SOS Homecare Limited is based in Stretford and provides care and support services to individuals within their own homes in the Trafford borough and surrounding areas.
SOS Homecare currently provide domiciliary care to a range of people including:
• Older people
• People living with dementia
• People living with physical disabilities
• People with sensory impairment
• Adults with learning difficulties
• People with mental health support needs
• People living with an acquired brain injury (ABI)
The length of care and support is dependent upon the needs and wishes of the individual, and can vary from 15 minutes to round the clock live in care. Every aspect of the care and support provided is personalised to the individual.
Lancashire County Cricket Club Distance: 0.5 miTourist Information Talbot Road Manchester, United Kingdom M16 0PX