Santa Maria del Priorato ChurchDistance: 1.1 miTourist Information Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta, 4 Rome, 00153
The Church of St. Mary of the Priory (Chiesa di Santa Maria del Priorato), can also be known by its previous name of St. Mary on the Aventine (Santa Maria in Aventino). It is the monastery church of the Priory of the Knights of Malta on the Aventine Hill in Rome, and is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary.The original church was built in 939, when Odo of Cluny was given the Roman palace of Alberic II of Spoleto, which was then converted into a Cluniac Benedictine monastery. When the monastery was dissolved in the 14th-century, the site was acquired by the Knights of Malta, and, under them, the church was rebuilt in the 1550s.In 1760, the papal nephew and Grand Prior of the Knights, Cardinal Giambattista Rezzonico, sought to improve the appearance of the buildings. On a limited budget, the church was substantially renovated between 1764-66 according to the designs of Giovanni Battista Piranesi, who also built the piazza in front of the church, the Piazza dei Cavaliere di Malta. The fairly low wall around the piazza is articulated by panels with paired obelisks with stelae positioned in between them.
Santa Cecilia in TrastevereDistance: 0.8 miTourist Information 22 Piazza di Santa Cecilia Rome, 00153
Santa Cecilia in Trastevere is a 5th-century church in Rome, Italy, in the Trastevere rione, devoted to the Roman martyr Saint Cecilia.
Santi Quattro CoronatiDistance: 1.0 miTourist Information Via dei Santi Quattro, 20 Rome, 00184
Quello dei Santi Quattro Coronati è un complesso di edilizia cristiana situato nel rione romano del Celio, sull'omonimo colle.I Santi QuattroI nomi dei quattro santi titolari, secondo la Pontificia Academia Cultorum Martyrum, che vi pone una stazione al Lunedì della IV settimana di Quaresima, sono: Castorio, Sinfroniano, Claudio e Nicostrato, commemorati l'8 novembre.La leggenda parla di quattro marmorari cristiani messi a morte sotto Diocleziano per essersi rifiutati di scolpire idoli pagani, ma anche di quattro (o cinque) militari, ugualmente martirizzati e sepolti presso le tombe dei martiri precedenti.Gli scalpellini martiri nel Medioevo divennero patroni delle corporazioni edili e ancora adesso lo sono delle arti murarie (come a Bologna o a Firenze). Per la loro connessione con l'arte marmoraria e delle costruzioni, i Santi Quattro sono anche molto cari alla Massoneria: la Loggia di ricerca Q.C. di Londra, ad esempio, tiene tuttora il suo festival annuale l'8 novembre. Immagine:Santi Quattro 0511-14 dedica.JPG|Memoria del cardinale Alfonso Carrillo de Albornoz Immagine:Santi Quattro 0511-04.JPG|Torre verso via dei Santi Quattro. Immagine:Santi Quattro 0511-02.JPG|Abside e palazzo cardinalizio. Immagine:Santi Quattro Sezione.jpg|Sezione con le fasi architettoniche.
Temple of Hercules VictorDistance: 0.6 miTourist Information Piazza della Bocca della Verità Rome, 00186
The Temple of Hercules Victor or Hercules Olivarius is a Roman temple in Piazza Bocca della Verità, in the area of the Forum Boarium close to the Tiber in Rome. It is a monopteros, a round temple of Greek 'peripteral' design completely encircled by a colonnade. This layout caused it to be mistaken for a temple of Vesta until it was correctly identified by Napoleon's Prefect of Rome, Camille de Tournon. Despite the Forum Boarium's role as the cattle-market for ancient Rome, the Temple of Hercules is the subject of a folk belief claiming that neither flies nor dogs will enter the holy place.DescriptionDating from the later 2nd century BC, and perhaps erected by L. Mummius Achaicus, conqueror of the Achaeans and destroyer of Corinth, the temple is 14.8 m in diameter and consists of a circular cella within a concentric ring of twenty Corinthian columns 10.66 m tall, resting on a tuff foundation. These elements supported an architrave and roof, which have disappeared. The original wall of the cella, built of travertine and marble blocks, and nineteen of the originally twenty columns remain but the current tile roof was added later. Palladio's published reconstruction suggested a dome, though this was apparently erroneous. The temple is the earliest surviving marble building in Rome.
Santa Maria della Luce, RomeDistance: 0.7 miTourist Information Via Della Lungaretta 22 A Rome, 00153
The church of Santa Maria della Luce is an ancient church in the Rione of Trastevere in Rome, Italy.The church was originally known as San Salvatore in Corte. That church was founded by Saint Bonosa in the 4th century at the site of the excubitorium or barracks of the "cohort VII Brigade". The church was rebuilt in the 12th century, together with bell-tower, which is still preserved. In 1595, the church was placed under the jurisdiction of the nearby Basilica of San Crisogono. In 1728, a Pope Benedict XIII assigned the church to the Minims, an order established by St. Francis of Paola.The current name of the church dates from 1730, when a series of miracles were linked to an icon painted on the exterior of a nearby house nearby, which was seen to emit light. The image was then transferred to the Church, and changed name. The church interior underwent reconstruction by architect Gabriele Valvassori, though the facade remained unfinished. The apse, even after Baroque restoration, still shows signs of the original Romanesque architecture. The apse is frescoed with The Eternal Father by Stefano Conca.The chapel of St Joseph on the right has an altarpiece depicting the Death of St Joseph (1754) by Giovanni Conso (painter). The chapel of St Francis of Paola is on the left, and has an altarpiece depicting Saints Francis de Sales and John of Valois by Stefano Conca. The chapel on the right dedicated to Saints Joachim and Anne has an altarpiece depicting the Family of the Virgin (1753) by Pietro Labruzzi. Other chapels have modern artworks mostly showing Latin American devotions. There is also an painting by Onofrio Avellino depicting Miracle of St Francis of Paola walking across the Straits of Messina(1700).
Santa Maria della Consolazione is a Roman Catholic church in Rome, Italy at the foot of the Palatine Hill, in rione Campitelli.HistoryThe church is named after an icon of the Virgin Mary which was placed on this site to console criminals who were tossed down off the cliff above the church, thought to be the Tarpeian Rock from where condemned Ancient Roman criminals were tossed to their death in Roman times. In 1385 a condemned nobleman, Giordanello degli Alberini, paid 2 gold florins for the icon to provide consolation for criminals facing death.
Santa Maria della Consolazione ou Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Consolação é uma igreja católica de Roma, localizada no sopé do Monte Palatino, no rione Campitelli, e dedicada a Nossa Senhora da Consolação. O nome da igreja é uma referência a um ícone de Nossa Senhora que ficava ali para consolar os criminosos que depois seriam atirados do precipício que fica logo acima da igreja e que, acredita-se, seja a Rocha Tarpeia, a mesma de onde eram atirados para a morte os criminosos da Roma Antiga. Em 1385, um nobre condenado, Giordanello degli Alberini, pagou dois florins de ouro para que o ícone ficasse ali para consolar os condenados.
Sant'Andrea della Valle is a basilica church in the rione of Sant'Eustachio of the city of Rome, Italy. The basilica is the general seat for the religious order of the Theatines. It is located on Piazza Vidoni at the intersection of Corso Vittorio Emanuele (facing facade) and Corso Rinascimento.OverviewA church was initially planned when Donna Costanza Piccolomini d'Aragona, duchess of Amalfi and descendant of the family of Pope Pius II, bequeathed her palace and the adjacent church of San Sebastiano in central Rome to the Theatine order for construction of a new church. Since Amalfi's patron was Saint Andrew, the church was planned in his honor. Work initially started around 1590 under the designs of Giacomo della Porta and Pier Paolo Olivieri, and under the patronage of Cardinal Gesualdo. With the previous patron's death, direction of the church passed to Cardinal Alessandro Peretti di Montalto, nephew of Pope Sixtus V. Work restarted by 1608, financed by what was then an enormous endowment of over 150,000 gold scudi, and with a more grandiose plan designed mainly by Carlo Maderno. The interior of the church was completed by 1650, with some changes added by Francesco Grimaldi.
La chiesa evangelica valdese di Roma, via Quattro Novembre, è stata costituita a Pasqua del 1871 ed è ubicata nella sede attuale dal 1883.
La chiesa valdese proviene dal movimento medievale valdese, nato nel 1173 per richiamare la chiesa alla diffusione e alla predicazione delle Scrittura, e a metà del XVI secolo ha aderito alla Riforma calvinista. Perseguitati e ghettizzati, i valdesi del Piemonte hanno ottenuto i diritti civili e politici il 17 febbraio del 1848. La loro missione in Italia ha costituito molte chiese nella penisola, e la predicazione a Roma cominciò pochi giorni dopo la caduta del potere temporale del papa (20 settembre 1870).
La chiesa valdese adora un solo Dio in tre persone, il Padre Creatore e Sovrano dell'universo, il Figlio Gesù Cristo, unico Salvatore, Mediatore e Capo della Chiesa cristiana, lo Spirito Santo che dà vita, che suscita la predicazione e che la sigilla nei cuori, portando frutti di ravvedimento e di fede.
Riconosce nella Scrittura (Antico e Nuovo Testamento) la sola regola di fede e di condotta.
Proclama il Vangelo della salvezza per sola grazia di Dio mediante la sola fede in Gesù Cristo, morto per i nostri peccati e risorto per la nostra giustificazione.
Amministra i due sacramenti istituiti da Gesù: il Battesimo e la Cena del Signore.
Si impegna nell'annuncio del Vangelo mediante la predicazione pubblica, la catechesi, la cura d'anime, la diaconia.
Si regge a livello locale mediante l'assemblea dei membri e il governo del Concistoro, formato dal pastore, dagli Anziani e dai diaconi eletti dall'assemblea, a livello nazionale da un sinodo formato da pastori e da deputati eletti dalle chiese.
Si oppone a qualsiasi discriminazione di razza, condizione sociale, orientamento sessuale e rifiuta ogni forma di privilegio.
La chiesa valdese di Roma, via IV Novembre, celebra il culto (preghiera, canto, lettura e predicazione della Scrittura, amministrazione dei sacramenti) tutte le domeniche mattina alle 11.00 e i mercoledì sera alle 18.30 (dall'inizio di ottobre alla fine di maggio). I culti sono pubblici e tutti sono accolti.
Cura la formazione spirituale di bambini, adolescenti e adulti.
Si rende disponibile per colloqui di cura d'anime.
Organizza un servizio di accoglienza e distribuzione di capi di vestiario rivolto a persone indigenti (apertura: tutti i lunedì dalle 15.00 alle 17.00).
Per contatti: Pastore Dr. Emanuele Fiume
email: [email protected]
Chiesa Dei Santi ApostoliDistance: 0.0 miTourist Information Piazza dei Santi Apostoli, 51 Rome, 00187
Sant'Ivo alla SapienzaDistance: 0.4 miTourist Information Corso del Rinascimento 40 Rome, 00186
Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza is a Roman Catholic church in Rome. Built in 1642-1660 by the architect Francesco Borromini, the church is a masterpiece of Roman Baroque architecture.The church is at the rear of a courtyard at 40, Corso del Rinascimento; the complex is now used by the Archives of the City of Rome.HistoryIn the 14th century, there was a chapel here for the palace of the University of Rome. The University is called La Sapienza, and the church was dedicated to Saint Yves (patron saint of jurists). When a design was commissioned from Borromini in the 17th century, he adapted to the already existing palazzo. He choose a plan resembling a star of David - which would have been recognized at the time as a Star of Solomon, symbolizing wisdom - and merged a curved facade of the church with the courtyard of the palace. The corkscrew lantern of the dome was novel. The complex rhythms of the interior have a dazzling geometry to them.The main artwork of the interior is the altarpiece by Pietro da Cortona, portraying St. Yves.ExteriorThe church rises at the end of a courtyard, known as the courtyard of Giacomo della Porta. The façade is concave, molding the church into the courtyard as if completing it rather than disrupting it. The façade itself looks like a continuation of the courtyard arches except with the openings filled in with small windows, a door, and a larger glass window above the door. Above the façade is a large parapet structure so that only the higher stages of the church is seen past the façade. A key exterior aspect is the top of the church: the lantern of Sant'Ivo is topped with a spiral shape, surmounted by a Cross.
Pantheon, RomeDistance: 0.3 miTourist Information Piazza della Rotonda 00186 Rome, Italy San Cesareo, 00186
The Pantheon is a former Roman temple, now a church, in Rome, Italy, on the site of an earlier temple commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus (27 BC – 14 AD). The present building was completed by the emperor Hadrian and probably dedicated about 126 AD. He retained Agrippa's original inscription, which has confused its date of construction.The building is circular with a portico of large granite Corinthian columns (eight in the first rank and two groups of four behind) under a pediment. A rectangular vestibule links the porch to the rotunda, which is under a coffered concrete dome, with a central opening (oculus) to the sky. Almost two thousand years after it was built, the Pantheon's dome is still the world's largest unreinforced concrete dome. The height to the oculus and the diameter of the interior circle are the same, 43.3metres.It is one of the best-preserved of all Ancient Roman buildings, in large part because it has been in continuous use throughout its history, and since the 7th century, the Pantheon has been used as a church dedicated to "St. Mary and the Martyrs" (Santa Maria ad Martyres) but informally known as "Santa Maria Rotonda". The square in front of the Pantheon is called Piazza della Rotonda. The Pantheon is a state property, ruled by Italy's Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism through the Polo Museale del Lazio; in 2013 it was visited by over 6 million people.
Sant'Eustachio is a Roman Catholic titular church and minor basilica in Rome, named for the martyr Saint Eustace. It is located on Via di Sant'Eustachio in the rione Sant'Eustachio, a block west of the Pantheon and via della Rotonda, and a block east of Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza and the Via della Dogana Vecchia.
Sant'Agnese in Agone is a 17th-century Baroque church in Rome, Italy. It faces onto the Piazza Navona, one of the main urban spaces in the historic centre of the city and the site where the Early Christian Saint Agnes was martyred in the ancient Stadium of Domitian. Construction began in 1652 under the architects Girolamo Rainaldi and his son Carlo Rainaldi. After numerous quarrels, the other main architect involved was Francesco Borromini.The church is a titular deaconry, with Gerhard Ludwig Müller being the current Cardinal-Deacon.HistoryThe building of the church was begun in 1652 at the instigation of Pope Innocent X whose family palace, the Palazzo Pamphili, is adjacent to this church. The church was to be effectively a family chapel annexed to their residence (for example, an opening was formed in the drum of the dome so the family could participate in the religious services from their palace).The first designs for a centralised Greek Cross church were prepared by the Pamphili family architect, Girolamo Rainaldi, and his son Carlo Rainaldi in 1652. They reorientated the main entrance to the church from the Via Santa Maria dell’Anima, a street set one urban block away from the piazza, to the Piazza Navona, a large urban space that Innocent was transforming into a showcase associated with his family. It had been the intention to build the new church over the old church which would become the crypt; this meant the new church was to be raised well above piazza level, but this idea was abandoned once construction started. The original drawings are lost but it is thought that the Piazza Navona facade design included a narthex between two towers and broad stairs descending to the piazza.
Church of St Ignatius of Loyola, Rome, ItalyDistance: 0.2 miTourist Information Via del Caravita, 8a Rome, 00198
The Church of Saint Nicholas of the Lorrainers is a Roman Catholic church dedicated to Saint Nicholas and the apostle Saint Andrew. It is one of the national churches in Rome dedicated to France . Given to the Lorrainers by Pope Gregory XV in 1622, the pre-existing church of St. Nicholas was redesigned by Lorrainer architect François Desjardins, in 1632.The church was thoroughly renovated in 2006 and entitled to the Community of Saint John.InteriorThe architecture of the interior is characterized by a quite sober but evident barroque style with decorative effects based on the use of white and pink marbles.Many frescoes and paintings by Lorrainer painters of the XVII and XVIII centuries also decorate the interior. In particular, two works by Nicolas de Bar: "Saint Catherine" and "The Visitation".In 1731, Corrado Giaquinto was commissioned to execute the frescoes: "Saint Nicholas water gush from cliff", "The three Theologic Virtues", "The three Cardinal Virtues" and in the cupola "The Paradise".The French painter Nicolas Mellin is buried in San Nicola.
Santa Maria dell'AnimaDistance: 0.6 miTourist Information via Santa Maria dell'Anima 64 Rome, 00186
Santa Maria dell'Anima is a Roman Catholic church in central Rome, Italy, just west of the Piazza Navona and near the Santa Maria della Pace church. It was founded during the course of the 14th century by Dutch merchants, who at that time belonged to the Holy Roman Empire. In the course of the 15th century, it became the national church of the whole Holy Roman Empire in Rome and henceforth the national church of Germany and hospice of German-speaking people in Rome.According to tradition, the church received its name, from the picture of Our Lady which forms its coat of arms . Among the artworks housed inside is the Holy Family by Giulio Romano. It is the resting place of the Dutch Pope Adrian VI as well as of Cardinals William of Enckenvoirt and Andrew of Austria.History14th and 15th centurySanta Maria dell'Anima is one of the many medieval charity institutions built for pilgrims in Rome. The church found its origin in 1350, when Johannes (Jan) and Katharina Peters of Dordrecht bought three houses and turned it into a private hospice for pilgrims, at the occasion of the Jubilee of 1350. Jan Peters may have been a Dutch merchant or papal soldier; Dordrecht belonged to a region which later became independent as the Netherlands. They named the hospice "Beatae Mariae Animarum" ("Saint Mary of the Souls"). It was erected on its present site in 1386. In the 15th century Santa Maria dell'Anima expanded to be a hostel for visitors from the entire Holy Roman Empire, though initially the occupants were primarily from the Low Countries and (from the middle 15th century) the Rhineland.
The Church of Saint Andrew's at the Quirinal is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, Italy, built for the Jesuit seminary on the Quirinal Hill.The church of Sant'Andrea, an important example of Roman Baroque architecture, was designed by Gian Lorenzo Bernini with Giovanni de'Rossi. Bernini received the commission in 1658 and the church was constructed by 1661, although the interior decoration was not finished until 1670. The site previously accommodated a 16th-century church, Sant'Andrea a Montecavallo. Commissioned by former Cardinal Camillo Francesco Maria Pamphili, with the approval of Pope Alexander VII, Sant'Andrea was the third Jesuit church constructed in Rome, after the Church of the Gesù and Sant'Ignazio. It was to serve the Jesuit novitiate, which was founded in 1566. Bernini considered the church one of his most perfect works; his son, Domenico, recalled that in his later years, Bernini spent hours sitting inside it, appreciating what he had achieved.It has served as the titular church of Brazilian Cardinal Odilo Scherer since 2007.ExteriorThe main façade of the church faces onto the Via del Quirinale (formerly the Via Pia), as does Borromini's San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane further down the road. Unlike San Carlo, Sant’Andrea is set back from the street and the space outside the church is enclosed by low curved quadrant walls. An oval cylinder encases the dome, and large volutes transfer the lateral thrust. The main façade to the street has an aedicular pedimented frame at the center of which a semicircular porch with two Ionic columns marks the main entrance. Above the porch entablature is the heraldic coat of arms of the Pamphili patron.
Sant'Agostino es una iglesia en Roma, ubicada en proximidades de la plaza Navona. Es una de las primeras iglesias romanas construidas durante el Renacimiento. La construcción fue fundada por Guillaume d'Estouteville, arzobispo de Ruan y canciller papal. La fachada se construyó en 1483 por Giacomo di Pietrasanta, usando mármol cogido del Coliseo.La obra de arte más famosa alojada en la iglesia es la Virgen de Loreto de Caravaggio. La iglesia contiene también un lienzo de Guercino representando a los Santos Agustín, Juan Evangelista y Jerónimo; un fresco del Profeta Isaías de Rafael; y las estatuas de la Virgen con Niño, de Andrea Sansovino y de la Virgen del Parto obra de su alumno, Jacopo Sansovino. Esta segunda estatua se considera tradicionalmente como fuente de milagros. Según una leyenda, se hizo adaptando una antigua estatua de Agripina sosteniendo a Nerón en sus brazos. A principios de su carrera, el artista del siglo XVII, Giovanni Lanfranco, pintó al fresco el techo de la Capilla Buongiovanni en el transepto izquierdo con una Asunción. También conserva una escultura de Melchiorre Cafà de Santo Tomás de Villanova distribuyendo limosna, acabada por su mentor, Ercole Ferrata. Pietro Bracci también diseñó y esculpió la tumba policromada del cardenal Giuseppe Renato Imperiali (1741).
Santa Maria in Trivio is a church in Rome. It is dedicated to Mary, mother of Jesus, and is located on Piazza dei Crociferi in rione Trevi. It is near the Fountain of Trevi.In Mariano Vasi's 19th-century guidebook, the church is referred to as Santa Maria a Trevi. According to tradition, the church was founded by the Byzantine general Belisarius in the 6th century. Allegedly, he found the church to expiate for deposing Pope Saint Silverius in 537. Previously the church had been known as Santa Maria in Fornica. This was recorded in an 11th-century inscription on the wall of the church.In 1571 the church was given to the Order of the Crociferi. Between 1573 and 1575 the architect Giacomo del Duca rebuilt the church, designing e.g. the innovative pediment above the entrance door.The crucifix in the chapel was decorated by Giovanni Francesco Bolognese. The altarpiece of St Camillo de Lellis was painted by Gasparo Serenari. The main altarpiece was painted by Bartolommeo Morelli. Other altarpieces in side altars were by the studio of Palma il Giovane, Luigi Scaramuccia, and Pietro Perugino. The ceiling was painted by Antonio Gherardi.
Palazzo Carpegna, sede dell'Accademia Nazionale di San LucaDistance: 0.3 miTourist Information piazza dell'Accademia di San Luca 77 Rome, 00187
San Carlo alle Quattro FontaneDistance: 0.5 miTourist Information Via del Quirinale, 23 Rome, 00187
The church of San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane, also called San Carlino, is a Roman Catholic church in Rome, Italy. The church was designed by the architect Francesco Borromini and it was his first independent commission. It is an iconic masterpiece of Baroque architecture, built as part of a complex of monastic buildings on the Quirinal Hill for the Spanish Trinitarians, an order dedicated to the freeing of Christian slaves. He received the commission in 1634, under the patronage of Cardinal Francesco Barberini, whose palace was across the road. However, this financial backing did not last and subsequently the building project suffered various financial difficulties. It is one of at least three churches in Rome dedicated to San Carlo, including San Carlo ai Catinari and San Carlo al Corso.HistoryThe monastic buildings and the cloister were completed first after which construction of the church took place during the period 1638-1641 and in 1646 it was dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo. Although the idea for the serpentine facade must have been conceived fairly early on, probably in the mid-1630s, it was only constructed towards the end of Borromini's life and the upper part was not completed until after the architect's death.The site for the new church and its monastery was at the south-west corner of the "Quattro Fontane" which refers to the four corner fountains set on the oblique at the intersection of two roads, the Strada Pia and the Strada Felice. Bernini's oval church of Sant'Andrea al Quirinale would later be built further along the Strada Pia.
Vi aspettiamo Con Barby Barbaragandalf Nei giorni 15 e 17 Maggio al Nuovissimo club Prive della capitale. Il piu piccolo ed intimo. Bad Romance club prive (zona Testaccio) via Beneamino Franklin 3 a. Sono previsti tre giorni consecutivi di innaugurazione Giovedi 15 maggio, venerdi e sabato. Con buffet ed open bar . per info ed iscrizione al sito http://badromanceclubprive.com/
cell: 3392376722 \ 3936366167 accesi dalle ore 15,00.
Dove alloggiare se vi trovate in vacanza a Roma :
a pochi passi dal club risiede l ' Hotel Re Testa.
In via Beniamino Franklin, 4, 00153 Roma
06 4568 4190 · retesta.lcr-hotels.it
E' uno spazio di circa 20 mq nel Nuovo Mercato di Testaccio nel quale passeranno e si trasformeranno oggetti vecchi e nuovi.
Da Berlino,Parigi, Amburgo arrivano oggetti di vario genere che messi insieme trasformano l'ambiente in cui si trovano.
Beboop Fashion Girl Abbigliamento Accessori - Moda E Accessori Distance: 1.4 miTourist Information VIA GINORI 59 Rome, Italy 00153
Gallucci Luigi Elettrauto - Auto, Moto E Accessori Distance: 1.4 miTourist Information VIA GALVINI 31 Rome, Italy 00153
Stailfab è un’agenzia pubblicitaria che sa come va il mondo.
Del web, ma anche della stampa e dei canali digitali, su cui lavora in modo del tutto non convenzionale. Nasce dal fortunato incontro tra grandi professionisti della comunicazione e della consulenza manageriale che negli anni hanno intagliato un laboratorio creativo tutto curve, una per ogni cliente che torna a casa col sorriso.
Appassionata eppure concreta, sa come navigare per scoprire nuovi mondi.
È puro stile e puro design.
E ha un vizio che non riesce a togliersi: esaudire desideri.