EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Ambassade d'Italie en France, Paris | Tourist Information


51, rue de Varenne
Paris, France 75007


L'ambassade d'Italie en France est la représentation diplomatique de la République italienne auprès de la République française. Elle est située dans l'hôtel de Boisgelin au 51 rue de Varenne à Paris. Son ambassadeur est, depuis le, Giandomenico Magliano.ConsulatsL’Italie possède des consulats généraux à Lille, Lyon, Metz, Nice, Paris, Toulouse et Marseille.Voir aussiArticles connexes Ministère des Affaires étrangères italien Ambassade de France en Italie Relations entre la France et l'ItalieLien externe ambparigi.esteri.it, site de l'ambassade d'Italie en France

City Near Ambassade d'Italie en France

Paris Observatory
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
61 avenue de l'Observatoire
Paris, 75014

01 40 51 22 21

The Paris Observatory is the foremost astronomical observatory of France, and one of the largest astronomical centers in the world. Its historic building is to be found on the Left Bank of the Seine in central Paris, but most of the staff works on a satellite campus in the Meudon suburb of Paris.ConstitutionAdministratively, it is a grand établissement of the French Ministry of National Education, with a status close to that of a public university. Its missions include: research in astronomy and astrophysics; education (four graduate programs, Ph.D. studies); diffusion of knowledge to the public. It maintains a solar observatory at Meudon and a radio astronomy observatory at Nançay. It was also the home to the International Time Bureau until its dissolution in 1987.HistoryIts foundation lies in the ambitions of Jean-Baptiste Colbert to extend France's maritime power and international trade in the 17th century. Louis XIV promoted its construction, which was started in 1667 and completed in 1671. It thus predates by a few years the Royal Greenwich Observatory in England, which was founded in 1675. The architect of the Paris Observatory was Claude Perrault whose brother, Charles, was secretary to Colbert and superintendent of public works. Optical instruments were supplied by Giuseppe Campani. The buildings were extended in 1730, 1810, 1834, 1850, and 1951. The last extension incorporates the spectacular Meridian Room designed by Jean Prouvé.

Chateau De Versailles , France
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Rue De L'échelle
Versailles, 78000

Maître Lorraine Lafaye-Favre
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
18 rue du docteur roux
Paris, 75015

09 83 25 24 59

Domaines de compétence: - Droit des assurances, - Droit de la responsabilité civile et pénale, - Réparation du Préjudice corporel, - Droit aérien, - Droit des personnes et de la famille

Montparnasse, Paris France
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
24 Rue Blomet
Paris, 75015

Luxembourg Palace
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

The Luxembourg Palace is located at 15 rue de Vaugirard in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It was originally built (1615–1645) to the designs of the French architect Salomon de Brosse to be the royal residence of the regent Marie de Médicis, mother of Louis XIII of France. After the Revolution it was refashioned (1799–1805) by Jean Chalgrin into a legislative building and subsequently greatly enlarged and remodeled (1835–1856) by Alphonse de Gisors. Since 1958 it has been the seat of the French Senate of the Fifth Republic.Immediately west of the palace on the rue de Vaugirard is the Petit Luxembourg, now the residence of the Senate President; and slightly further west, the Musée du Luxembourg, in the former orangery. On the south side of the palace, the formal Luxembourg Garden presents a 25-hectare green parterre of gravel and lawn populated with statues and large basins of water where children sail model boats.Early historyAfter the death of Henry IV in 1610, his widow, Marie de Médicis, became regent to her son, Louis XIII. Having acceded to a much more powerful position, she decided to erect a new palace for herself, adjacent to an old hôtel particulier owned by François de Luxembourg, Duc de Piney, which is now called the Petit Luxembourg and is the residence of the president of the French Senate.

Place Saint-Sulpice
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint-Sulpice
Paris, 75006

La place Saint-Sulpice est une place du arrondissement de Paris.HistoireLors de la construction de la façade actuelle de l'église Saint-Sulpice au, l'architecte Giovanni Niccolo Servandoni prévoit la création d'une place monumentale en demi-cercle, de de large sur de long. Ce projet n'est pas réalisé mais un espace prolongeant le parvis est débuté en 1757. En 1767, un emprunt est souscrit par la ville après autorisation du roi pour entreprendre les expropriations et les travaux d'aménagement.Au, plusieurs plans sont proposés pour achever la place. Un plan adopté par le ministre de l'Intérieur le 26 thermidor An VIII (14 août 1800), confirmé par un arrêté des consuls du 16 vendémiaire an IX (8 octobre 1800) prévoit une place semi-circulaire qui doit être réalisé dans un délai de six ans. Un arrêté du 25 juin 1806 annule ce plan et prévoit cette fois une place rectangulaire dont le plan est approuvé par le ministre de l'intérieur le 19 octobre 1806. Un nouveau plan, prévoyant une place rectangulaire aux dimensions plus importantes, est adopté le 19 juillet 1808. Une décision ministérielle du 20 décembre 1810 prévoit que la place Saint-Sulpice soit portée jusqu'à la rue du Pot-de-Fer (actuelle rue Bonaparte). Un décret du 24 février 1811 ordonne l'achèvement de cette place dans le courant de la même année. Les dispositions arrêtées en 1810 ont été confirmées par une décision ministérielle du 9 mai 1812. La place est en partie aménagée à l'emplacement de l'ancien séminaire Saint-Sulpice, construit au.En 1838, la place est nivelée et plantée d'arbres. De 1843 à 1848, la fontaine Saint-Sulpice est érigée au centre de la place par l'architecte Louis Visconti.

Catherine Labouré
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
basilique médaille miraculeuse
Paris,

Saint Catherine Labouré, D.C.. (May 2, 1806 - December 31, 1876) (born Zoé Labouré) was a member of the Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul and a Marian visionary who relayed the request from the Blessed Virgin Mary to create the Miraculous Medal worn by millions of Christians, both Roman Catholic and Protestant.LifeShe was born in the Burgundy region of France to Pierre Labouré, a farmer, and Louise Madeleine Gontard, the ninth of 11 living children. Catherine's mother died on October 9, 1815, when Catherine was just nine years old. It is said that after her mother's funeral, Catherine picked up a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and kissed it saying, "Now you will be my mother." Her father's sister offered to care for his two youngest children, Catherine and Tonine. After he agreed, the sisters moved to their aunt's house at Saint-Rémy, a village nine kilometers from their home.She was extremely devout, of a somewhat romantic nature, given to visions and intuitive insights. As a young woman, she became a member of the nursing order founded by Saint Vincent de Paul. She chose the Daughters of Charity after a dream about St. Vincent De Paul.VisionsVincent de PaulIn April 1830, the remains of St. Vincent de Paul were translated to the Vincentian church in Paris. The solemnities included a novena. On three successive evenings, upon returning from the church to the Rue du Bac, Catherine reportedly experienced in the convent chapel, a vision of what she took to be the heart of St. Vincent above a shrine containing a relic of bone from his right arm. Each time the heart appeared a different color, white, red, and crimson. She interpreted this to mean that the Vincentian communities would prosper, and that there would be a change of government. The convent chaplain advised her to forget the matter.

YIRIWA - Concours Photo Gabon
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
31 avenue de Ségur
Paris, 75007

YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur, est une association à but non lucratif, régie par la loi 1901. Cette jeune association a pour rôle de préserver la paix et l'environnement dans le monde en général, avec une prédilection pour l'Afrique. Consciente que l'empreinte écologique de l‘homme sur la nature, qui a pour conséquence directe d'impacter le climat et l'environnement. YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur , a rejoint le collectif des associations écologiques, décidé à agir pour mettre un frein aux émissions abusives des gaz à effet de serre (GES), responsable du réchauffement climatique. L'association favorise la communication, l'échange, le débat, la diffusion de l'information et sensibilise aux enjeux de la préservation de notre écosystème pour un développement viable, équitable et durable.

YIRIWA - Concours Photo Gabon
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
31 avenue de Ségur
Paris, 75007

YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur, est une association à but non lucratif, régie par la loi 1901. Cette jeune association a pour rôle de préserver la paix et l'environnement dans le monde en général, avec une prédilection pour l'Afrique. Consciente que l'empreinte écologique de l‘homme sur la nature, qui a pour conséquence directe d'impacter le climat et l'environnement. YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur , a rejoint le collectif des associations écologiques, décidé à agir pour mettre un frein aux émissions abusives des gaz à effet de serre (GES), responsable du réchauffement climatique. L'association favorise la communication, l'échange, le débat, la diffusion de l'information et sensibilise aux enjeux de la préservation de notre écosystème pour un développement viable, équitable et durable.

Boulevard De Sant Germain De Près
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Rue Jacob
Paris,

Paul Rue De Buci
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
77 Rue de Seine
Paris, 75006

Marrakech
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Marrakech, Morocco
Paris,

Human Hair Gabon
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 95000

Human Hair Gabon
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 95000

St Pierre Des Fleurs
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Conseillère Culinaire Tupperware
Paris,

Blogs Utili
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
louvre
Paris, 75001

0800088539

Parigi Consiglia vi guiderà alla scoperta di Parigi dando i consigli più utili per preparare al meglio il vostro viaggio (aerei hotel itinerari monumenti)

Louvre Palace
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75058

The Louvre Palace is a former royal palace located on the Right Bank of the Seine in Paris, between the Tuileries Gardens and the church of Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois. Originally a fortress built in the medieval period, it became a royal palace in the fourteenth century under Charles V and was used from time to time by the kings of France as their main Paris residence. Its present structure has evolved in stages since the 16th century. In 1793 part of the Louvre became a public museum, now the celebrated Musée du Louvre, which has expanded to occupy most of the building.

Tuileries Palace
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Right Bank
Paris, 75001

The Tuileries Palace was a royal and imperial palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine. It was the usual Parisian residence of most French monarchs, from Henry IV to Napoleon III, until it was burned by the Paris Commune in 1871.Built in 1564, it was gradually extended until it closed off the western end of the Louvre courtyard and displayed an immense façade of 266 metres. Since the destruction of the Tuileries, the Louvre courtyard has remained open and the site is now the location of the eastern end of the Tuileries Garden, forming an elevated terrace between the Place du Carrousel and the gardens proper.HistoryAfter the accidental death of Henry II of France in 1559, his widow Catherine de' Medici (1519–1589) planned a new palace. She sold the medieval Hôtel des Tournelles, where her husband had died, and began building the palace of Tuileries in 1564, using architect Philibert de l'Orme. The name derives from the tile kilns or tuileries which had previously occupied the site. The palace was formed by a range of long, narrow buildings. During the reign of Henry IV (1589–1610), the building was enlarged to the south, so it joined the long riverside gallery, the Grande Galerie, which ran all the way to the older Louvre Palace in the east.

Palais-Royal
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
8 rue de Montpensier
Paris, 75001

+639174190541

The Palais-Royal, originally called the Palais-Cardinal, is a palace located in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. The screened entrance court faces the Place du Palais-Royal, opposite the Louvre. The larger inner courtyard, the Cour d'Honneur, has since 1986 contained Daniel Buren's site-specific art piece Les Deux Plateaux, known as Les Colonnes de Buren. In 1830 the Cour d'Honneur was enclosed to the north by what was probably the most famous of Paris's covered arcades, the Galerie d'Orléans. Demolished in the 1930s, its flanking rows of columns still stand between the Cour d'Honneur and the popular Palais-Royal Gardens.HistoryPalais-CardinalOriginally called the Palais-Cardinal, the palace was the personal residence of Cardinal Richelieu. The architect Jacques Lemercier began his design in 1629; construction commenced in 1633 and was completed in 1639. Upon Richelieu's death in 1642 the palace became the property of the King and acquired the new name Palais-Royal.After Louis XIII died the following year, it became the home of the Queen Mother Anne of Austria and her young sons Louis XIV and Philippe, duc d'Anjou, along with her advisor Cardinal Mazarin. From 1649, the palace was the residence of the exiled Henrietta Maria and Henrietta Anne Stuart, wife and daughter of the deposed King Charles I of England. The two had escaped England in the midst of the English Civil War and were sheltered by Henrietta Maria's nephew, King Louis XIV.

Fontaines de la Concorde
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75008

La Fuentes de la Concordia son dos fuentes monumentales situadas en la Plaza de la Concordia en el centro de París en Francia. Fueron diseñadas por Jacques Ignace Hittorff, y completadas en 1840 durante el reinado del rey Louis-Philippe. La fuente sur conmemora el comercio marítimo y la industria de Francia, y la fuente al norte conmemora la navegación y el comercio en los ríos de Francia.Antes de la Revolución Francesa, durante el período 1753-1772, cuando la plaza se llamaba plaza de Luis XV, el arquitecto Jacques-Ange Gabriel diseñó un plan para una monumental estatua de Luis XV con dos fuentes, pero debido a la falta de agua, nunca se llevó a cabo. Gabriel hizo terminar el edificio de la Secretaría de Marina con vistas a la plaza - su presencia más tarde influyó en la elección de los temas para las Fontaines de la Concorde.Véase tambiénFuente (arquitectura)Monumento

Salles Saint Roch
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
35 rue Saint-Roch
Paris, 75001

01 42 60 59 86

cannes cote D'azur
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
l'aller des anglais
Cannes,

Hermès
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
24 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75008

Hermès International S.A., Hermes of Paris, or simply Hermès is a French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer established in 1837, today specializing in leather, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewellery, watches and ready-to-wear. Its logo, since the 1950s, is of a Duc carriage with horse. Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski is the creative director.HistoryDesignersThe designers throughout the company's history have included Lola Prusac, Jacques Delahaye, Catherine de Karolyi, Monsieur Levaillant, Nicole de Vesian, Eric Bergère, Claude Brouet, Tan Giudicelli, Marc Audibet, Mariot Chane, Martin Margiela, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christophe Lemaire, Véronique Nichanian (current menswear designer), Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski.Beginnings in the 19th centuryThierry Hermès (1801–1878) was born in Krefeld (Germany) to a French father and a German mother. The family moved to France in 1828. In 1837, Thierry Hermès first established Hermès as a harness workshop in the Grands Boulevards quarter of Paris, dedicated to serving European noblemen. He created high-quality wrought harnesses and bridles for the carriage trade, winning several awards including the first prize in its class in 1855 and again in 1867 at the Expositions Universelles in Paris.Hermès's son, Charles-Émile Hermès (1835–1919), took over management from his father and moved the shop in 1880 to 24 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré where it remains to this day. With the help of his sons Adolphe and Émile-Maurice, Charles-Émile introduced saddlery and started selling his products retail. The company catered to the élite of Europe, North Africa, Russia, Asia, and the Americas. In 1900, the firm offered the Haut à Courroies bag, specially designed for riders to carry their saddles with them.

Paris Place De La Madeleine
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Place De La Madeleine
Paris,

Air France
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Aérogare des Invalides
Paris, 75007

675991341

La Madeleine, Paris
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, 75008

L'église de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendôme, and to the west Saint-Augustin, Paris. The closest métro station is Madeleine. 15px 15px 15px 15pxHistoryThe site of this edifice, centred at the end of rue Royale, a line-of-sight between Gabriel's twin hôtels in the Place de la Concorde, required a suitably monumental end from the time that square was established in 1755, as Place Louis XV. The settlement around the site was called Ville l'Évêque, for it had belonged to the Bishop of Paris since the time of Philip II of France, when Bishop Maurice de Sully seized the synagogue that stood on the site from the Jews of Paris in 1182, and consecrated it a church dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The site in the suburban faubourg had been annexed to the city of Paris in 1722.

Le Café Lumière
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Paris, 75009

Landmark Near Ambassade d'Italie en France

Avenue du Maine
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Avenue du Maine
Paris, France 75014

L'avenue du Maine est une voie située dans les quartiers Necker, Montparnasse, Plaisance et Petit Montrouge, des 14 et arrondissement de Paris (France).HistoriqueL'avenue du Maine doit son nom à la présence du château du Maine, qui constituait un ancien rendez-vous de chasse du duc du Maine à la pointe nord du domaine de Sceaux.Le 12 mai 1902, victime d'un incendie en vol, le ballon dirigeable Pax s'est abattu avenue du Maine, entrainant dans la mort le pionnier brésilien de l'aérostation et le mécanicien français Georges Saché. Tous deux ont une rue proche de l'accident nommées en leur honneur : la rue Severo et la rue Georges-Saché.Le photographe Jules Beau a pris ce jour-là trois photos des restes du ballon dirigeable tombé avenue du Maine :L'avenue est large et à double sens ; dans les années 2000, ses couloirs de circulation ont été réaménagés afin de laisser la place à de larges couloirs de bus.

Paris Observatory
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
61 avenue de l'Observatoire
Paris, France 75014

01 40 51 22 21

The Paris Observatory is the foremost astronomical observatory of France, and one of the largest astronomical centers in the world. Its historic building is to be found on the Left Bank of the Seine in central Paris, but most of the staff works on a satellite campus in the Meudon suburb of Paris.ConstitutionAdministratively, it is a grand établissement of the French Ministry of National Education, with a status close to that of a public university. Its missions include: research in astronomy and astrophysics; education (four graduate programs, Ph.D. studies); diffusion of knowledge to the public. It maintains a solar observatory at Meudon and a radio astronomy observatory at Nançay. It was also the home to the International Time Bureau until its dissolution in 1987.HistoryIts foundation lies in the ambitions of Jean-Baptiste Colbert to extend France's maritime power and international trade in the 17th century. Louis XIV promoted its construction, which was started in 1667 and completed in 1671. It thus predates by a few years the Royal Greenwich Observatory in England, which was founded in 1675. The architect of the Paris Observatory was Claude Perrault whose brother, Charles, was secretary to Colbert and superintendent of public works. Optical instruments were supplied by Giuseppe Campani. The buildings were extended in 1730, 1810, 1834, 1850, and 1951. The last extension incorporates the spectacular Meridian Room designed by Jean Prouvé.

Rue d'Alleray
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
76 rue d'alleray
Paris, France 75015

La rue d’Alleray est une rue du de Paris, en France.SituationLa rue d'Alleray est une voie publique située dans le 15e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Elle débute au 297 rue de Vaugirard et aboutit place Falguière. C'est une rue à sens unique, accessible uniquement en direction de la rue Vaugirard.HistoriqueAncienne rue de la commune de Vaugirard, elle est présente sur le plan de Roussel (1730). Sa partie entre les rues Yvart et La Quintinie portait alors le nom de la rue Hérard ou Erard. Elle est présente sur le plan cadastral de 1811 sous le nom de la chemin des Tournelles, et elle est classée sous ce nom dans la voirie de Vaugirard par arrêt du 29 août 1837. La rue intègre la nomenclature des rues de Paris par décret du 23 mai 1863 et prend son nom actuel le 24 août 1894 en hommage à Denis-François Angran d'Alleray, dernier seigneur de Vaugirard.Bâtiments et personnalitésAu, une boucherie est classée monument historique.Le peintre suisse Edmond-Henri Zeiger-Viallet a habité au 57 de cette rue, et a dédié quelques-unes de ses œuvres picturales notamment à cette rue.

Église Notre-Dame-de-l'Arche-d'Alliance
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
81 rue d'Alleray
Paris, France 75015

0156566256

Notre-Dame-de-l’Arche-d'Alliance est une église catholique située au 81 rue d'Alleray, dans le 15e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, en France.ArchitectureConçue par le cabinet Architecture-Studio en 1986, ornée de vitraux dus à Martial Raysse (Atelier Jean-Dominique Fleury), elle est consacrée en 1998, mais sa touche finale est réalisée en 2001 (deux grands tableaux de verre, conçus par l'artiste Martial Raysse et réalisés par le peintre verrier Jean- Dominique Fleury, des panneaux figuratifs représentent deux scènes bibliques, la Visitation (Évangile selon Saint Luc, chapitre 1, versets 39 à 45) et David dansant devant l'Arche d'alliance).Voulue par le cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger – ancien archevêque de Paris, né dans une famille de confession juive et s'étant converti au catholicisme – l'église Notre-Dame-de-l'Arche-d'Alliance entend marquer la continuité qui unit les traditions du judaïsme et du christianisme, sans pour autant négliger l'irréversibilité de la révélation messianique – rupture essentielle du cours de l'histoire pour la philosophie d'inspiration chrétienne, qui au plan théologique en définit à la fois le sens et l'issue finale. Continuité de ces deux traditions sur laquelle se détache la discontinuité majeure qu'occasionne la venue du Messie – que les Juifs de l'Ancien testament attendaient – et qui préfigure la rupture ultime, celle de la Fin des temps, qui selon les chrétiens signera l'avènement irrévocable du règne de Dieu et le triomphe définitif de ce dernier sur les forces du mal réalisée par la résurrection du Christ.

Montparnasse Cemetery
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Cimetière de Montparnasse
Paris, France 75014

Le cimetière du Montparnasse est un cimetière parisien situé dans le arrondissement.VoirieLe cimetière du Montparnasse est délimité par la rue Froidevaux au Sud, la rue Victor-Schœlcher à l'Est, le boulevard Edgar-Quinet au Nord, le boulevard Raspail au Nord-Est, et la rue de la Gaîté à l'Ouest. Le cimetière est en outre traversé du Nord au Sud, dans la partie Est, par la rue Émile-Richard.HistoireLe cimetière du Montparnasse a été créé au début du, dans le sud de la capitale, en même temps que plusieurs autres cimetières situés à l'époque en dehors des limites de la ville : le cimetière de Passy, à l'ouest de la ville, le cimetière de Montmartre au nord et le cimetière du Père-Lachaise à l'est.L'emplacement était autrefois occupé par trois anciennes fermes, mais au, ce terrain devint la nécropole privée des religieux de Saint-Jean-de-Dieu. Au début du Nicolas Frochot, préfet de la Seine, fit acheter les terrains de la ville pour y ouvrir l'un des trois cimetières extra-muros de Paris. La première inhumation eut lieu le.

Bobino
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
14-20 rue de la gaîté
Paris, France 75014

Bobino est une célèbre salle de music-hall située dans le quartier du Montparnasse, au 20, rue de la Gaîté, dans le 14e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. À son emplacement, depuis 1873, s’établit d’abord une guinguette, un café-concert, puis cette salle devient un music-hall au lendemain de la Première Guerre mondiale. Le lieu historique est détruit en 1985.HistoireThéâtre du Luxembourg, dit Bobino (1816-1868)Le théâtre du Luxembourg a été créé en 1816 au coin des rues Madame et de Fleurus, pour héberger la troupe foraine de l'amuseur paradiste Bobino. Le succès de ses spectacles, qui mélangeaient acrobaties, jongleries et pantomimes, a fait que les Parisiens appelaient la salle le théâtre de Bobino, et familièrement, Bobinche.Après 1830, le théâtre se consacre à un répertoire de vaudevilles et mélodrames, et rassemble un public populaire où l'on trouve de nombreux étudiants de la Rive gauche.En 1866, le théâtre du Luxembourg, dit Bobino, étant devenu vétuste, son directeur, Auguste Gaspari, et sa troupe déménagent au nouveau théâtre des Menus-Plaisirs sur le boulevard de Strasbourg. Le bâtiment est démoli début 1868 pour être remplacé par un immeuble (aujourd'hui, 61, rue Madame).

Pasteur Institute
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Institut Pasteur, 28 Rue Doct Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Paris, France 75015

0144494000

The Pasteur Institute is a French non-profit private foundation dedicated to the study of biology, micro-organisms, diseases, and vaccines. It is named after Louis Pasteur, who made some of the greatest breakthroughs in modern medicine at the time, including pasteurization and vaccines for anthrax and rabies. The institute was founded on June 4, 1887, and inaugurated on November 14, 1888.For over a century, the Institut Pasteur has been at the forefront of the battle against infectious disease. This worldwide biomedical research organization based in Paris was the first to isolate HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, in 1983. Over the years, it has been responsible for breakthrough discoveries that have enabled medical science to control such virulent diseases as diphtheria, tetanus, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, influenza, yellow fever, and plague.

Tour Montparnasse
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Avenue du Maine 33
Paris, France 75015

Tour Maine-Montparnasse, also commonly named Tour Montparnasse, is a 210m office skyscraper located in the Montparnasse area of Paris, France. Constructed from 1969 to 1973, it was the tallest skyscraper in France until 2011, when it was surpassed by the 231m Tour First., it is the 17th tallest building in the European Union. The tower was designed by architects Eugène Beaudouin, Urbain Cassan and Louis Hoym de Marien and built by Campenon Bernard.LocationBuilt on top of the Montparnasse – Bienvenüe Paris Métro station, the 59 floors of the tower are mainly occupied by offices. The 56th floor, with a restaurant called le Ciel de Paris, and the terrace on the top floor, are open to the public for viewing the city. The view covers a radius of 40km; aircraft can be seen taking off from Orly Airport. The guard rail, to which various antennae are attached, can be pneumatically lowered.CriticismThe tower's simple architecture, large proportions and monolithic appearance have been often criticised for being out of place in Paris's urban landscape. As a result, two years after its completion the construction of buildings over seven stories high in the city centre was banned.

Rue Borromée
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
224 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, France 75015

La Rue Borromée est une rue du arrondissement de Paris.SituationClaude Laplace, attaché de presse historique de Johnny Hallyday, Michel Sardou, Hervé Vilard, Mike Brant, Frédéric François, Charles Aznavour, Catherine Lara, Guy Bonnardot, Enrico Macias, et tant d'autres vivent dans cette rue atypique du 15 arrondissement. Tous les immeubles ont un jardin, derrière les façades.Cette rue est à elle seule, la partie d'un village. Le peintre Charles Walch (4 août 1896 - 12 décembre 1948) s'installe en 1929 au 14 de la rue Borromée, dans un atelier où il restera jusqu'au terme de sa vie. En 1948, il reçoit la Légion d'Honneur. le 12 décembre, alors qu'il peint dans son atelier, il est terrassé par une hémorragie méningée.Articles connexes arrondissement de Paris Arrondissements de Paris

Boulevard Pasteur
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Pasteur
Paris, France 75015

Le boulevard Pasteur est une voie située dans le quartier Necker du 15e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.SituationLe boulevard commence à hauteur du 165, rue de Sèvres, à l'angle de la rue Lecourbe, pour finir place des Cinq-Martyrs-du-Lycée-Buffon.Entre les stations Sèvres-Lecourbe et Pasteur, c'est-à-dire entre les rues Lecourbe et de Vaugirard, le terre-plein central séparant les deux voies de circulation est occupé ou surplombé par le viaduc du métropolitain.Entre la rue de Vaugirard et les rues du Docteur-Roux et Edmond-Guillout, ce terre-plein central prend le nom de place Jacques-et-Thérèse-Tréfouël.HistoriqueCréée par décret du 23 mai 1863, la voie est nommée boulevard Pasteur par arrêté du 28 juillet 1896, en hommage à Louis Pasteur, chimiste et biologiste français, inventeur de la vaccination contre la rage et les maladies charbonneuses, et dont l'institut est tout proche, rue du Docteur-Roux, elle-même nommée en hommage à un éminent collaborateur de Pasteur.

Restaurant bar les Artisants sur Lecourbe
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
106 rue Lecourbe
Paris, France 75015

0695077131

Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Paris, France 75006

Die Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs ist eine 1.010 Meter lange und 11,70 Meter breite Straße im 6. Arrondissement von Paris. Sie beginnt bei Nummer 125 der Rue de Rennes und endet bei Nummer 18 der Avenue de l’Observatoire.GeschichteDie Straße wurde ursprünglich als Weg zur Kapelle Notre-Dame des Champs angelegt und bezieht hieraus ihren heutigen Namen. Der Weg existierte nachweislich bereits im 14. Jahrhundert und war ursprünglich unter der Bezeichnung Chemin Herbu bekannt. Später firmierte die Straße als Rue du Barc, Chemin de Coupe Gorge (1670), Rue Neuve Notre-Dame des Champs und während der Revolution als Rue de la Montagne des Champs.VerkehrsanbindungIn unmittelbarer Nähe ihres Anfangs befindet sich die Station Saint-Placide, die von der Linie 4 der Pariser Métro bedient wird. Gut 200 Meter nach dem Beginn der Straße befindet sich an der Kreuzung zum Boulevard Raspail die zur Linie 12 der Pariser Métro gehörende Station Notre-Dame-des-Champs und in unmittelbarer Nähe ihres Endes die zur Linie B des Pariser Schnellbahnnetzes RER gehörende Station Port Royal.

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, France 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Colorova
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
47 rue de l'Abbé-Grégoire
Paris, France 75006

0145446756

En quête de sensations visuelles et culinaires ? Colorova Néo- Salon de thé, pâtisserie, restaurant, lieu multi-couleur, multi-culturel, vous propose du mardi au vendredi ses formules incontournables: Petit déjeuner 9h-11h30 Déjeuner 12h15 jusqu'à 16h Tea time jusqu'à 18h Les Samedi et Dimanche : Brunch (réservation préférable) 11h jusqu'à 17h00 Tous les jours : Nos boissons chaudes (café MALANGO, sélection de Thés THEODOR Bio, chocolat maison..) et Fraîches (Thé glacé Maison, Jus frais, Citronnade, Limonade, lattés et frappés..) Notre signature : Les pâtisseries fines à consommer sur place ou à emporter La nouveauté : La formule à emporter Meatball Sandwich (A partir de septembre) Aux manettes du laboratoire de la rue de l’Abbé Grégoire le créatif Guillaume Gil, ancien pâtissier au Plaza Athénée sous la houlette de Christophe Michalak et à la Maison Blanche des frères Pourcel et son associée Charlotte Siles au service. Tous deux formés dans la prestigieuse école hôtelière Ferrandi, leur passion commune est de satisfaire vos papilles avec des produits frais, de qualité supérieure et de vous offrir un agréable moment dans leur univers atypique et chaleureux. Une invitation au voyage sensoriel..

Rue de Fleurus
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
27 Rue De Fleurus
Paris, France 75006

La rue de Fleurus est une voie située dans les quartiers Notre-Dame-des-Champs et de l'Odéon dans le arrondissement de Paris. La rue débouche sur le jardin du Luxembourg.HistoireLa rue figure sur un projet dressé par Chalgrin en 1779, avec les rues Madame et Jean-Bart. Le lotissement du quartier était donc déjà prévu sous l'Ancien Régime. Une impasse existait dès cette époque, s'étendant sur 104 mètres et se nommant cul-de-sac Notre-Dame-des-Champs. En 1790, elle est prolongée sur des terrains du jardin du Luxembourg, alors propriété de « Monsieur », futur Louis XVIII, sur le tracé de ce qui était jusqu'alors l'allée centrale du jardin. En 1795, à la suite d'une pétition lancée auprès de la population locale par le conseil municipal de l'arrondissement, elle prend le nom de Fleurus en souvenir de la victoire remportée contre les troupes autrichiennes le 26 juin 1794 à la bataille de Fleurus par le général Jourdan. C'est à partir de 1797 que des immeubles y sont bâtis.

Musée Hébert
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
85 rue du Cherche-Midi
Paris, France

The Musée Hébert is a museum located in the Hôtel de Montmorency-Bours at 85, rue du Cherche-Midi, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France. It has been closed since 2004 for renovations.The museum is housed within the Petit-Montmorency, constructed in 1743 by the Comte de Montmorency, and former home of academic painter Ernest Hébert (1817–1908). After his adopted son's death in 1974, the building became state property and opened as a museum in 1984. Since 2004, the museum Hébert has been affiliated with the Musée d’Orsay, and indefinitely closed for renovations.The museum contains collections of Hébert's work, furniture, decorative items, souvenirs, and photographs, set within rooms almost unchanged since the 18th century. His paintings include portraits of literary critic Jules Lemaître, and two noted grandes horizontales, La Païva and Madame de Loynes.

Medici Fountain
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Jardin du Luxembourg
Paris, France 75006

The Medici Fountain is a monumental fountain in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement in Paris. It was built in about 1630 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.The Italian Influence in Paris in the 17th centuryThe period between the regency of Catherine de' Medici in France (1559–1589) and that of Marie de' Medici (1610–1642) saw a great flourishing of the Italian mannerist style in France, A community of artists from Florence, including the sculptor Francesco Bordoni, who helped design the statue of King Henry IV of France built on the Pont Neuf, and fountain technician Thomas Francini, who had worked on fountains in the new gardens of the Medici villas in Florence and Rome, found eager royal patrons in France. Soon features of the Italian Renaissance garden, such as elaborate fountains and the grotto, a simulated cave decorated with sculpture, appeared in the first Gardens of the French Renaissance at Fontainebleau and other royal residences.

Luxembourg Palace
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, France 75006

The Luxembourg Palace is located at 15 rue de Vaugirard in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It was originally built (1615–1645) to the designs of the French architect Salomon de Brosse to be the royal residence of the regent Marie de Médicis, mother of Louis XIII of France. After the Revolution it was refashioned (1799–1805) by Jean Chalgrin into a legislative building and subsequently greatly enlarged and remodeled (1835–1856) by Alphonse de Gisors. Since 1958 it has been the seat of the French Senate of the Fifth Republic.Immediately west of the palace on the rue de Vaugirard is the Petit Luxembourg, now the residence of the Senate President; and slightly further west, the Musée du Luxembourg, in the former orangery. On the south side of the palace, the formal Luxembourg Garden presents a 25-hectare green parterre of gravel and lawn populated with statues and large basins of water where children sail model boats.Early historyAfter the death of Henry IV in 1610, his widow, Marie de Médicis, became regent to her son, Louis XIII. Having acceded to a much more powerful position, she decided to erect a new palace for herself, adjacent to an old hôtel particulier owned by François de Luxembourg, Duc de Piney, which is now called the Petit Luxembourg and is the residence of the president of the French Senate.

Cordeliers Convent
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de l'Ecole-de-Médecine
Paris, France 75006

01 40 51 10 00

The Cordeliers Convent was a convent in Paris, France.It gave its name to the Club of the Cordeliers, which held its first meetings there during the French Revolution.Cordeliers was the name given in France to the Franciscan Observantists.The building now houses the Dupuytren Museum of anatomy in connection with the school of medicine.Burials at the conventMarie of Brabant, Queen of FranceArthur II, Duke of BrittanyBlanche of France, Infanta of Castile

Place Saint-Sulpice
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint-Sulpice
Paris, France 75006

La place Saint-Sulpice est une place du arrondissement de Paris.HistoireLors de la construction de la façade actuelle de l'église Saint-Sulpice au, l'architecte Giovanni Niccolo Servandoni prévoit la création d'une place monumentale en demi-cercle, de de large sur de long. Ce projet n'est pas réalisé mais un espace prolongeant le parvis est débuté en 1757. En 1767, un emprunt est souscrit par la ville après autorisation du roi pour entreprendre les expropriations et les travaux d'aménagement.Au, plusieurs plans sont proposés pour achever la place. Un plan adopté par le ministre de l'Intérieur le 26 thermidor An VIII (14 août 1800), confirmé par un arrêté des consuls du 16 vendémiaire an IX (8 octobre 1800) prévoit une place semi-circulaire qui doit être réalisé dans un délai de six ans. Un arrêté du 25 juin 1806 annule ce plan et prévoit cette fois une place rectangulaire dont le plan est approuvé par le ministre de l'intérieur le 19 octobre 1806. Un nouveau plan, prévoyant une place rectangulaire aux dimensions plus importantes, est adopté le 19 juillet 1808. Une décision ministérielle du 20 décembre 1810 prévoit que la place Saint-Sulpice soit portée jusqu'à la rue du Pot-de-Fer (actuelle rue Bonaparte). Un décret du 24 février 1811 ordonne l'achèvement de cette place dans le courant de la même année. Les dispositions arrêtées en 1810 ont été confirmées par une décision ministérielle du 9 mai 1812. La place est en partie aménagée à l'emplacement de l'ancien séminaire Saint-Sulpice, construit au.En 1838, la place est nivelée et plantée d'arbres. De 1843 à 1848, la fontaine Saint-Sulpice est érigée au centre de la place par l'architecte Louis Visconti.