EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Jardins du Palais Royal, Paris | Tourist Information


Jardins du Palais Royal
Paris, France Paris


Landmark Near Jardins du Palais Royal

Rue d'Assas
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
31 Rue d'Assis
Paris, 75006

Rue d'Assas is a street in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, named after Nicolas-Louis d'Assas.Features Musée Edouard Branly (at #21) Musée "Bible et Terre Sainte" (at #21) Main campus of Panthéon-Assas University (at #92) Zadkine Museum (at #100) Jardin du Luxembourg: rue d'Assas borders the Jardin between rue Guynemer and rue Auguste-ComteNotable peopleJeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes lived at #8.Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi, the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty, had his last residence and studio at #82.

Boulevard Raspail
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
66 Boulevard Raspail
Paris, 75014

Boulevard Raspail is a boulevard of Paris, in France.Its orientation is north-south, and joins boulevard Saint-Germain with place Denfert-Rochereau whilst traversing 7th, 6th and 14th arrondissements. The boulevard intersects major roadways: rue de Sèvres, rue de Rennes and boulevard Montparnasse.Its former name was boulevard d'Enfer, of which the passage d'Enfer is a vestigial relic.NamingThe boulevard was named after François-Vincent Raspail (1794–1878), French chemist, physician and politician.HistoryThe section between a point approximately 80 m beyond the rue de Varenne and rue de Sèvres was dug in 1869. The 90 m section from rue Stanislas was opened up by MM. Bernard frères.The section between boulevard Edgar-Quinet and place Denfert-Rochereau had incorporated the old boulevard d'Enfer and the external boulevard (part of boulevard de Montrouge) into a single road by the law of 16 June 1859. Its width was 70 m before the decree of 14 September 1892.

Abbey of St Genevieve
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Paris 5eme
Paris,

The Abbey of St Genevieve was a monastery in Paris, suppressed at the time of the French Revolution.

Abbey of St Genevieve
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Paris 5eme
Paris,

The Abbey of St Genevieve was a monastery in Paris, suppressed at the time of the French Revolution.

Panthéon
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

01 44 32 18 00

The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neoclassicism, with a façade modeled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.HistoryKing Louis XV vowed in 1744 that if he recovered from his illness he would replace the ruined church of the Abbey of St Genevieve with an edifice worthy of the patron saint of Paris. He did recover, and entrusted Abel-François Poisson, marquis de Marigny with the fulfillment of his vow. In 1755, Marigny commissioned Jacques-Germain Soufflot to design the church, with construction beginning two years later.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont is a church in Paris, France, located on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève in the 5th arrondissement, near the Panthéon. It contains the shrine of St. Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris. The church also contains the tombs of Blaise Pascal and Jean Racine. Jean-Paul Marat is buried in the church's cemetery.The sculpted tympanum, the The Stoning of Saint Stephen, is the work of French sculptor Gabriel-Jules Thomas.Renowned organist, composer, and improviser Maurice Duruflé held the post of Titular Organist at Saint-Étienne-du-Mont from 1929 until his death in 1986.HistoryThe church of Saint-Etienne-du-Mont originated in the abbey of Sainte-Genevieve, where the eponymous saint had been buried in the 6th century. Devoted to the Virgin Mary, then to St. John the Apostle, the place was too small to accommodate all the faithful. In 1222, Pope Honorius III authorized the establishment of an autonomous church, which was devoted this time to St Etienne, then the patron saint of the old cathedral of Paris.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

L'église Saint-Étienne-du-Mont est une église située sur la montagne Sainte-Geneviève, dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, à proximité du lycée Henri-IV et du Panthéon.Remplaçant un édifice du XIIIe siècle, elle est construite à partir de la fin du XVe siècle, et sert de paroisse aux habitants du quartier situé autour de l'abbaye Sainte-Geneviève. Le chantier, commencé par le chevet et le clocher en 1491, est achevé par la façade en 1624.Après avoir été brièvement transformée en temple de la Piété filiale sous la Révolution française, elle est rendue à ses fonctions d'église paroissiale en 1801 et n'a pas changé d'affectation depuis.La châsse de sainte Geneviève, vide de ses reliques depuis la Révolution française, y est conservée. L'église abrite également un orgue dont les origines et le buffet remontent aux années 1630. Elle est la dernière église parisienne où l'on peut encore voir un jubé.

Rue Saint-Jacques, Paris
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

0601020304

The Rue Saint-Jacques is a street in the Latin Quarter of Paris which lies along the cardo of Roman Lutetia. The Boulevard Saint-Michel, driven through this old quarter of Paris by Baron Haussmann, relegated the roughly parallel rue Saint-Jacques to a backstreet, but it was a main axial road of medieval Paris, as the buildings that still front it attest. It was the starting point for pilgrims leaving Paris to make their way along the chemin de St-Jacques that led eventually to Santiago de Compostela. The Paris base of the Dominican Order was established in 1218 under the leadership of Pierre Seila in the Chapelle Saint-Jacques, close to the Porte Saint-Jacques, on this street; this is why the Dominicans were called Jacobins in Paris. Johann Heynlin and Guillaume Fichet established the first printing press in France, briefly at the Sorbonne and then on this street, in the 1470s. The second printers in Paris were Peter Kayser and Johann Stohl at the sign of the Soleil d'Or in the Rue Saint-Jacques, from 1473. The proximity of the Sorbonne led many later booksellers and printers to set up shop here also.

Boulevard Saint-Michel
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Saint-Michel
Paris, 75005

Le boulevard Saint-Michel est une voie de Paris, à la frontière entre les 5 et arrondissements, qui s'étend du pont Saint-Michel à l'avenue de l'Observatoire. Il est appelé familièrement « Boul’Mich’ », par contraction du nom laïque « boulevard Michel » qui lui fut jadis conféré par des étudiants anticléricaux.HistoireLe boulevard Saint-Michel fut percé suivant les directives du baron Haussmann au, parallèlement à la rue Saint-Jacques qui marque l'axe nord-sud historique. Il fut ouvert en deux étapes, initialement en 1855 de la place Saint-Michel à la rue Cujas, puis en 1859 au delà de cette rue. Elle entraîne la disparition partielle ou complète d'un certain nombre de rues existantes, telles la rue Mâcon, la rue Poupée et la rue Percée-Saint-André.Il constituait, avec le boulevard de Sébastopol, le nouveau grand axe Nord-Sud de la capitale et fut tout d'abord appelé « boulevard de Sébastopol rive gauche » avant de changer de nom en 1864.L'Hôtel des Étrangers fut le lieu de réunion du Cercle des poètes Zutiques.

Boulevard Saint-Michel
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Saint-Michel
Paris, 75005

Le boulevard Saint-Michel est une voie de Paris, à la frontière entre les 5 et arrondissements, qui s'étend du pont Saint-Michel à l'avenue de l'Observatoire. Il est appelé familièrement « Boul’Mich’ », par contraction du nom laïque « boulevard Michel » qui lui fut jadis conféré par des étudiants anticléricaux.HistoireLe boulevard Saint-Michel fut percé suivant les directives du baron Haussmann au, parallèlement à la rue Saint-Jacques qui marque l'axe nord-sud historique. Il fut ouvert en deux étapes, initialement en 1855 de la place Saint-Michel à la rue Cujas, puis en 1859 au delà de cette rue. Elle entraîne la disparition partielle ou complète d'un certain nombre de rues existantes, telles la rue Mâcon, la rue Poupée et la rue Percée-Saint-André.Il constituait, avec le boulevard de Sébastopol, le nouveau grand axe Nord-Sud de la capitale et fut tout d'abord appelé « boulevard de Sébastopol rive gauche » avant de changer de nom en 1864.L'Hôtel des Étrangers fut le lieu de réunion du Cercle des poètes Zutiques.

THE GAME - Escape if you can
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
51 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine
Paris, 75005

01 43 29 26 21

Des décors saisissants, des énigmes, des passages secrets et une mission à réaliser en équipe en moins d'une heure ! Enfin, si vous êtes à la hauteur !

Place de l'Abbe-Basset
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Abbe-Basset
Paris, 75005

Colorova
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
47 rue de l'Abbé-Grégoire
Paris, 75006

0145446756

En quête de sensations visuelles et culinaires ? Colorova Néo- Salon de thé, pâtisserie, restaurant, lieu multi-couleur, multi-culturel, vous propose du mardi au vendredi ses formules incontournables: Petit déjeuner 9h-11h30 Déjeuner 12h15 jusqu'à 16h Tea time jusqu'à 18h Les Samedi et Dimanche : Brunch (réservation préférable) 11h jusqu'à 17h00 Tous les jours : Nos boissons chaudes (café MALANGO, sélection de Thés THEODOR Bio, chocolat maison..) et Fraîches (Thé glacé Maison, Jus frais, Citronnade, Limonade, lattés et frappés..) Notre signature : Les pâtisseries fines à consommer sur place ou à emporter La nouveauté : La formule à emporter Meatball Sandwich (A partir de septembre) Aux manettes du laboratoire de la rue de l’Abbé Grégoire le créatif Guillaume Gil, ancien pâtissier au Plaza Athénée sous la houlette de Christophe Michalak et à la Maison Blanche des frères Pourcel et son associée Charlotte Siles au service. Tous deux formés dans la prestigieuse école hôtelière Ferrandi, leur passion commune est de satisfaire vos papilles avec des produits frais, de qualité supérieure et de vous offrir un agréable moment dans leur univers atypique et chaleureux. Une invitation au voyage sensoriel..

Law school
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
12 place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

+33144783310

A law school is an institution specializing in legal education, usually involved as part of a process for becoming a lawyer within a given jurisdiction.

Law school
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
12 place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

+33144783310

A law school is an institution specializing in legal education, usually involved as part of a process for becoming a lawyer within a given jurisdiction.

Jussieu Campus
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
5 avenue de jussieu
Paris, 75005

The Jussieu Campus is a higher education campus located in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, France, which is the main campus of the Pierre and Marie Curie University . The Paris Diderot University, was also originally located on the Jussieu campus but moved to its new independent campus in the Paris Rive Gauche neighborhood in 2006-2012. Many ties continue to exist between the two universities.Because of reconstruction programs in progress, various facilities have been moved out of the campus to other parts of Paris.HistoryThe campus was opened in 1951 and eventually it would host a great part of the old faculty of sciences of the Sorbonne. Built on the site of the old "Halle aux vins," a wine market created by Napoleon Bonaparte, the campus remains incomplete to this day. In 1957, the first university buildings were built along the Eastern bank of the River Seine (le quai Saint-Bernard), and Rue Cuvier. In order to allow the wine to remain on the site, the architects planned to construct the buildings on stilts above the roads of the market.However, in 1964, with over 20,000 science students graduating high school (the baby boom generation), the old Sorbonne could not accommodate the influx of students. André Malraux entrusted the architect Édouard Albert with the task of rapidly constructing a new science campus on the site. Albert's grand vision of modular metallic buildings, designed to facilitate interdisciplinary work and improve teaching, was never achieved, and eventually abandoned in 1972.

Jardins du Luxembourg, Paris
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
6e Arrondissement
Paris, 75006

Rue de Fleurus
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
27 Rue De Fleurus
Paris, 75006

La rue de Fleurus est une voie située dans les quartiers Notre-Dame-des-Champs et de l'Odéon dans le arrondissement de Paris. La rue débouche sur le jardin du Luxembourg.HistoireLa rue figure sur un projet dressé par Chalgrin en 1779, avec les rues Madame et Jean-Bart. Le lotissement du quartier était donc déjà prévu sous l'Ancien Régime. Une impasse existait dès cette époque, s'étendant sur 104 mètres et se nommant cul-de-sac Notre-Dame-des-Champs. En 1790, elle est prolongée sur des terrains du jardin du Luxembourg, alors propriété de « Monsieur », futur Louis XVIII, sur le tracé de ce qui était jusqu'alors l'allée centrale du jardin. En 1795, à la suite d'une pétition lancée auprès de la population locale par le conseil municipal de l'arrondissement, elle prend le nom de Fleurus en souvenir de la victoire remportée contre les troupes autrichiennes le 26 juin 1794 à la bataille de Fleurus par le général Jourdan. C'est à partir de 1797 que des immeubles y sont bâtis.

Rue de Fleurus
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
27 Rue De Fleurus
Paris, 75006

La rue de Fleurus est une voie située dans les quartiers Notre-Dame-des-Champs et de l'Odéon dans le arrondissement de Paris. La rue débouche sur le jardin du Luxembourg.HistoireLa rue figure sur un projet dressé par Chalgrin en 1779, avec les rues Madame et Jean-Bart. Le lotissement du quartier était donc déjà prévu sous l'Ancien Régime. Une impasse existait dès cette époque, s'étendant sur 104 mètres et se nommant cul-de-sac Notre-Dame-des-Champs. En 1790, elle est prolongée sur des terrains du jardin du Luxembourg, alors propriété de « Monsieur », futur Louis XVIII, sur le tracé de ce qui était jusqu'alors l'allée centrale du jardin. En 1795, à la suite d'une pétition lancée auprès de la population locale par le conseil municipal de l'arrondissement, elle prend le nom de Fleurus en souvenir de la victoire remportée contre les troupes autrichiennes le 26 juin 1794 à la bataille de Fleurus par le général Jourdan. C'est à partir de 1797 que des immeubles y sont bâtis.

Cardinal Lemoine
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
29 Rue Monge
Paris, 75005

Cardinal Lemoine is a station on line 10 of the Paris Metro in the 5th arrondissement.The station was opened on 26 April 1931 with the transfer of the section of line 10 between Maubert-Mutualité and Place Monge to line 7. Line 10 was deviated from its old route east of Maubert-Mutualité to the new station of Jussieu. Cardinal Lemoine was built at the southeastern end of the old route under the Rue Monge. It is named after the Rue de Cardinal Lemoine, named after Cardinal Jean Lemoine (1250–1313), a papal legate of Pope Boniface VIII to Philip IV the Fair.The Lycée Henri-IV school is nearby.

Musée Hébert
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
85 rue du Cherche-Midi
Paris,

The Musée Hébert is a museum located in the Hôtel de Montmorency-Bours at 85, rue du Cherche-Midi, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France. It has been closed since 2004 for renovations.The museum is housed within the Petit-Montmorency, constructed in 1743 by the Comte de Montmorency, and former home of academic painter Ernest Hébert (1817–1908). After his adopted son's death in 1974, the building became state property and opened as a museum in 1984. Since 2004, the museum Hébert has been affiliated with the Musée d’Orsay, and indefinitely closed for renovations.The museum contains collections of Hébert's work, furniture, decorative items, souvenirs, and photographs, set within rooms almost unchanged since the 18th century. His paintings include portraits of literary critic Jules Lemaître, and two noted grandes horizontales, La Païva and Madame de Loynes.

Musée Hébert
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
85 rue du Cherche-Midi
Paris,

The Musée Hébert is a museum located in the Hôtel de Montmorency-Bours at 85, rue du Cherche-Midi, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France. It has been closed since 2004 for renovations.The museum is housed within the Petit-Montmorency, constructed in 1743 by the Comte de Montmorency, and former home of academic painter Ernest Hébert (1817–1908). After his adopted son's death in 1974, the building became state property and opened as a museum in 1984. Since 2004, the museum Hébert has been affiliated with the Musée d’Orsay, and indefinitely closed for renovations.The museum contains collections of Hébert's work, furniture, decorative items, souvenirs, and photographs, set within rooms almost unchanged since the 18th century. His paintings include portraits of literary critic Jules Lemaître, and two noted grandes horizontales, La Païva and Madame de Loynes.

Sainte-Barbe Library
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
4, rue Valette
Paris, 75005

01 56 81 76 00

La bibliothèque Sainte-Barbe est une bibliothèque interuniversitaire parisienne. Elle est située depuis son ouverture en 2009 dans les bâtiments de l'ancien collège Sainte-Barbe qui font l’objet d’une inscription au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.HistoriqueLe collège Sainte-Barbe a été fondé en 1460 par Geoffroy Lenormant. Dirigée par Ernest Lheureux, un élève de Théodore Labrouste, la construction des bâtiments Chartière et Valette est entreprise entre 1881 et 1884. Datant de 1936, la construction de l'aile Écosse par Daniel Lionel et Raoul Brandon est achevée en 1939.La transformation de Sainte-Barbe en bibliothèque s’inscrit dans le cadre du plan U3M (Universités pour le troisième millénaire), schéma de développement de l’enseignement supérieur et de la recherche de la région Île-de-France.Le service inter-établissements de coopération documentaire Sainte-Barbe a été créé officiellement par le décret 2004-1121 du 14 octobre 2004. Les universités Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris 3 et Paris Sorbonne-Paris 4 sont ses quatre universités cocontractantes. Elle est rattachée administrativement à l’université Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris 3.

Sainte-Barbe Library
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
4, rue Valette
Paris, 75005

01 56 81 76 00

La bibliothèque Sainte-Barbe est une bibliothèque interuniversitaire parisienne. Elle est située depuis son ouverture en 2009 dans les bâtiments de l'ancien collège Sainte-Barbe qui font l’objet d’une inscription au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.HistoriqueLe collège Sainte-Barbe a été fondé en 1460 par Geoffroy Lenormant. Dirigée par Ernest Lheureux, un élève de Théodore Labrouste, la construction des bâtiments Chartière et Valette est entreprise entre 1881 et 1884. Datant de 1936, la construction de l'aile Écosse par Daniel Lionel et Raoul Brandon est achevée en 1939.La transformation de Sainte-Barbe en bibliothèque s’inscrit dans le cadre du plan U3M (Universités pour le troisième millénaire), schéma de développement de l’enseignement supérieur et de la recherche de la région Île-de-France.Le service inter-établissements de coopération documentaire Sainte-Barbe a été créé officiellement par le décret 2004-1121 du 14 octobre 2004. Les universités Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris 3 et Paris Sorbonne-Paris 4 sont ses quatre universités cocontractantes. Elle est rattachée administrativement à l’université Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris 3.

Paroisse Saint-Etienne-du-Mont
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Medici Fountain
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Jardin du Luxembourg
Paris, 75006

The Medici Fountain is a monumental fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. It was built in about 1630 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.The Italian Influence in Paris in the 17th centuryThe period between the regency of Catherine de' Medici in France (1559–1589) and that of Marie de' Medici (1610–1642) saw a great flourishing of the Italian mannerist style in France, A community of artists from Florence, including the sculptor Francesco Bordoni, who helped design the statue of King Henry IV of France built on the Pont Neuf, and fountain technician Thomas Francini, who had worked on fountains in the new gardens of the Medici villas in Florence and Rome, found eager royal patrons in France. Soon features of the Italian Renaissance garden, such as elaborate fountains and the grotto, a simulated cave decorated with sculpture, appeared in the first Gardens of the French Renaissance at Fontainebleau and other royal residences.

Luxembourg Palace
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

The Luxembourg Palace is located at 15 rue de Vaugirard in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It was originally built (1615–1645) to the designs of the French architect Salomon de Brosse to be the royal residence of the regent Marie de Médicis, mother of Louis XIII of France. After the Revolution it was refashioned (1799–1805) by Jean Chalgrin into a legislative building and subsequently greatly enlarged and remodeled (1835–1856) by Alphonse de Gisors. Since 1958 it has been the seat of the French Senate of the Fifth Republic.Immediately west of the palace on the rue de Vaugirard is the Petit Luxembourg, now the residence of the Senate President; and slightly further west, the Musée du Luxembourg, in the former orangery. On the south side of the palace, the formal Luxembourg Garden presents a 25-hectare green parterre of gravel and lawn populated with statues and large basins of water where children sail model boats.Early historyAfter the death of Henry IV in 1610, his widow, Marie de Médicis, became regent to her son, Louis XIII. Having acceded to a much more powerful position, she decided to erect a new palace for herself, adjacent to an old hôtel particulier owned by François de Luxembourg, Duc de Piney, which is now called the Petit Luxembourg and is the residence of the president of the French Senate.

Luxembourg Palace
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

+33 (0)1 43 54 54 54

Le palais du Luxembourg, situé dans le de Paris dans le nord du jardin du Luxembourg, est le siège du Sénat français, qui fut installé en 1799 dans le palais construit au début du, à la suite de la régence de la reine Marie de Medicis. Il appartient au domaine de cette assemblée qui comprend également, à proximité du palais, l'hôtel du Petit Luxembourg, résidence du président du Sénat, le musée du Luxembourg, et l'ensemble du jardin.HistoireLe palais du Luxembourg doit son nom à l'hôtel bâti au milieu du et qui appartenait à François de Piney, duc de Luxembourg.La régente Marie de Médicis, veuve de Henri IV, achète l'hôtel et le domaine dits « de Luxembourg » en 1612 et commande en 1615 la construction d'un palais à l'architecte Salomon de Brosse. Après avoir fait raser maisons et une partie du Petit Luxembourg, elle pose elle-même la première pierre le 2 avril 1615. Le marché de construction est retiré à Salomon de Brosse en 1624 et rétrocédé au maître maçon Marin de la Vallée le 26 juin 1624. Elle s'y installe en 1625 au premier étage de l'aile ouest, avant la fin des travaux. La partie ouest du palais Médicis était réservée à la reine mère et celle de gauche à son fils, le roi Louis XIII.

Luxembourg Palace
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

+33 (0)1 43 54 54 54

Le palais du Luxembourg, situé dans le de Paris dans le nord du jardin du Luxembourg, est le siège du Sénat français, qui fut installé en 1799 dans le palais construit au début du, à la suite de la régence de la reine Marie de Medicis. Il appartient au domaine de cette assemblée qui comprend également, à proximité du palais, l'hôtel du Petit Luxembourg, résidence du président du Sénat, le musée du Luxembourg, et l'ensemble du jardin.HistoireLe palais du Luxembourg doit son nom à l'hôtel bâti au milieu du et qui appartenait à François de Piney, duc de Luxembourg.La régente Marie de Médicis, veuve de Henri IV, achète l'hôtel et le domaine dits « de Luxembourg » en 1612 et commande en 1615 la construction d'un palais à l'architecte Salomon de Brosse. Après avoir fait raser maisons et une partie du Petit Luxembourg, elle pose elle-même la première pierre le 2 avril 1615. Le marché de construction est retiré à Salomon de Brosse en 1624 et rétrocédé au maître maçon Marin de la Vallée le 26 juin 1624. Elle s'y installe en 1625 au premier étage de l'aile ouest, avant la fin des travaux. La partie ouest du palais Médicis était réservée à la reine mère et celle de gauche à son fils, le roi Louis XIII.

Piazza Sorbona
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Sorbonne
Paris, 75005

Piazza Sorbona è una piazza parigina nel quartiere latino della città, che porta il nome dell'omonima università che lì si trova. La piazza si trova sulla riva sinistra della Senna.Tutto intorno alla piazza si trovano locali e librerie.

Public places Near Jardins du Palais Royal

Rue Dauphine
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Dauphine
Paris, France 75006 Paris

Times of Our lives
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
France
Paris, France

Tout le monde ,petits et grands, peuvent avoir des talents .. écrire des histoires ,des poèmes ,des chansons ,Raconter des infos ,des choses .. *Cette Page est votre Monde , vous Pouvez faire tout ce que vous voulez . ---'Soyez les bienvenues Dans votre Monde , Votre page . Merci'---

Watiboutique
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, France

Pont Neuf
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Pont Neuf
Paris, France Paris

Pont des Amoureux - Love Lock Bridge
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts
Paris, France 75006

Quai du Louvre
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Quai du Louvre
Paris, France 75001

Pont Royal
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Pont Royal
Paris, France 75007

Wati Boutique
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
29 rue de la Ferronnerie
Paris, France 75001

Rue Saint-Honoré
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Honoré
Paris, France Paris

Place du Palais-Royal
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place du Palais-Royal
Paris, France 75001

Jardin des Tuileries
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Jardin des Tuileries
Paris, France 75001 Paris

Rue Coquillière
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue Coquillière
Paris, France

salle de jeux video
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
1 bd saint martin
Paris, France 3

THEATRE TREVISE PARIS
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
14, rue de Trévise
Paris, France 75009

0145233545

Locations 01 48659790 http://www.srcpectacles.com/

Boulevard Haussmann
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Haussmann
Paris, France Paris