestrian statue of the king, which had been commissioned in 1748 by the city of Paris, sculpted mostly by Edmé Bouchardon, and completed by Jean-Baptiste Pigalle after the death of Bouchardon.At the north end, two magnificent identical stone buildings were constructed. Separated by the rue Royale, these structures remain among the best examples of Louis Quinze style architecture. Initially, the eastern building served as the French Naval Ministry. Shortly after its construction, the western building became the opulent home of the Duc d'Aumont. It was later purchased by the Comte de Crillon, whose family resided there until 1907. The famous luxury Hôtel de Crillon, which currently occupies the building, took its name from its previous owners.

Petit Palais
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Winston-Churchill, 75008 Paris
Paris, France 75008

0153434000

The Petit Palais is an art museum in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France.It was built for the 1900 Exposition Universelle, it now houses the City of Paris Museum of Fine Arts . The Petit Palais is located across from the Grand Palais on Avenue Nicolas II, today Avenue Winston-Churchill. The other façades of the building face the Seine and Avenue des Champs-Elysees.The Petit Palais is one of the 14 museums of the City of Paris, that have been incorporated since January 1, 2013 in the public corporation Paris Musées.HistoryDesign CompetitionIn 1894 a competition was held for the 1900 Exhibition area. The Palais de l'Industrie from the 1855 World’s Fair was considered unfitting and was to be replaced by something new for the 1900 Exhibition. Architects had the option to do what they pleased (alter, destroy, or keep) with the Palais de l’Industrie. In the end, Charles Girault won the competition and built the Petit Palais as one of the buildings that replaced the Palais de l’Industrie. The construction of the Petit Palais began on October 10, 1897 and was completed in April 1900. The total cost of the Petit Palais at the time of the construction was 400,000 pounds.InspirationCharles Girault largely draws on the late seventeenth and early eighteenth century French style for the Petit Palais. Additionally his work, such as the domed central porch and the triple arcade, has many references to the stables at Chantilly.

Rue Royale
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue Royale
Paris, France 75008

<>

Paris Porte De Charenton
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Cirque Pinder
Paris, France 75012

<>

Quai d'Orsay
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Port Des Invalides
Paris, France 75007

The Quai d’Orsay is a quai in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, part of the left bank of the Seine, and the name of the street along it. The Quai becomes the east of the Palais Bourbon, and the Quai Branly west of the Pont de l'Alma.The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs is located on the Quai d'Orsay, and thus the ministry is often called the Quai d'Orsay by metonymy.The Quai (rue du Bac) has historically played an important role in French art as a location to which many artists came to paint along the banks of the river Seine.The building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was developed between 1844 and 1855 by Lacornée. The statues of the facade were created by the sculptor Henri Triqueti (1870).

Pont des Invalides
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Invalides
Paris, France 75007

Le pont des Invalides est le plus bas pont situé à Paris et traversant la Seine.SituationCe site est desservi par les stations de métro Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau, Alma - Marceau et La Tour-Maubourg.HistoireL'histoire de ce pont débute en 1821, lorsque l'ingénieur Claude Navier travaille à la conception d'un pont techniquement révolutionnaire destiné à être construit face à l'hôtel des Invalides (à l'emplacement de l'actuel pont Alexandre-III). La construction d'un pont suspendu devant franchir la Seine sans point d'appui débute donc en 1824. Hélas, des ruptures et des éboulements condamnent le projet à la démolition avant même sa mise en service.À la suite de plaintes de défenseurs de la perspective des Invalides, l'Administration décide de transférer le futur pont en aval. Cette fois il s'agit d'un pont suspendu en trois parties supportées par des portiques de 20 m de haut, avec deux piles dans la Seine. Les ingénieurs Marie Fortuné de Vergès et Bayard de la Vingtrie terminent leur ouvrage en 1829, mais celui-ci fatigue rapidement et son accès doit être réglementé dès 1850.

Pont des Invalides
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Invalides
Paris, France 75007

Le pont des Invalides est le plus bas pont situé à Paris et traversant la Seine.SituationCe site est desservi par les stations de métro Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau, Alma - Marceau et La Tour-Maubourg.HistoireL'histoire de ce pont débute en 1821, lorsque l'ingénieur Claude Navier travaille à la conception d'un pont techniquement révolutionnaire destiné à être construit face à l'hôtel des Invalides (à l'emplacement de l'actuel pont Alexandre-III). La construction d'un pont suspendu devant franchir la Seine sans point d'appui débute donc en 1824. Hélas, des ruptures et des éboulements condamnent le projet à la démolition avant même sa mise en service.À la suite de plaintes de défenseurs de la perspective des Invalides, l'Administration décide de transférer le futur pont en aval. Cette fois il s'agit d'un pont suspendu en trois parties supportées par des portiques de 20 m de haut, avec deux piles dans la Seine. Les ingénieurs Marie Fortuné de Vergès et Bayard de la Vingtrie terminent leur ouvrage en 1829, mais celui-ci fatigue rapidement et son accès doit être réglementé dès 1850.

Palais Bourbon
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Palais Bourbon
Paris, France Paris

Madeleine (Paris Métro)
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, France 75008

<>

Madeleine is a station on lines 8, 12 and 14 of the Paris Métro in central Paris and the 8th arrondissement.The station was opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. The line 8 platforms opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of the line between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels on line 10) and Opéra. The line 14 platforms opened on 15 October 1998 as part of the original section of the line between Madeleine and Bibliothèque François Mitterrand. It was the north-western terminus of Line 14 until its extension to Saint-Lazare in 2003.It is named after the nearby Église de la Madeleine, which was dedicated to Sainte Madeleine in the 18th century. A small settlement had grown up in the district by the 6th century around a stronghold of the Bishop of Paris. It was known from an early date as la Ville-l’Évêque ("Town of the Bishop").

Monument Near Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe

Opéra Garnier
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
6 place de l'Opéra
Paris, France 75009

+33 (0)1 71 25 24 23

In the summer the Opera is open till 5:30pm In the winter the Opera is open till 4:30pm

Grand Palais - RMN (Officiel)
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
avenue du Général Eisenhower
Paris, France 75008

Retrouvez nous sur Facebook, mais aussi ici : www.rmngp.fr ; www.grandpalais.fr, ici twitter : @GrandPalaisRmn et maintenant là : instagram.com/grandpalais_rmn

Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
99 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, France 75001

The Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel is a triumphal arch in Paris, located in the Place du Carrousel. It was built between 1806 and 1808 to commemorate Napoleon's military victories of the previous year. The more famous Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile, across from the Champs Élysées, was designed in the same year; it is about twice the size and was not completed until 1836. It is also an example of Corinthian style architecture.

Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Place de L'Etoile
Paris, France 75008

01 55 37 73 77

Palais-Royal
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
8 rue de Montpensier
Paris, France 75001

+639174190541

The Palais-Royal, originally called the Palais-Cardinal, is a palace located in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. The screened entrance court faces the Place du Palais-Royal, opposite the Louvre. The larger inner courtyard, the Cour d'Honneur, has since 1986 contained Daniel Buren's site-specific art piece Les Deux Plateaux, known as Les Colonnes de Buren. In 1830 the Cour d'Honneur was enclosed to the north by what was probably the most famous of Paris's covered arcades, the Galerie d'Orléans. Demolished in the 1930s, its flanking rows of columns still stand between the Cour d'Honneur and the popular Palais-Royal Gardens.HistoryPalais-CardinalOriginally called the Palais-Cardinal, the palace was the personal residence of Cardinal Richelieu. The architect Jacques Lemercier began his design in 1629; construction commenced in 1633 and was completed in 1639. Upon Richelieu's death in 1642 the palace became the property of the King and acquired the new name Palais-Royal.After Louis XIII died the following year, it became the home of the Queen Mother Anne of Austria and her young sons Louis XIV and Philippe, duc d'Anjou, along with her advisor Cardinal Mazarin. From 1649, the palace was the residence of the exiled Henrietta Maria and Henrietta Anne Stuart, wife and daughter of the deposed King Charles I of England. The two had escaped England in the midst of the English Civil War and were sheltered by Henrietta Maria's nephew, King Louis XIV.

The Effeil Tower
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Avenue de la Bourdonnais
Paris, France 75007

Tombeau de Napoléon
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Hôtel National des Invalides
Paris, France 75007

Fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
113 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, France 75001

Les fontaines du Jardin des Tuileries font partie intégrale du Jardin des Tuileries, situé dans le arrondissement de Paris, entre la Seine avec la quai des Tuileries au sud, la rue de Rivoli au nord, la place de la Concorde à l'ouest et le Palais du Louvre à l'est.HistoriqueLieu privilégié de promenades des Parisiens depuis sa création, le Jardin des Tuileries est agrémenté de plusieurs bassins avec des fontaines.L'histoire du jardin des Tuileries commence en 1564 quand la reine Catherine de Médicis demande à Philibert de l'Orme de construire un palais, qui deviendra le Palais des Tuileries, à l'emplacement d'une ancienne tuilerie. L'aménagement d'un jardin à l'italienne à l'ouest de celui-ci, constitué de six allées dans le sens de la longueur et huit dans le sens de la largeur, dont chacune d'entre elles délimitait des compartiments rectangulaires comprenant des plantations différentes (massifs d'arbres, quinconces, pelouses, parterres de fleurs, etc.). Une fontaine, une ménagerie et une grotte décorée par le célèbre céramiste Bernard de Palissy décoraient le jardin. Dans les années 1605-1625 furent rajoutées une orangerie et une magnanerie.En 1664, Jean-Baptiste Colbert et Louis XIV ordonnèrent que le jardin soit entièrement redessiné par André Le Nôtre, qui s'était déjà illustré à Vaux-le-Vicomte. Le petit-fils de Pierre Le Nôtre, architecte de Catherine de Médicis et paysagiste donna à celui-ci l'aspect qu'il allait conserver, dans ses grandes lignes, jusqu'à nos jours : il perça dans l'axe du palais une allée centrale délimitée, à l'est par un bassin rond, à l'ouest par un bassin octogonal ; il construisit la terrasse du Bord de l'eau le long du Quai des Tuileries et la terrasse des Feuillants le long de la future rue de Rivoli; enfin, il bâtit deux terrasses le long de la future place de la Concorde ainsi que deux rampes en courbe permettant d'y accéder.

Arc De Triomphe- Paris, France
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Chapelle Notre-Dame De La Médaille Miraculeuse
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
140 Rue du Bac 75007 Paris
Paris, France 75007

06616926967

La Tour Effeil - Paris
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, France 75007

+33 892 70 12 39

Obélisque
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75008

Paris Effel Tower
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, France 75007

凱旋門
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France 75008

<>

A paris, sous la tour Eiffel.
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue de l´Université
Paris, France 75007

<>

Boulevard Haussmann
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Haussmann
Paris, France 75008

Boulevard Haussmann, long from the 8th to the 9th arrondissement, is one of the wide tree-lined boulevards created in Paris by Napoleon III, under the direction of his Prefect of the Seine, Baron Haussmann.The Boulevard Haussmann is mostly lined with apartment blocks, whose regulated cornice height gives a pleasing eyeline to the Boulevard. The department stores Galeries Lafayette and Au Printemps are sited on this street.From 1906 to 1919, the novelist Marcel Proust (1871–1922) lived at No. 102. There, in his cork-lined bedroom (now on display in the Carnavalet Museum), he wrote the major part of À la recherche du temps perdu. Alan Bates starred in 102 Boulevard Haussmann, a 1990 play written by Alan Bennett.At 158 there is the Musée Jacquemart-André.The Impressionist and patron of other artists Gustave Caillebotte (1848–1894) painted the Boulevard in many different lights as the days and seasons changed.Marks & Spencer, the British department store chain, opened a store on Boulevard Haussmann in 1975 when it opened its first overseas stores.

St. Joseph's Catholic Church
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
50 Avenue Hoche
Paris, France 75008

0142272856

Paris Tour Eifel
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars
Paris, France 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Arc De Triomphe Etoile, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Tombe du Soldat Inconnu - Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Arc de Triomphe
Paris, France Paris

Street Near Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe

Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysees Paris
Paris, France 75008

Des news, des photos, des videos, les photos des Fans, des citations.........Plus de 10 posts/Jour News, Photos, videos, quotes , photos by fans... More than 10 posts daily.

Grande Roue de Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75001

Boulevard Haussmann
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Haussmann
Paris, France Paris

Olympia
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
24 Boulevard des Capucines
Paris, France

O Olympia é a mais antiga sala de espectáculos musicais de Paris, situada no nr. 28 da Boulevard des Capucines, no 9º bairro da capital francesa.

Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Boulevard Malesherbes
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Malesherbes
Paris, France 75017

<>

Christian Louboutin Saint Honoré
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
68 Rue Faubourg Saint Honoré
Paris, France 75008

0800945804

Paris - Shanzelize
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Elysée
Paris, France 75008

<>

A paris, sous la tour Eiffel.
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue de l´Université
Paris, France 75007

<>

Rue Saint-Dominique
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Dominique
Paris, France 75007

The rue Saint-Dominique is a street in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. It was formerly known as chemin de la Longue Raye (1355), chemin des Treilles (1433), chemin Herbu (des Moulins à Vent) (1523), chemin de l'Oseraie (1527), chemin du Port (1530), chemin des Vaches (1542), chemin de la Justice and chemin des Charbonniers. It was renamed rue Saint-Dominique in 1643 after the Dominican monastery set up a few years earlier near the eastern end of the street (now absorbed by the Boulevard Saint-Germain), whose only remnant is the église Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin on the place Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin (called place des Jacobins until 1802, after the Dominicans).In 1670, Jeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes was born at number 33, the Hôtel de Luynes. It is now destroyed.The Rue Saint-Dominique is crossed by the Esplanade des Invalides.Popular cultureThe Irish musician Rob Smith released a song in March 2011 called "Rue Sainte-Dominique". The music video was shot on the street and surrounding area.

Rue La Boétie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Rue La Boétie
Paris, France 75008

<>

Boulevard Haussmann
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Haussmann
Paris, France 75008

Boulevard Haussmann, long from the 8th to the 9th arrondissement, is one of the wide tree-lined boulevards created in Paris by Napoleon III, under the direction of his Prefect of the Seine, Baron Haussmann.The Boulevard Haussmann is mostly lined with apartment blocks, whose regulated cornice height gives a pleasing eyeline to the Boulevard. The department stores Galeries Lafayette and Au Printemps are sited on this street.From 1906 to 1919, the novelist Marcel Proust (1871–1922) lived at No. 102. There, in his cork-lined bedroom (now on display in the Carnavalet Museum), he wrote the major part of À la recherche du temps perdu. Alan Bates starred in 102 Boulevard Haussmann, a 1990 play written by Alan Bennett.At 158 there is the Musée Jacquemart-André.The Impressionist and patron of other artists Gustave Caillebotte (1848–1894) painted the Boulevard in many different lights as the days and seasons changed.Marks & Spencer, the British department store chain, opened a store on Boulevard Haussmann in 1975 when it opened its first overseas stores.

Rue Royale
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue Royale
Paris, France 75008

<>

Les Champs Élysées
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysees
Paris, France 75008

01 45 61 27 27

Rue de Ponthieu
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Ponthieu
Paris, France 75008

<>

Musee Rodin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
79 rue de Varenne
Paris, France 75007

Musée du parfum Fragonard
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9 Rue Scrib
Paris, France 75009

<>

Bld Haussmann
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Haussmann
Paris, France 75008

<>

Arc De Triomphe Etoile, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Rue du Bac, Paris
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Rue du Bac
Paris, France 75007

La rue du Bac est une rue de Paris située dans le arrondissement. Longue de, elle part des quais Voltaire et Anatole-France et se termine rue de Sèvres.Rue du Bac est également le nom d'une station de métro, dont la sortie est située là où commence le boulevard Raspail (ligne 12), à l'intersection avec la rue du Bac.HistoireElle doit son nom au bac établi vers 1550 sur l'actuel quai Voltaire et qui servait au au transport des blocs de pierre destinés à la construction du palais des Tuileries, en traversant la Seine à l'emplacement de l'actuel Pont Royal. Celui-ci a été construit sous Louis à l'emplacement du pont rouge, édifié en 1632 par le financier Barbier, sur décision de Louis après qu'il a assisté à un accident du bac.Primitivement, la rue fut appelée grand chemin du Bac, puis ruelle du Bac et grande rue du Bac.Bâtiments remarquables et lieux de mémoire

Local business Near Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe

Marche de Noël, Champs Elysees
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
avenue des Champs-Elysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Patinoire Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, France 75008

Pavillon Gabriel
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
5, avenue Gabriel
Paris, France 75008

01 42 68 18 18

24h de Vélib'
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Elysées
Paris, France

Ledoyen
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
8 avenue Dutuit
Paris, France 75008

The Ledoyen is one of the oldest restaurants in Paris, situated in the square gardens in the eastern part of the Champs-Élysées in the 8th arrondissement. Its long history places it on the Champs-Élysées before the street's beautification.Situated in a two-storey pavilion with gardens, Ledoyen is considered to be one of Paris' best gourmet restaurants, and boasts three Michelin stars. The building is owned by the City of Paris, but the current operator of the restaurant itself is the company "Carré des Champs Elysées", led by Alain Franchi (Chair), assisted by Serge Michel, and Mathilde Valentin (Operations Manager).HistoryInitially, it began in 1779 as a very small inn named Au Dauphin. It was located near the Place Louis XV (current Place de la Concorde), near the Café des Ambassadeurs (between Avenue des Champs-Élysées and the current Avenue Gabriel). At that time it was a country inn on the outskirts and cows grazed in the fields outside. On 4 August 1791, Pierre-Michel Ledoyen, a son of caterers, rented it and established it as a formal restaurant.Ledoyen, a plongeur (bottlewasher) in his early years, renamed the restaurant after himself in 1814, and it was owned by the Desmazures for many years. In 1842, architect Jacques Hittorff, responsible for the development of the gardens of the Champs-Élysées, transferred the restaurant to its present location. Six years later, it was repaired and renovated following a fire.

Studio Gabriel
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
9 avenue Gabriel
Paris, France 75008

0142655800

Pavillon Gabriel - Potel & Chabot
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
5 Avenue Gabriel
Paris, France 75008

Espace Pierre Cardin
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1-3, avenue Gabriel
Paris, France 75008

01 42 66 51 97

Depuis son ouverture s’y sont illustrés des auteurs tels que Jean Genêt, Carlos Fuentes et Jean-Edern Hallier; mais aussi les metteurs en scène Bob Wilson et Jean-Michel Ribes. La chanson s’y est aussi illustrée avec Marlène Dietrich, Dionne Warwick, Shirley Bassey, et Alice Cooper. Gérard Depardieu et Jeanne Moreau ont également triomphé sur la scène du théâtre. La danse, qui est l’un des piliers de la vie artistique de l’Espace Cardin, a eu entre autres pour ambassadrices les danseuses étoiles Maïa Plissetskaïa et Marie-Claude Pietragalla. Idéalement situé à la croisée des chemins des jardins de l’Elysée, de la place de la Concorde et du Palais présidentiel, l’Espace Pierre Cardin destiné à couvrir tous les évènements importants, dispose d’un emplacement optimal et un cadre fabuleux. L’Espace Cardin adapte l’ensemble de ses multiples modules pour héberger toutes les manifestations de la vie artistique, sociale, culturelle et économique : Exhibition-Présentation-Conférence de presse-Vernissage-Festival-Spectacle-Conférence-Convention-Réception-Fête-Colloque-Cocktail-Lancement-Show Room-Fashion Show

Espace Pierre Cardin
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1 Av Gabriel
Paris, France 75008

01 53 45 17 17

Hub Forum
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1 avenue gabriel
Paris, France 75008

Destockage CARTE PSN
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
12 rue Champs Des Elysées
Paris, France 75000

Petit Palais Exposition Baccarat
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Petit palais
Paris, France 75008

Ambassade des U.S.A
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
8 Avenue Gabriel
Paris, France 75008

<>

Marché De Noël Des Champs Elysées
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs élysées
Paris, France 75008

<>

Petit Palais Paris 1900
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
avenue winston Churchill
Paris, France 75008

0153434000

Fontaine des Fleuves
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
10 Place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75008

Petit Palais, Paris. France
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
place Clemenceau
Paris, France 75008

ACF - Automobile Club De France
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
6 place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75008

01 43 12 43 12

Hôtel de Crillon
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
10, Place de la Concorde
Paris, France 75008

01 44 71 15 01

The Hôtel de Crillon in Paris is a historic luxury hotel opened in 1909 in a building dating to 1758. The hotel is located at the foot of the Champs-Élysées and along with the Hotel de la Marine is one of two identical stone palaces on the Place de la Concorde. The Hôtel de Crillon has 103 guest rooms and 44 suites. It also has three restaurants, a bar, outdoor terrace, gym and health club on the premises. is closed for renovation and it it was scheduled to reopen in 2016.HistoryThe building that is now the hotel was constructed in 1758 after King Louis XV commissioned the architect Ange-Jacques Gabriel to build two palaces in what would become the Place de la Concorde. The two identical buildings, separated by the rue Royale, were initially designed to be government offices of the French state. The eastern building remains to this day the headquarters of the French Navy, the Royale. The northern building that would become the Hôtel de Crillon was first occupied by Louis Marie Augustin, Duke of Aurmont, a famous patron of the French Arts. The building was further enhanced by its second owner, the architect Louis-François Trouard, who had the Salon de Aigles built in 1775.On 6 February 1778, the building was used as the venue for the official signing of the first treaties between the newly founded United States and France. Americans Benjamin Franklin, Silas Deane and Arthur Lee met French diplomat Conrad Alexandre Gérard de Rayneval to conclude the French-American treaty that recognised the Declaration of Independence of the United States and a trade agreement.

Hôtel de Charost
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
39 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Paris, France

Hôtel de Charost is a hôtel particulier located at 39 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris. Since 1814, it has been the official residence of the ambassador of the United Kingdom to France. It is located near the Élysée Palace.HistoryThe hôtel was built in the 1720s for Armand de Bethune, 2nd Duke of Charost, a senior courtier of Louis XV. It was designed by Antoine Mazin, the king's own architect. The building was sited on the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, which was then a winding road that passed through fields and market gardens to the village of Roule on the outskirts of Paris.After it had been an aristocratic home, the hôtel became the Embassy of Portugal, offices for the French home office (siège de bureaux), an Imperial Palace and the temporary residence of the Austrian ambassador.In 1803, it was bought by Pauline Borghese, the sister of Napoleon Bonaparte. In 1814, she sold the building to the Duke of Wellington who paid her in instalments of Louis d'or. Borghese passed the gold onto Napoleon, who had been exiled to Elba following the Treaty of Fontainebleau. His dramatic return that climaxed the next year at Waterloo was partly financed with the sale of this house to the British.