LE FIVE Paris - Porte de la Chapelle
Leader français du Foot à 5 - Location de terrains indoor de foot à 5 - LE FIVE Paris vous accueille dans le 18ème arrondissment et met ses 12 Terrains synthétiques dernière génération à votre disposition pour jouer entre amis, collègues, fêter vos aniversaires, organiser votre soirée entreprise, participer à nos tournois et à nos championnats nationnaux.
Vestiaires collectifs et privatifs disponibles, comprenant douches chauffées. Ballons et chasubles fournis.
Grand parking sécurisé, à 200m du métro ligne 12 porte de la chapelle
Local Business Near Saint Denis Stade Auguste Delaune
La société T.M.A.C c'est spécialisée dans la commercialisation
de machines à coudre industrielles repassage pièces détachées
et accessoires fil a coudre
JUKI -BROTHER - PEGASUS -PFAFF-DURKOPP-ADLER-GEMSY-
MAIER -STROBEL - REECE - SEIKO - RIMOLDI -YAMATO-KANSAI-COVEMAT-COMEL .............etc
La Chapelle is a station on Paris Métro Line 2, on the border of the 10th and 18th arrondissements above the Boulevard de la Chapelle. The station is connected to the Gare du Nord and the Gare du Nord Métro station on lines 4 and 5.The elevated line 2 station was opened on 31 January 1903 as part of the extension of line 2 from Anvers to Bagnolet (now called Alexandre Dumas). It is named after the Place de la Chapelle, which was named after the Barrière de la Chapelle, a gate built for the collection of taxation as part of the Wall of the Farmers-General; the gate was built between 1784 and 1788 and demolished after 1859. The gate was named after a village that was annexed by Paris in 1860 and was named after a chapel to Saint Genevieve built in the 6th century.There is a connection to Gare du Nord through a tunnel between the metro station and the RER station.
Abbesses is a station on Paris Métro Line 12, in the Montmartre district and the 18th arrondissement. Abbesses is the deepest station in the Paris Métro, at 36 metres (118 feet) below ground, it is located on the western side of the butte (hill) of Montmartre. Access to the platforms is usually by elevators, but they can be accessed by decorated stairs.LocationNearby are the Montmartre district, the Basilique du Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre (church), the Place du Tertre and the Église Saint-Jean-de-Montmartre (Art Nouveau church). The station is named after the Place des Abbesses, referring to the abbesses of the nearby abbey of the Dames-de-Montmartre.HistoryThe station opened on 31 October 1912 as part of the extension of the Nord-Sud company's line A from Pigalle to Jules Joffrin. On 27 March 1931, line A became line 12 of the Métro. The RATP has recently completed a major renovation of this station, which has returned it to its splendid original Nord-Sud condition.Station layoutDesignThe station's entrance, designed by Hector Guimard (1867–1942), is one of only two original glass-covered Guimard entrances, called édicules (kiosks), left in Paris (the other is located at Porte Dauphine, while a third, replica édicule exists at Châtelet). Though a Guimard original, the édicule at Abbesses was originally located at Hôtel de Ville but was transferred to its current location in 1974. The entrance is technically anachronistic, since line 12 of the Paris metro was built by a competing firm, the Nord-Sud Company, which did not hire Guimard but engaged other architects to design its stations and station entrances.