The Quaker Centre Café serves a selection of hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, healthy breakfast items, freshly made soup, sandwiches, quiches, salads and snacks, of which many are organic and Fairtrade.
We specialise in vegetarian and vegan food and offer a wide range of homemade dishes for lunch everyday, ranging from curries and stews to veggie/vegan burgers.
We have free WiFi and a lovely courtyard for you to sit in when the weather is nice.
A selection of Fairtrade products are available to purchase from the Café, including crafts, soaps, olive oil, biscuits, books and much more!
• A lift that works (most of the time that it)
• A wheelchair access building
• 24 hour reception/lounge
• A fully stocked bar with some very nice looking drinks specials.
• A cafe with very affordable and tasty food.
• Internet and Wi-Fi Access
• Access to discounted attraction and theatre tickets
• Knowledgeable staff that can help you plan your stay in London and the next part of your journey!
Our hostel has over 302 beds. We have 4 bedded, 6 bedded and 8 bedded rooms. These are either booked as dorm rooms or can also be booked as private or family rooms. Three of our rooms are wheelchair access rooms,we cannot have wheelchair on any other floor so please make sure you ask about this if needed.
We can't take groups but our sister hostels are perfect for groups! Check out: YHA Thameside or YHA Holland Park.
• Other facilities:
We have a large self-catering kitchen, a laundry room and a luggage room located on the lower ground floor and available to all our guests 24 hours a day.