EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont, Paris | Tourist Information


Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, France 75005


L'église Saint-Étienne-du-Mont est une église située sur la montagne Sainte-Geneviève, dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, à proximité du lycée Henri-IV et du Panthéon.Remplaçant un édifice du XIIIe siècle, elle est construite à partir de la fin du XVe siècle, et sert de paroisse aux habitants du quartier situé autour de l'abbaye Sainte-Geneviève. Le chantier, commencé par le chevet et le clocher en 1491, est achevé par la façade en 1624.Après avoir été brièvement transformée en temple de la Piété filiale sous la Révolution française, elle est rendue à ses fonctions d'église paroissiale en 1801 et n'a pas changé d'affectation depuis.La châsse de sainte Geneviève, vide de ses reliques depuis la Révolution française, y est conservée. L'église abrite également un orgue dont les origines et le buffet remontent aux années 1630. Elle est la dernière église parisienne où l'on peut encore voir un jubé.

Catholic Church Near Saint-Étienne-du-Mont

Paroisse Ste Rosalie
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
50 Boulevard Auguste Blanqui
Paris, 75013

Eglise Luthérienne De La Trinité
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
172 Boulevard Vincent Auriol
Paris, 75013

Notre-Dame Cathedral
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
Place du Parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, 75004

01 42 34 56 10

Église Saint-Marcel
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
82 boulevard de l’Hôpital
Paris, 75013

01 47 07 27 43

Eglise Saint-Médard
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
141 Rue Mouffetard
Paris, 75005

01 44 08 87 00

파리한인성당
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
15 BOSSONADE 75014 PARIS
Paris, 75014

+33 1 43 20 37 94

Paroisse Saint Médard - Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
141 rue Mouffetard
Paris, 75005

+33 (0)144088700

L'église construite entre le XIIIe siècle (clocher) et le XVIIIème siècle. Elle a été classée "monument historique" en 1906. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89glise_Saint-M%C3%A9dard_de_Paris

Centre Catholique Japonais de Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
4, Bld Edgar-Quinet
Paris, 75014

09 53 86 74 29

パリ日本人カトリックセンターは、パリのカトリック教会に属する機関です。1973年の創立以来、担当司祭またはシスターを置き、カトリック信者のみならず広く一般の皆様に、情報交換・親睦の場としてご利用いただいております。 お茶が飲みたいとき・本を借りに・日本語で話したい・暇なので・・・etc.、 どうぞご遠慮なくお立ち寄りください。意外な出会いや発見があるかも知れません。 また、当センターは以下のような活動も行っています。活動はすべてボランティアによる運営で、どなたでも無料で参加できますし申し込みの必要もありません。まずはちょっとのぞいてみませんか。 

Val-de-Grâce (church)
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
1 Place Alphonse Laveran
Paris, 75005

Notre-Dame du Val-de-Grâce, connue populairement comme l'église du Val-de-Grâce, est une église de style classique baroque français originellement destinée à être l'église de l'abbaye royale du Val-de-Grâce située dans le arrondissement de Paris, place Alphonse Laveran.Les bâtiments de l'ancienne abbaye accueillent aujourd'hui le musée du service de santé des armées, la bibliothèque centrale du Service de santé des armées, et l'École du Val-de-Grâce, anciennement École d'Application du Service de Santé des Armées (EASSA). Le même îlot militaire comprend l'hôpital d'instruction des armées du Val-de-Grâce, situé sur l'ancien potager de l'abbaye.

Paris International Seventh Day Adventist Church
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
24 rue Pierre Nicole
Paris, 75005

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Lycée Notre Dame de Sion
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
61 Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Paris, 75006

01 44 32 06 70

Paroisse Notre Dame du Liban à PARIS
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
15-17 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

+33 1 43 29 47 60

Historique Le culte maronite a été autorisé en France par arrêté du 1e septembre 1892. Dès lors, la chapelle du petit Luxembourg est mise à la disposition de la communauté maronite en Île-de-France. Jusqu'en 1915, les autorités françaises et le représentant du patriarche recherchent de concert un lieu de culte adapté aux besoins de la communauté. Dans le sillage de la séparation de l'Église et de l'État arrêtée en 1905, les pères jésuites de l'école Sainte Geneviève à Paris ont dû abandonner la chapelle de leur école et toute leur structure éducative s'était ensuite établie à Versailles rue des postes (Ginette). En 1915, l'ancienne chapelle de l'école Sainte Geneviève des pères jésuites à Paris est affectée au culte maronite. Elle est inaugurée le 16 juillet de cette même année sous le patronage de Notre Dame du Liban. Construite par le célèbre architecte ASTRUC dans un style néogothique, la chapelle est dotée d'une série de vitraux œuvre du maître verrier Émile HIRSCH. Les huit verrières du fond et la rosace restent cependant en verre losangé. Elle est inaugurée le 13 mai 1894, veille de la Pentecôte. En 1937, le gouvernement français et le patriarcat créent autour de l'église la fondation du foyer franco-libanais. Le 8 décembre 1963, le patriarche MEOUCHI inaugure les nouveaux locaux du foyer franco-libanais. Le 25 octobre 1990, commencent la réfection de la toiture et le projet de rénovation de l'église dont la majeure partie sera réalisée entre octobre 1991 et mai 1993. Les huit verrières du fond et la rosace sont garnies de vitraux. Les verrières ont été exécutées par les maîtres verriers Christiane et Philippe ANDRIEUX et la rosace, inspirée de Notre-Dame de Kannoubine, est l'œuvre de Marie-Jo et Yves GUEYEL. Entre 2010 et 2011, la fondation met à neuf les quatre façades extérieures, les chéneaux, la charpente et les vitraux.

Église Notre Dame Du Liban À Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
17 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

Academia Christiana
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
14, rue Gay-Lussac
Paris, 75005

+33640389614

Nos valeurs : • Honnêteté intellectuelle • Recherche de la vérité • Combativité • Esthétique • Soucis d’être compris • Apostolat • Cohérence • Soucis de l’âme • Convivialité

Panthéon
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

01 44 32 18 00

The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neoclassicism, with a façade modeled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.HistoryKing Louis XV vowed in 1744 that if he recovered from his illness he would replace the ruined church of the Abbey of St Genevieve with an edifice worthy of the patron saint of Paris. He did recover, and entrusted Abel-François Poisson, marquis de Marigny with the fulfillment of his vow. In 1755, Marigny commissioned Jacques-Germain Soufflot to design the church, with construction beginning two years later.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont is a church in Paris, France, located on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève in the 5th arrondissement, near the Panthéon. It contains the shrine of St. Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris. The church also contains the tombs of Blaise Pascal and Jean Racine. Jean-Paul Marat is buried in the church's cemetery.The sculpted tympanum, the The Stoning of Saint Stephen, is the work of French sculptor Gabriel-Jules Thomas.Renowned organist, composer, and improviser Maurice Duruflé held the post of Titular Organist at Saint-Étienne-du-Mont from 1929 until his death in 1986.HistoryThe church of Saint-Etienne-du-Mont originated in the abbey of Sainte-Genevieve, where the eponymous saint had been buried in the 6th century. Devoted to the Virgin Mary, then to St. John the Apostle, the place was too small to accommodate all the faithful. In 1222, Pope Honorius III authorized the establishment of an autonomous church, which was devoted this time to St Etienne, then the patron saint of the old cathedral of Paris.

Paroisse Saint-Etienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Eglise Saint-Ephrem Concerts musique classique Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
17 rue des Carmes
Paris, 75005

0142509618

Située dans le Centre Historique de Paris, l'église Catholique Syriaque Saint-Ephrem (Chrétiens d'Orient) dont l'acoustique est remarquable, accueille régulièrement des concerts dans le but de promouvoir de jeunes musiciens talentueux en début de carrière. Tous ces artistes sont diplômés du Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris ou de grandes écoles européennes. Parmi eux, nombreux sont lauréats de concours nationaux ou internationaux. Réservations : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php English : Church St-Ephrem Between the Boulevard Saint Germain and the Pantheon. Located in the historical heart of Paris, the Church of saint Ephrem with its outstanding acoustics is a regular venue for concerts of classical music. Recitals are given by talented young musicians, all from the National Conservatory of Music of Paris. Concerts by Candlelight. Booking : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Deutsch : Kirche St-Ephrem Zwischen Boulevard Saint Germain und Pantheon. Die im historischen Stadtzentrum von Paris gelegene, Kirche Saint-Ephrem mit ihrer hervorragenden Akustik, veranstaltet regelmässig Konzerte klassischer Musik. Diese werden von jungen Talenten der Pariser Musikhochschule gegeben. Konzerte bei Kerzenlicht. Reservierung : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Español : Iglesia St-Ephrem Entre el Bulevar Saint Germain y el Pantheon. Situada en el Casco Historico de Paris, la iglesia St Ephrem cuya acustica llama la atencion, acoge regularmente conciertos de musica clasica. Los recitales los dan Jovenes Talentos que provienen todos del Conservatorio Nacional Superior de Musica de Paris. Conciertos a las candelas. Reservas : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Italiano : Chiesa St-Ephrem Tra il Boulevard Saint Germain ed il Pantheon. Situata nel Centro Storico di Parigi la Chiesa Saint Ephrem dotata di un’ eccelente acustica accoglie regolarmente concerti di musica classica. I recital sono eseguiti da Giovani Talenti tutti provenienti dal Conservatorio Nazionale Superiore di Musica di Parigi. Concerti alle candele. Prenotazioni : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php

Eglise Saint Ephrem Le Syriaque
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
17 Rue des Carmes
Paris, 75005

Eglise de St Sulpice
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Chemin du Crêt
Paris,

Church of Saint-Sulpice, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint Sulpice 2 rue Palatine
Paris,

La iglesia de San Sulpicio es una destacada iglesia barroca francesa situada en la plaza de Saint-Sulpice de París, construida en honor a Sulpicio Pío, que alberga en su interior un sistema para la determinación astronómica de los equinoccios diseñado por Henry Sully.La iglesia, orientada en el sentido usual O-E, es una edificación imponente de de largo, de ancho, de altura bajo la bóveda central; es después de Notre Dame, la iglesia más grande de la ciudad.HistoriaErigida sobre los cimientos de un antiguo templo románico del siglo XIII, que sufrió sucesivas ampliaciones hasta 1631. En 1646, el sacerdote parisino Jean-Jacques Olier encargó la construcción de un nuevo edificio, que se alargó durante más de un siglo. El resultado fue un edificio sencillo, de dos plantas, con una fachada oeste formada por dos filas de elegantes columnas. La armonía del conjunto sólo la rompen las torres de los extremos, que no son parejas.Unas enormes ventanas llenan el interior de luz. Las dos conchas que hay junto a la entrada fueron un regalo de la República de Venecia a Francisco I. La base de piedra sobre la que se encuentran fue realizada por Jean-Baptiste Pigalle.

Church of Saint-Sulpice, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place St. Sulpice
Paris, 75006

Saint-Sulpice is a Roman Catholic church in Paris, France, on the east side of the Place Saint-Sulpice within the rue Bonaparte, in the Luxembourg Quarter of the 6th arrondissement. At 113 metres long, 58 metres in width and 34 metres tall, it is only slightly smaller than Notre-Dame and thus the second largest church in the city. It is dedicated to Sulpitius the Pious. Construction of the present building, the second church on the site, began in 1646. During the 18th century, an elaborate gnomon, the Gnomon of Saint-Sulpice, was constructed in the church.HistoryThe present church is the second building on the site, erected over a Romanesque church originally constructed during the 13th century. Additions were made over the centuries, up to 1631. The new building was founded in 1646 by parish priest Jean-Jacques Olier (1608–1657) who had established the Society of Saint-Sulpice, a clerical congregation, and a seminary attached to the church. Anne of Austria laid the first stone.Construction began in 1646 to designs which had been created in 1636 by Christophe Gamard, but the Fronde interfered, and only the Lady Chapel had been built by 1660, when Daniel Gittard provided a new general design for most of the church. Gittard completed the sanctuary, ambulatory, apsidal chapels, transept, and north portal (1670–1678), after which construction was halted for lack of funds.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

L’église Saint-Louis-en-l’Île est une église française située dans l'actuel 4e arrondissement de Paris, sur l’île Saint-Louis. L’église se trouve à l'intersection de la rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île et de la rue Poulletier. Cet édifice a été construit en plusieurs étapes de 1624 à 1726. Son saint patron est Saint Louis de France qui régna sous le nom de Louis IX.La paroisse est actuellement une des plus petites du diocèse de Paris. Elle couvre la moitié de l’île de la Cité, l’île Saint-Louis en elle-même et l'ancienne île Louviers (la partie entre l’actuel boulevard Morland et la Seine).Origine du nomL’église est dédiée à Louis IX qui régna sur la France de 1226 à 1270 et qui serait venu prier sur l’île aux Vaches, incorporée dans l’île Saint-Louis au moment du lotissement des lieux. Ce serait sur cet îlot qu'il prit la croix en 1269 avant de partir assiéger Tunis.Il racheta à l'empereur de Constantinople, Baudouin II, la relique de la couronne d'épines du Christ. L'imagerie populaire montre souvent le saint roi en possession de ces reliques pour lesquelles il fit bâtir la Sainte Chapelle. Louis IX a été canonisé en 1297 par le pape Boniface VIII sous le nom de saint Louis de France.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

The Saint-Louis-en-l'Île Church, is a Catholic church located on Île Saint-Louis in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France.HistoryConstruction of the church began in 1664. It replaced an earlier church which was built in 1622, and the church was completed in 1675.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

De Église Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is een rooms-katholieke kerk in de Franse hoofdstad Parijs, gesitueerd in het 4e arrondissement van de stad, op het Île Saint-Louis. De kerk is ontworpen door vier architecten, waaronder François Le Vau, de niet-erkende broer van Louis Le Vau, architect van het kasteel van Versailles. De schutspatroon van de kerk is Lodewijk IX de Heilige van Frankrijk.Het gebouwDe Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is gebouwd tussen 1664 en 1726, tijdens het bewind van Lodewijk XIII. Het verving een andere kerk, die daar vanaf 1622 had gestaan. De belangrijkste redenen dat de bouw zo lang duurde waren het gebrek aan geld en goede arbeidskrachten.Het gebouw wordt gekenmerkt door de opengewerkte klokkentoren en de atypische smeedijzeren klok. Het geheel, gebouwd in jezuïtische stijl, wordt vooral gekenschetst door de barokke architectuur van die periode. De Saint-Louis is opgebouw uit drie beuken, en staat bekend om de grote hoeveelheid (blad)goud, emaillewerk en marmer. Een andere bijzonderheid is het feit dat de kerk is opgenomen in de huizenrij, en dat er dus enkel een vrij bescheiden façade te zien is vanaf de hoofdstraat.

Église De Saint Louis En L'Ile
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île
Paris, 75004

Saint-Séverin, Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Séverin
Paris, 75005

The Church of Saint-Séverin is a Roman Catholic church in the Latin Quarter of Paris, located on the lively tourist street Rue Saint-Séverin. It is one of the oldest churches that remains standing on the Left Bank, and it continues in use as a place of worship.HistorySéverin of Paris, a devout hermit, lived on the banks of the River Seine during the first half of the fifth century. The oratory which was built over his tomb became the site of a small Romanesque church which was built around the eleventh century. As a result of the rapidly expanding community on the Left Bank, it was decided a larger church was required. The new structure, built at the beginning of the thirteenth century in the Gothic style, had a nave with lateral aisles. An additional aisle on the south side was built in the early 14th century to accommodate the growing congregations from the nearby university.After the church was seriously damaged by fire in 1448 during the Hundred Years' War, the archpriest Guillaume d'Estouteville rebuilt the church in the Late-Gothic style, adding a new aisle to the north. In 1489, a semi-circular apse was added at the eastern end with an ambulatory complete with columns including the strangely coiled central pillar. Additional space was provided by constructing chapels along the outer aisles. After their completion in 1520, the church took on the general appearance it still has today. In 1643, a second sacristy was added and in 1673, the royal architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart built the Communion chapel on the church's southeast corner. In 1684, the decorator Charles le Brun modified the design of the choir, removing the rood screen and providing the apse columns with marble facing.

Local Business Near Saint-Étienne-du-Mont

Yeban
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
93 rue de javel
Paris, France 75015

+33155438446

McDonald's Paris Gobelins
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
2, Boulevard Arago
Paris, France

+33145351672

Institut National des Langues et Civilisations orientales – (Inalco)
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
62 rue des Grands Moulins
Paris, France 75214

Au Petit Marguery
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9 boulevard de Port Royal
Paris, France 75013

01 43 31 58 59

Amateurs d’authenticité et de générosité, tentez l’aventure gourmande et redécouvrez l’art de vivre à la française à travers une cuisine d’héritage qui revisite les grands classiques et les saveurs oubliées. Haut lieu des gastronomes désirant conserver l’esprit de tradition et le plaisir de la restauration de qualité au gré des saisons, le Petit Marguery vous invite à un voyage dans le temps à bord de petits salons privés pour plus de bien-être et de convivialité.

Le Canon des Gobelins
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
25 Av des Gobelins
Paris, France 75013

01 43 36 58 34

Le Couvent
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
69 Rue Broca
Paris, France 75013

01 43 31 52 77

Hôpital Cochin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
27, rue du Faubourg Saint-Jacques - 75014 Paris
Paris, France 75014

01 58 41 11 38

The Hôpital Cochin is a famous hospital of public assistance in the rue du Faubourg-Saint-Jacques Paris 14e. It houses the central burn treatment centre of the city. The Hôpital Cochin is a section of the Faculté de Médecine Paris-Descartes. It commemorates Jean-Denis Cochin, curé of the parish of Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas and founder of a hospital for the workers and poor of that quarter of Paris.Since 1990, a biomedical research centre, the Institut Cochin, has been associated with the hospital. It was reorganised in 2002 to embrace genetic research, molecular biology and cellular biology, with a staff of about 600. It is part of both INSERM and CNRS, integrated with the Université Paris V.In 2004 the Maison de Solenn, a shelter for adolescents, was opened within the hospital with the active support of Bernadette Chirac; its name commemorates Solenn Poivre d'Arvor.HistoryEarly in the morning of 30 May 1832, the mathematician Évariste Galois was shot in the abdomen during a duel at the age of 20 and died the following morning at ten o'clock in the Cochin hospital, probably of peritonitis, after refusing the offices of a priest. He was buried in a common grave in the Montparnasse Cemetery nearby.

Hôpital Cochin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
27, rue du Faubourg Saint-Jacques - 75014 Paris
Paris, France 75014

L'hôpital Cochin est un hôpital de l'Assistance publique - hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP) situé rue du Faubourg-Saint-Jacques dans le 14 arrondissement de Paris. Ce centre hospitalier dépend de la Faculté de Médecine Paris-Descartes.HistoireEn 1784, après la fermeture du noviciat de Capucins, la partie située à l'angle des rues des Capucins, devenue boulevard de Port-Royal, et de la rue du Faubourg-Saint-Jacques est utilisé comme hôpital pour les adultes atteints de maladies vénériennes sous le nom d'hôpital des Capucins puis d'hôpital du Midi en raison de son positionnement, au Sud de Paris. L'ancien hôpital de la paroisse Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas créé en 1780 est devenu en 1802 l'hôpital Cochin en mémoire de Jean-Denis Cochin, curé de la paroisse Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas, fondateur d'un hôpital destiné aux indigents et aux ouvriers du quartier. Il fusionne en 1902 avec son voisin l'hôpital Ricord, hôpital pour vénériens créé en 1792, puis annexe successivement la maternité Port-Royal créée en 1795, la clinique Baudelocque créée en 1890 et l'hôpital Tarnier inauguré en 1881.

Le Comptoir Marguery
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9 boulevard Port Royal
Paris, France 75013

+33 (0)1 42 17 43 43

Soyez les bienvenus au Comptoir Marguery. Situé à deux pas du quartier Mouffetard au cœur du vieux Paris, le comptoir Marguery est avant tout le repère des copains. Généreux et chaleureux, ce bar à vins vous transporte dans une véritable quête d’authenticité à l’atmosphère agréable et familiale. Une échappée gourmande !

Hotel Port Royal
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
8, boulevard de Port royal
Paris, France 75005

Cantinella
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
30 rue du faubourg Saint Jacques
Paris, France 75014

01 46 33 24 20

Boulevard de Port-Royal
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard de Port Royal
Paris, France 75000

Bd de Port Royal, 75013 Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard de Port-Royal
Paris, France 75013

Sushi Gobelins
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
90 Boulevard Saint-Marcel
Paris, France

01 47 07 48 26

Square De Port Royal
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de la santé
Paris, France 75013

0173771840

Carrefour Market
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
67 bld St. Marcel 75013 Paris
Paris, France

Chez Van
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
65 Boulevard Saint Marcel 75013 PARIS
Paris, France 75013

01.43.37.05.97

Faculté de Médecine Cochin Port-Royal
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
24 R. du Fb St Jacques
Paris, France 75014

Grand Hôtel des Gobelins
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
57 Boulevard Saint Marcel
Paris, France 75013

01 43 31 79 89

Institut Thaï Rachawadee
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
1 rue de la Collégiale
Paris, France 75005

01 45 35 85 98