EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois, Paris | Tourist Information


2 Place du Louvre
Paris, France 75001


L'église Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois est une église située dans l'actuel arrondissement de Paris. Elle fut également appelée église Saint-Germain-le-Rond. Depuis l'Ancien Régime, elle est connue comme la « paroisse des artistes ».Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois est nommée en l'honneur de l'évêque Germain d'Auxerre.SituationL'église se trouve sur le côté sud-est de la place du Louvre, face à la colonnade du Louvre, à proximité de la mairie de .Elle est desservie par les stations de métro Louvre - Rivoli et Pont Neuf.HistoireHistoire de l'égliseHaut-Moyen ÂgeL'existence de l'église est attestée au car c'est le lieu de sépulture de Saint Landri, évêque de Paris, mort vers 655 ou 656. L'Abbé Lebeuf croit qu'il en faut attribuer la première origine à une chapelle, la chapelle de Saint-Vincent, qui aurait été construite peu de temps après la mort de Saint Germain, évêque d'Auxerre.

Catholic Church Near Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois

Paroisse Saint Médard - Paris
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
141 rue Mouffetard
Paris, 75005

+33 (0)144088700

L'église construite entre le XIIIe siècle (clocher) et le XVIIIème siècle. Elle a été classée "monument historique" en 1906. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89glise_Saint-M%C3%A9dard_de_Paris

Centre Catholique Japonais de Paris
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
4, Bld Edgar-Quinet
Paris, 75014

09 53 86 74 29

パリ日本人カトリックセンターは、パリのカトリック教会に属する機関です。1973年の創立以来、担当司祭またはシスターを置き、カトリック信者のみならず広く一般の皆様に、情報交換・親睦の場としてご利用いただいております。 お茶が飲みたいとき・本を借りに・日本語で話したい・暇なので・・・etc.、 どうぞご遠慮なくお立ち寄りください。意外な出会いや発見があるかも知れません。 また、当センターは以下のような活動も行っています。活動はすべてボランティアによる運営で、どなたでも無料で参加できますし申し込みの必要もありません。まずはちょっとのぞいてみませんか。 

Val-de-Grâce (church)
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
1 Place Alphonse Laveran
Paris, 75005

Notre-Dame du Val-de-Grâce, connue populairement comme l'église du Val-de-Grâce, est une église de style classique baroque français originellement destinée à être l'église de l'abbaye royale du Val-de-Grâce située dans le arrondissement de Paris, place Alphonse Laveran.Les bâtiments de l'ancienne abbaye accueillent aujourd'hui le musée du service de santé des armées, la bibliothèque centrale du Service de santé des armées, et l'École du Val-de-Grâce, anciennement École d'Application du Service de Santé des Armées (EASSA). Le même îlot militaire comprend l'hôpital d'instruction des armées du Val-de-Grâce, situé sur l'ancien potager de l'abbaye.

Paris International Seventh Day Adventist Church
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
24 rue Pierre Nicole
Paris, 75005

Eglise Notre Dame Des Champs
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
187 boul.iberville
Paris, 75006

Paroisse Notre-Dame des Champs, Église catholique
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
91 Boulevard du Montparnasse
Paris, 75006

01 40 64 19 64

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Lycée Notre Dame de Sion
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
61 Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Paris, 75006

01 44 32 06 70

Paroisse Notre Dame du Liban à PARIS
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
15-17 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

+33 1 43 29 47 60

Historique Le culte maronite a été autorisé en France par arrêté du 1e septembre 1892. Dès lors, la chapelle du petit Luxembourg est mise à la disposition de la communauté maronite en Île-de-France. Jusqu'en 1915, les autorités françaises et le représentant du patriarche recherchent de concert un lieu de culte adapté aux besoins de la communauté. Dans le sillage de la séparation de l'Église et de l'État arrêtée en 1905, les pères jésuites de l'école Sainte Geneviève à Paris ont dû abandonner la chapelle de leur école et toute leur structure éducative s'était ensuite établie à Versailles rue des postes (Ginette). En 1915, l'ancienne chapelle de l'école Sainte Geneviève des pères jésuites à Paris est affectée au culte maronite. Elle est inaugurée le 16 juillet de cette même année sous le patronage de Notre Dame du Liban. Construite par le célèbre architecte ASTRUC dans un style néogothique, la chapelle est dotée d'une série de vitraux œuvre du maître verrier Émile HIRSCH. Les huit verrières du fond et la rosace restent cependant en verre losangé. Elle est inaugurée le 13 mai 1894, veille de la Pentecôte. En 1937, le gouvernement français et le patriarcat créent autour de l'église la fondation du foyer franco-libanais. Le 8 décembre 1963, le patriarche MEOUCHI inaugure les nouveaux locaux du foyer franco-libanais. Le 25 octobre 1990, commencent la réfection de la toiture et le projet de rénovation de l'église dont la majeure partie sera réalisée entre octobre 1991 et mai 1993. Les huit verrières du fond et la rosace sont garnies de vitraux. Les verrières ont été exécutées par les maîtres verriers Christiane et Philippe ANDRIEUX et la rosace, inspirée de Notre-Dame de Kannoubine, est l'œuvre de Marie-Jo et Yves GUEYEL. Entre 2010 et 2011, la fondation met à neuf les quatre façades extérieures, les chéneaux, la charpente et les vitraux.

Église Notre Dame Du Liban À Paris
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
17 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

Academia Christiana
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
14, rue Gay-Lussac
Paris, 75005

+33640389614

Nos valeurs : • Honnêteté intellectuelle • Recherche de la vérité • Combativité • Esthétique • Soucis d’être compris • Apostolat • Cohérence • Soucis de l’âme • Convivialité

Panthéon
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

01 44 32 18 00

The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neoclassicism, with a façade modeled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.HistoryKing Louis XV vowed in 1744 that if he recovered from his illness he would replace the ruined church of the Abbey of St Genevieve with an edifice worthy of the patron saint of Paris. He did recover, and entrusted Abel-François Poisson, marquis de Marigny with the fulfillment of his vow. In 1755, Marigny commissioned Jacques-Germain Soufflot to design the church, with construction beginning two years later.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont is a church in Paris, France, located on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève in the 5th arrondissement, near the Panthéon. It contains the shrine of St. Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris. The church also contains the tombs of Blaise Pascal and Jean Racine. Jean-Paul Marat is buried in the church's cemetery.The sculpted tympanum, the The Stoning of Saint Stephen, is the work of French sculptor Gabriel-Jules Thomas.Renowned organist, composer, and improviser Maurice Duruflé held the post of Titular Organist at Saint-Étienne-du-Mont from 1929 until his death in 1986.HistoryThe church of Saint-Etienne-du-Mont originated in the abbey of Sainte-Genevieve, where the eponymous saint had been buried in the 6th century. Devoted to the Virgin Mary, then to St. John the Apostle, the place was too small to accommodate all the faithful. In 1222, Pope Honorius III authorized the establishment of an autonomous church, which was devoted this time to St Etienne, then the patron saint of the old cathedral of Paris.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

L'église Saint-Étienne-du-Mont est une église située sur la montagne Sainte-Geneviève, dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, à proximité du lycée Henri-IV et du Panthéon.Remplaçant un édifice du XIIIe siècle, elle est construite à partir de la fin du XVe siècle, et sert de paroisse aux habitants du quartier situé autour de l'abbaye Sainte-Geneviève. Le chantier, commencé par le chevet et le clocher en 1491, est achevé par la façade en 1624.Après avoir été brièvement transformée en temple de la Piété filiale sous la Révolution française, elle est rendue à ses fonctions d'église paroissiale en 1801 et n'a pas changé d'affectation depuis.La châsse de sainte Geneviève, vide de ses reliques depuis la Révolution française, y est conservée. L'église abrite également un orgue dont les origines et le buffet remontent aux années 1630. Elle est la dernière église parisienne où l'on peut encore voir un jubé.

Paroisse Saint-Etienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Eglise Saint-Ephrem Concerts musique classique Paris
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
17 rue des Carmes
Paris, 75005

0142509618

Située dans le Centre Historique de Paris, l'église Catholique Syriaque Saint-Ephrem (Chrétiens d'Orient) dont l'acoustique est remarquable, accueille régulièrement des concerts dans le but de promouvoir de jeunes musiciens talentueux en début de carrière. Tous ces artistes sont diplômés du Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris ou de grandes écoles européennes. Parmi eux, nombreux sont lauréats de concours nationaux ou internationaux. Réservations : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php English : Church St-Ephrem Between the Boulevard Saint Germain and the Pantheon. Located in the historical heart of Paris, the Church of saint Ephrem with its outstanding acoustics is a regular venue for concerts of classical music. Recitals are given by talented young musicians, all from the National Conservatory of Music of Paris. Concerts by Candlelight. Booking : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Deutsch : Kirche St-Ephrem Zwischen Boulevard Saint Germain und Pantheon. Die im historischen Stadtzentrum von Paris gelegene, Kirche Saint-Ephrem mit ihrer hervorragenden Akustik, veranstaltet regelmässig Konzerte klassischer Musik. Diese werden von jungen Talenten der Pariser Musikhochschule gegeben. Konzerte bei Kerzenlicht. Reservierung : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Español : Iglesia St-Ephrem Entre el Bulevar Saint Germain y el Pantheon. Situada en el Casco Historico de Paris, la iglesia St Ephrem cuya acustica llama la atencion, acoge regularmente conciertos de musica clasica. Los recitales los dan Jovenes Talentos que provienen todos del Conservatorio Nacional Superior de Musica de Paris. Conciertos a las candelas. Reservas : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Italiano : Chiesa St-Ephrem Tra il Boulevard Saint Germain ed il Pantheon. Situata nel Centro Storico di Parigi la Chiesa Saint Ephrem dotata di un’ eccelente acustica accoglie regolarmente concerti di musica classica. I recital sono eseguiti da Giovani Talenti tutti provenienti dal Conservatorio Nazionale Superiore di Musica di Parigi. Concerti alle candele. Prenotazioni : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php

Eglise Saint Ephrem Le Syriaque
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
17 Rue des Carmes
Paris, 75005

Chapelle Saint Vincent De Paul
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
95 Rue des Sevres
Paris, 75006

Chapel of Miraculous Medal, Rue de Bac, Paris
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
140 rue de Bac, 7e
Paris,

01 49 54 78 88

Eglise Saint Ignace
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
33 rue de Sèvres, 75006 PARIS
Paris,

Chapelle Notre-Dame De La Médaille Miraculeuse
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
140 Rue du Bac 75007 Paris
Paris, 75007

06616926967

Capela Da Medalha Milagrosa
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
140 Rue du Bac
Paris, 75007

Catherine Labouré
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
basilique médaille miraculeuse
Paris,

Saint Catherine Labouré, D.C.. (May 2, 1806 - December 31, 1876) (born Zoé Labouré) was a member of the Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul and a Marian visionary who relayed the request from the Blessed Virgin Mary to create the Miraculous Medal worn by millions of Christians, both Roman Catholic and Protestant.LifeShe was born in the Burgundy region of France to Pierre Labouré, a farmer, and Louise Madeleine Gontard, the ninth of 11 living children. Catherine's mother died on October 9, 1815, when Catherine was just nine years old. It is said that after her mother's funeral, Catherine picked up a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and kissed it saying, "Now you will be my mother." Her father's sister offered to care for his two youngest children, Catherine and Tonine. After he agreed, the sisters moved to their aunt's house at Saint-Rémy, a village nine kilometers from their home.She was extremely devout, of a somewhat romantic nature, given to visions and intuitive insights. As a young woman, she became a member of the nursing order founded by Saint Vincent de Paul. She chose the Daughters of Charity after a dream about St. Vincent De Paul.VisionsVincent de PaulIn April 1830, the remains of St. Vincent de Paul were translated to the Vincentian church in Paris. The solemnities included a novena. On three successive evenings, upon returning from the church to the Rue du Bac, Catherine reportedly experienced in the convent chapel, a vision of what she took to be the heart of St. Vincent above a shrine containing a relic of bone from his right arm. Each time the heart appeared a different color, white, red, and crimson. She interpreted this to mean that the Vincentian communities would prosper, and that there would be a change of government. The convent chaplain advised her to forget the matter.

Eglise de St Sulpice
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Chemin du Crêt
Paris,

Church of Saint-Sulpice, Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint Sulpice 2 rue Palatine
Paris,

La iglesia de San Sulpicio es una destacada iglesia barroca francesa situada en la plaza de Saint-Sulpice de París, construida en honor a Sulpicio Pío, que alberga en su interior un sistema para la determinación astronómica de los equinoccios diseñado por Henry Sully.La iglesia, orientada en el sentido usual O-E, es una edificación imponente de de largo, de ancho, de altura bajo la bóveda central; es después de Notre Dame, la iglesia más grande de la ciudad.HistoriaErigida sobre los cimientos de un antiguo templo románico del siglo XIII, que sufrió sucesivas ampliaciones hasta 1631. En 1646, el sacerdote parisino Jean-Jacques Olier encargó la construcción de un nuevo edificio, que se alargó durante más de un siglo. El resultado fue un edificio sencillo, de dos plantas, con una fachada oeste formada por dos filas de elegantes columnas. La armonía del conjunto sólo la rompen las torres de los extremos, que no son parejas.Unas enormes ventanas llenan el interior de luz. Las dos conchas que hay junto a la entrada fueron un regalo de la República de Venecia a Francisco I. La base de piedra sobre la que se encuentran fue realizada por Jean-Baptiste Pigalle.

Church of Saint-Sulpice, Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place St. Sulpice
Paris, 75006

Saint-Sulpice is a Roman Catholic church in Paris, France, on the east side of the Place Saint-Sulpice within the rue Bonaparte, in the Luxembourg Quarter of the 6th arrondissement. At 113 metres long, 58 metres in width and 34 metres tall, it is only slightly smaller than Notre-Dame and thus the second largest church in the city. It is dedicated to Sulpitius the Pious. Construction of the present building, the second church on the site, began in 1646. During the 18th century, an elaborate gnomon, the Gnomon of Saint-Sulpice, was constructed in the church.HistoryThe present church is the second building on the site, erected over a Romanesque church originally constructed during the 13th century. Additions were made over the centuries, up to 1631. The new building was founded in 1646 by parish priest Jean-Jacques Olier (1608–1657) who had established the Society of Saint-Sulpice, a clerical congregation, and a seminary attached to the church. Anne of Austria laid the first stone.Construction began in 1646 to designs which had been created in 1636 by Christophe Gamard, but the Fronde interfered, and only the Lady Chapel had been built by 1660, when Daniel Gittard provided a new general design for most of the church. Gittard completed the sanctuary, ambulatory, apsidal chapels, transept, and north portal (1670–1678), after which construction was halted for lack of funds.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

L’église Saint-Louis-en-l’Île est une église française située dans l'actuel 4e arrondissement de Paris, sur l’île Saint-Louis. L’église se trouve à l'intersection de la rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île et de la rue Poulletier. Cet édifice a été construit en plusieurs étapes de 1624 à 1726. Son saint patron est Saint Louis de France qui régna sous le nom de Louis IX.La paroisse est actuellement une des plus petites du diocèse de Paris. Elle couvre la moitié de l’île de la Cité, l’île Saint-Louis en elle-même et l'ancienne île Louviers (la partie entre l’actuel boulevard Morland et la Seine).Origine du nomL’église est dédiée à Louis IX qui régna sur la France de 1226 à 1270 et qui serait venu prier sur l’île aux Vaches, incorporée dans l’île Saint-Louis au moment du lotissement des lieux. Ce serait sur cet îlot qu'il prit la croix en 1269 avant de partir assiéger Tunis.Il racheta à l'empereur de Constantinople, Baudouin II, la relique de la couronne d'épines du Christ. L'imagerie populaire montre souvent le saint roi en possession de ces reliques pour lesquelles il fit bâtir la Sainte Chapelle. Louis IX a été canonisé en 1297 par le pape Boniface VIII sous le nom de saint Louis de France.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

The Saint-Louis-en-l'Île Church, is a Catholic church located on Île Saint-Louis in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France.HistoryConstruction of the church began in 1664. It replaced an earlier church which was built in 1622, and the church was completed in 1675.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

De Église Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is een rooms-katholieke kerk in de Franse hoofdstad Parijs, gesitueerd in het 4e arrondissement van de stad, op het Île Saint-Louis. De kerk is ontworpen door vier architecten, waaronder François Le Vau, de niet-erkende broer van Louis Le Vau, architect van het kasteel van Versailles. De schutspatroon van de kerk is Lodewijk IX de Heilige van Frankrijk.Het gebouwDe Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is gebouwd tussen 1664 en 1726, tijdens het bewind van Lodewijk XIII. Het verving een andere kerk, die daar vanaf 1622 had gestaan. De belangrijkste redenen dat de bouw zo lang duurde waren het gebrek aan geld en goede arbeidskrachten.Het gebouw wordt gekenmerkt door de opengewerkte klokkentoren en de atypische smeedijzeren klok. Het geheel, gebouwd in jezuïtische stijl, wordt vooral gekenschetst door de barokke architectuur van die periode. De Saint-Louis is opgebouw uit drie beuken, en staat bekend om de grote hoeveelheid (blad)goud, emaillewerk en marmer. Een andere bijzonderheid is het feit dat de kerk is opgenomen in de huizenrij, en dat er dus enkel een vrij bescheiden façade te zien is vanaf de hoofdstraat.

Local Business Near Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois

Commissariat de Police / Point d'accueil
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
4, rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, France 75005

01 44 41 51 00

Nos services sont accessibles à tous. En cas de difficulté particulière, nous procurons une assistance individualisée. Notre site Internet : www.prefecturedepolice.interieur.gouv.fr et notre serveur vocal interactif (08 91 01 22 22) vous donnent toutes les indications nécessaires sur vos démarches.

Le Coupe Chou
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Jean De Beauvais
Paris, France 75005

Chez Gladine
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
13 rue des Halles
Paris, France 75005

Muzeul Luvru
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Du Maréchal Leclerc
Paris, France

Muzeul Luvru este cel mai mare muzeu de istorie și artă din Franța și unul dintre cele mai importante muzee din lume. Este situat în centrul capitalei franceze, Paris, între cheiul drept al Senei și strada Rivoli, în primul arondisment, într-o clădire istorică, fost palat regal, Palatul Luvru. Exponatele de artă franțuzești acoperă o largă parte din istoria Franței, de la Dinastia Capețienilor până în prezent. Muzeu cu caracter universal, Luvrul posedă opere de artă din epoci diferite ale civilizației, din Antichitate până la 1848, și acoperă o arie geo-culturală întinsă, de la Europa occidentală, Grecia, Egipt până la Orientul Apropiat, o serie de capodopere fiind expuse în Pavilionul Sesiunilor al muzeului Luvru. Operele prezente la Luvru au o mare varietate, de la picturi, sculpturi, desene până la ceramică, obiecte arheologice sau alte obiecte de artă.

Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Odéon
Paris, France 75006

The Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe is one of France's six national theatres.It is located at 2 rue Corneille in the 6th arrondissement of Paris on the left bank of the Seine, next to the Luxembourg Garden. It was originally built between 1779 and 1782, in the garden of the former Hôtel de Condé, to a Neoclassical design by Charles De Wailly and Marie-Joseph Peyre. The Odéon was originally intended to house the Comédie Française, which, however, preferred to stay at the Théâtre-Français in the Palais Royal. The new theatre was inaugurated by Marie-Antoinette on April 9, 1782. It was there that Beaumarchais' play The Marriage of Figaro was premiered two years later.An 1808 reconstruction of the theater designed by Jean Chalgrin was officially named the Théâtre de l'Impératrice, but everyone still called it the Odéon. It burned in 1818.The third and present structure, designed by Pierre Thomas Baraguay, was opened in September 1819. In 1990, the theater was given the sobriquet 'Théâtre de l'Europe'. It is a member theater of the Union of the Theatres of Europe.

Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Odéon
Paris, France 75006

Le Théâtre national de l'Odéon, dénommé depuis mars 1990 Odéon–Théâtre de l'Europe, est un théâtre public parisien situé place de l'Odéon, inauguré en 1782 pour accueillir la troupe du Théâtre-Français.L'Odéon est depuis septembre 1971 un des six théâtres nationaux. Son directeur actuel est Stéphane Braunschweig (depuis le 15 janvier 2016).Sur le plan architectural, il s'agit d'un théâtre « à l'italienne » (scène de forme cubique et salle en demi-cercle) et l'extérieur est de style néoclassique. Il est classé au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Son histoire a été ponctuée par quelques événements : deux incendies (1799 et 1818), mais aussi la création du Mariage de Figaro en 1784, et, plus récemment, la direction de Jean-Louis Barrault ainsi que l'occupation des locaux lors des événements de mai 1968.HistoireLa première salle (1782-1799)Les projetsEn 1767, le marquis de Marigny, alors directeur des Bâtiments du Roi, demande à Marie-Joseph Peyre et Charles de Wailly de travailler à un projet de nouvelle salle pour le Théâtre-Français.Le 26 mars 1770, un arrêt du Conseil du Roi ordonne l'exécution du chantier sur le terrain du jardin de l'hôtel du prince de Condé, dont celui-ci souhaite se défaire afin de s'installer au palais Bourbon.

Aux Merveilleux De Fred, Paris 5
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
2 rue monge
Paris, France 75005

L'Urgence Bar
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
45 rue Monsieur le Prince
Paris, France 75006

01 43 26 45 99

Chez Gladines Saint Germain
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
44 boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, France 75005

01 46 33 93 88

Eglise Orthodoxe Roumaine
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9bis rue Jean de Beauvais
Paris, France 75005

0143546747

Commissariat Du 5eme Ardt
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
4, rue de la Montagne St Geneviève
Paris, France 75005

Rosebud Fleuristes
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
4 Place de l'Odéon
Paris, France 75006

0143296647

Rue de Bourgogne
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Bourgogne
Paris, France

Fromagerie Laurent Dubois
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
47 ter boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, France 75005

FLEURETIS
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
41 boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, France 75005

01.43.54.52.95.

Polidor
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
41, rue Monsieur Le Prince,
Paris, France 75006

01 43 26 95 34

The Crémerie-Restaurant Polidor is a historic restaurant in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. Its predecessor was founded in 1845, and it has had its present name since the beginning of the 20th century. The interior of the restaurant is basically unchanged for over 100 years, and the style of cooking remains that of the late 19th century. The Polidor is located at 41, rue Monsieur-le-Prince in the Odéon area, near the Jardin du Luxembourg. Its name derives from the cream desserts it served in former decades. Most diners sit at long, shared tables, with communal saltcellars and pots of mustard. Its bathroom, unchanged for decades, has been described as "legendary."In addition to its decor and cuisine, the Polidor is best known for its illustrious clientele. It is said to have been a favourite of André Gide's, as well as hosting James Joyce, Ernest Hemingway, Antonin Artaud, Paul Valéry, Boris Vian, Julio Cortázar, Jack Kerouac, and Henry Miller. It is also known for being the meeting place of the Collège de ’Pataphysique, and its principals, French writers Luc Étienne and Raymond Queneau.

Le Paris St. Germain Brasserie
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
46 Boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, France 75005

La Sorbonne - Palais Académique
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
47, Rue des Ecoles
Paris, France 75005

+33 1 40 46 22 11

Filmothèque du Quartier Latin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9 Rue Champollion
Paris, France 75005

01 43 26 70 38

Aqua&Bike
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
24 rue Monsieur le Prince
Paris, France 75006

01.83.96.43.77

Aqua&Bike, Centre privé d'Aquabiking de 120 m² ouvert 6 jours sur 7. Situé dans le 6ème arrondissement de Paris, entre le Théâtre Odéon et le Jardin du Luxembourg, le centre est très facile d’accès.