EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Párizsi Magyar Katolikus Misszió / Mission Catholique Hongroise de Paris, Paris | Tourist Information


42, rue Albert Thomas
Paris, France 75010

+33 1 42 08 61 70

Catholic Church Near Párizsi Magyar Katolikus Misszió / Mission Catholique Hongroise de Paris

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

L’église Saint-Louis-en-l’Île est une église française située dans l'actuel 4e arrondissement de Paris, sur l’île Saint-Louis. L’église se trouve à l'intersection de la rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île et de la rue Poulletier. Cet édifice a été construit en plusieurs étapes de 1624 à 1726. Son saint patron est Saint Louis de France qui régna sous le nom de Louis IX.La paroisse est actuellement une des plus petites du diocèse de Paris. Elle couvre la moitié de l’île de la Cité, l’île Saint-Louis en elle-même et l'ancienne île Louviers (la partie entre l’actuel boulevard Morland et la Seine).Origine du nomL’église est dédiée à Louis IX qui régna sur la France de 1226 à 1270 et qui serait venu prier sur l’île aux Vaches, incorporée dans l’île Saint-Louis au moment du lotissement des lieux. Ce serait sur cet îlot qu'il prit la croix en 1269 avant de partir assiéger Tunis.Il racheta à l'empereur de Constantinople, Baudouin II, la relique de la couronne d'épines du Christ. L'imagerie populaire montre souvent le saint roi en possession de ces reliques pour lesquelles il fit bâtir la Sainte Chapelle. Louis IX a été canonisé en 1297 par le pape Boniface VIII sous le nom de saint Louis de France.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

The Saint-Louis-en-l'Île Church, is a Catholic church located on Île Saint-Louis in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France.HistoryConstruction of the church began in 1664. It replaced an earlier church which was built in 1622, and the church was completed in 1675.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

De Église Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is een rooms-katholieke kerk in de Franse hoofdstad Parijs, gesitueerd in het 4e arrondissement van de stad, op het Île Saint-Louis. De kerk is ontworpen door vier architecten, waaronder François Le Vau, de niet-erkende broer van Louis Le Vau, architect van het kasteel van Versailles. De schutspatroon van de kerk is Lodewijk IX de Heilige van Frankrijk.Het gebouwDe Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is gebouwd tussen 1664 en 1726, tijdens het bewind van Lodewijk XIII. Het verving een andere kerk, die daar vanaf 1622 had gestaan. De belangrijkste redenen dat de bouw zo lang duurde waren het gebrek aan geld en goede arbeidskrachten.Het gebouw wordt gekenmerkt door de opengewerkte klokkentoren en de atypische smeedijzeren klok. Het geheel, gebouwd in jezuïtische stijl, wordt vooral gekenschetst door de barokke architectuur van die periode. De Saint-Louis is opgebouw uit drie beuken, en staat bekend om de grote hoeveelheid (blad)goud, emaillewerk en marmer. Een andere bijzonderheid is het feit dat de kerk is opgenomen in de huizenrij, en dat er dus enkel een vrij bescheiden façade te zien is vanaf de hoofdstraat.

Église De Saint Louis En L'Ile
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île
Paris, 75004

Saint-Séverin, Paris
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Séverin
Paris, 75005

The Church of Saint-Séverin is a Roman Catholic church in the Latin Quarter of Paris, located on the lively tourist street Rue Saint-Séverin. It is one of the oldest churches that remains standing on the Left Bank, and it continues in use as a place of worship.HistorySéverin of Paris, a devout hermit, lived on the banks of the River Seine during the first half of the fifth century. The oratory which was built over his tomb became the site of a small Romanesque church which was built around the eleventh century. As a result of the rapidly expanding community on the Left Bank, it was decided a larger church was required. The new structure, built at the beginning of the thirteenth century in the Gothic style, had a nave with lateral aisles. An additional aisle on the south side was built in the early 14th century to accommodate the growing congregations from the nearby university.After the church was seriously damaged by fire in 1448 during the Hundred Years' War, the archpriest Guillaume d'Estouteville rebuilt the church in the Late-Gothic style, adding a new aisle to the north. In 1489, a semi-circular apse was added at the eastern end with an ambulatory complete with columns including the strangely coiled central pillar. Additional space was provided by constructing chapels along the outer aisles. After their completion in 1520, the church took on the general appearance it still has today. In 1643, a second sacristy was added and in 1673, the royal architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart built the Communion chapel on the church's southeast corner. In 1684, the decorator Charles le Brun modified the design of the choir, removing the rood screen and providing the apse columns with marble facing.

Saint-Séverin, Paris
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Séverin
Paris, 75005

L'église Saint-Séverin est une église du Quartier latin de Paris, située rue des Prêtres-Saint-Séverin dans le quartier de la Sorbonne dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.L'ensemble formé par l'église, la « maison paroissiale - presbytère », le square André-Lefèbvre et le cloître est délimité par la rue des Prêtres-Saint-Séverin, la rue de la Parcheminerie, la rue Saint-Jacques et la rue Saint-Séverin.Elle est de facto l'unique l'église paroissiale de la paroisse Saint-Séverin-Saint-Nicolas (les deux paroisses ayant été fusionnées en 1968). En effet, depuis 1977, l'église Saint-Nicolas-du-Chardonnet est occupée par des fidèles de la Fraternité sacerdotale Saint-Pie-X.

Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
79 Rue Galande
Paris, 75005

01 43 54 52 16

Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre, in full Église Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre, is a Melkite Greek Catholic parish church in Paris, France, and one of the city's oldest religious buildings. Built in Romanesque style during the 13th century, it is situated in the 5th arrondissement, on the Left Bank of the Seine River, about 500 meters away from the Musée de Cluny and in the proximity of the Maubert-Mutualité Paris Métro station. It shares a city block with the Square René Viviani.Originally a Roman Catholic place of worship, Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre was built in stages from the 12th to the 19th centuries, and granted to the Eastern Catholic Melkite community in 1889. Its design was modified several times, and the resulting church is significantly smaller in size than originally planned.NameThe church was dedicated to two medieval French saints of the same name: Julian of Le Mans and a figure from the region of Dauphiné. "The poor" is said to originate from Julian of Le Mans, whose dedication to the cause of the poor was considered exemplary.

Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
79 Rue Galande
Paris, 75005

01 43 54 52 16

Kościół Saint-Julien-le Pauvre – gotycki kościół z XIII w., początkowo rzymskokatolicki, obecnie użytkowany przez społeczność melkicką. Jeden z najstarszych kościołów w mieście, na lewym brzegu Sekwany, w 5. okręgu Paryża.HistoriaPatronem obiektu został znany z dobroczynności św. Julian z Le Mans. Miejsce, na którym kościół się znajduje, już w czasach Merowingów było znane jako miejsce noclegów dla licznych pielgrzymów.Przy budowie kościoła anonimowi architekci naśladowali zarówno wygląd Katedry Notre-Dame w Paryżu, jak i Kościoła Saint Pierre de Montmartre, jednak projekt okazał się zbyt ambitny wobec skąpych zasobów finansowych. Budowa, rozpoczęta w latach 60. XII w. i wspierana przez opactwo w Longpont, została przerwana w latach w drugiej dekadzie XIII w. Kolejne prace, finansowane tym razem przez uniwersytet paryski, trwały do 1250 r. Wybudowano jedną nawę oraz chór kościelny.W 1651 r. kościół, który dotąd stał pusty, został poważnie przebudowany. Rozebrano część nawy i dobudowano południowo-zachodnią fasadę, poddano skrzydło północne konserwacji. W czasie Wielkiej Rewolucji Francuskiej budynek, jak znajdujący się nadal w kiepskim stanie technicznym, został przeznaczony do rozbiórki. Plany te nie zostały jednak zrealizowane, a w pierwszej połowie XIX wieku Franz Christian Gau przeprowadził gruntowny remont obiektu.W 1889 r. władze III Republiki przekazały kościół społeczności melkickiej, co poprzedził kolejny gruntowny remont. W 1921 r. na terenie kościoła miał miejsce kontrowersyjny happening zorganizowany przez dadaistów, który spotkał się ze średnim zainteresowaniem.

Noter Dame
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
place du Parvis-Notre-Dame
Paris,

Notre Damme París
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Place Jean-Paul II
Paris, 75004

01 42 34 56 10

Church De Notre Dame France
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6, place du parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, 75004

0142345610

Notre Dame de Paris
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Place Jean-Paul II
Paris, 75004

Notre-Dame de Paris, also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame, is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of Paris, France. The cathedral is widely considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture, and is among the largest and most well-known church buildings in the world. The naturalism of its sculptures and stained glass are in contrast with earlier Romanesque architecture.As the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Paris, Notre-Dame contains the cathedra of the Archbishop of Paris, currently Cardinal André Vingt-Trois. The cathedral treasury contains a reliquary which houses some of Catholicism's most important relics, including the purported Crown of Thorns, a fragment of the True Cross, and one of the Holy Nails.

Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Place Jean-Paul II
Paris, 75004

+33 1 42 34 56 10

Fondée en 1163, la cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris se dresse au coeur de l'île de la Cité et de Paris et est le témoin vivant de 850 ans d'histoire ! Page Facebook des 850 ans : http://www.facebook.com/notredamedeparis2013

ノートルダム大聖堂
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Parvis Notre-Dame – place Jean-Paul-II, Paris, France
Paris,

Notre-Dame de Paris 2013
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, 75004

+33 (0) 1 423 45610

Le 850e anniversaire de Notre-Dame de Paris s’ouvrira le 12 décembre 2012 et se poursuivra jusqu’au 24 novembre 2013. 850 ans d’Histoire, d’Art, de Spiritualité au cœur de la Cité qui seront célébrés au cours de cette année marquée par de nombreuses festivités, cérémonies et actions de grâces ainsi que par de grandes réalisations culturelles, dont certaines s’inscriront en droite ligne des bâtisseurs de cathédrales.

Parvis Notre-Dame – place Jean-Paul-II
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, 91300

Parvis Notre-Dame – place Jean-Paul-II is the official name of the square consisting of the parvise of Notre Dame de Paris on the Île de la Cité. It was known simply as the place du Parvis-Notre-Dame until 2006 when it was renamed in honour of Pope John Paul II who died in 2005. The change generated controversy.The parvis was originally much smaller and its current shape dates back to the extensive urban renewal plans of Baron Haussmann during the Second French Empire.The square is also the location of France's Kilometre Zero which is indicated by a stone of the parvis.

Parvis Notre-Dame – place Jean-Paul-II
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, 75004

Le parvis Notre-Dame - place Jean-Paul-II est une place de Paris, située sur l'île de la Cité et sur laquelle s'étend le parvis de la cathédrale Notre-Dame (le parvis Notre-Dame souvent appelé parvis de Notre-Dame en français moderne). Une crypte archéologique y est également présente, ainsi que plusieurs statues, dont celle de Charlemagne.OdonymieDepuis le, la place s'appelle « parvis Notre-Dame - place Jean-Paul-II » en hommage au pape Jean-Paul II mort le. Le changement de nom a fait l'objet d'une cérémonie organisée par la mairie de Paris, en présence du maire de Paris Bertrand Delanoë, de l'archevêque de Paris monseigneur André Vingt-Trois, du nonce apostolique monseigneur Fortunato Baldelli, et du clergé de Paris.Ce changement d'appellation, par la décision municipale du, n'a pas fait l'unanimité au sein de la majorité municipale, car jugée contraire à la laïcité, et a fait l'objet de manifestations d'opposition. L'inauguration s'est faite sous très haute surveillance policière dans un climat tendu et a été marquée par une cinquantaine d'interpellations.

Sainte Chappelle
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
8 Boulevard du Palais
Paris, 75001

Basilika Notre-Dame de Fourvière
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
23 Rue Arcole
Paris, 75004

Saint Chapelle
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
8 boulevard du Palais
Paris, 75001

33 / (0)1 53 40 60 80

Sainte-Chapelle
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
4 boulevard du Palais
Paris, 75001

01 53 73 58 51

St-Gervais-et-St-Protais
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
13 Rue des Barres
Paris, 75004

01 48 87 32 02

St-Gervais-et-St-Protais Church of Paris is located in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, on Place Saint-Gervais in the Marais district, east of City Hall (Hôtel de Ville). The current church was built between 1494 and 1657, on the site of two earlier churches; the facade, completed last, was the first example of the French baroque style in Paris. The organists of the church included Louis Couperin and his nephew François Couperin, two of the most celebrated composers and musicians of the Baroque period; the organ they used can still be seen today. The church contains remarkable examples of medieval carved choir stalls, stained glass from the 16th century, 17th century sculpture, and modern stained glass by Sylvie Gaudin and Claude Courageux. Saint-Gervais was a parish church until 1975, when it became the headquarters of the Monastic Fraternities of Jerusalem.HistoryA church dedicated to Saints Gervasius and Protasius, two Christian martyrs from Milan, is recorded as existing on the site in the 7th century, making it one of the first parish churches on the right bank in Paris. It was attended mostly by boatmen and fishermen, because it was close to the river port at the Place de Grève. It was built on a slight hill, the Monceau Saint-Gervais, to be safe from the floods of the Seine. After the completion of the wall of Philippe-Auguste, built between 1190 and 1209, the neighborhood was protected against attack and the population began to grow. The church had come under the sponsorship of several of the important confreries or guilds of Paris, including the wine-merchants. With their financial help, a larger church was built on the site in the early 13th century..

Monmarte Sacre Coeur
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre
Paris, 75018

01 53 41 89 00

Église Notre-Dame d'Espérance
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
47 rue de la Roquette
Paris, 75011

01 40 21 49 39

Nortre Dame Paris
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Place du Parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, 75004

Notre-Dame-des-Blancs-Manteaux
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
12 Rue des Blancs-Manteaux
Paris, 75004

01 42 72 09 37

The church of Notre-Dame-des-Blancs-Manteaux is a Roman Catholic church in Le Marais, 4th arrondissement of Paris. It was built on the site of an earlier 1285 church founded by "Les Blancs-Manteaux" ("white coats"), the mendiant Augustin Order of Servites, who also rebuilt the current church in 1685-1690.

Notre Dame des Blancs Manteaux
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
12 Rue des Blancs-Manteaux
Paris, 75004

01 42 72 09 37

Saint-Merri
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
76, rue de la verrerie
Paris, 75004

L’église Saint-Merri est une église catholique située à proximité du centre Georges-Pompidou au croisement de la rue Saint-Martin et de la rue de la Verrerie dans le arrondissement de Paris. Le nom de Saint-Merri viendrait de l’abbé Saint Médéric, mort en l’an 700, canonisé puis rebaptisé saint Merri par contraction. Les restes de ce saint reposent toujours dans la crypte de l’église.HistoireHistoire de l'égliseLa traditionLa tradition raconte que Médéric (Medericus), abbé de l'Abbaye de Saint-Martin d'Autun, vint vivre en ermite dans une cabane à proximité de l’oratoire Saint-Pierre-des-Bois qui s’élevait à cet endroit. Il meurt le 29 août 700 et y est enterré et l'oratoire est transformé en chapelle sous le nom de chapelle Saint-Pierre-des-Bois ou plus simplement chapelle Saint-Pierre.En 884, l’évêque de Paris Gozlin fait exhumer et mettre en châsse les restes de Saint-Médéric, qui deviendra Saint-Merri, désormais considérés comme des reliques. C’est à cette époque que saint-Médéric est choisi pour devenir le saint patron de la rive droite et la chapelle prenant alors le nom de chapelle Saint-Médéric ou chapelle Saint-Merri.

Hotel Saint-Merry
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
78 Rue de la Verrerie
Paris, 75004

Eglise Saint-Merry
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
rue de la verrerie
Paris, 75004

Religious Organization Near Párizsi Magyar Katolikus Misszió / Mission Catholique Hongroise de Paris

Église Bonne Nouvelle
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Espace Saint Martin: 199 bis, Rue Saint-Martin
Paris, France 75003

07 60 40 30 81

L'Église Bonne Nouvelle: Est une famille de foi formée de personnes imparfaites et différentes unies par l'amour du Christ pour célébrer et partager la Bonne Nouvelle de Dieu à Paris aujourd'hui. www.eglisebonnenouvelle.fr

L'église de la sainte Trinité
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
19 rue Réaumur
Paris, France 75003

Paroisse Saint Nicolas des Champs
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
254 rue Saint Martin
Paris, France 75003

0142729254