EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne, Cologne | Tourist Information


Am Pantaleonsberg 10a
Cologne, Germany 50676


St. Pantaleon ist ein frühromanischer Kirchenbau in Köln im Bereich der südlichen Altstadt. Sie ist eine der zwölf großen romanischen Basiliken in der Altstadt Kölns, deren Erhalt vom Förderverein Romanische Kirchen Köln unterstützt wird. Die Kirche ist dem heiligen Pantaleon (lateinische Namensform) sowie Cosmas und Damian geweiht. Der griechische Originalname des spätantiken Märtyrers St. Pantaleon lautet Panteleímon (Παντελεήμων) und bedeutet Allerbarmer. Die Kirche diente Mönchen der gleichnamigen Benediktinerabtei bis zur Säkularisation des Klosters Ende des 18. Jahrhunderts als Abteikirche.GeschichteRömerzeitAuf eine römische Holzbauphase des 1. Jhs. folgt die Nutzung des Hügels, auf dem die heutige Kirche steht, durch eine villa suburbana. Reste der römischen Bebauung, die genauso wie alle Nachfolgebauten um 31 Grad von der Ostung abweicht, sind unter dem Chor und außerhalb von St. Pantaleon gefunden worden. Diese römische Villa im Südwesten Kölns bestand zwischen dem 2. und 4. Jh. Danach bricht die Nutzung des Geländes zunächst ab. Fritz Fremersdorf und zuletzt Sven Schütte nahmen eine Nutzung der Villa im Rahmen des christlichen Kultes an. Archäologische oder historische Indizien für eine solche Annahme fehlen jedoch vollkommen.

Catholic Church Near St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne

Kölner Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Der Kölner Dom ist eine katholische Kirche. Der Eintritt ist frei. Sie sind herzlich eingeladen zu Gottesdiensten und Andachten, Konzerten, geistlicher Musik und Orgelfeierstunden sowie zur persönlichen Andacht und Gebet. Sie können den Dom selbstständig erkunden oder an einer Führung teilnehmen. Auch eine Dombesteigung ist möglich. Eine Besichtigung der Kathedrale ist außerhalb der Gottesdienste möglich.

Köln Domplatz
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domplatz
Cologne, 50686

Kölner Dom - die offizielle Seite
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

+49 221 17940555

Der Kölner Dom ist eine katholische Kirche und steht unter dem Patronat des Heiligen Petrus. Er ist Kathedrale des Kölner Erzbischofs und Hauptkirche der Erzdiözese Köln. Der Kölner Dom wurde 1996 von der UNESCO zum Weltkulturerbe erklärt.

Dom Cathedral,Koln
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

0221 17940555

Kölner Dom-Cologne Cathedral
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Langenhagen, 50667

Köln Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

+49 221-17940-200

St. Aposteln
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Neumarkt 30
Cologne, 50667

An der Stelle, an der gerade außerhalb der Kölner Stadtmauer an der Straße nach Aachen ein altes Apostelkirchlein gestanden hatte, ließ der Kölner Erzbischof Pilgrim nach 1021 eine dreischiffige Basilika und ein daran angrenzendes Chorherrenstift erbauen. Nach einem Brand 1198 erhielt die Kirche ihre jetzige Gestalt, wie sie auf der Darstellung des Mercator-Plans von 1571 zu sehen ist. Besonders fällt die quadratische Vierung ins Auge, an die sich drei Apsiden wie in einem Kleeblatt anschließen. Diese Dreikonchenanlage ist ein besonderes Merkmal der Basilika. Die Zahl der 12 Apostel, der Patrone der Basilika, findet sich auch in den 12 Pfeilern wieder, auf denen die Kirche gegründet ist. Über Jahrhunderte war St. Aposteln Chorherrenstift. Nach der Säkularisation 1802 wurde die Basilika zur Pfarrkirche, was sie bis heute ist.

Kölner Dom (jede volle Stunde ein Livebild)
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

daily open 06.00am - 07:30pm Uhr (November-April) 06.00am - 21.00pm (Mai-October)

Erzbischöfliches Berufskolleg Sachsenring
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Sachsenring 79
Cologne,

Kölner Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

KHG Köln
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Berrenrather Straße 127
Cologne, 50937

0221 476920

Als Einrichtung des Erzbistums Köln an der Universität zu Köln und den Hochschulen in Köln und der Region Köln sind wir ein besonderes Angebot der Pastoral und Seelsorge für alle Studentinnen und Studenten, Dozentinnen und Dozenten sowie Mitarbeiter der Hochschulen.

Great St. Martin Church, Cologne
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
An Groß St. Martin 9
Cologne, 50667

02212577924

The Great Saint Martin Church is a Romanesque Catholic church in Cologne, Germany. Its foundations (circa 960 AD) rest on remnants of a Roman chapel, built on what was then an island in the Rhine. The church was later transformed into a Benedictine monastery. The current buildings, including a soaring crossing tower that is a landmark of Cologne's Old Town, were erected between 1150-1250. The architecture of its eastern end forms a triconch or trefoil plan, consisting of three apses around the crossing, similar to that at St. Maria im Kapitol. The church was badly damaged in World War II; restoration work was completed in 1985.As of 2009 Great Saint Martin is being used by a branch of the Monastic Fraternities of Jerusalem and is open for visits again.HistoryThe story of Great St. Martin is inextricably connected to that of the Benedictine abbey, located at the church for most of its history. A few documents from the time of the building have survived, and it is from these that knowledge of its founding comes. This information is also supported by archeological findings onsite and the study of the style of building and its ornamentation.Apocryphal historiesThe Cologne text Aedidius Gelenius, a catalogue of local saints, mentions in the 1645 edition a possible origin for the church in pre-Carolingian times. The missionaries Viro and Plechelmus, who later were affiliated with the Kaiserswerth cloister, are said to have come to the Rhine, to found monasteries and churches. They were said to be sponsored by Pippen and Plectrudis, situating their work during the years 752-768. It is possible that these two founded a church that would later become Great St. Martin.

Köln Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

0221 17940555

Groß St. Martin
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
An Groß St. Martin 9
Cologne, 50667

02212577924

Domforum
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 3
Cologne, 50667

0221 92584720

Herzlich willkommen! Wir bieten Ihnen: - Information zu Glaube, Kirche, Stadt - Gespräch und Beratung - Gelegenheit zur Besinnung - kulturelle und religiöse Veranstaltungen - Führungen durch den Dom und die Romanischen Kirchen

Köln Cathedral
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Köln Dom Cathedral
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Köln Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Köln Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Dom Köln
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

+49 221 17940300

Mauritius Kirche, Köln
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Mauritiuskirchplatz
Cologne, 50676

St. Gereon's Basilica, Cologne
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Christophstr. 16
Cologne, 50670

St. Gereon's Basilica (Basilika Sankt Gereon) is a Roman Catholic church in Cologne, Germany, dedicated to Saint Gereon, and designated a minor basilica on June 25, 1920. The first mention of a church at the site, dedicated to St. Gereon, appears in 612. However, the building of the choir gallery, apse, and transepts occurred later, beginning under Archbishop Arnold II von Wied in 1151 and ending in 1227. It is one of twelve great churches in Cologne that were built in the Romanesque style.St. Gereon has a highly irregular plan, the nave being covered by a decagonal oval dome, 21.0 m long and 16.9 m wide, completed in 1227 on the remains of Roman walls, which are still visible. It is the largest dome built in the West between the erection of the Hagia Sophia in the 6th century and the Duomo of Florence in the 15th century.Ernst Seifert built an organ there in 1898. In the 20th century, the architect Andreas Dilthey worked on its interior.

Schiefer Turm von Köln
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
An Zint Jan 1
Cologne, 50678

St. Johann Baptist ist eine katholische Kirche in Köln.GeschichteDie in der Severinstraße gelegene Kirche gehört zu den ältesten der Stadt; sie wurde 948 erstmals erwähnt und ist seit 1080 als Pfarrkirche bezeugt. Die Kirche wurde zwischen 1943 und 1945 fast gänzlich zerstört. Dabei wurde der Turm ganz und der Chor bis auf den Sockel vernichtet. Ein Teil der Seitenschiffe und das Mittelschiff blieben stehen. Letzteres wurde in den Jahren 1960–62 im Zuge des Neubaus mit einem Westturm aus Backstein ergänzt. Dieser umfasst das alte Mittelschiff und stellt den Bau als Ganzes im Stil einer Basilika dar.Die Kirche St. Johann Baptist gehört der Kirchengemeinde St. Severin, wird vom Förderverein Romanische Kirchen Köln betreut und beherbergt seit 2009 das jugendpastorale Zentrum des Erzbistums Köln, CRUX.Ausstattung Sitzmadonna Reliquienschrein der Hl. Antonina Taufbecken aus Messing Bronzene Adlerpulte Moderne ornamentale Farbverglasung von Willi Strauß OrgelDie Orgel wurde von dem Orgelbauer Romanus Seifert & Sohn (Kevelaer) erbaut. Das Instrument hat 25 Register auf zwei Manualen und Pedal. Die Spiel- und Registertrakturen sind mechanisch. Koppeln: II/I, I/P, II/PGlockenIm Turm hängen sechs Bronzeglocken. Im Jahre 1961 mussten einige Glocken nachträglich klangkorrigiert werden. Vor dem Krieg waren vier Glocken vorhanden, von denen die drei kleineren Barockglocken vernichtet wurden. Die größere, 700 kg schwere Glocke aus dem Jahre 1400 ist heute in Privatbesitz. Das Geläut ist auf das von St. Severin abgestimmt.

Domforum
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 3
Cologne, 50667

Herz Jesu Kirche, Köln
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Zülpicher Platz
Cologne, 50674

+49 221 9212580

Hohe Domkirche St. Petrus
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Dom Cathedral
Cologne, 50668

St. Maria in der Kupfergasse
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Schwalbengasse 1
Cologne, 50667

St. Maria in der Kupfergasse is a Baroque church in Cologne, western Germany, in the district of Innenstadt. The pilgrimage church is dedicated to St. Mary, the Black Madonna. It was completed in 1715 and measures 37.20 meters in length and 17.30 metres in width.Sources Manfred Becker-Huberti, Günter A. Menne: Kölner Kirchen, die Kirchen der katholischen und evangelischen Gemeinden in Köln. J. P. Bachem Verlag, Köln 2004, ISBN 3-7616-1731-3. Stephanie Habeth-Allhorn: 175 Jahre Cellitinnen zur hl. Maria in der Kupfergasse, eine sozial-karitative Ordensgemeinschaft im Herzen von Köln. J. P. Bachem Verlag, Köln 2003, ISBN 3-7616-1768-2. Hugo Rahtgens: Die Kunstdenkmäler der Stadt Köln. Im Auftrage des Provinzialverbandes der Rheinprovinz und mit Unterstützung der Stadt Köln. Herausgegeben von Paul Clemen. 2. Band, I. Abteilung. Düsseldorf, Verlag L. Schwann 1911. Adam Wrede: Neuer kölnischer Sprachschatz. 1. Band, Greven Verlag, Köln, 9. Auflage 1984, S. 125, ISBN 3-7743-0155-7. Plenker, Werner: St. Maria in Der Kupfergasse Köln. Geschichte Und Beschreibund Der Kirche Und Gnadenkapelle St. Maria in Der Kupfergasse., Köln, 1975.

St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Am Pantaleonsberg 10a
Cologne, 50676

The Church of St. Pantaleon is an early Romanesque church in Cologne, Germany. The church dates back to the 10th century and is one the twelve Romanesque churches of Cologne. The former monastery church is consecrated to Saint Pantaleon and the Saints Cosmas and Damian and is the oldest church of the cult of Saint Pantaleon west of Byzantium. The empress Theophanu and the archbishop Bruno the Great are buried in the church, which also contains shrines of saints Alban, the first Christian martyr of Britain, and Maurinus of Cologne. Pope Benedict XVI visited the church in 2005.HistoryA Roman villa originally occupied the hill, just outside Roman Cologne, on which the church stands. Remains of this villa are still visible in the church crypt. The villa was replaced with a church around 870 and in 955, Archbishop Bruno the Great (brother of Emperor Otto the Great) added a Benedictine abbey. Here, Bruno was buried after his death. In 966, work was begun on a new church to go with the monastery. The church was consecrated in 980.

Minoritenkirche
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Kolpingplatz 2, 50667
Cologne, 50667

KSJ Köln
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Gabelsbergerstr.19
Cologne, 50674

0221 410508

Die KSJ ist der SchülerInnenverband im Bund der Deutschen Katholischen Jugend (BDKJ) . Wir wenden uns an Schülerinnen und Schüler weiterführender Schulen ab der Klasse 5. Als katholischer Jugendverband sind wir offen für alle interessierten SchülerInnen, gleich welcher Konfession und Weltanschauung, die sich mit unserem Programm und unseren Themen auseinander setzen wollen. Die Basis unseres Verbandslebens findet in den Kinder- und Jugendgruppen der verschiedenen Schul- oder Stadtgruppen statt. Unter Leitung ehrenamtlicher Gruppenleiterinnen und -leiter können hier Kinder und Jugendliche in regelmäßig stattfindenden Gruppenstunden ihre Freizeit selbst aktiv gestalten. Hier stehen Spaß, Spiel und das gemeinsame Gruppenerlebnis im Vordergrund. Darüber hinaus bietet die KSJ ein vielfältiges Freizeit- und Bildungsprogramm auf den verschiedenen Ebenen des Verbandes.

Landmark Near St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne

Kölner Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Der Kölner Dom ist eine katholische Kirche. Der Eintritt ist frei. Sie sind herzlich eingeladen zu Gottesdiensten und Andachten, Konzerten, geistlicher Musik und Orgelfeierstunden sowie zur persönlichen Andacht und Gebet. Sie können den Dom selbstständig erkunden oder an einer Führung teilnehmen. Auch eine Dombesteigung ist möglich. Eine Besichtigung der Kathedrale ist außerhalb der Gottesdienste möglich.

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstrasse
Cologne, 50969

0221 71616150

Das Südstadion ist ein Fußballstadion mit Leichtathletikanlage im Kölner Stadtteil Zollstock. Es ist die Heimspielstätte des Fußballdrittligisten SC Fortuna Köln und bietet 14.944 Plätze . Ab der Saison 2015/16 nutzen auch die Frauenmannschaften des 1. FC Köln die Anlage.GeschichteDas Südstadion wurde am 15. Januar 1978 eröffnet. Es wurde vor allem gebaut, um den Fußballvereinen der Kölner Südstadt (SC Fortuna Köln, Arminia 09 und Union 05) eine Spielstätte zu geben, die auch für die Zweite Bundesliga geeignet sein sollte.Der gesamte dazugehörige Jean-Löring-Sportpark trug zuvor die Bezeichnung Bezirkssportanlage Köln-Süd. 2014 wurde das Areal offiziell nach dem langjährigen Präsidenten der Fortuna, Jean Löring, benannt. Er umfasst nicht nur das eigentliche Stadion, sondern auch einen Komplex mit Umkleiden, Krafträumen und Sporthalle sowie zwei Trainingsrasen- und zwei Trainingstennenplätze. Nach dem Neubau des Rhein-Energie-Stadions ist es Kölns größtes Stadion mit Leichtathletikanlagen, die allerdings nur selten genutzt werden.NutzerSeit der Eröffnung ist das Stadion die Heimspielstätte des SC Fortuna Köln, eines langjährigen Fußballzweitligisten. Ebenso trug die zweite Mannschaft von Bayer 04 Leverkusen ihre Heimspiele in der Saison 2008/09 und 2009/10 im Südstadion aus, da die eigentliche Heimspielstätte, das Ulrich-Haberland-Stadion, im Zuge der Bauarbeiten an der Leverkusener Bayarena nicht bespielbar war. Vorher hatte bereits die zweite Mannschaft des 1. FC Köln (Amateure) bis 2005/06 ihre Spiele der Regional- und Oberliga im Südstadion ausgetragen, während ihre Heimspielstätte, das Franz-Kremer-Stadion, renoviert wurde. Für die Saison 2005/06 war das Südstadion die Heimat des damaligen Oberligisten PSI Yurdumspor Köln.

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstrasse
Cologne, 50969

0221 71616150

Das Südstadion ist ein Fußballstadion mit Leichtathletikanlage im Kölner Stadtteil Zollstock. Es ist die Heimspielstätte des Fußballdrittligisten SC Fortuna Köln und bietet 14.944 Plätze . Ab der Saison 2015/16 nutzen auch die Frauenmannschaften des 1. FC Köln die Anlage.GeschichteDas Südstadion wurde am 15. Januar 1978 eröffnet. Es wurde vor allem gebaut, um den Fußballvereinen der Kölner Südstadt (SC Fortuna Köln, Arminia 09 und Union 05) eine Spielstätte zu geben, die auch für die Zweite Bundesliga geeignet sein sollte.Der gesamte dazugehörige Jean-Löring-Sportpark trug zuvor die Bezeichnung Bezirkssportanlage Köln-Süd. 2014 wurde das Areal offiziell nach dem langjährigen Präsidenten der Fortuna, Jean Löring, benannt. Er umfasst nicht nur das eigentliche Stadion, sondern auch einen Komplex mit Umkleiden, Krafträumen und Sporthalle sowie zwei Trainingsrasen- und zwei Trainingstennenplätze. Nach dem Neubau des Rhein-Energie-Stadions ist es Kölns größtes Stadion mit Leichtathletikanlagen, die allerdings nur selten genutzt werden.NutzerSeit der Eröffnung ist das Stadion die Heimspielstätte des SC Fortuna Köln, eines langjährigen Fußballzweitligisten. Ebenso trug die zweite Mannschaft von Bayer 04 Leverkusen ihre Heimspiele in der Saison 2008/09 und 2009/10 im Südstadion aus, da die eigentliche Heimspielstätte, das Ulrich-Haberland-Stadion, im Zuge der Bauarbeiten an der Leverkusener Bayarena nicht bespielbar war. Vorher hatte bereits die zweite Mannschaft des 1. FC Köln (Amateure) bis 2005/06 ihre Spiele der Regional- und Oberliga im Südstadion ausgetragen, während ihre Heimspielstätte, das Franz-Kremer-Stadion, renoviert wurde. Für die Saison 2005/06 war das Südstadion die Heimat des damaligen Oberligisten PSI Yurdumspor Köln.

Heumarkt
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Heumarkt 47
Cologne, 50667

02 21/258 15 33

Heumarkt is a Stadtbahn interchange station in the historic Altstadt (old town) of Cologne, Western Germany. The station is an important hub between (low-floor) East-West and (high-floor) North-South connections.HistoryThe station is named after one of Cologne's busiest old-town squares, on which it is also located and − to a less favorable extent − whose build environment it has shaped for the last 40 years.Public transport at Heumarkt began in 1879, with several horsecar lines encircling the square. Connections were provided to Dome and Central Station to the North, Neumarkt and Ring to the West, and Rodenkirchen in the South. By 1902 lines throughout the city were upgraded to electric tram lines, with tram stops on Heumarkt's eastern and western sides. With completion of the Deutz Suspension Bridge in 1915, service was complemented with suburban rail connections into Cologne's left-Rhenish districts. Due to the square's proximity to the Rhine, a single station within the bridge's head was planned, but never realized.By 1950, the square was served by one tram station, with lines crossing the square midway. Service was restricted to East-West connections, while North-South connections were redirected along the Cologne Ring.

Excelsior Hotel Ernst
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domplatz / Trankgasse 1-5
Cologne, 50667

The Excelsior Hotel Ernst with a view of Cologne Cathedral, the Dom, was built in 1863. Carl Ernst was the constructor and first owner of the hotel, which was formerly called "Hotel Ernst".HistoryEight years later, in 1871, Carl Ernst sold the hotel to Friedrich Kracht. Four years after buying the hotel, Kracht died and his wife and son, Carl Kracht, had to manage the Innenstadt hotel. Meanwhile, the hotel had become part of Cologne's better society, and in 1884, Carl Kracht was appointed Prince of the Cologne Carnival - a big honor in Cologne. From early times, the hotel had famous guests, such as German Emperor William I and American artist Andy Warhol.In 1889, Carl Kracht married Emma Pauline Baur of the Swiss Hoteliers family Baur, who owned both the famous Hotel Baur au Lac and the Savoy Baur en Ville. Carl Kracht and his family lived in Zurich and he managed the Hotel Baur au Lac. After his wedding, he appointed a general manager to take care of the Hotel Ernst's operations.From 1908 to 1910 the Hotel Ernst was rebuilt and re-opened as Grand-Hotel Excelsior Hotel Ernst with at the time unparalleled comfort: 100 rooms out of 250 had a private bathroom. In 1918, after World War I, the British Army moved into the hotel and used it as their headquarters during the occupation of the Rhineland. On 31 December 1926 Excelsior Hotel Ernst celebrated its second re-opening after the British army left. During World War II, a part of the hotel was damaged and the owner family was very concerned to rebuild it as soon as the war was over. So, another re-opening took place after the end of World War II.

Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Cäcilienstraße
Cologne, 50676

022122123620

Das Rautenstrauch-Joest-Museum – Kulturen der Welt in Köln ist das einzige städtische ethnologische Museum in Nordrhein-Westfalen und liegt in der Cäcilienstraße 29-33, Altstadt-Süd.Am 22. Oktober 2010 fand die Neueröffnung des Museums im Kulturquartier am Neumarkt statt. Museumsdirektor ist derzeit (2015) Klaus Schneider, zugleich Professor am Institut für Ethnologie der Universität zu Köln.Geschichte der SammlungenDas Museum besitzt eine der zehn größten und bedeutendsten ethnografischen Sammlungen Deutschlands. Die Sammlungen umfassen mehr als 65.000 Objekte aus Ozeanien, Afrika, Asien und Amerika.Den Grundstock der Sammlung bildet der Nachlass des Kölner Geografen und Völkerkundlers Wilhelm Joest (1852–1897). Zwei Jahre nach Joests frühem Tod auf einer Forschungsreise schenkte seine Schwester Adele Rautenstrauch gemeinsam mit ihrem Mann, dem Kaufmann Eugen von Rautenstrauch, die 3.400 Objekte umfassende Sammlung ihres Bruders der Stadt Köln. Sie förderte außerdem nach dem Tode ihres Mannes mit einer Spende von 250.000 Mark die Errichtung des Museums am Ubierring 45, das nach Plänen von Erwin Crones am 12. November 1906 eröffnet wurde. Das Museumsgebäude wurde nach einem Bombenvolltreffer am 28. Februar 1945 zerstört und erst am 7. Juli 1967 wiedereröffnet. Nach Umzug in das neu erbaute Kulturquartier an der Cäcilienstraße wurde das Museum am 22. Oktober 2010 wieder eröffnet.

Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Cäcilienstraße
Cologne, 50676

022122123620

Das Rautenstrauch-Joest-Museum – Kulturen der Welt in Köln ist das einzige städtische ethnologische Museum in Nordrhein-Westfalen und liegt in der Cäcilienstraße 29-33, Altstadt-Süd.Am 22. Oktober 2010 fand die Neueröffnung des Museums im Kulturquartier am Neumarkt statt. Museumsdirektor ist derzeit (2015) Klaus Schneider, zugleich Professor am Institut für Ethnologie der Universität zu Köln.Geschichte der SammlungenDas Museum besitzt eine der zehn größten und bedeutendsten ethnografischen Sammlungen Deutschlands. Die Sammlungen umfassen mehr als 65.000 Objekte aus Ozeanien, Afrika, Asien und Amerika.Den Grundstock der Sammlung bildet der Nachlass des Kölner Geografen und Völkerkundlers Wilhelm Joest (1852–1897). Zwei Jahre nach Joests frühem Tod auf einer Forschungsreise schenkte seine Schwester Adele Rautenstrauch gemeinsam mit ihrem Mann, dem Kaufmann Eugen von Rautenstrauch, die 3.400 Objekte umfassende Sammlung ihres Bruders der Stadt Köln. Sie förderte außerdem nach dem Tode ihres Mannes mit einer Spende von 250.000 Mark die Errichtung des Museums am Ubierring 45, das nach Plänen von Erwin Crones am 12. November 1906 eröffnet wurde. Das Museumsgebäude wurde nach einem Bombenvolltreffer am 28. Februar 1945 zerstört und erst am 7. Juli 1967 wiedereröffnet. Nach Umzug in das neu erbaute Kulturquartier an der Cäcilienstraße wurde das Museum am 22. Oktober 2010 wieder eröffnet.

Koln Cathedral Spire
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Severinstorburg
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Chlodwigplatz 2
Cologne, 50678

02215606095

Die Severinstorburg, im Mittelalter auch „Porta Severini“, später Severinsportz, Severinspforte, auf Kölsch Vringspooz oder einfach Severinstor genannt, ist eine von vier erhalten gebliebenen Stadttorburgen der mittelalterlichen Stadtmauer von Köln, sie ist neben St. Severin das Wahrzeichen des Severinsviertels in Köln und ein exzellentes Beispiel mittelalterlicher Befestigungsbaukunst.Aufbau und GeschichteEtwa in der ersten Hälfte des 13. Jahrhunderts wurde das Severinstor als schwere Turmtorburg mit asymmetrischem sechseckigem Turmaufbau mit zinnenbewerter Dachplattform aus Tuffsteinen errichtet. Der über der Grundmauer (rechteckiger Sockel mit Tordurchgang) vierstöckige Torturmaufbau schließt bündig mit dem Sockelbau stadtseitig ab, zwei Seiten weisen in Richtung Maueransätze, drei zur Feldseite. Über dem Portal existierte um den Hauptturm als Abschluss des Sockelbaus eine dreiseitig mit einer Zinnenmauer abgeschlossene Kampfplattform, die ein Überzimmer trug. Später wurde diese Plattform seitlich entfernt und feldseitig durch zwei kleine, zweistöckige Flankentürmen (Eckwarten) ersetzt, ursprünglich mit Zinnen, seit dem 17. Jahrhundert mit aufgesetzten Kegelhelmen versehen - vergleichbar mit dem Ehrentor. Sie dienten der direkten Verteidigung des Toreingangs. Es sicherte die wichtige Straße in den Süden des Reiches nach Bonn und galt als bedeutender strategischer Standpunkt, denn es schützte zudem mehrere Klöster.

Great St. Martin Church, Cologne
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
An Groß St. Martin 9
Cologne, 50667

02212577924

The Great Saint Martin Church is a Romanesque Catholic church in Cologne, Germany. Its foundations (circa 960 AD) rest on remnants of a Roman chapel, built on what was then an island in the Rhine. The church was later transformed into a Benedictine monastery. The current buildings, including a soaring crossing tower that is a landmark of Cologne's Old Town, were erected between 1150-1250. The architecture of its eastern end forms a triconch or trefoil plan, consisting of three apses around the crossing, similar to that at St. Maria im Kapitol. The church was badly damaged in World War II; restoration work was completed in 1985.As of 2009 Great Saint Martin is being used by a branch of the Monastic Fraternities of Jerusalem and is open for visits again.HistoryThe story of Great St. Martin is inextricably connected to that of the Benedictine abbey, located at the church for most of its history. A few documents from the time of the building have survived, and it is from these that knowledge of its founding comes. This information is also supported by archeological findings onsite and the study of the style of building and its ornamentation.Apocryphal historiesThe Cologne text Aedidius Gelenius, a catalogue of local saints, mentions in the 1645 edition a possible origin for the church in pre-Carolingian times. The missionaries Viro and Plechelmus, who later were affiliated with the Kaiserswerth cloister, are said to have come to the Rhine, to found monasteries and churches. They were said to be sponsored by Pippen and Plectrudis, situating their work during the years 752-768. It is possible that these two founded a church that would later become Great St. Martin.

Köln Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

0221 17940555

Groß St. Martin
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
An Groß St. Martin 9
Cologne, 50667

02212577924

Wallraf-Richartz Museum
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Obenmarspforten
Cologne, 50667

+49 221 221 21119

The Wallraf-Richartz-Museum & Fondation Corboud is one of the three major museums in Cologne, Germany. It houses an art gallery with a collection of fine art from the medieval period to the early twentieth century.HistoryThe museum dates back to the year 1824, when the comprehensive collection of medieval art from Franz Ferdinand Wallraf came to the city of Cologne by inheritance. The first building was donated by Johann Heinrich Richartz, and the museum was opened in 1861.The collection was regularly expanded by donations, especially the collection Haubrich, containing contemporary art, in 1946. In 1976, on the occasion of the donation of Mr. and Mrs. Ludwig the collection was split. The new Museum Ludwig took over the art exhibiting of the 20th century works.The current building from 2001, near the Cologne City Hall, was designed by Oswald Mathias Ungers. Also in 2001, Swiss collector Gérard Corboud gave his comprehensive impressionist and postimpressionist collection as a permanent loan to the museum, which added “Fondation Corboud” to its name.CollectionsGothic collectionThe Madonna in the Rose Bower, shown at right, is among the Gothic paintings in the collection of the Wallraf-Richartz Museum. It was created by Stefan Lochner, who lived between 1410 and 1451 in Germany, mainly working in Cologne. He is considered a late Gothic painter. His work usually has a clean appearance, combining the Gothic attention toward long flowing lines with brilliant colors and a Flemish influence of realism and attention to detail. This painting is considered typical of his style. It was executed about 1450 and shows the Virgin and Child reposing in a blooming rose arbor that is attended by Lochner's characteristic, child angels.

Neumarkt (KVB)
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Neumarkt
Cologne, 50667

Neumarkt is a Stadtbahn station in Innenstadt, Cologne. The station is divided in an overground part for low-floor trains and an underground part for high-floor trains. It is important as a junction between the low-floor east-western lines (1, 7, 9) and the high-floor lines (3, 4, 16, 18).Overground stationThe overground part consists mainly of two low-floor platforms on the Neumarkt square used by the East-western trains of lines, and. Although most of the trains don't terminate here in regular service, there is a loop surrounding the place. This loop, used for example by additional trains to the Stadium and by line 7 in the late evenings uses two additional platforms at the northern end of the Neumarkt. From the main platforms, there are stairs leading to the underground part of the station and to the HUGO-Passage.Adjacent to the station is also a bus stop. All bus lines terminate here, the stop for exit is near the main platforms, the entrance platform near the platforms in the loop.Underground stationThe underground station is used by the high-floor trains of lines, and. There are two side-platforms, but the station does not offer any operational infrastructure.When this station was opened, it also used low-floor platforms as also trams called here. When the platforms were elevated to allow step-free access to the trains, the escalators were not replaced, so from the platforms, a ramp was built to get to the level of the lower end of the escalators.HUGO-PassageThe HUGO-Passage is an underground concourse connecting both parts of the Station and the nearby Schildergasse. Inside, there are shops as well as a service center of the Kölner Verkehrs-Betriebe (Cologne Transport Authority).

Cologne City Hall
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Rathausplatz 1
Cologne, 50667

The City Hall is a historical building in Cologne, western Germany. It is located off Hohe Straße in the district of Innenstadt, and set between the two squares of Rathausplatz and Alter Markt. It houses part of the city government, including the city council and offices of the Lord Mayor. It is Germany's oldest city hall with a documented history spanning some 900 years. The history of its council during the 11th century is a prominent example for self-gained municipal autonomy of Medieval cities.Today's building complex consists of several structures, added successively in varying architectural styles: they include the 14th century historic town hall, the 15th century Gothic style tower, the 16th century Renaissance style loggia and cloister, and the 20th century Modern Movement atrium . The so-called Spanischer Bau is an extension on Rathausplatz but not directly connected with the main building.HistoryThe City Hall is located on the site of the former Ancient Roman Praetorium, which until the year 475 was seat of the Roman Governor of Germania Inferior. Merovingian kings are known to have used the praetorium as a regia until 754, however the building was ultimately destroyed by an earthquake in the late 8th century. Under Hildebold of Cologne, the city was elevated from a bishop's to an archbishop's see in 795, and the area around the former praetorium has become home to both a group of wealthy Patrician merchants and Cologne's Jewish community – many of whom under immunity of the king.

Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A
Cologne, 50678

+492219318880

The Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum was opened by Hans Imhoff on 31 October 1993. It is situated in the Cologne quarter of Altstadt-Süd on the Rheinauhafen peninsula. The exhibits show the entire history of chocolate, from its beginnings with the Olmecs, Maya and Aztecs to contemporary products and production methods.With 5,000 guided tours and 675,000 visitors a year, the museum is in the Top Ten of German museums. The museum is entirely self-supporting, receiving no subsidy. It has its own marketing department and is used by the Schokoladenmuseum Gastronomie GmbH for events.OperatorThe museum is run by the Schokoladenmuseum Köln GmbH. Since March 2006, the Swiss chocolate manufacturer Lindt & Sprüngli has been its partner in producing exhibits. Prior to that the partner was the Cologne chocolate producer Stollwerck, and the museum was formerly known as the Imhoff-Stollwerck-Museum.

Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A
Cologne, 50678

+492219318880

The Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum was opened by Hans Imhoff on 31 October 1993. It is situated in the Cologne quarter of Altstadt-Süd on the Rheinauhafen peninsula. The exhibits show the entire history of chocolate, from its beginnings with the Olmecs, Maya and Aztecs to contemporary products and production methods.With 5,000 guided tours and 675,000 visitors a year, the museum is in the Top Ten of German museums. The museum is entirely self-supporting, receiving no subsidy. It has its own marketing department and is used by the Schokoladenmuseum Gastronomie GmbH for events.OperatorThe museum is run by the Schokoladenmuseum Köln GmbH. Since March 2006, the Swiss chocolate manufacturer Lindt & Sprüngli has been its partner in producing exhibits. Prior to that the partner was the Cologne chocolate producer Stollwerck, and the museum was formerly known as the Imhoff-Stollwerck-Museum.

Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Cäcilienstraße 29-33
Cologne,

The Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum is an museum of ethnography in Cologne, Germany. It was reopened in 2010. The museum arose from a collection of over 3500 items belonging to ethnographer Wilhelm Joest. After his death in 1897, the collection was left to his sister Adele Rautenstrauch.

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstraße
Cologne, 50969

The Südstadion is a football stadium in Cologne, Germany with a 11,748 capacity including 1,863 covered seats.HistoryThe stadium was built in 1978 and renovated in 2012, adding a new stand roof, new floodlights, new sounds system, sanitary installations and also ticket booths. After SC Fortuna Köln promotion to 3. Liga, in 2014 it was renovated again by adding a partition between home and away fans, new emergency doors, wavebreakers, a video surveillance system and improvement of the security services. A plan to further renovate the stadium was projected for 2015.Other usesSC Fortuna Köln use this stadium for their home games. Cologne Falcons and 1. FC Köln II also use it sometimes for their home games.

St. Gereon's Basilica, Cologne
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Christophstr. 16
Cologne, 50670

St. Gereon's Basilica (Basilika Sankt Gereon) is a Roman Catholic church in Cologne, Germany, dedicated to Saint Gereon, and designated a minor basilica on June 25, 1920. The first mention of a church at the site, dedicated to St. Gereon, appears in 612. However, the building of the choir gallery, apse, and transepts occurred later, beginning under Archbishop Arnold II von Wied in 1151 and ending in 1227. It is one of twelve great churches in Cologne that were built in the Romanesque style.St. Gereon has a highly irregular plan, the nave being covered by a decagonal oval dome, 21.0 m long and 16.9 m wide, completed in 1227 on the remains of Roman walls, which are still visible. It is the largest dome built in the West between the erection of the Hagia Sophia in the 6th century and the Duomo of Florence in the 15th century.Ernst Seifert built an organ there in 1898. In the 20th century, the architect Andreas Dilthey worked on its interior.

Schiefer Turm von Köln
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
An Zint Jan 1
Cologne, 50678

St. Johann Baptist ist eine katholische Kirche in Köln.GeschichteDie in der Severinstraße gelegene Kirche gehört zu den ältesten der Stadt; sie wurde 948 erstmals erwähnt und ist seit 1080 als Pfarrkirche bezeugt. Die Kirche wurde zwischen 1943 und 1945 fast gänzlich zerstört. Dabei wurde der Turm ganz und der Chor bis auf den Sockel vernichtet. Ein Teil der Seitenschiffe und das Mittelschiff blieben stehen. Letzteres wurde in den Jahren 1960–62 im Zuge des Neubaus mit einem Westturm aus Backstein ergänzt. Dieser umfasst das alte Mittelschiff und stellt den Bau als Ganzes im Stil einer Basilika dar.Die Kirche St. Johann Baptist gehört der Kirchengemeinde St. Severin, wird vom Förderverein Romanische Kirchen Köln betreut und beherbergt seit 2009 das jugendpastorale Zentrum des Erzbistums Köln, CRUX.Ausstattung Sitzmadonna Reliquienschrein der Hl. Antonina Taufbecken aus Messing Bronzene Adlerpulte Moderne ornamentale Farbverglasung von Willi Strauß OrgelDie Orgel wurde von dem Orgelbauer Romanus Seifert & Sohn (Kevelaer) erbaut. Das Instrument hat 25 Register auf zwei Manualen und Pedal. Die Spiel- und Registertrakturen sind mechanisch. Koppeln: II/I, I/P, II/PGlockenIm Turm hängen sechs Bronzeglocken. Im Jahre 1961 mussten einige Glocken nachträglich klangkorrigiert werden. Vor dem Krieg waren vier Glocken vorhanden, von denen die drei kleineren Barockglocken vernichtet wurden. Die größere, 700 kg schwere Glocke aus dem Jahre 1400 ist heute in Privatbesitz. Das Geläut ist auf das von St. Severin abgestimmt.

Lutherkirche (Köln)
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Martin-Luther-Platz 2-4
Cologne, 50677

0221 384463

Die Lutherkirche ist eine evangelische Kirche in der Kölner Südstadt. Die Kirche bildet einen eigenen Bezirk in der Evangelischen Gemeinde Köln. Die Evangelische Gemeinde Köln gehört zum Evangelischen Kirchenkreis Köln-Mitte, der Teil des Evangelischen Kirchenverbands Köln und Region ist.GeschichteUm die Jahrhundertwende belief sich die Zahl der Evangelischen innerhalb der Stadtumwallung – trotz Ausgliederung der Vorortgemeinden – auf fast 50.000 Seelen. Das Presbyterium entschloss sich, neben der Antoniterkirche, Trinitatiskirche und Christuskirche eine vierte Kirche im Süden des stadtkölnischen Gebietes zu errichten. Zu diesem Zweck schrieb es im Jahr 1902 einen Architektenwettbewerb aus. Zur Ausführung kam der mit dem 1. Preis ausgezeichnete Entwurf der Berliner Architekten Johannes Vollmer und Heinrich Jassoy. Mit den Fundamentierungsarbeiten wurde im Januar 1904 begonnen. Am 8. Mai 1904 fand die feierliche Grundsteinlegung statt.Am 20. Mai 1906 erfolgte unter großer Anteilnahme der Gemeinde und in Anwesenheit des rheinischen Präses D. Hackenberg und vieler hoher Vertreter von Staat und Stadt die Einweihung.Diese erste Kirche auf dem Martin-Luther-Platz war im Renaissancestil gebaut. Die Sitzreihen waren konzentrisch um den Altar angeordnet. Etwa 800 Gemeindemitglieder fanden im Kirchenschiff und auf der Empore Platz. Die Mittelachse der Kirche war einerseits durch Kanzel und Altar, die organisch miteinander verbunden waren, und andererseits durch die Orgel, die sich auf der gegenüberliegenden Empore befand, wirkungsvoll zur Darstellung gebracht.

Fragrance museum
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Obenmarspforten 21
Cologne, 50667

+49 221 3998994

Köln Süd station
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Otto-Fischer-Str. 2
Cologne, 50674

0700 1068 1068

Köln Süd station is located in the southwestern edge of the Innenstadt of Cologne in the district of Neustadt-Süd in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is located between the streets of Luxemburger Straße and Zülpicher Straße. The station is a stop for regional services on the West Rhine Railway. The Cologne freight railway bypass branches off from the station over the South Bridge; it is also used as needed by passenger trains. The station has four platform tracks at two island platforms and two tracks without platforms, which are used by the intensive freight traffic. It is classified by Deutsche Bahn as a category 4 station.HistoryThe original section of the West Rhine Railway was opened in 1844 through the station as the Bonn-Cölner Eisenbahn on a direct approach to Cologne that ended at Cöln-Pantaleon station, which was then on the outskirts. With the opening of Central Station in 1859, a new line was put into operation, which diverged to the west from the existing line and ran to the Central Station on the inside of the inner ring of fortifications built by Prussia around the city in the 1880s. Beginning with the 1889 renovation of the Central Station, the feeder lines were rebuilt and raised by several metres. Because of the growth of Cologne the route was now in the middle of the city and the stations at Cologne South and Cologne West opened in 1891.

Disco Latina Exclusiva
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Hohenzollernring 90
Cologne, 50672

0221 419947

St. Maria in der Kupfergasse
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Schwalbengasse 1
Cologne, 50667

St. Maria in der Kupfergasse is a Baroque church in Cologne, western Germany, in the district of Innenstadt. The pilgrimage church is dedicated to St. Mary, the Black Madonna. It was completed in 1715 and measures 37.20 meters in length and 17.30 metres in width.Sources Manfred Becker-Huberti, Günter A. Menne: Kölner Kirchen, die Kirchen der katholischen und evangelischen Gemeinden in Köln. J. P. Bachem Verlag, Köln 2004, ISBN 3-7616-1731-3. Stephanie Habeth-Allhorn: 175 Jahre Cellitinnen zur hl. Maria in der Kupfergasse, eine sozial-karitative Ordensgemeinschaft im Herzen von Köln. J. P. Bachem Verlag, Köln 2003, ISBN 3-7616-1768-2. Hugo Rahtgens: Die Kunstdenkmäler der Stadt Köln. Im Auftrage des Provinzialverbandes der Rheinprovinz und mit Unterstützung der Stadt Köln. Herausgegeben von Paul Clemen. 2. Band, I. Abteilung. Düsseldorf, Verlag L. Schwann 1911. Adam Wrede: Neuer kölnischer Sprachschatz. 1. Band, Greven Verlag, Köln, 9. Auflage 1984, S. 125, ISBN 3-7743-0155-7. Plenker, Werner: St. Maria in Der Kupfergasse Köln. Geschichte Und Beschreibund Der Kirche Und Gnadenkapelle St. Maria in Der Kupfergasse., Köln, 1975.

St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Am Pantaleonsberg 10a
Cologne, 50676

The Church of St. Pantaleon is an early Romanesque church in Cologne, Germany. The church dates back to the 10th century and is one the twelve Romanesque churches of Cologne. The former monastery church is consecrated to Saint Pantaleon and the Saints Cosmas and Damian and is the oldest church of the cult of Saint Pantaleon west of Byzantium. The empress Theophanu and the archbishop Bruno the Great are buried in the church, which also contains shrines of saints Alban, the first Christian martyr of Britain, and Maurinus of Cologne. Pope Benedict XVI visited the church in 2005.HistoryA Roman villa originally occupied the hill, just outside Roman Cologne, on which the church stands. Remains of this villa are still visible in the church crypt. The villa was replaced with a church around 870 and in 955, Archbishop Bruno the Great (brother of Emperor Otto the Great) added a Benedictine abbey. Here, Bruno was buried after his death. In 966, work was begun on a new church to go with the monastery. The church was consecrated in 980.

Turbo Bao
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
On the Road
Cologne, 50000

0221 96233127

Kolumba
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Kolumbastraße 4
Cologne, 50667

0049 221 933193-0

Kolumba es el museo de arte sacro de la arquidiócesis de Colonia, Alemania. Fue inaugurado el 14 de septiembre de 2007. El Museo es una edificación moderna construida por el arquitecto suizo Peter Zumthor.La ruina de la antigua Iglesia de Santa Columba fue integrada en el edificio. Es uno de los principales museos de la ciudad.Enlaces Sitio web del museo

Kolumba
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Kolumbastraße 4
Cologne, 50667

0049 221 933193-0

Kolumba es el museo de arte sacro de la arquidiócesis de Colonia, Alemania. Fue inaugurado el 14 de septiembre de 2007. El Museo es una edificación moderna construida por el arquitecto suizo Peter Zumthor.La ruina de la antigua Iglesia de Santa Columba fue integrada en el edificio. Es uno de los principales museos de la ciudad.Enlaces Sitio web del museo

Landmark Near St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne

Kölner Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Der Kölner Dom ist eine katholische Kirche. Der Eintritt ist frei. Sie sind herzlich eingeladen zu Gottesdiensten und Andachten, Konzerten, geistlicher Musik und Orgelfeierstunden sowie zur persönlichen Andacht und Gebet. Sie können den Dom selbstständig erkunden oder an einer Führung teilnehmen. Auch eine Dombesteigung ist möglich. Eine Besichtigung der Kathedrale ist außerhalb der Gottesdienste möglich.

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstrasse
Cologne, 50969

0221 71616150

Das Südstadion ist ein Fußballstadion mit Leichtathletikanlage im Kölner Stadtteil Zollstock. Es ist die Heimspielstätte des Fußballdrittligisten SC Fortuna Köln und bietet 14.944 Plätze . Ab der Saison 2015/16 nutzen auch die Frauenmannschaften des 1. FC Köln die Anlage.GeschichteDas Südstadion wurde am 15. Januar 1978 eröffnet. Es wurde vor allem gebaut, um den Fußballvereinen der Kölner Südstadt (SC Fortuna Köln, Arminia 09 und Union 05) eine Spielstätte zu geben, die auch für die Zweite Bundesliga geeignet sein sollte.Der gesamte dazugehörige Jean-Löring-Sportpark trug zuvor die Bezeichnung Bezirkssportanlage Köln-Süd. 2014 wurde das Areal offiziell nach dem langjährigen Präsidenten der Fortuna, Jean Löring, benannt. Er umfasst nicht nur das eigentliche Stadion, sondern auch einen Komplex mit Umkleiden, Krafträumen und Sporthalle sowie zwei Trainingsrasen- und zwei Trainingstennenplätze. Nach dem Neubau des Rhein-Energie-Stadions ist es Kölns größtes Stadion mit Leichtathletikanlagen, die allerdings nur selten genutzt werden.NutzerSeit der Eröffnung ist das Stadion die Heimspielstätte des SC Fortuna Köln, eines langjährigen Fußballzweitligisten. Ebenso trug die zweite Mannschaft von Bayer 04 Leverkusen ihre Heimspiele in der Saison 2008/09 und 2009/10 im Südstadion aus, da die eigentliche Heimspielstätte, das Ulrich-Haberland-Stadion, im Zuge der Bauarbeiten an der Leverkusener Bayarena nicht bespielbar war. Vorher hatte bereits die zweite Mannschaft des 1. FC Köln (Amateure) bis 2005/06 ihre Spiele der Regional- und Oberliga im Südstadion ausgetragen, während ihre Heimspielstätte, das Franz-Kremer-Stadion, renoviert wurde. Für die Saison 2005/06 war das Südstadion die Heimat des damaligen Oberligisten PSI Yurdumspor Köln.

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstrasse
Cologne, 50969

0221 71616150

Das Südstadion ist ein Fußballstadion mit Leichtathletikanlage im Kölner Stadtteil Zollstock. Es ist die Heimspielstätte des Fußballdrittligisten SC Fortuna Köln und bietet 14.944 Plätze . Ab der Saison 2015/16 nutzen auch die Frauenmannschaften des 1. FC Köln die Anlage.GeschichteDas Südstadion wurde am 15. Januar 1978 eröffnet. Es wurde vor allem gebaut, um den Fußballvereinen der Kölner Südstadt (SC Fortuna Köln, Arminia 09 und Union 05) eine Spielstätte zu geben, die auch für die Zweite Bundesliga geeignet sein sollte.Der gesamte dazugehörige Jean-Löring-Sportpark trug zuvor die Bezeichnung Bezirkssportanlage Köln-Süd. 2014 wurde das Areal offiziell nach dem langjährigen Präsidenten der Fortuna, Jean Löring, benannt. Er umfasst nicht nur das eigentliche Stadion, sondern auch einen Komplex mit Umkleiden, Krafträumen und Sporthalle sowie zwei Trainingsrasen- und zwei Trainingstennenplätze. Nach dem Neubau des Rhein-Energie-Stadions ist es Kölns größtes Stadion mit Leichtathletikanlagen, die allerdings nur selten genutzt werden.NutzerSeit der Eröffnung ist das Stadion die Heimspielstätte des SC Fortuna Köln, eines langjährigen Fußballzweitligisten. Ebenso trug die zweite Mannschaft von Bayer 04 Leverkusen ihre Heimspiele in der Saison 2008/09 und 2009/10 im Südstadion aus, da die eigentliche Heimspielstätte, das Ulrich-Haberland-Stadion, im Zuge der Bauarbeiten an der Leverkusener Bayarena nicht bespielbar war. Vorher hatte bereits die zweite Mannschaft des 1. FC Köln (Amateure) bis 2005/06 ihre Spiele der Regional- und Oberliga im Südstadion ausgetragen, während ihre Heimspielstätte, das Franz-Kremer-Stadion, renoviert wurde. Für die Saison 2005/06 war das Südstadion die Heimat des damaligen Oberligisten PSI Yurdumspor Köln.

Heumarkt
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Heumarkt 47
Cologne, 50667

02 21/258 15 33

Heumarkt is a Stadtbahn interchange station in the historic Altstadt (old town) of Cologne, Western Germany. The station is an important hub between (low-floor) East-West and (high-floor) North-South connections.HistoryThe station is named after one of Cologne's busiest old-town squares, on which it is also located and − to a less favorable extent − whose build environment it has shaped for the last 40 years.Public transport at Heumarkt began in 1879, with several horsecar lines encircling the square. Connections were provided to Dome and Central Station to the North, Neumarkt and Ring to the West, and Rodenkirchen in the South. By 1902 lines throughout the city were upgraded to electric tram lines, with tram stops on Heumarkt's eastern and western sides. With completion of the Deutz Suspension Bridge in 1915, service was complemented with suburban rail connections into Cologne's left-Rhenish districts. Due to the square's proximity to the Rhine, a single station within the bridge's head was planned, but never realized.By 1950, the square was served by one tram station, with lines crossing the square midway. Service was restricted to East-West connections, while North-South connections were redirected along the Cologne Ring.

Excelsior Hotel Ernst
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domplatz / Trankgasse 1-5
Cologne, 50667

The Excelsior Hotel Ernst with a view of Cologne Cathedral, the Dom, was built in 1863. Carl Ernst was the constructor and first owner of the hotel, which was formerly called "Hotel Ernst".HistoryEight years later, in 1871, Carl Ernst sold the hotel to Friedrich Kracht. Four years after buying the hotel, Kracht died and his wife and son, Carl Kracht, had to manage the Innenstadt hotel. Meanwhile, the hotel had become part of Cologne's better society, and in 1884, Carl Kracht was appointed Prince of the Cologne Carnival - a big honor in Cologne. From early times, the hotel had famous guests, such as German Emperor William I and American artist Andy Warhol.In 1889, Carl Kracht married Emma Pauline Baur of the Swiss Hoteliers family Baur, who owned both the famous Hotel Baur au Lac and the Savoy Baur en Ville. Carl Kracht and his family lived in Zurich and he managed the Hotel Baur au Lac. After his wedding, he appointed a general manager to take care of the Hotel Ernst's operations.From 1908 to 1910 the Hotel Ernst was rebuilt and re-opened as Grand-Hotel Excelsior Hotel Ernst with at the time unparalleled comfort: 100 rooms out of 250 had a private bathroom. In 1918, after World War I, the British Army moved into the hotel and used it as their headquarters during the occupation of the Rhineland. On 31 December 1926 Excelsior Hotel Ernst celebrated its second re-opening after the British army left. During World War II, a part of the hotel was damaged and the owner family was very concerned to rebuild it as soon as the war was over. So, another re-opening took place after the end of World War II.

Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Cäcilienstraße
Cologne, 50676

022122123620

Das Rautenstrauch-Joest-Museum – Kulturen der Welt in Köln ist das einzige städtische ethnologische Museum in Nordrhein-Westfalen und liegt in der Cäcilienstraße 29-33, Altstadt-Süd.Am 22. Oktober 2010 fand die Neueröffnung des Museums im Kulturquartier am Neumarkt statt. Museumsdirektor ist derzeit (2015) Klaus Schneider, zugleich Professor am Institut für Ethnologie der Universität zu Köln.Geschichte der SammlungenDas Museum besitzt eine der zehn größten und bedeutendsten ethnografischen Sammlungen Deutschlands. Die Sammlungen umfassen mehr als 65.000 Objekte aus Ozeanien, Afrika, Asien und Amerika.Den Grundstock der Sammlung bildet der Nachlass des Kölner Geografen und Völkerkundlers Wilhelm Joest (1852–1897). Zwei Jahre nach Joests frühem Tod auf einer Forschungsreise schenkte seine Schwester Adele Rautenstrauch gemeinsam mit ihrem Mann, dem Kaufmann Eugen von Rautenstrauch, die 3.400 Objekte umfassende Sammlung ihres Bruders der Stadt Köln. Sie förderte außerdem nach dem Tode ihres Mannes mit einer Spende von 250.000 Mark die Errichtung des Museums am Ubierring 45, das nach Plänen von Erwin Crones am 12. November 1906 eröffnet wurde. Das Museumsgebäude wurde nach einem Bombenvolltreffer am 28. Februar 1945 zerstört und erst am 7. Juli 1967 wiedereröffnet. Nach Umzug in das neu erbaute Kulturquartier an der Cäcilienstraße wurde das Museum am 22. Oktober 2010 wieder eröffnet.

Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Cäcilienstraße
Cologne, 50676

022122123620

Das Rautenstrauch-Joest-Museum – Kulturen der Welt in Köln ist das einzige städtische ethnologische Museum in Nordrhein-Westfalen und liegt in der Cäcilienstraße 29-33, Altstadt-Süd.Am 22. Oktober 2010 fand die Neueröffnung des Museums im Kulturquartier am Neumarkt statt. Museumsdirektor ist derzeit (2015) Klaus Schneider, zugleich Professor am Institut für Ethnologie der Universität zu Köln.Geschichte der SammlungenDas Museum besitzt eine der zehn größten und bedeutendsten ethnografischen Sammlungen Deutschlands. Die Sammlungen umfassen mehr als 65.000 Objekte aus Ozeanien, Afrika, Asien und Amerika.Den Grundstock der Sammlung bildet der Nachlass des Kölner Geografen und Völkerkundlers Wilhelm Joest (1852–1897). Zwei Jahre nach Joests frühem Tod auf einer Forschungsreise schenkte seine Schwester Adele Rautenstrauch gemeinsam mit ihrem Mann, dem Kaufmann Eugen von Rautenstrauch, die 3.400 Objekte umfassende Sammlung ihres Bruders der Stadt Köln. Sie förderte außerdem nach dem Tode ihres Mannes mit einer Spende von 250.000 Mark die Errichtung des Museums am Ubierring 45, das nach Plänen von Erwin Crones am 12. November 1906 eröffnet wurde. Das Museumsgebäude wurde nach einem Bombenvolltreffer am 28. Februar 1945 zerstört und erst am 7. Juli 1967 wiedereröffnet. Nach Umzug in das neu erbaute Kulturquartier an der Cäcilienstraße wurde das Museum am 22. Oktober 2010 wieder eröffnet.

Koln Cathedral Spire
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

Severinstorburg
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Chlodwigplatz 2
Cologne, 50678

02215606095

Die Severinstorburg, im Mittelalter auch „Porta Severini“, später Severinsportz, Severinspforte, auf Kölsch Vringspooz oder einfach Severinstor genannt, ist eine von vier erhalten gebliebenen Stadttorburgen der mittelalterlichen Stadtmauer von Köln, sie ist neben St. Severin das Wahrzeichen des Severinsviertels in Köln und ein exzellentes Beispiel mittelalterlicher Befestigungsbaukunst.Aufbau und GeschichteEtwa in der ersten Hälfte des 13. Jahrhunderts wurde das Severinstor als schwere Turmtorburg mit asymmetrischem sechseckigem Turmaufbau mit zinnenbewerter Dachplattform aus Tuffsteinen errichtet. Der über der Grundmauer (rechteckiger Sockel mit Tordurchgang) vierstöckige Torturmaufbau schließt bündig mit dem Sockelbau stadtseitig ab, zwei Seiten weisen in Richtung Maueransätze, drei zur Feldseite. Über dem Portal existierte um den Hauptturm als Abschluss des Sockelbaus eine dreiseitig mit einer Zinnenmauer abgeschlossene Kampfplattform, die ein Überzimmer trug. Später wurde diese Plattform seitlich entfernt und feldseitig durch zwei kleine, zweistöckige Flankentürmen (Eckwarten) ersetzt, ursprünglich mit Zinnen, seit dem 17. Jahrhundert mit aufgesetzten Kegelhelmen versehen - vergleichbar mit dem Ehrentor. Sie dienten der direkten Verteidigung des Toreingangs. Es sicherte die wichtige Straße in den Süden des Reiches nach Bonn und galt als bedeutender strategischer Standpunkt, denn es schützte zudem mehrere Klöster.

Great St. Martin Church, Cologne
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
An Groß St. Martin 9
Cologne, 50667

02212577924

The Great Saint Martin Church is a Romanesque Catholic church in Cologne, Germany. Its foundations (circa 960 AD) rest on remnants of a Roman chapel, built on what was then an island in the Rhine. The church was later transformed into a Benedictine monastery. The current buildings, including a soaring crossing tower that is a landmark of Cologne's Old Town, were erected between 1150-1250. The architecture of its eastern end forms a triconch or trefoil plan, consisting of three apses around the crossing, similar to that at St. Maria im Kapitol. The church was badly damaged in World War II; restoration work was completed in 1985.As of 2009 Great Saint Martin is being used by a branch of the Monastic Fraternities of Jerusalem and is open for visits again.HistoryThe story of Great St. Martin is inextricably connected to that of the Benedictine abbey, located at the church for most of its history. A few documents from the time of the building have survived, and it is from these that knowledge of its founding comes. This information is also supported by archeological findings onsite and the study of the style of building and its ornamentation.Apocryphal historiesThe Cologne text Aedidius Gelenius, a catalogue of local saints, mentions in the 1645 edition a possible origin for the church in pre-Carolingian times. The missionaries Viro and Plechelmus, who later were affiliated with the Kaiserswerth cloister, are said to have come to the Rhine, to found monasteries and churches. They were said to be sponsored by Pippen and Plectrudis, situating their work during the years 752-768. It is possible that these two founded a church that would later become Great St. Martin.

Köln Dom
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Domkloster 4
Cologne, 50667

0221 17940555

Groß St. Martin
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
An Groß St. Martin 9
Cologne, 50667

02212577924

Wallraf-Richartz Museum
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Obenmarspforten
Cologne, 50667

+49 221 221 21119

The Wallraf-Richartz-Museum & Fondation Corboud is one of the three major museums in Cologne, Germany. It houses an art gallery with a collection of fine art from the medieval period to the early twentieth century.HistoryThe museum dates back to the year 1824, when the comprehensive collection of medieval art from Franz Ferdinand Wallraf came to the city of Cologne by inheritance. The first building was donated by Johann Heinrich Richartz, and the museum was opened in 1861.The collection was regularly expanded by donations, especially the collection Haubrich, containing contemporary art, in 1946. In 1976, on the occasion of the donation of Mr. and Mrs. Ludwig the collection was split. The new Museum Ludwig took over the art exhibiting of the 20th century works.The current building from 2001, near the Cologne City Hall, was designed by Oswald Mathias Ungers. Also in 2001, Swiss collector Gérard Corboud gave his comprehensive impressionist and postimpressionist collection as a permanent loan to the museum, which added “Fondation Corboud” to its name.CollectionsGothic collectionThe Madonna in the Rose Bower, shown at right, is among the Gothic paintings in the collection of the Wallraf-Richartz Museum. It was created by Stefan Lochner, who lived between 1410 and 1451 in Germany, mainly working in Cologne. He is considered a late Gothic painter. His work usually has a clean appearance, combining the Gothic attention toward long flowing lines with brilliant colors and a Flemish influence of realism and attention to detail. This painting is considered typical of his style. It was executed about 1450 and shows the Virgin and Child reposing in a blooming rose arbor that is attended by Lochner's characteristic, child angels.

Neumarkt (KVB)
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Neumarkt
Cologne, 50667

Neumarkt is a Stadtbahn station in Innenstadt, Cologne. The station is divided in an overground part for low-floor trains and an underground part for high-floor trains. It is important as a junction between the low-floor east-western lines (1, 7, 9) and the high-floor lines (3, 4, 16, 18).Overground stationThe overground part consists mainly of two low-floor platforms on the Neumarkt square used by the East-western trains of lines, and. Although most of the trains don't terminate here in regular service, there is a loop surrounding the place. This loop, used for example by additional trains to the Stadium and by line 7 in the late evenings uses two additional platforms at the northern end of the Neumarkt. From the main platforms, there are stairs leading to the underground part of the station and to the HUGO-Passage.Adjacent to the station is also a bus stop. All bus lines terminate here, the stop for exit is near the main platforms, the entrance platform near the platforms in the loop.Underground stationThe underground station is used by the high-floor trains of lines, and. There are two side-platforms, but the station does not offer any operational infrastructure.When this station was opened, it also used low-floor platforms as also trams called here. When the platforms were elevated to allow step-free access to the trains, the escalators were not replaced, so from the platforms, a ramp was built to get to the level of the lower end of the escalators.HUGO-PassageThe HUGO-Passage is an underground concourse connecting both parts of the Station and the nearby Schildergasse. Inside, there are shops as well as a service center of the Kölner Verkehrs-Betriebe (Cologne Transport Authority).

Cologne City Hall
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Rathausplatz 1
Cologne, 50667

The City Hall is a historical building in Cologne, western Germany. It is located off Hohe Straße in the district of Innenstadt, and set between the two squares of Rathausplatz and Alter Markt. It houses part of the city government, including the city council and offices of the Lord Mayor. It is Germany's oldest city hall with a documented history spanning some 900 years. The history of its council during the 11th century is a prominent example for self-gained municipal autonomy of Medieval cities.Today's building complex consists of several structures, added successively in varying architectural styles: they include the 14th century historic town hall, the 15th century Gothic style tower, the 16th century Renaissance style loggia and cloister, and the 20th century Modern Movement atrium . The so-called Spanischer Bau is an extension on Rathausplatz but not directly connected with the main building.HistoryThe City Hall is located on the site of the former Ancient Roman Praetorium, which until the year 475 was seat of the Roman Governor of Germania Inferior. Merovingian kings are known to have used the praetorium as a regia until 754, however the building was ultimately destroyed by an earthquake in the late 8th century. Under Hildebold of Cologne, the city was elevated from a bishop's to an archbishop's see in 795, and the area around the former praetorium has become home to both a group of wealthy Patrician merchants and Cologne's Jewish community – many of whom under immunity of the king.

Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A
Cologne, 50678

+492219318880

The Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum was opened by Hans Imhoff on 31 October 1993. It is situated in the Cologne quarter of Altstadt-Süd on the Rheinauhafen peninsula. The exhibits show the entire history of chocolate, from its beginnings with the Olmecs, Maya and Aztecs to contemporary products and production methods.With 5,000 guided tours and 675,000 visitors a year, the museum is in the Top Ten of German museums. The museum is entirely self-supporting, receiving no subsidy. It has its own marketing department and is used by the Schokoladenmuseum Gastronomie GmbH for events.OperatorThe museum is run by the Schokoladenmuseum Köln GmbH. Since March 2006, the Swiss chocolate manufacturer Lindt & Sprüngli has been its partner in producing exhibits. Prior to that the partner was the Cologne chocolate producer Stollwerck, and the museum was formerly known as the Imhoff-Stollwerck-Museum.

Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A
Cologne, 50678

+492219318880

The Imhoff-Schokoladenmuseum was opened by Hans Imhoff on 31 October 1993. It is situated in the Cologne quarter of Altstadt-Süd on the Rheinauhafen peninsula. The exhibits show the entire history of chocolate, from its beginnings with the Olmecs, Maya and Aztecs to contemporary products and production methods.With 5,000 guided tours and 675,000 visitors a year, the museum is in the Top Ten of German museums. The museum is entirely self-supporting, receiving no subsidy. It has its own marketing department and is used by the Schokoladenmuseum Gastronomie GmbH for events.OperatorThe museum is run by the Schokoladenmuseum Köln GmbH. Since March 2006, the Swiss chocolate manufacturer Lindt & Sprüngli has been its partner in producing exhibits. Prior to that the partner was the Cologne chocolate producer Stollwerck, and the museum was formerly known as the Imhoff-Stollwerck-Museum.

Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Cäcilienstraße 29-33
Cologne,

The Rautenstrauch-Joest Museum is an museum of ethnography in Cologne, Germany. It was reopened in 2010. The museum arose from a collection of over 3500 items belonging to ethnographer Wilhelm Joest. After his death in 1897, the collection was left to his sister Adele Rautenstrauch.

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstraße
Cologne, 50969

The Südstadion is a football stadium in Cologne, Germany with a 11,748 capacity including 1,863 covered seats.HistoryThe stadium was built in 1978 and renovated in 2012, adding a new stand roof, new floodlights, new sounds system, sanitary installations and also ticket booths. After SC Fortuna Köln promotion to 3. Liga, in 2014 it was renovated again by adding a partition between home and away fans, new emergency doors, wavebreakers, a video surveillance system and improvement of the security services. A plan to further renovate the stadium was projected for 2015.Other usesSC Fortuna Köln use this stadium for their home games. Cologne Falcons and 1. FC Köln II also use it sometimes for their home games.

St. Gereon's Basilica, Cologne
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Christophstr. 16
Cologne, 50670

St. Gereon's Basilica (Basilika Sankt Gereon) is a Roman Catholic church in Cologne, Germany, dedicated to Saint Gereon, and designated a minor basilica on June 25, 1920. The first mention of a church at the site, dedicated to St. Gereon, appears in 612. However, the building of the choir gallery, apse, and transepts occurred later, beginning under Archbishop Arnold II von Wied in 1151 and ending in 1227. It is one of twelve great churches in Cologne that were built in the Romanesque style.St. Gereon has a highly irregular plan, the nave being covered by a decagonal oval dome, 21.0 m long and 16.9 m wide, completed in 1227 on the remains of Roman walls, which are still visible. It is the largest dome built in the West between the erection of the Hagia Sophia in the 6th century and the Duomo of Florence in the 15th century.Ernst Seifert built an organ there in 1898. In the 20th century, the architect Andreas Dilthey worked on its interior.

Schiefer Turm von Köln
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
An Zint Jan 1
Cologne, 50678

St. Johann Baptist ist eine katholische Kirche in Köln.GeschichteDie in der Severinstraße gelegene Kirche gehört zu den ältesten der Stadt; sie wurde 948 erstmals erwähnt und ist seit 1080 als Pfarrkirche bezeugt. Die Kirche wurde zwischen 1943 und 1945 fast gänzlich zerstört. Dabei wurde der Turm ganz und der Chor bis auf den Sockel vernichtet. Ein Teil der Seitenschiffe und das Mittelschiff blieben stehen. Letzteres wurde in den Jahren 1960–62 im Zuge des Neubaus mit einem Westturm aus Backstein ergänzt. Dieser umfasst das alte Mittelschiff und stellt den Bau als Ganzes im Stil einer Basilika dar.Die Kirche St. Johann Baptist gehört der Kirchengemeinde St. Severin, wird vom Förderverein Romanische Kirchen Köln betreut und beherbergt seit 2009 das jugendpastorale Zentrum des Erzbistums Köln, CRUX.Ausstattung Sitzmadonna Reliquienschrein der Hl. Antonina Taufbecken aus Messing Bronzene Adlerpulte Moderne ornamentale Farbverglasung von Willi Strauß OrgelDie Orgel wurde von dem Orgelbauer Romanus Seifert & Sohn (Kevelaer) erbaut. Das Instrument hat 25 Register auf zwei Manualen und Pedal. Die Spiel- und Registertrakturen sind mechanisch. Koppeln: II/I, I/P, II/PGlockenIm Turm hängen sechs Bronzeglocken. Im Jahre 1961 mussten einige Glocken nachträglich klangkorrigiert werden. Vor dem Krieg waren vier Glocken vorhanden, von denen die drei kleineren Barockglocken vernichtet wurden. Die größere, 700 kg schwere Glocke aus dem Jahre 1400 ist heute in Privatbesitz. Das Geläut ist auf das von St. Severin abgestimmt.

Lutherkirche (Köln)
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Martin-Luther-Platz 2-4
Cologne, 50677

0221 384463

Die Lutherkirche ist eine evangelische Kirche in der Kölner Südstadt. Die Kirche bildet einen eigenen Bezirk in der Evangelischen Gemeinde Köln. Die Evangelische Gemeinde Köln gehört zum Evangelischen Kirchenkreis Köln-Mitte, der Teil des Evangelischen Kirchenverbands Köln und Region ist.GeschichteUm die Jahrhundertwende belief sich die Zahl der Evangelischen innerhalb der Stadtumwallung – trotz Ausgliederung der Vorortgemeinden – auf fast 50.000 Seelen. Das Presbyterium entschloss sich, neben der Antoniterkirche, Trinitatiskirche und Christuskirche eine vierte Kirche im Süden des stadtkölnischen Gebietes zu errichten. Zu diesem Zweck schrieb es im Jahr 1902 einen Architektenwettbewerb aus. Zur Ausführung kam der mit dem 1. Preis ausgezeichnete Entwurf der Berliner Architekten Johannes Vollmer und Heinrich Jassoy. Mit den Fundamentierungsarbeiten wurde im Januar 1904 begonnen. Am 8. Mai 1904 fand die feierliche Grundsteinlegung statt.Am 20. Mai 1906 erfolgte unter großer Anteilnahme der Gemeinde und in Anwesenheit des rheinischen Präses D. Hackenberg und vieler hoher Vertreter von Staat und Stadt die Einweihung.Diese erste Kirche auf dem Martin-Luther-Platz war im Renaissancestil gebaut. Die Sitzreihen waren konzentrisch um den Altar angeordnet. Etwa 800 Gemeindemitglieder fanden im Kirchenschiff und auf der Empore Platz. Die Mittelachse der Kirche war einerseits durch Kanzel und Altar, die organisch miteinander verbunden waren, und andererseits durch die Orgel, die sich auf der gegenüberliegenden Empore befand, wirkungsvoll zur Darstellung gebracht.

Fragrance museum
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Obenmarspforten 21
Cologne, 50667

+49 221 3998994

Köln Süd station
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Otto-Fischer-Str. 2
Cologne, 50674

0700 1068 1068

Köln Süd station is located in the southwestern edge of the Innenstadt of Cologne in the district of Neustadt-Süd in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is located between the streets of Luxemburger Straße and Zülpicher Straße. The station is a stop for regional services on the West Rhine Railway. The Cologne freight railway bypass branches off from the station over the South Bridge; it is also used as needed by passenger trains. The station has four platform tracks at two island platforms and two tracks without platforms, which are used by the intensive freight traffic. It is classified by Deutsche Bahn as a category 4 station.HistoryThe original section of the West Rhine Railway was opened in 1844 through the station as the Bonn-Cölner Eisenbahn on a direct approach to Cologne that ended at Cöln-Pantaleon station, which was then on the outskirts. With the opening of Central Station in 1859, a new line was put into operation, which diverged to the west from the existing line and ran to the Central Station on the inside of the inner ring of fortifications built by Prussia around the city in the 1880s. Beginning with the 1889 renovation of the Central Station, the feeder lines were rebuilt and raised by several metres. Because of the growth of Cologne the route was now in the middle of the city and the stations at Cologne South and Cologne West opened in 1891.

Disco Latina Exclusiva
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Hohenzollernring 90
Cologne, 50672

0221 419947

St. Maria in der Kupfergasse
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Schwalbengasse 1
Cologne, 50667

St. Maria in der Kupfergasse is a Baroque church in Cologne, western Germany, in the district of Innenstadt. The pilgrimage church is dedicated to St. Mary, the Black Madonna. It was completed in 1715 and measures 37.20 meters in length and 17.30 metres in width.Sources Manfred Becker-Huberti, Günter A. Menne: Kölner Kirchen, die Kirchen der katholischen und evangelischen Gemeinden in Köln. J. P. Bachem Verlag, Köln 2004, ISBN 3-7616-1731-3. Stephanie Habeth-Allhorn: 175 Jahre Cellitinnen zur hl. Maria in der Kupfergasse, eine sozial-karitative Ordensgemeinschaft im Herzen von Köln. J. P. Bachem Verlag, Köln 2003, ISBN 3-7616-1768-2. Hugo Rahtgens: Die Kunstdenkmäler der Stadt Köln. Im Auftrage des Provinzialverbandes der Rheinprovinz und mit Unterstützung der Stadt Köln. Herausgegeben von Paul Clemen. 2. Band, I. Abteilung. Düsseldorf, Verlag L. Schwann 1911. Adam Wrede: Neuer kölnischer Sprachschatz. 1. Band, Greven Verlag, Köln, 9. Auflage 1984, S. 125, ISBN 3-7743-0155-7. Plenker, Werner: St. Maria in Der Kupfergasse Köln. Geschichte Und Beschreibund Der Kirche Und Gnadenkapelle St. Maria in Der Kupfergasse., Köln, 1975.

St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Am Pantaleonsberg 10a
Cologne, 50676

The Church of St. Pantaleon is an early Romanesque church in Cologne, Germany. The church dates back to the 10th century and is one the twelve Romanesque churches of Cologne. The former monastery church is consecrated to Saint Pantaleon and the Saints Cosmas and Damian and is the oldest church of the cult of Saint Pantaleon west of Byzantium. The empress Theophanu and the archbishop Bruno the Great are buried in the church, which also contains shrines of saints Alban, the first Christian martyr of Britain, and Maurinus of Cologne. Pope Benedict XVI visited the church in 2005.HistoryA Roman villa originally occupied the hill, just outside Roman Cologne, on which the church stands. Remains of this villa are still visible in the church crypt. The villa was replaced with a church around 870 and in 955, Archbishop Bruno the Great (brother of Emperor Otto the Great) added a Benedictine abbey. Here, Bruno was buried after his death. In 966, work was begun on a new church to go with the monastery. The church was consecrated in 980.

Turbo Bao
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
On the Road
Cologne, 50000

0221 96233127

Kolumba
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Kolumbastraße 4
Cologne, 50667

0049 221 933193-0

Kolumba es el museo de arte sacro de la arquidiócesis de Colonia, Alemania. Fue inaugurado el 14 de septiembre de 2007. El Museo es una edificación moderna construida por el arquitecto suizo Peter Zumthor.La ruina de la antigua Iglesia de Santa Columba fue integrada en el edificio. Es uno de los principales museos de la ciudad.Enlaces Sitio web del museo

Kolumba
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Kolumbastraße 4
Cologne, 50667

0049 221 933193-0

Kolumba es el museo de arte sacro de la arquidiócesis de Colonia, Alemania. Fue inaugurado el 14 de septiembre de 2007. El Museo es una edificación moderna construida por el arquitecto suizo Peter Zumthor.La ruina de la antigua Iglesia de Santa Columba fue integrada en el edificio. Es uno de los principales museos de la ciudad.Enlaces Sitio web del museo

Sports and Recreation Near St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne

Rhein-Energie Stadion
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Aachener Str. 999
Cologne, 50933

+49-221-71616150

SC Fortuna Köln - Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstraße
Cologne, 50969

0221 360 42 41

Phoenix Sauna Köln
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Richard-Wagner-Str. 12
Cologne, 50674

0221 258 11 58

WIR MACHEN DAMPF!!! Nur einen Katzensprung vom Kölner Bermuda-Dreieck am Rudolfplatz entfernt, findest Du seit 2004 die 1.100 qm große Kölner Phoenix Sauna. 4 mal ausgezeichnet mit dem goldenen Rick für die beste Gaycruisinglocation in ganz Köln. Von Anfang an beliebt, kommen täglich immer noch mehr Kölner und Besucher aus der ganzen Welt in unsere "Heiligen Hallen der Wärme und Glückseligkeit". Hier findest Du nicht nur eine außergewöhnliche Atmosphäre mit interessanten Jungs und Männern, sondern auch ganz besondere Wellness- und Entspannungsangebote - und das an 365 Tagen im Jahr!

Cologne Triathlon Weekend
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Jeschke & Friends Veranstaltungsservice, Severinskirchplatz 12
Cologne, 50678

+49 (0)221-29 49 931 Telefax: +49 (0)221-29 49 932

Herzlich Willkommen beim Cologne Triathlon Weekend 2017! Wann? 01. - 03. September 2017 Wo? Köln Fühlinger See und Köln Innenstadt Was? Cologne226: 3,8 km Swim, 180 km Bike, 42,2 km Run Cologne Hawaii-Special: 3,8 km Swim, 180 km Bike, 14 km Run Cologne226 half: 1,9 km Swim, 90 km Bike, 21,1 km Run CologneOlympic: 1,5 km Swim, 40 km Bike, 10 km Run CologneSmart: 0,7 km Swim, 26 km Bike, 7 km Run Cologne Kids: 8-9 J. 50m Swim, 2000m Bike, 500m Run 10-13 J. 150m Swim, 4000m Bike, 1000m Run 14-17 J. 250m Swim, 6000m Bike, 2500m Run Wir bieten auch Staffeln für alle Zielgruppen und weitere interessante Sonderwertungen an! Für weitere Info's einfach auf unserer Homepage vorbei schauen! Bei Fragen einfach eine Email an [email protected] schreiben. Wir freuen uns auf EUCH! Media: http://www.vimeo.com/14954138

CreaDance Tanzzentrum Weißhausstraße
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Weißhausstraße 21
Cologne, 50939

0221442420

Jeden Sonntag Tanzabend - 20:15 - 22:15 Uhr (außer Karneval und Ostersonntag) Jeden Freitag Tanzparty von 21:00 bis 24:00 Uhr (außer NRW-Ferien) Unsere CreaDance Tanzschule im Herzen von Köln -Sülz bietet Ihnen ein umfassendes Kurs- und Clubangebot - Tanzkurse nicht nur für Paare sondern auch für Singles, Gleichgeschlechtliche Paare, Jugendliche und Kinder ab 2,5 Jahren. In netter Atmosphäre lernen Sie Standard- und lateinamerikanische Tänze oder powern Sie sich mit unseren Fit & Fun Kursen richtig aus. Salsa, Discofox, Hip Hop, Street Dance, Kindertanz und vieles mehr... Zumba Fitness ist genau das richtige Workout für jedes Alter, kommen Sie doch einfach mal vorbei!

UniSport Köln
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Zülpicher Wall 1
Cologne, 50933

0221-470-2359

Run of Colours
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Harry-Blum-Platz, Rheinauhafen
Cologne, 50678

0221 - 202030

Zum Impressum Mit ihren Startgeldern unterstützen die Läufer/innen die Arbeit der Aidshilfe Köln und zeigen sich solidarisch mit Menschen, die von HIV und Aids betroffen sind. Impressum: (http://www.aidshilfe-koeln.de/index.php?id=10) Aidshilfe Köln e.V. (eingetragener Verein, gemeinnützig anerkannt) Beethovenstraße 1 50674 Köln Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln Registernummer: VR 9177 Steuernummer: 214/5850/0123 Finanzamt Köln-Altstadt Umsatzsteuer-Indentifikationsnummer: DE173431432 Vorstand: Jacob Hösl, Bernt Ide, Anke Kropp, Dr. Tim Kümmerle, Elfi Scho-Antwerpes Geschäftsführer: Michael Schuhmacher Verantwortlich für den Inhalt: Telefon: 0221 20 20 3-67 [email protected]

Köln Sportmuseum
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Im Zollhafen 1
Cologne, 50678

0221-336090

Vereinsheim SC Fortuna Köln
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgsstr
Cologne, 50969

Just Fit 20
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Richard- Wagner- Str. 51-53
Cologne,

0221 47675640

Kurze Rippe - Box Club
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Weyerstraße 57
Cologne, 50676

0171 5286751

Egal , wie alt Sie sind , egal , ob Mann oder Frau , egal, ob schlank oder etwas kräftig . Keiner lacht über den anderen , wenns mal nicht so klappt , keiner schlägt Ihnen auf die Nase . Geben Sie sich einen Ruck und tun Sie etwas für sich . Lernen Sie das Gefühl kennen , richtig was getan zu haben . Bei uns lernen Sie das klassische Boxen von Grunde auf. Einstieg jederzeit , unverbindliche Probetrainings

Südstadion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Vorgebirgstraße
Cologne, 50969

The Südstadion is a football stadium in Cologne, Germany with a 11,748 capacity including 1,863 covered seats.HistoryThe stadium was built in 1978 and renovated in 2012, adding a new stand roof, new floodlights, new sounds system, sanitary installations and also ticket booths. After SC Fortuna Köln promotion to 3. Liga, in 2014 it was renovated again by adding a partition between home and away fans, new emergency doors, wavebreakers, a video surveillance system and improvement of the security services. A plan to further renovate the stadium was projected for 2015.Other usesSC Fortuna Köln use this stadium for their home games. Cologne Falcons and 1. FC Köln II also use it sometimes for their home games.

Team X
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Ubierring 43
Cologne, 50678

0176 54387292

Detailreiche Escape-Räume in der Südstadt von Köln. Erlebe Dich im Zombie-Labor, als Agent im Serienkiller-Fall oder als Adept in der magischen Bibliothek.

Stollwerk Bürgerhaus
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Dreikönigenstr. 23
Cologne, 50678

Adidas Neo
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Hoogoorddreef 9a
Cologne, 50667

0800 – 377 37 71

Just Fit Cardio & Rücken Studio
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Neue Weyerstr.6
Cologne, 50676

Kölner Kickerfabrik
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Kartäuserwall 55, 50677 Köln
Cologne,

WellnessIdeen.com - Mobile Massagen
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Morgensternstr. 7
Cologne, 51109

+4915775262461

Buchen Sie einfach per Telefon (0157 75262461) eine mobile Ganzkörper- oder Teilkörper-Massage bei WellnessIdeen. Zum Beispiel eine Lomi Lomi Massage, eine Ayurveda-Massage oder eine klassische Massage. Egal, ob Sie Tiefenentspannung suchen, Rückenschmerzen entgegenwirken oder Stressblockaden lösen wollen oder mehr Vitalität und Lebensenergie spüren möchten, man kümmert sich bestens um Sie. Der mobile Masseur kommt ohne zusätzliche Anfahrtskosten gerne zu Ihnen nach Hause, an den Arbeitsplatz, zu Ihrem Messestand oder Event im Raum Köln.

KölnBäder
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Kämmergasse 1
Cologne, 50676

0221 - 280 380

Wir freuen uns, dass du die offizielle Facebook-Seite der KölnBäder GmbH besuchst. Hier bieten wir Gästen und Interessenten an den Angeboten der KölnBäder Informationen und interessante Neuigkeiten rund um Schwimmen, Sauna, Fitness und Eissport. Das KölnBäder Facebook Team beantwortet gerne deine Fragen rund um Schwimmen, Sauna, Fitness und Eissport in den KölnBädern. Gegründet wurde die KölnBäder GmbH am 1. Januar 1998. Aktuell betreibt das Unternehmen 13 Bäder im Kölner Stadtgebiet. Dazu zählen attraktive Hallen-, Kombi- und Freibäder, sieben abwechslungsreiche Saunalandschaften, zwei moderne Fitnessbereiche sowie die Eisarena im Lentpark. Vertraglich hat sich die KölnBäder GmbH dazu verpflichtet, allen Kölner Bürgern ein bezahlbares Freizeitangebot zu garantieren und Schul- und Vereinsport zu fördern. Mehr zur Geschichte des Unternehmens gibt es hier zu lesen: http://www.koelnbaeder.de/de/wir-ueber-uns Wir sind hier bei Facebook in der Regel von Mo. – Fr., 09:00 – 17:00 Uhr für dich da. Wir bitten um Verständnis dafür, dass wir nicht jedes Thema oder Problem hier auf der Facebook-Seite sofort lösen können. Wir geben aber jederzeit unser Bestes, beantworten deine Fragen schnellstmöglich und informieren ggfs. darüber, wer dir weiterhelfen kann. Nutze bei Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik auch gerne unsere Homepage oder unser Infotelefon unter 0221 – 280 380 Mo.-Fr. 08:00-20:00 Uhr Sa. 09:00-18:00 Uhr So. 10:00-16:00 Uhr Außerhalb dieser Zeiten erhältst du Informationen zu Eintrittspreisen oder Öffnungszeiten über ein individuell gesteuertes Informationsmenü. Internet: www.koelnbaeder.de Bei Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik verwende bitte die Kontaktformulare unter http://www.koelnbaeder.de/de/kontakt Wir freuen uns über deine Kommentare und Beiträge. Bitte beachte dabei folgende Grundregeln: Damit sich alle KölnBäder Fans wohl fühlen, wünschen wir uns einen offenen, freundlichen und höflichen Umgang miteinander. Behandele andere so, wie du selbst behandelt werden möchtest. Ein Austausch oder eine Diskussion sollte daher immer respektvoll ablaufen. Jeder hat das Recht auf seine eigene Meinung. So wie wir dies akzeptieren, wünschen wir uns diese Toleranz gegenüber anders lautenden Meinungen auch von unseren Fans. Folgende Inhalte und Verhaltensweisen lehnen wir ab: 1. Beleidigungen, Drohungen und persönliche Angriffe 2. Werbende Inhalte und Spam 3. Inhalte, die geltendes Recht und die Rechte Dritter verletzen (Urheberrechte, Persönlichkeitsrechte etc.) 4. Datenschutzverletzungen (eigene oder fremde Daten) 5. Pornografische, volksverhetzende, diskriminierende und jugendgefährdende Aussagen und Inhalte 6. Beiträge, die sich nicht auf das Thema der Seite beziehen Wir behalten uns vor, Inhalte und Kommentare dieser Art zu entfernen. Hinweise: Bitte poste keine personenbezogenen Daten. Für den Fall des Datenaustausches wird dir ein Mitarbeiter eine extra dafür vorgesehene E-Mail-Adresse übermitteln. Sofern dennoch personenbezogene Daten veröffentlicht werden, behalten wir uns vor, diese zu löschen. Die von Fans geäußerten Kommentare, Beiträge und Bilder auf der Facebook KölnBäder Seite reflektieren nicht zwangsläufig die Meinung der Marke KölnBäder. KölnBäder übernimmt daher keine Haftung und Verantwortung für von Nutzern eingestellte Inhalte und Verlinkungen. Datenschutzhinweise: http://www.koelnbaeder.de/de/datenschutz

tanzraum Köln e.V.
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Salierring 33
Cologne, 50677

0221 233233

Cliff Sports Channel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Koelhoffstr. 10
Cologne, 50676

Impressum: Inhaltlich verantwortliche Person: Clifford Opoku-Afari Koelhoffstr. 10, 50676 Köln Telefon: 0178 2740676 E-Mail: [email protected]

Kyokushin
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
zugweg 40
Cologne, 50678

0221/2729919

Tae-Kwon-Do Sang-Moo Köln
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Nikolausstrasse 51-53
Cologne, 50937

0228

Tae-Kwon-Do Kurse für Groß und Klein! Besuchen Sie auch unsere Homepage!

All-Aacht Köln-Süd
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Severinstrasse 194-196
Cologne, 50676

0221-372751

Willpower.Races.
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Severinskirchplatz 12
Cologne, 50678

+ 49 (0) 221 16 99 5673

+++COLOGNE CROSS TRI I und II - Triathlon und Duathlon im Winter +++ BIKE & RUN COLOGNE - Der perfekte Saison Opener +++ SWIM & RUN COLOGNE - Freiwasserschwimmen und Laufen am Fühlinger See +++ RHEINAUHAFEN TRIATHLON KÖLN Das Kurzdistanzenfestival+++ GREEN HELL TRIATHLON - Faszination Nürburgring +++ COLOGNE TRIATHLON WEEKEND - Das längste Wochenende des Jahres +++

Colter's miha bodytec
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Apostelnstraße 22
Cologne, 50667

EMS (Elektro-Muskel-Stimulation) Training ist ein äußerst effektives und zeitsparendes Ganz-Körpertraining auf Basis von Muskelstimulation durch elektrische Impulse, die vor allem die Tiefenmuskulatur (Stabilisationsmuskeln) anspricht. Dies ist mit einem herkömmlichen Krafttraining kaum bzw. gar nicht möglich. Wirkung des EMS-Training: rapide Straffung / Formung des Körpers sensationeller Muskelaufbau extreme Fettreduktion und Celluliteabbau Ein Höchstmaß an positiven Effekten für den Gesundheitsbereich zur Leistungssteigerung in kürzester Zeit. Sowohl für Untrainierte als auch für Freizeit- und Leistungssportler. Ihre Körper-stabilität und Koordination wird schnell und deutlich verbessert. Dies führt zur Linderung und Behebung von Beschwerden: im Schulterbereich, der Wirbelsäule, dem Beckenraum oder den Kniegelenken. Ihre muskulären Dysbalancen werden in absolut kürzester Zeit reduziert oder sogar völlig behoben. Schon nach wenigen Trainings-Einheiten wird ihre Körperspannung und Körperhaltung entscheidend verbessert. Das Resultat ist eine optimale Hypertrophie (Muskelaufbau) durch dieses intensive EMS-Ganzkörpertraining

Legal Anabols
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Ludwigsstraße
Cologne, 50667

Local Business Near St. Pantaleon's Church, Cologne

Bombay Restaurant
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Am Weidenbach 21
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221/3101133

Hoffmann, Manfred KFZ-Werkstatt
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Trierer Str. 3
Cologne, Germany 50676

Billardcafé Crazyball
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Trierer Str. 10
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221-329177

Waisenhausgasse Köln- Südstadt
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Waisenhausgasse
Cologne, Germany 50676

Im Kleinen Finanzamt
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Friedrich Strasse 2
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221-46780660

Weissbräu - Brauhaus
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Am Weidenbach 24
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221 33879948

Tour Bus BM-CR 300
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Rothgerberbach 6
Cologne, Germany 50676

Trierer Eck
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Trierer Eck 21a
Cologne, Germany 50676

02212405748

Das Team des Trierer Eck begrüßt Sie herzlich auf unserer Facebook-Seite. Direkt in Blickweite des Kölner Doms werden kölsche Tradition und Lebensart zelebriert und bewahrt. Genießen Sie in gemütlicher, kölscher Atmosphäre unser lecker Kölsch und andere Leckereien. Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch! Ihre Hella und Hans

Humboldt Gymnasium Köln
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Kartäuserwall 40
Cologne, Germany

Rotonda Business Club, Köln
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pantaleonswall 27, Köln
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221 99 77 507

Eco Express Waschsalon
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Friedrichstraße 12
Cologne, Germany

Tanzetage
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Wormser Str. 51
Cologne, Germany 50677

0221-16837175

Herbert Steinsträsser Antiquitäten
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Salierring 26 a
Cologne, Germany 50677

American Sports
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Salierring 32
Cologne, Germany 50677

ibis Koeln Centrum
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Neue Weyerstrasse 4
Cologne, Germany 50676

004922120960

Santa Maria Ristorante Pizzeria
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Pantaleonsmühlengasse 42-44
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221241270

Alte Griechenschänke
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Kleiner Griechenmarkt 73-77
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221/2718388

unser geliebter EFFZEH spielt: dann öffnen wir unabhängig von unseren u.g. Öffnungszeiten IMMER 1 Stunde vor Anpfiff - jaaaaaa, auch am RUHETAG !!! Gibt es schon die Seite auf FB " Das schreib ich mal dem FC..." ???

Mediakraft Networks Headquarter
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Neue Weyerstraße 6
Cologne, Germany 50676

Vegane Zeiten
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Weyerstraße 29-31
Cologne, Germany 50676

02 21 / 168 55 224

Bei uns findest du alles für den täglichen Bedarf: von Lebensmitteln über pflegende und dekorative Kosmetik, Kleidung und vielem mehr. Besuche uns und lass' dich überraschen!

Berufskolleg Perlengraben
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Perlengraben 101
Cologne, Germany 50676

0221 221-91683