EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Rue du Boccador, Paris | Tourist Information


rue du boccador
Paris, France 75008


La rue du Boccador est une voie du 8e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Elle commence 19, avenue Montaigne et se termine 24, avenue George-V.HistoireLa rue du Boccador a été ouverte en 1881. Située dans le quartier François-I, elle a reçu sa dénomination en 1883 en l'honneur de l'architecte Dominique de Cortone dit le Boccador (1465-1549).Sous l'Occupation, une grande partie des immeubles de la rue fut rachetée par l'affairiste Michel Szkolnikoff, qui avait fait fortune dans le marché noir avec l'armée allemande. Placés sous séquestre à la Libération, ils furent revendus entre 1947 et 1948 au profit de l'État.Bâtiments détruits 1 : Hôtel de Deschamps, construit en 1896. « Au 1 s'ouvre l'hôtel Goury du Roslan, dont les fenêtres donnent sur l'avenue Montaigne. Un syndicat commercial, un armateur et des services de la radio-télévision française se partagent aujourd'hui les locaux de ce qui fut avant la guerre le siège de l'Action française. »

Community and Government Near Rue du Boccador

Foyer de Grenelle
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
17 Rue de l'Avre
Paris,

01 45 79 81 49

Square Cambronne
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Square Cambronne, Paris
Paris, 75015

Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeroespacial
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Carretera de Ajalvir, Km 4
Paris,

The Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeroespacial is Spain's space agency. It was founded in 1942, as the Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeronáutica, and has its headquarters in Torrejón de Ardoz, near Madrid.OrganizationIts budget of more than €150 million comes from the Spanish Ministry of Defence and from its own projects with the industry. As of 2008 INTA has a total of 1200 employees, 80% of them dedicated to R&D activities.Its two main areas of activity are research and development (for example, in propulsion, materials, remote sensing) and certification and testing (for example, in aircraft, software, metrology).OperationsTracking and launch sitesNowadays, INTA controls both the Madrid Deep Space Communication Complex and the El Arenosillo rocket launch site in southern Spain.LaunchersINTA designed atmospheric sounding rockets such as: INTA-100 INTA-255 INTA-300 Capricornio These operate from the El Arenosillo rocket launch site.

Campus Radio France
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
23, rue Linois
Vanves, 75015

UNESCO Headquarter
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Siège : 7, place de Fontenoy
Paris, 75007

+33 (0)1 45 68 10 00

Pascal Front de Seine
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
44 rue emeriau
Paris, 75015

01 45 75 35 37

World Heritage Centre
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
125 avenue de Suffren
Paris, 75007

UNESCO Headquarters or Maison de l'UNESCO is a building inaugurated on 3 November 1958 at number 7 Place de Fontenoy in Paris, France to serve as the headquarters for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, (UNESCO). It is a cultural building that can be visited freely.DesignThe design of the UNESCO Headquarters building was the combined work of three architects: Bernard Zehrfuss (United States), Marcel Breuer (Hungary), and Pier Luigi Nervi (Italy). Plans were also validated by an international committee of five architects composed of Lucio Costa (Brazil), Walter Gropius (United States), Le Corbusier (France), Sven Markelius (Sweden) and Ernesto Nathan Rogers (Italy), with the collaboration of Eero Saarinen (Finland).DescriptionThe main building, which houses the secretariat, consists of seven floors forming a three-pointed star. To this is added a building called the "accordion" and a cubic building, which is intended for permanent delegations and non-governmental organizations.

Dupleix (Paris Métro)
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
72 Boulevard Grenelle
Paris, 75015

01 45 79 79 42

Dupleix is an elevated station of the Paris Métro serving line 6 in the Boulevard de Grenelle in the 15th arrondissement. The track and station form an elevated viaduct in the centre of and above the Boulevard de Grenelle. There is an open street market under the station twice a week.The station opened as part of the former Line 2 South on 24 April 1906, when it was extended from Passy to Place d'Italie. On 14 October 1907 Line 2 South was incorporated into Line 5. It was incorporated into line 6 on 12 October 1942. It is named after the nearby Place Dupleix, a square commemorating Joseph François Dupleix, marquis of Landrecies and Paris, an administrator and colonizer of India. The station was the location of the Barrière de Grenelle, a gate built for the collection of taxation as part of the Wall of the Farmers-General; the gate was built between 1784 and 1788 and demolished in the nineteenth century.

Région Ile-de-France
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
35, Boulevard des Invalides
Paris, 75007

Ministere De La Sante
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
14 avenue Duquesne
Paris, 75007

Ministere Des Affaires Sociales Et De La Sante
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
14 avenue Duquesne
Paris, 75007

0140566000

Ambassade de Cuba
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
16 Rue de Presles
Paris, 75015

0620720383

Eglise Des Invalides
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
129 rue de Grenelle
Paris, 75007

0 810 11 33 99

Musée de l’Armée
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
75007
Paris, 75007

0 810 11 33 99

La Tour Effeil - Paris
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
5 avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

+33 892 70 12 39

Tour Eiffel Paris
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Tour Eiffel, Paris
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Ministere de L Agriculture
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
72, rue de Varenne
Paris, 75007

Champ de Mars
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
2 Allée Adrienne Lecouvreur
Paris, 75007

The Champ de Mars is a large public greenspace in Paris, France, located in the seventh arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower to the northwest and the École Militaire to the southeast. The park is named after the Campus Martius ("Mars Field") in Rome, a tribute to the Latin name of the Roman God of war. The name also alludes to the fact that the lawns here were formerly used as drilling and marching grounds by the French military.The nearest Métro stations are La Motte-Picquet–Grenelle, École Militaire, and Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel, an RER suburban-commuter-railway station. A disused station, Champ de Mars is also nearby.Originally, the Champ de Mars was part of a large flat open area called Grenelle, which was reserved for market gardening. Citizens would claim small plots and exploit them by growing fruits, vegetables, and flowers for the local market. However, the plain of Grenelle was not an especially fertile place for farming.The construction, in 1765, of the École Militaire designed by Ange-Jacques Gabriel, was the first step toward the Champ de Mars in its present form. Grounds for military drills were originally planned for an area south of the school, the current location of the place de Fontenoy. The choice to build an esplanade to the north of the school led to the erection of the noble facade which today encloses the Champ de Mars. The planners leveled the ground, surrounded it with a large ditch and a long avenue of elms, and, as a final touch, the esplanade was enclosed by a fine grille-work fence.

Ministère Éducation Nationale
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
110, Rue de Grenelle
Paris, 75007

Ministère de la Fonction Publique
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
80 rue de Lille
Paris, 75007

0997011152

Musée du Vin
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
5, Square Charles Dickens
Paris, 75016

+33 1 45 25 70 89

The Musée du Vin is a cultural venue in the 16th arrondissement located at 5, square Charles Dickens, Paris, France next to the Trocadéro and the Eiffel Tower. The nearest métro station is Passy. It opened in 1984.OverviewThe museum testifies to the richness and diversity of the French craft of winemaking, through an exposure to tools and objects used to work the grapevine and the wine. The collection is shown in an old setting from the Middle Ages and arranged later in storerooms by the Tiny Brothers of the Convent of Passy.HistoryFormerly, the hill where the winding galleries of the Wine Museum are located was covered by vast oak forest. Around the 6th century, Nigeon village is growing on the heights of Chaillot, with its crops, vineyards and quarries.In 1493, monks settled here. The area of there community extended to the present-day Water Street (Rue des Eaux). The building of the Abbaye de Passy began. The monks cultivated a few acres in a closed street, the existence of which the vinous road reminds us today. In the hill, they discovered ancient quarries where they created the cellars of the Abbey.From the 17th century, Rue des Eaux is open water and allows visitors to access the Museum. The name of the street refers to the mineral springs found there and was in great vogue until 1785. Today, visitors can peer at it through a well shaft. The French Revolution of 1789 removed the religious orders in 1790 and terminated the life of the Abbey, which was gradually destroyed. Rediscovered a few years ago, the Wine Museum opened to the public in 1984.

Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Santé
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
127 rue de Grenelle
Paris, 75007

01 44 38 38 38

Ambassade de Suisse
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
142, rue de Grenelle
Paris, 75007

0149556700

Musée social
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
5 rue Las Cases
Paris, 75007

01 45 51 66 10

The Musée social was a private French institution founded in 1894. In the early twentieth century it became an important center of research into topics such as city planning, social housing and labor organization. For many years it played an important role in influencing government policy.OriginsThe original purpose of the Musée social was to preserve documents from the Social Economy pavilion of the Exposition Universelle (1889). This exposition, one hundred years after the French Revolution, had recorded the many changes in thought about the organization of society that had followed. The project to create the museum came from a meeting of Jules Siegfried, Léon Say and Émile Cheysson with count Joseph Dominique Aldebert de Chambrun in 1894. The count decided to devote his fortune to the foundation, which was officially inaugurated in March 1895. Although called a museum, in fact it became a research institute.Towards the end of the nineteenth century there were many non-governmental organizations interested in reform. The Musée social tried to coordinate the efforts of the groups working on "the social question." The Musée social brought together followers of Frédéric Le Play and others who were interested in improving the well-being of the masses while promoting private initiative, going beyond the timid reforms being considered by the government. Many historians consider that the French welfare state originated in the work done at the Musée social.OrganizationThe Musée social was well-funded, and followed an innovative model. It had several sections of study and research with the goal of documenting new topics for debate, possible changes to legislation, and development of new ideas. The institute paid researchers, whose reports were presented at conferences and published in the institute's journals or in collections of work that it published. One section, for example, was headed by Léon de Seilhac and studied contemporary labor movements. Another covered the major strikes during the third republic. Other sections covered topics such as urban and rural sanitation, agriculture, social insurance and employer institutions. All the material was held in the library, and made available to the public.

Rue Amelie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Rue Amelie
Paris, 75007

Landmark Near Rue du Boccador

Hôtel de Béhague
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
123 rue Saint Dominique
Paris, France 75007

L’hôtel de Béhague, ou de Béarn, est un hôtel particulier situé à Paris en France. Il abrite aujourd'hui l'Ambassade de Roumanie.LocalisationIl est situé au rue Saint-Dominique, dans le 7e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.HistoireConstruit en 1866 pour le comte Octave de Béhague par Gabriel-Hippolyte Destailleur et agrandi en 1895-1904 par Walter-André Destailleur pour Martine-Marie-Pol de Béhague, comtesse de Béarn. Acheté en 1939 par Carol II, il abrite depuis cette date l'ambassade de Roumanie.Ce bâtiment fait l’objet d’un classement au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Voir aussiArticles connexes Liste des monuments historiques du 7e arrondissement de Paris Liste des hôtels particuliers parisiens Relations entre la France et la Roumanie

Rue de la Comète (Paris)
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Comète
Paris, France

La rue de la Comète est une voie du arrondissement de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de la Comète est une voie publique située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Elle débute au 75 rue Saint-Dominique et se termine au 160 rue de Grenelle.

Francophonie
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19-21 avenue bosquet
Paris, France 75007

La francophonie désigne l'ensemble des personnes et des institutions qui utilisent le français comme langue de première socialisation , langue d'usage, langue administrative, langue d'enseignement ou langue choisie. La francophonie peut renvoyer tant à l'ensemble des pays francophones qu'à l'ensemble des pays ou régions membres de l'Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF) (notamment représentés par l'Association internationale des régions francophones (AIRF), où le français n'est d'ailleurs pas obligatoirement la langue majoritaire, ni même langue officielle.Selon l'OIF, en 2014, le français est la cinquième langue la plus parlée au monde avec 274 millions de locuteurs représentant 4 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 26), dont 212 millions en faisant un usage quotidien (+ 7 % entre 2010 et 2014) représentant 3 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 32). Estimé à 284 millions en 2015, le nombre de francophones approchera les 700 millions en 2050 soit 8 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 13), et 85 % de ces francophones seront en Afrique du fait de la croissance démographique.Dénominations« Francophonie », « francophonie » et « espace francophone »… Ces trois locutions ou syntagmes sont parfois synonymes mais le plus souvent complémentaires dans l'usage :

Paris sewers
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont de l'Alma, rive gauche, Face au 93 quai d'Orsay
Paris, France 75007

+33 (0) 1 53 68 27 81.

The Parisian sewer system dates back to the year 1370 when the first underground system was constructed under "rue Montmartre". Since then, consecutive French governments have enlarged the system to cover the city's population.HistoryUntil the Middle Ages, the drinking water in Paris was taken from the river Seine. The wastewater was poured onto fields or unpaved streets, and finally filtered back into the Seine. Around 1200, Phillipe Auguste had the Parisian streets paved, incorporating a drain for waste water in their middle. In 1370 Hugues Aubriot, a Parisian provost had a vaulted, stone walled sewer built in the "rue Montmartre". This sewer collected the wastewater and took it to the "Ménilmontant" brook. However the wastewater was still drained in the open air.Under the reign of Louis XIV, a large ring sewer was built on the right bank, and the Bièvre River was used as a sewer for the left bank of the Seine. On at least two occasions in the late 1700s, Paris refused to build an updated water system that scientists had studied. Women were actually carrying water from the river Seine to their residences in buckets. Voltaire wrote about it, saying that they "will not begrudge money for a Comic Opera, but will complain about building aqueducts worthy of Augustus". Louis Pasteur himself lost three children to typhoid. Under Napoleon I, the first Parisian vaulted sewer network was built. It was 30 km long.In 1855, as a part of his plan to improve the sanitation and traffic circulation in Paris, Napoleon III ordered the construction of new boulevards, aqueducts and sewers. His prefect for the Seine, Baron Haussmann, and the engineer Eugène Belgrand, designed the present Parisian sewer and water supply networks. Thus was built, more than a century ago, a double water supply network (one for drinking water and one for non drinking water) and a sewer network that was 600 km long in 1878.

Mona Bismarck American Center for Art & Culture
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
34, avenue de New York
Paris, France 75116

Through a multidisciplinary program of exhibitions, events, and educational outreach, the Center’s mission is to engage visitors in a dialogue with the depth and diversity of the current American cultural scene.The current Center was launched in 2011, based on the legacy of the Mona Bismarck Foundation, which became active in 1986 following the death of its founder and sole benefactor, the American philanthropist Countess Mona von Bismarck. She donated her Parisian townhouse and the majority of her estate to found the Mona Bismarck Foundation, as "her desire was to establish a Cultural Centre in Paris to enhance the cause of American/French friendship upon her death".HistoryThe CenterLocated on the Seine, across from the Eiffel Tower, the hôtel particulier, or Parisian townhouse, was built at the end of the nineteenth century. It was reconfigured for Mona Bismarck in the late 1950s by French interior decorator Stéphane Boudin. The building was featured in a 1928 issue of Vogue.ProgrammingExhibitionsTwo to three temporary exhibitions of American art are presented each year in partnership with international institutions. Exhibitions focus on a single artist or theme and represent a range of artistic styles and movements.Past exhibitions :Quilt Art: L’Art du Patchwork(February 13 – May 19, 2013)Mary Cassatt à Paris: Drawings and Engravings from the Ambroise Vollard Collection(September 26, 2012 – January 20, 2013)The Wyeths: Three Generations of American ArtBank of America Merrill Lynch Collection(November 10, 2011 to February 12, 2012)Little Black Dress (July 3 – September 22, 2013)

Pont des Invalides
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Invalides
Paris, France 75007

Le pont des Invalides est le plus bas pont situé à Paris et traversant la Seine.SituationCe site est desservi par les stations de métro Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau, Alma - Marceau et La Tour-Maubourg.HistoireL'histoire de ce pont débute en 1821, lorsque l'ingénieur Claude Navier travaille à la conception d'un pont techniquement révolutionnaire destiné à être construit face à l'hôtel des Invalides (à l'emplacement de l'actuel pont Alexandre-III). La construction d'un pont suspendu devant franchir la Seine sans point d'appui débute donc en 1824. Hélas, des ruptures et des éboulements condamnent le projet à la démolition avant même sa mise en service.À la suite de plaintes de défenseurs de la perspective des Invalides, l'Administration décide de transférer le futur pont en aval. Cette fois il s'agit d'un pont suspendu en trois parties supportées par des portiques de 20 m de haut, avec deux piles dans la Seine. Les ingénieurs Marie Fortuné de Vergès et Bayard de la Vingtrie terminent leur ouvrage en 1829, mais celui-ci fatigue rapidement et son accès doit être réglementé dès 1850.

Apostolic Nuncio to France
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
10 Avenue du Président Wilson
Paris, France

The Apostolic Nunciature to the French Republic is an ecclesiastical office of the Catholic Church in France. It is a diplomatic post of the Holy See, whose representative is called the Apostolic Nuncio with the rank of an ambassador.History of the NunciatureThe early twentieth century was a very difficult time in France-Vatican relations because of tensions over Church-State separation and anticlericalism, which were condemned by Pius X, and which led to the freezing of relations.However, relations were renewed after the First World War and had very much improved under the presidency of Charles de Gaulle. There was controversy over relations under the Vichy regime, because the regime rewarded the Church even though bishops often opposed antisemitism.Relations with the Sarkozy government have been relatively good, given the fact that the government has announced an end to the ban on recognition of higher Christian institutions.

Ambassade d'Espagne en France
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
22, avenue Marceau
Paris, France 75008

L'ambassade d'Espagne en France est la représentation diplomatique du royaume d'Espagne auprès de la République française. Elle est située 22 Avenue Marceau dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2014, Ramón de Miguel Egea.ConsulatOutre la section consulaire de son ambassade à Paris, située 165 boulevard Malesherbes dans le 17e arrondissement de Paris, l'Espagne possède des consulats généraux à Bayonne, Bordeaux, Lyon, Montpellier, Marseille, Pau, Perpignan, Strasbourg et Toulouse.Notes et référencesDans le Journal officiel de la République française (JORF), sur Légifrance :Autres références :Voir aussiArticles connexesLiens externes Site de l'ambassade d'Espagne en France. (Consulté le 23 avril 2016) Documents de référence : Traités bilatéraux. (Consulté le 23 avril 2016)

Embassy of Canada, Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Adresse postale:Ambassade du Canada 35, avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris FRANCE
Paris, France 75008

0022247885914

L’ambassade du Canada en France est la représentation diplomatique du Canada auprès de la République française. Elle est située à Paris, la capitale du pays, et son ambassadeur est, depuis 2012, Lawrence Cannon.L’ambassadeL’ambassade est située 35, avenue Montaigne, dans le de Paris. Elle accueille aussi un consulat général. La résidence de l'ambassadeur est située au 135, rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré. Paris est aussi le siège des délégations permanentes du Canada auprès de l’UNESCO et de l’OCDE, ainsi que de la délégation du gouvernement du Québec, qui est située 66 rue Pergolèse.L'ambassadeur du Canada en France est aussi ambassadeur extraordinaire et plénipotentiaire du Canada à Monaco depuis le, le Canada devenant la étrangère à être accréditée auprès de la Principauté.HistoireL'ambassade est la plus ancienne mission diplomatique du Canada (il faut noter que le Royaume-Uni n'était pas considéré comme un pays étranger).

Ambassade de Norvège en France
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
28 rue Bayard
Paris, France 75008

0153670400

L'ambassade de Norvège en France est la représentation diplomatique du Royaume de Norvège auprès de la République française. Elle est sise au 28 rue Bayard, dans le arrondissement de Paris, la capitale française. L'ambassadeur actuellement en poste est, depuis 2014,.RéférencesDans le Journal officiel de la République française (JORF), sur Légifrance ou Gallica :Autres références :Voir aussiArticles connexes Ministère des Affaires étrangères norvégien Ambassade de France en Norvège Relations entre la France et la NorvègeLien externe Site de l'ambassade de Norvège en France

富兰克林·罗斯福大街
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt
Paris, France 75008

富兰克林·罗斯福大街(Avenue Franklin-D.-Roosevelt)是巴黎第八区的一条街道,以美国总统富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福命名。该路南起塞纳河上的荣军院桥(pont des Invalides)经过弗朗索瓦一世街和加拿大广场(place du Canada),在大约中点与香榭丽舍大街交汇于香榭丽舍圆环(rond-point des Champs-Élysées-Marcel-Dassault),经过教堂(Église Saint-Philippe-du-Roule),波艾蒂街(rue La Boétie),止于圣奥诺雷郊区街。该路南段有建于1900年的巴黎大皇宫(Grand Palais)。参考资料 Jacques Hillairet, Dictionnaire historique des rues de Paris, p. 555 Félix de Rochegude, Promenades dans toutes les rues de Paris. VIII arrondissement, Paris, Hachette, 1910 Avenue Franklin Roosevelt sur le site Mon village : le faubourg du Roule et ses environs (consulté le 27 décembre 2008)

Rue Pierre Charron, Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
54 Rue Pierre Charron
Paris, France

Rue Pierre Charron is a street in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, near Avenue Montaigne high-fashion district.HistoryThis street was once part of a unique rue de Morny that extended until the Place d'Iéna. Already with its present name, its section between the avenue George V and the abovementioned place was renamed avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie in 1918.Present namePierre Charron (1541–1603) was a French philosopher, author of Traité de la Sagesse (Treatise on Wisdom), and a friend of fellow philosopher Montaigne after whom the nearby avenue Montaigne is named.Closest Métro stationThe Rue Pierre Charron empties into the avenue des Champs-Elysées about midway between métro line 1 stations George V and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Also nearby are metro line 9's Saint-Philippe du Roule (to the north) and Alma-Marceau (to the south).

Ambassade d'Israël à Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
3 Rue Rabelais
Paris, France 75008

L'ambassade d'Israël en France est la représentation diplomatique de l'État d'Israël auprès de la République française. Elle est située 3 rue Rabelais, dans le arrondissement de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2015, Aliza Bin-Noun.HistoireL'ambassade est installée à son adresse actuelle depuis 1973 ; elle se trouvait auparavant au 143 avenue de Wagram, au croisement avec la rue Ampère, dans le arrondissement. La place sur laquelle donnait l'ambassade a pris le nom de place d'Israël en 1960.Le 23 mai 2002, une grande partie de l'ambassade a été détruite par un incendie accidentel à la suite duquel les locaux ont été entièrement rénovés, les murs des bureaux étant réalisés en pierre de Jérusalem. On peut également y admirer plusieurs répliques de mosaïques antiques dont celle de la synagogue Shalom Al Yisrael de Jéricho qui figure en bonne place dans le hall d'entrée. La rénovation a été menée par les architectes David Knafo et Tagit Klimor.

Ambassade d'Israël en France
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
3 Rue Rabelais
Paris, France 75008

0623212816

L'ambassade d'Israël en France est la représentation diplomatique de l'État d'Israël auprès de la République française. Elle est située 3 rue Rabelais, dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2015, Aliza Bin-Noun.HistoireL'ambassade est installée à son adresse actuelle depuis 1973 ; elle se trouvait auparavant au 143 avenue de Wagram, au croisement avec la rue Ampère, dans le 17e arrondissement de Paris. La place sur laquelle donnait l'ambassade a pris le nom de place d'Israël en 1960.Le 23 mai 2002, une grande partie de l'ambassade a été détruite par un incendie accidentel à la suite duquel les locaux ont été entièrement rénovés, les murs des bureaux étant réalisés en pierre de Jérusalem. On peut également y admirer plusieurs répliques de mosaïques antiques dont celle de la synagogue Shalom Al Yisrael de Jéricho qui figure en bonne place dans le hall d'entrée. La rénovation a été menée par les architectes David Knafo et Tagit Klimor.

Rue Montaigne
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Lycée montaigne
Paris, France

Rue Montaigne est lun odonyme dans plusieurs villes française : rue Montaigne à Cannes ; rue Montaigne à Lille ; à Paris, elle porte désormais le nom de rue Jean-Mermoz, et ne doit pas être confondue avec l'avenue Montaigne ; rue Montaigne à Marseille rue Montaigne à Rennes ; rue Montaigne à Vannes.

Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Champs Elysees Paris
Paris, France 75008

Des news, des photos, des videos, les photos des Fans, des citations.........Plus de 10 posts/Jour News, Photos, videos, quotes , photos by fans... More than 10 posts daily.

Fouquet's
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
avenue des champs élysées
Paris, France 75008

Le Fouquet's est le nom de trois cafés-restaurants. Usuellement, il désigne le restaurant de l'avenue des Champs-Élysées à Paris mais trois autres Fouquet's se trouvent également à Cannes, à Toulouse et à Marrakech.HistoriqueLe Fouquet's Paris a été créé en 1899, rénové en 1999, sa salle de restaurant est classée à l'inventaire des monuments historiques. Le bâtiment comprend aussi l'Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière. Les deux établissements appartiennent au groupe Lucien Barrière.Le Fouquet's est célèbre dans le milieu du cinéma français. Il abrite chaque année le déjeuner des nommés quelques semaines avant la cérémonie des César du cinéma, ainsi qu'une fête avec de nombreuses personnalités du cinéma après la cérémonie. Il abrite également un nombre d'évènements et de prix artistiques comme le Prix Anges & Démons du scénario.Ce restaurant centenaire a pourtant failli disparaître en 1992: le propriétaire koweitien des murs avait alors donné congé au restaurateur, pour pouvoir ouvrir une galerie marchande ou de peinture. Jack Lang, alors ministre de la culture, décida alors de faire classer la salle de restaurant du Fouquet's aux monuments historiques.

Voyancedecouvrezvotreavenir
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
champ
Paris, France 75000

Danish House in Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
142 avenue des Champs-Elysées
Paris, France 75008

La Maison du Danemark est un institut culturel promouvant le Danemark à Paris, qui fut inauguré en 1955 au 142 avenue des Champs-Élysées dans le 8e arrondissement de Paris.Le bâtimentAu, à l’emplacement de la Maison du Danemark, se trouvait un parc d’attractions, le jardin Beaujon, connu surtout pour ses feux d’artifice et vols en montgolfière.Au début du, à cet emplacement, fut édifié un hôtel particulier de quatre étages, l'hôtel Subiran, constitué d'une maison principale donnant sur les Champs-Élysées, une grande cour intérieure et deux pavillons donnant sur la rue Lord-Byron.ConstructionL'idée de créer une maison danoise à l'étranger naît à l'occasion de l'exposition universelle de Bruxelles en 1935. L’architecte participe à cette exposition avec ses pavillons danois.L'État danois acquiert le terrain en 1948, démolit l'hôtel Subiran sur l'initiative de Johannes Kjærbøl, ministre danois du Logement, et fait construire la Maison du Danemark dans le but de promouvoir l'industrie, l'agriculture et la culture danoises. La première pierre est posée le 23 septembre 1952 par Erik Eriksen, Premier ministre danois, en présence de Robert Schumann, ministre français des Affaires étrangères, et de la fanfare de la garde de Tivoli. Une partie des fonds pour la construction de la nouvelle Maison est recueillie à l'occasion d'une exposition franco-danoise à Copenhague en 1950, ainsi que par une loterie de la colonie danoise en France. Le coût total de la Maison revient à 6,7 millions de couronnes danoises.

PARIS LA NUIT
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, France

Agenda des plus belles soirées de la capitale ! Anecdotes en tout genre... Photos de notre si belle ville !... Un peu d'tout quoi !!!