Le 8 Rive Gauche est une boutique située dans le coeur du 6 eme arrondissement de Paris, elle représente pour les puristes, lʼadresse incontournable de la capitale, où chacun peut venir s'émerveiller des trésors quʼelle possède.
Une collection de Basket impressionnante, de la Air mag en passant par la Yeezy 2 elle crée de nouveaux adeptes chaque jour, elle ravive les clients, et laisse des étoiles dans les yeux des visiteurs.
La rareté des produits et la réactivité face aux nouvelles sorties font de ce lieu un endroit magique.
Aussi Le 8 Rive Gauche vous propose une petite sélection de produits textiles, que les clients sʼarrachent, tels que la marque Barrè ainsi que des casquettes, bonnets et accessoires comme des sacs ou pochettes Supreme.
Boutique Christian LouboutinDistance: 0.0 miTourist Information 68 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré Paris, France 75008
Création de la collection de chaussures Paulus Bolten... Patines et glaçages chaussures, patines Sneakers du type Stan Smiths, adidas Nike Airforce1 etc... restauration sacs bagageries sellerie Hermes Vuitton etc.
Hermès 42 Av George V, Paris.Distance: 0.8 miTourist Information 42 avenue George V Paris, France 75008
La division Skechers Performance ™ développe et produit une vaste collection de chaussures de sport innovantes et de technologies de pointe. Et avec notre ligne de GOrun Skechers récemment nommée nouvelle chaussure de course "la plus innovante" par des concurrents et Women's Running, des athlètes d'élites partout adoptent nos produits. Nous peaufinons nos conceptions en utilisant un aperçu expert d'un marathonien de haut niveau, Meb, qui trouve déjà un grand succès en établissant de nouveaux records personnels lors des courses en Skechers GOrun.
L'équip de Skechers Performance ™ a été occupé à rêver d'une série de nouvelles idées radicales que vous verrez bientôt. Nous vous invitons à aimer cette page pour suivre nos progrès.
The rue Saint-Dominique is a street in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. It was formerly known as chemin de la Longue Raye (1355), chemin des Treilles (1433), chemin Herbu (des Moulins à Vent) (1523), chemin de l'Oseraie (1527), chemin du Port (1530), chemin des Vaches (1542), chemin de la Justice and chemin des Charbonniers. It was renamed rue Saint-Dominique in 1643 after the Dominican monastery set up a few years earlier near the eastern end of the street (now absorbed by the Boulevard Saint-Germain), whose only remnant is the église Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin on the place Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin (called place des Jacobins until 1802, after the Dominicans).In 1670, Jeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes was born at number 33, the Hôtel de Luynes. It is now destroyed.The Rue Saint-Dominique is crossed by the Esplanade des Invalides.Popular cultureThe Irish musician Rob Smith released a song in March 2011 called "Rue Sainte-Dominique". The music video was shot on the street and surrounding area.
Boulevard Haussmann, long from the 8th to the 9th arrondissement, is one of the wide tree-lined boulevards created in Paris by Napoleon III, under the direction of his Prefect of the Seine, Baron Haussmann.The Boulevard Haussmann is mostly lined with apartment blocks, whose regulated cornice height gives a pleasing eyeline to the Boulevard. The department stores Galeries Lafayette and Au Printemps are sited on this street.From 1906 to 1919, the novelist Marcel Proust (1871–1922) lived at No. 102. There, in his cork-lined bedroom (now on display in the Carnavalet Museum), he wrote the major part of À la recherche du temps perdu. Alan Bates starred in 102 Boulevard Haussmann, a 1990 play written by Alan Bennett.At 158 there is the Musée Jacquemart-André.The Impressionist and patron of other artists Gustave Caillebotte (1848–1894) painted the Boulevard in many different lights as the days and seasons changed.Marks & Spencer, the British department store chain, opened a store on Boulevard Haussmann in 1975 when it opened its first overseas stores.
Hôtel de Charost Distance: 0.1 miTourist Information 39 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré Paris, France
Hôtel de Charost is a hôtel particulier located at 39 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris. Since 1814, it has been the official residence of the ambassador of the United Kingdom to France. It is located near the Élysée Palace.HistoryThe hôtel was built in the 1720s for Armand de Bethune, 2nd Duke of Charost, a senior courtier of Louis XV. It was designed by Antoine Mazin, the king's own architect. The building was sited on the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, which was then a winding road that passed through fields and market gardens to the village of Roule on the outskirts of Paris.After it had been an aristocratic home, the hôtel became the Embassy of Portugal, offices for the French home office (siège de bureaux), an Imperial Palace and the temporary residence of the Austrian ambassador.In 1803, it was bought by Pauline Borghese, the sister of Napoleon Bonaparte. In 1814, she sold the building to the Duke of Wellington who paid her in instalments of Louis d'or. Borghese passed the gold onto Napoleon, who had been exiled to Elba following the Treaty of Fontainebleau. His dramatic return that climaxed the next year at Waterloo was partly financed with the sale of this house to the British.
Brunello Cucinelli Distance: 0.1 miTourist Information 3720 South Las Vegas Blvd Retail 26383 ( Crystal ) Paris, France 75008
Cashmere at its best. ”Work, which is considered an expression of a person’s value, also becomes a part of one’s spirituality and achieves the higher aim of the Supreme Good” - Brunello Cucinelli.
Hôtel de Pontalba Distance: 0.1 miTourist Information 41 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré Paris, France
Hôtel de Pontalba is a French mansion located at 41 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France. It is the official residence of the United States Ambassador to France.HistoryIn 1710, Henri François d'Aguesseau, Chancellor of France, acquired a tract of land which included the present site of the Hôtel de Pontalba. Ten years later, he built a house, and the house subsequently passed through a series of owners. New Orleans-born Baroness Micaela Almonester de Pontalba purchased the property in 1836, and by 1842, she had demolished the d'Aguesseau house and commissioned the architect Louis Visconti to design a newer house for the site.Construction of the mansion was finished in 1855. Baroness de Pontalba occupied the mansion until her death in 1874, upon which it was willed to her heirs who sold the property to Baron Edmond James de Rothschild in 1876. Baron de Rothschild hired Felix Langlais to substantially renovate, enlarge, and embellish the residence, leaving only the original gatehouse and portals intact, but following much of the H-shaped ground floor plan.During World War II, the mansion, then owned by Baron Maurice de Rothschild, was requisitioned by Germany as an officers' club for the Luftwaffe. After the war, it was rented out to the British Royal Air Force Club, and then to the U.S. In 1948, the American government purchased the building, primarily for the United States Information Service. These offices were moved to the Hôtel Talleyrand as restoration was completed in 1971 during the tenure of Ambassador Arthur K. Watson. The building then became the official residence of the ambassador.
Hogan World Distance: 0.1 miTourist Information 52 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré 75008 Paris, France 75008
Palais De L Élyssé Distance: 0.1 miTourist Information 55 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré Paris, France 75008