EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Dôme des Invalides, Paris | Tourist Information


129 Rue de Grenelle
Paris, France


Historical Place Near Dôme des Invalides

Tour Eiffel
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Parc du Champs de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Il y a tellement à voir et à faire à la tour Eiffel ! Flâner au 1er étage, contempler Paris au 2ème, et faire le plein de sensations au sommet. Faites de votre expérience sur la Tour un instant unique à partager entre amis ou en famille ! Retrouvez nos suggestions pour enrichir votre visite sur notre site officiel : http://www.tour-eiffel.fr Emportez toute la tour Eiffel dans votre smartphone grâce à notre guide de visite disponible sur : - l'AppStore : https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/tour-eiffel-guide-officiel/id484086108 - Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sete.Eiffel_fr Réservez une table dans l'un des restaurants de la tour Eiffel : http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ There is so much to see and do at the Eiffel Tower! Wander on the 1st floor, contemplate Paris from the 2nd floor and experience new sensations at the top. Make your experience on the Tower a unique moment to share with friends and family! Find our suggestions to enhance your visit on our official website: http://www.tour-eiffel.fr Take all the Eiffel Tower in your smartphone thanks to our visit guide available at: - the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/tour-eiffel-guide-officiel/id484086108 - Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sete.Eiffel_fr Book a table in one of the restaurants of the Eiffel Tower: http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com

Eiffel Tower Paris France
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Gustave Eiffel
Torcy, 75001

00331/40651313

Place de la concorde
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
place de la concorde
Paris, 75008

La place de la Concorde est une grande place située au pied de l'avenue des Champs-Élysées dans le 8e arrondissement à Paris, en France. Le nom aurait été choisi par le Directoire pour marquer la réconciliation des Français après les excès de la Terreur.

Grand Palais - RMN (Officiel)
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
avenue du Général Eisenhower
Paris, 75008

01 40 13 48 00

Retrouvez nous sur Facebook, mais aussi ici : www.rmngp.fr ; www.grandpalais.fr, ici twitter : @GrandPalaisRmn et maintenant là : instagram.com/grandpalais_rmn

Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Etoile
Paris, 75008

Menara Eiffel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
5 avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Avenue montaigne
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008

All respective owners /artists have been contacted images and graphics used, unless otherwise indicated, have been taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. This material is not presented as our own work, unless noted under the specific post. However, such matters are not always apparent in the free-wheeling world of Internet, in case there is a problem or error with copyrighted material, the breach of the said copyright is never intentional. The material in question will be removed at once upon request with presented proof. If you see any images which you feel should not be here, please private message us immediately and the offending material will be promptly removed.

Grand Palais
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
3 Avenue du Général Eisenhower
Paris, 75008

The Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées, commonly known as the Grand Palais, is a large historic site, exhibition hall and museum complex located at the Champs-Élysées in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France. Construction of the Grand Palais began in 1897 following the demolition of the Palais de l'Industrie as part of the preparation works for the Universal Exposition of 1900, which also included the creation of the adjacent Petit Palais and Pont Alexandre III.The structure was built in the style of Beaux-Arts architecture as taught by the École des Beaux-Arts of Paris. The building reflects the movement's taste for ornate decoration through its stone facades, the formality of its floor planning and the use of techniques that were innovative at the time, such as its glass vault, its structure made of iron and light steel framing, and its use of reinforced concrete.HistoryOne of its pediments calls it a “monument dedicated by the Republic to the glory of French art”, reflecting its original purpose, that of housing the great artistic events of the city of Paris. The competition to choose the architect was fierce and controversial, and ultimately resulted in the contract being awarded to a group of four architects, Henri Deglane, Albert Louvet, Albert Thomas and Charles Girault, each with a separate area of responsibility.

Tour Effiel
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Arc de Triumph
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Place Charles de Gaulle
Paris, 75008

01 55 37 73 77

The Eiffel Tower
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Parc du Champs de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Torcy, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Eiffel Tower
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Galeries Nationales Du Grand Palais
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
1 Avenue du Général Eisenhower
Paris, 75008

Cathedrale Notre Dame De Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
6 Parvis Notre-Dame, Place Jean-Paul II
Paris, 75004

+33 (0)1 42 34 56 10

Princess Diana's Tunnel Of Death - Pont De L'alma, Paris.
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Alma
Paris,

Fiac
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt 75008 Paris, France 48.866864, 2.312602
Paris, 75008

Eiffel Tower
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars
Paris, 75007

+33 892 70 12 39

Élysée Palace
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
55, rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75008

01 42 92 81 00

The Élysée Palace has been the official residence of the President of France since 1848. Dating to the early 18th century, it contains the office of the President and the meeting place of the Council of Ministers. It is located near the Champs-Élysées in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, the name Élysée deriving from Elysian Fields, the place of the blessed dead in Greek mythology.Important foreign visitors are hosted at the nearby Hôtel de Marigny, a palatial residence.HistoryThe architect Armand-Claude Molet possessed a property fronting on the road to the village of Roule, west of Paris (now the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré), and backing onto royal property, the Grand Cours through the Champs-Élysées. He sold this in 1718 to Louis Henri de La Tour d'Auvergne, Count of Évreux (families: Dukes and Princes of Bouillon and Sedan: La Marck | von der Marck), with the agreement that Mollet would construct an hôtel particulier for the count, fronted by an entrance court and backed by a garden. The Hôtel d'Évreux was finished and decorated by 1722, and though it has undergone many modifications since, it remains a fine example of the French classical style. At the time of his death in 1753, Évreux was the owner of one of the most widely admired houses in Paris, and it was bought by King Louis XV as a residence for the Marquise de Pompadour, his mistress. Opponents showed their distaste for the regime by hanging signs on the gates that read: "Home of the King's whore". After her death, it reverted to the crown.

Sommet De La Tour Eiffel
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

La cour d'honneur des Invalides
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
129 Rue de Grenelle
Paris, 75007

Torre eiffel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Parc du Champs de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Torcy, 75007

33 892 70 12 39

Eiffel Tower Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Parc du Champs de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Torcy, 75007

+44 20 7234 2009

Élysée Palace
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
55, rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75008

01 42 92 81 00

El Palacio del Elíseo es la sede de la Presidencia de la República francesa. El edificio está situado en el VIII Distrito de París, en la calle del Faubourg Saint-Honoré, y su construcción se remonta al siglo XVIII.HistoriaFue propiedad inicial del conde Louis Henri de La Tour d'Auvergne que mandó construirlo entre 1718 y 1722. A la muerte del conde de La Tour d'Auvergne en 1753, la marquesa de Pompadour compró el palacio para que fuera su residencia parisina, y lo legó a Luis XV a su muerte en 1764. Fue luego comprado en 1773 por el rico banquero Nicolás Beaujon, que lo cedió en 1786 a Luis XVI reservándose el usufructo. El Rey lo vendió en 1787 a su prima Batilde de Orleans, duquesa de Borbón, que lo ocupó excepto durante su arresto entre 1793 y 1795, bajo la Revolución francesa.El gobierno revolucionario dio al palacio diversos destinos hasta el regreso de la duquesa en 1797. Esta alquiló la planta baja a un negociante llamado Hovyn, que organizaba fiestas y bailes en los salones y en el jardín, pero acabó subastando el edificio cuando decidió emigrar a España. Hovyn lo adquirió pero tuvo que venderlo en 1805 para pagar sus deudas. Lo compró el mariscal Joaquín Murat, quien, al ser nombrado rey de Nápoles en 1808, cedió a Napoleón Bonaparte todas sus propiedades en Francia. En junio de 1815 el palacio fue escenario de la abdicación final de Bonaparte antes de ser desterrado, y con la Restauración borbónica pasó a ser parte de los bienes de la Corona en 1816.

Hôtel de Béhague
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
123 rue Saint Dominique
Paris, 75007

L’hôtel de Béhague, ou de Béarn, est un hôtel particulier situé à Paris en France. Il abrite aujourd'hui l'Ambassade de Roumanie.LocalisationIl est situé au rue Saint-Dominique, dans le 7e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.HistoireConstruit en 1866 pour le comte Octave de Béhague par Gabriel-Hippolyte Destailleur et agrandi en 1895-1904 par Walter-André Destailleur pour Martine-Marie-Pol de Béhague, comtesse de Béarn. Acheté en 1939 par Carol II, il abrite depuis cette date l'ambassade de Roumanie.Ce bâtiment fait l’objet d’un classement au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Voir aussiArticles connexes Liste des monuments historiques du 7e arrondissement de Paris Liste des hôtels particuliers parisiens Relations entre la France et la Roumanie

Hôtel de Lassay
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
128 Rue de l'Université
Paris, 75007

O Hôtel de Lassay é um palácio urbano de Paris situado na Rue de l'Université (Rua da Universidade), no 7º arrondissement da capital francesa. Actualmente serve de residência oficial ao presidente da Assembleia Nacional, a qual está instalada no vizinho Palais Bourbon.HistóriaA existência do Hôtel de Lassay deve-se a Armand de Madaillan, Marquês de Lassay (1652-1738), amigo, conselheiro e amante de Louise Françoise de Bourbon, Duquesa de Bourbon (1673-1743). Madaillan encomendou, em 1722, o projecto de um hôtel particulier a um italiano chamado Giardini, o qual morreu no mesmo ano. Giardini foi substituído por Pierre Cailleteau, apelidado de "Lassurance", falecido em 1724, e depois por Jean Aubert e Jacques V Gabriel. Acredita-se, actualmente, que foi Aubert o principal autor do palácio, assim como do adjacente Palais Bourbon e do Hôtel Biron (actual Museu Rodin).A construção desenvolveu-se entre 1726 e 1730. O palácio, situado entre a Rue de l'Université e o Sena, foi executado à italiana, ou seja, com um primeiro andar coberto por um tecto plano.

IHEDN REGION PARIS Île-de-France
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Ecole Militaire - 1, place Joffre - Case 41
Paris, 75700 SP 07

L’association régionale IHEDN Région Paris Ile de France est la plus importante des Associations en Région. Partenaire du CSRM et de l'ANORGEND. Implantée au cœur de l’Ecole Militaire, elle est garante des valeurs fondamentales de l’IHEDN.

UNION-IHEDN
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Ecole Militaire - 1 Place Joffre - CASE 41 - 75700 PARIS SP 07
Paris, 75007

L'UNION-IHEDN, ce sont d'abord les auditeurs, des décideurs. Ils sont des hauts responsables des armées, de la fonction publique et du secteur privé. Ils ont un idéal et un objectif : promouvoir et développer l'esprit de défense et de sécurité. C'est pour accomplir cette mission que l'État a mandaté l'IHEDN pour les former. En chiffres L'UNION-IHEDN a plus de 6000 auditeurs et près de 10 000 adhérents, regroupés en 42 associations : - 3 associations nationales - 32 associations régionales ( métropole et outre mer) - 6 associations internationales - 1 association thématique : intelligence économique. C'est également l'ouverture sur un partenariat avec plusieurs associations extérieures qui partagent nos idéaux et nos valeurs : la liberté d'opinion, la démocratie, la laïcité, la défense et la sécurité de l'Europe, la paix.

Comtesse d'Organdy
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
153, avenue de Suffren
Paris, 75015

Landmark Near Dôme des Invalides

Les Invalides
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Place des Invalides
Paris, 75007 Paris

Pont Alexandre III
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Pont Alexandre III
Paris, Paris

Invalides
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Hotel des Invalides
Paris, 75007

Invalides is a Metro & RER station on lines 8 and 13 of the Paris Métro and on RER line C in the 7th arrondissement, located near and named after les Invalides.The metro station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels on line 10) and Opéra. The line 13 platforms were opened on 20 December 1923 as part of the original section of line 10 between Invalides and Croix Rouge (a station east of Sèvres – Babylone, which was closed during World War II). On 27 July 1937 the section of line 10 between Invalides and Duroc was transferred to become the first section of old line 14, which was connected under the Seine and incorporated into line 13 on 9 November 1976.The Palais Bourbon, seat of the French National Assembly (the lower house of the French Parliament), is nearby.

Rue Saint-Dominique
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Dominique
Paris, 75007

The rue Saint-Dominique is a street in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. It was formerly known as chemin de la Longue Raye (1355), chemin des Treilles (1433), chemin Herbu (des Moulins à Vent) (1523), chemin de l'Oseraie (1527), chemin du Port (1530), chemin des Vaches (1542), chemin de la Justice and chemin des Charbonniers. It was renamed rue Saint-Dominique in 1643 after the Dominican monastery set up a few years earlier near the eastern end of the street (now absorbed by the Boulevard Saint-Germain), whose only remnant is the église Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin on the place Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin (called place des Jacobins until 1802, after the Dominicans).In 1670, Jeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes was born at number 33, the Hôtel de Luynes. It is now destroyed.The Rue Saint-Dominique is crossed by the Esplanade des Invalides.Popular cultureThe Irish musician Rob Smith released a song in March 2011 called "Rue Sainte-Dominique". The music video was shot on the street and surrounding area.

Quai d'Orsay
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Quai d'Orsay
Paris, 75007

The Quai d’Orsay is a quay in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, part of the left bank of the Seine, and the name of the street along it. The Quai becomes the east of the Palais Bourbon, and the Quai Branly west of the Pont de l'Alma.The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs is located on the Quai d'Orsay, and thus the ministry is often called the Quai d'Orsay by metonymy.The Quai (rue du Bac) has historically played an important role in French art as a location to which many artists came to paint along the banks of the river Seine.The building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was developed between 1844 and 1855 by Lacornée. The statues of the facade were created by the sculptor Henri Triqueti (1870).

Cathédrale Saint-Louis des Invalides
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place Vauban
Paris, 75007

06 85 26 03 61

Sainte-Clotilde, Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
23 bis Rue las Cases
Paris, 75007

+44 1 44 18 62 60

La basilique Sainte-Clotilde-et-Sainte-Valère est une basilique de l'Église catholique romaine située 23 bis, rue Las Cases dans le de Paris, l'une des cinq basiliques mineures de Paris, élevée au rang de basilique mineure par le pape Léon XIII en 1897.HistoireElle a été construite entre 1846 et 1857 par François-Christian Gau, puis par Théodore Ballu, l'architecte de la Trinité, après la mort du premier en 1853. L'église est dédiée à sainte Clotilde ainsi qu'à sainte Valérie (vierge et martyre de Limoges).En 1897, à l'occasion du quatorzième centenaire du baptême de Clovis (dont la deuxième femme fut sainte Clotilde), l'église a été élevée à la dignité de « basilique mineure » par le pape Léon XIII.

Sainte-Clotilde, Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
23 bis Rue las Cases
Paris, 75007

+44 1 44 18 62 60

La basilique Sainte-Clotilde-et-Sainte-Valère est une basilique de l'Église catholique romaine située 23 bis, rue Las Cases dans le de Paris, l'une des cinq basiliques mineures de Paris, élevée au rang de basilique mineure par le pape Léon XIII en 1897.HistoireElle a été construite entre 1846 et 1857 par François-Christian Gau, puis par Théodore Ballu, l'architecte de la Trinité, après la mort du premier en 1853. L'église est dédiée à sainte Clotilde ainsi qu'à sainte Valérie (vierge et martyre de Limoges).En 1897, à l'occasion du quatorzième centenaire du baptême de Clovis (dont la deuxième femme fut sainte Clotilde), l'église a été élevée à la dignité de « basilique mineure » par le pape Léon XIII.

Place Vauban
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Vauban
Paris, 75007

Embassy of Poland, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
57 rue Saint Dominique
Paris, 75007

L'ambassade de Pologne en France est la représentation diplomatique de la République de Pologne auprès de la République française. Elle est située au 1 rue de Talleyrand, dans le 7e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2015, Andrzej Byrt.BâtimentL'ambassade est située rue de Talleyrand, à Paris.La résidence de l'ambassadeur se trouve à quelques mètres dans l'hôtel de Monaco. Il s'agit d'un hôtel particulier du faubourg Saint-Germain à Paris. Situé près des Invalides, l'accès se fait rue Saint-Dominique par une allée privée. Il est construit en 1774 par Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart sur commande de Marie-Catherine Brignole qui vient de divorcer du prince Honoré III de Monaco. Après la Révolution française, le bâtiment abrite notamment l'ambassade d'Autriche. Il est ensuite largement modifié sous la monarchie de Juillet par William Williams-Hope.

Embassy of Poland, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
57 rue Saint Dominique
Paris, 75007

L'ambassade de Pologne en France est la représentation diplomatique de la République de Pologne auprès de la République française. Elle est située au 1 rue de Talleyrand, dans le 7e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, la capitale du pays. Son ambassadeur est, depuis 2015, Andrzej Byrt.BâtimentL'ambassade est située rue de Talleyrand, à Paris.La résidence de l'ambassadeur se trouve à quelques mètres dans l'hôtel de Monaco. Il s'agit d'un hôtel particulier du faubourg Saint-Germain à Paris. Situé près des Invalides, l'accès se fait rue Saint-Dominique par une allée privée. Il est construit en 1774 par Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart sur commande de Marie-Catherine Brignole qui vient de divorcer du prince Honoré III de Monaco. Après la Révolution française, le bâtiment abrite notamment l'ambassade d'Autriche. Il est ensuite largement modifié sous la monarchie de Juillet par William Williams-Hope.

La Tour-Maubourg
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
58 Boulevard de La Tour Maubourg 75007 Paris
Paris, 75007

01 45 51 47 26

La Tour-Maubourg is a station on line 8 of the Paris Métro. The station is located next to Les Invalides.The station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels, which is now on line 10) and Opéra. It is named after the Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg, which commemorates Marquis Victor de Fay de la Tour-Maubourg (1768-1850), who was a General under Napoleon, Minister for War after the Restoration and then Governor of Les Invalides from 1821 to 1830.

Sainte-Clotilde, Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
23 bis Rue las Cases
Paris, 75007

The Basilica of Saint Clotilde is a basilica church in Paris, located on the Rue Las Cases, in the area of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. It is best known for its imposing twin spires.HistoryConstruction of the church was first mooted by the Paris City Council on 16 February 1827. It was designed by architect F. C. Gau of Cologne in a neo-Gothic style. Work began in 1846, but Gau died in 1853, and the job was continued by Théodore Ballu who completed the church in 1857. It was opened on 30 November 1857 by Cardinal Morlot. The church was declared a minor basilica by Pope Leo XIII in 1896.The Pipe OrganSt. Clotilde is famous for the Aristide Cavaillé-Coll organ (1859, enlarged 1933 and electrified 1962) played by César Franck and the succession of famous composers who have been Organiste titulaire: César Franck 1859-1890 Gabriel Pierné 1890-1898 Charles Tournemire 1898-1939 Joseph-Ermend Bonnal 1942-1944 Jean Langlais 1945-1988 Pierre Cogen and Jacques Taddei 1987-1993 Jacques Taddei 1993-2012 Olivier Penin 2012-

École Militaire (Paris Métro)
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
42, avenue bosquet
Paris, 75007

École Militaire is a station on line 8 of the Paris Métro near the École Militaire (military school).The station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels, which is now on line 10) and Opéra.

Métro Paris - Concorde
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75007 Paris

Ambassade de Suisse
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
142, rue de Grenelle
Paris, 75007

0149556700

Maison de la Chimie
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
28 rue Saint-Dominique
Paris, 75007

The Maison de la Chimie is an international conference center in Paris, France, located near the National Assembly.The house is managed by a nonprofit association. Its primary objective is to assist and help scientists and engineers working in the field of chemistry, through the organization of meetings, colloquia and conferences.The house provides office space to various associations involved in scientific and technological fields.Halls and rooms are also rented for meetings whose topics lie outside the field of chemistry; these other usages actually represent 75% to 80% of the activity. Because of its central location in Paris, near the National Assembly and several ministries, the house is particularly sought for meetings with elected officials.See also Maison de la MutualitéExternal links Official site of the foundation Official site of the conference center

Ministry of Defence (France)
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
boulevard Valin
Paris, 75007

+33 4 94 06 95 00

The Ministry of Defence is the French department in charge of managing the French Armed Forces inside and outside French soil. It is an active member of NATO and European Defence Community. The actual Minister is Jean-Yves Le Drian.OrganizationMinister of DefenceThe head of the department is the Minister of Defence. He reports directly to the President of the Republic, the Commander-in-Chief of the French Armed Forces.His mission is to organize and manage the country Defense Policy in liaison with other departments. He is also in charge of mobilizing troops and managing the military infrastructure. He is responsible of the French Armed forces security to the Parliament.Chief of Defence StaffThe Chief of Defence Staff reports directly to the Minister. He is in charge of conducting operations, troops training, troops inspection, Programming the forces future, gathering and analyzing Intelligence, He is also in charge of maintaining relationships with other countries. The Chief of Defence Staff was held by French Navy Admiral Édouard Guillaud until February 2014 and is currently headed by French Army General Pierre de Villiers.

Eglise Saint Pierre Du Gros Caillou
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
92, Rue Saint-Dominique
Paris, 75007

(0033)144420404

Église Saint-Louis des Invalides
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
129 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
Paris, 75007

Embassy of Poland, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
57 rue Saint Dominique 75007 Pari
Paris, 75015

01 43 17 34 00

The Embassy of Poland in Paris is the diplomatic mission of the Republic of Poland to the French Republic. The chancery is located in the Hôtel de Monaco on the Rue de Talleyrand.The Hôtel de MonacoIn 1772 Princess Marie-Catherine de Brignole, having recently separated from her husband Honoré III, Prince of Monaco, purchased one of the last available plots of land in the central Parisian district of Saint Germain and instructed the notable architect Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart to build her a palace befitting her rank and worthy of her admiration as well as that of all passers-by, she passed this brief to him with the additional and express wish that the palace be both grander and more elaborate than the nearby Hôtel de Matignon.With this in mind Brongniart set about constructing a palace set around a Cour d'Honneur with a large garden to the rear and a monumental portico above the entrance. The palace was to be approached from the Rue Dominique, where he also built for the Princess an adjacent smaller guest palace, via an avenue of birches having first passed through a monumentally elaborate wrought iron screen. The interior was planned with the occupier's comfort in mind and to this end Brongniart designed the palace so that no room would be shrouded in darkness and that all of the major state rooms would be flooded with natural light, commanding views over either the Cour d'Honneur or to the rear over the gardens of the house. His design was hailed as a breakthrough in Parisian urban architecture and soon became the standard by which other architects of the day designed their grand edifices.

Rue de la Comète (Paris)
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Comète
Paris,

La rue de la Comète est une voie du arrondissement de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de la Comète est une voie publique située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Elle débute au 75 rue Saint-Dominique et se termine au 160 rue de Grenelle.

Rue de la Comète (Paris)
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Comète
Paris,

La rue de la Comète est une voie du arrondissement de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de la Comète est une voie publique située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Elle débute au 75 rue Saint-Dominique et se termine au 160 rue de Grenelle.

Square D'ajaccio
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
127 rue de Grenelle 75007 Paris
Paris, 75007

Hôtel de Lassay
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
128 Rue de l'Université
Paris, 75007

O Hôtel de Lassay é um palácio urbano de Paris situado na Rue de l'Université (Rua da Universidade), no 7º arrondissement da capital francesa. Actualmente serve de residência oficial ao presidente da Assembleia Nacional, a qual está instalada no vizinho Palais Bourbon.HistóriaA existência do Hôtel de Lassay deve-se a Armand de Madaillan, Marquês de Lassay (1652-1738), amigo, conselheiro e amante de Louise Françoise de Bourbon, Duquesa de Bourbon (1673-1743). Madaillan encomendou, em 1722, o projecto de um hôtel particulier a um italiano chamado Giardini, o qual morreu no mesmo ano. Giardini foi substituído por Pierre Cailleteau, apelidado de "Lassurance", falecido em 1724, e depois por Jean Aubert e Jacques V Gabriel. Acredita-se, actualmente, que foi Aubert o principal autor do palácio, assim como do adjacente Palais Bourbon e do Hôtel Biron (actual Museu Rodin).A construção desenvolveu-se entre 1726 e 1730. O palácio, situado entre a Rue de l'Université e o Sena, foi executado à italiana, ou seja, com um primeiro andar coberto por um tecto plano.

Hôtel de Clermont
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
69, Rue De Varenne
Paris, 75007

L’hôtel de Clermont est un hôtel particulier situé dans le arrondissement de Paris, 69 rue de Varenne. Il s'étale sur et abrite des sièges du gouvernement.HistoireDepuis 1948, l’hôtel particulier appartient à l’État. Il accueille d'abord la Haute Cour de Justice, le Commissariat à l'énergie atomique puis plusieurs ministères. Il est aujourd’hui occupé par le gouvernement français (relations avec le Parlement). Selon certaines rumeurs, celui-ci a voulu le vendre début 2012. Le 6 février 2014, le ministre Alain Vidalies inaugure un mur à l'effigie de tous les ministres qui ont occupé ce portefeuille depuis 1943.Il possède notamment un escalier en fer forgé, des plafonds peints et une salle à manger donnant sur un jardin d'un demi-hectare.

Institut Néerlandais
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
121 rue de Lille
Paris, 75007

The Institut Néerlandais is a non-profit institution in Paris devoted to the promotion of Dutch art and culture. One of the oldest foreign cultural centers in Paris, it was founded in 1957 by Frits Lugt. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the sole financier of the center announced its closure in 2013.

Institut Néerlandais
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
121 rue de Lille
Paris, 75007

The Institut Néerlandais is a non-profit institution in Paris devoted to the promotion of Dutch art and culture. One of the oldest foreign cultural centers in Paris, it was founded in 1957 by Frits Lugt. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the sole financier of the center announced its closure in 2013.

Lodging Near Dôme des Invalides

Place de l'Opéra
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'opéra
Paris, 75009

The Place de l'Opéra is a square in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, at the junction of boulevard des Italiens, boulevard des Capucines, avenue de l'Opéra, rue Auber, rue Halévy, rue de la Paix and rue du Quatre-Septembre. It was built at the same time as the Opéra Garnier (designed by Charles Garnier), which is sited on it and after which it is named. Both structures were part of the Haussmannian redesign of Paris under Napoleon III of France.

Le cercle national des armees (CNA)
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
8 place Saint Augustin
Paris, 75008

Thoumieux
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
79 rue Saint Dominique
Paris, 75007

01 47 05 49 75

Hotel Salomon de Rothschild
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
11, rue Berryer
Paris, 75008

+33 (0)1 71 93 75 37

Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
11, rue Berryer
Paris, 75008

+33 (0)1 71 93 75 37

Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild at 11. rue Berryer in the 8th arrondissement in Paris, France, is a former residence of (1843–1922), the widow of Salomon James de Rothschild of the Rothschild banking family of France. Designed by Leon Ohnet and constructed between 1872 and 1878, it is located in the heart of Paris, near the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.On her death in 1922, the Jewish Adèle von Rothschild bequeathed the property to the French government fine arts administration rather than to her only child, Hélène de Rothschild, whom she had disinherited for marrying a Roman Catholic.The hotel was the site of a presidential assassination on 6 May 1932. The French President, Paul Doumer, was at a book fair in the hotel when a mentally unstable Russian émigré, Paul Gorguloff, opened fire at him. Doumer died the following morning.Today the building is home to Centre National de la Photographie and its renowned garden is open to the public. The following cultural and socio-educational organizations currently are in the building: A.D.A.G.P (Ste des Auteurs Arts Graphiques et Plastiques) Foundation Albert Gleizes Foundation Nationale des Arts Graphiques Plastiques (F.N.A.G.P.) Les Amis de Nogent Maison des Artistes Société Nationale des Beaux Arts Syndicat National des Sculpteurs

Citadines Tour Eiffel Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
132 boulevard de Grenelle
Paris, 75015

+33 (0)1 53 95 60 00

Votre Apart'hotel L'Apart'hotel est situé dans un quartier très vivant de la capitale, à peu de distance de l’Unesco, des ministères de la place de Fontenoy, ou encore de la zone d’activités du quai André Citroën, du parc des expositions Quai Branly et de la Porte de Versailles. Classée 3*, cette résidence vous propose pour vos séjours 104 appartements sur 7 étages, soit 84 studios pour 1 à 2 personnes et 20 deux-pièces pour 1 à 4 personnes. Tous sont climatisés. Type de couchage dans les studios : lit double ou deux lits simples. Type de couchage dans les appartements : canapé convertible dans le séjour et lit double ou deux lits simples dans la chambre. Vivre dans le quartier Typiquement parisien avec ses ruelles, ses marchés de plein air, ses cafés et restaurants traditionnels, le quartier autour de l'Apart'hotel vous permet d'apprécier également les grands espaces verts du Champ-de-Mars, mais encore les bords de Seine (deux stations de métro) ou des Invalides (trois stations). Liaison directe en métro avec le Parc des Princes. Votre appartement et vos services Tous les studios et appartements de la résidence sont dotés d'une salle de bains avec sèche-cheveux (WC séparés dans les deux-pièces 1 à 4 personnes), d'un espace cuisine entièrement équipé (plaques, four micro-ondes/grill, réfrigérateur, lave-vaisselle…), d'une climatisation individuelle, d'un bureau de travail, d'une TV avec chaînes câblées, d'une chaîne hi-fi ou d'un lecteur DVD (station iPod dans les logements Club), d'un téléphone avec ligne directe, d'un coffre-fort. Le linge de maison est fourni (changement et ménage gratuits une fois par semaine). Service ménage à la carte (payant). Les lits sont faits à votre arrivée. La résidence n'accepte pas les animaux domestiques. ~~~ Choice of Apart'hotel The 3-star establishment offers you 104 fully air-conditioned apartments in over 7 floors, including 84 Studios for 1 or 2 guests, and 20 One-Bedroom apartments for up to 4 guests. The Studios are furnished with either a double bed or 2 single beds. The One-Bedroom apartments have a sofa bed in the lounge, and a double bed or 2 single beds in the bedroom. Ideal Location Typically Parisian, the area is surrounded with open-air markets, traditional cafés and restaurants. Enjoy your stroll around the large public park at Champ-de-Mars. The banks of the Seine is just 2 metro stations away and Invalides is 3 stations away. Parc des Princes is directly accessible by metro. Comfort and Convenience All apartments are fully air-conditioned that include a bathroom inclusive of a hairdryer, a separate toilet for the One-Bedroom apartments and a fully-equipped kitchen area with stove, microwave oven, dishwasher and fridge. The apartments comes with either Hi-Fi systems or DVD player (IPod dock station in Club Apartments) , flat screen TVs with cable channels, safe deposit box and direct-line phones. Linen and towels are provided and complimentary changed once a week for stays of 7 days or more. Additional housekeeping service is available and charged upon request. Pets are not allowed in the residence.

Paris Tour Eifel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Champ de Mars
Paris, 75007

0 892 70 12 39

Bertie
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
6 rue Édouard VII
Paris, 75009

0153055055

Arc De Triomphe Etoile, Paris
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Paris, 75008

Pont Royal
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Pont Royal
Paris, 75007

The Pont Royal is a bridge crossing the river Seine in Paris. It is the third oldest bridge in Paris, after the Pont Neuf and the Pont Marie.LocationThe Pont Royal links the Right Bank by the Pavillon de Flore with the Left Bank of Paris between rue du Bac and the rue de Beaune. The bridge is constructed with five elliptical arches en plein cintre. A hydrographic ladder, indicating floods' highest level in Paris, is visible on the last pier nearest each bank.HistoryIn 1632, the entrepreneur Pierre Pidou directed the construction of a wooden toll-bridge which would be called Pont Sainte-Anne (in deference to Anne of Austria) or Pont Rouge (due to its color). It was designed to replace the Tuileries ferry upon which the rue du Bac (bac meaning ferry in French) owes its name. The ferry had been offering crossings since 1550. Fragile, this bridge of fifteen arches would be repaired for the first time in 1649, completely redone two years later, burnt in 1654, flooded in 1656, completely rebuilt in 1660, propped up in 1673 and finally carried away by a flood in February 1684. Madame de Sévigné reported that this last incident caused the loss of eight of the bridge's arches.

Le Vraymonde, Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
4, rue d'Anjou
Paris,

01 83 96 88 70

Le restaurant Le Vraymonde crée l’événement à Paris en inaugurant une approche contemporaine de la gastronomie centrée sur la dégustation. L’idée fondatrice est de proposer une restauration basée sur l’expérience et la découverte de nouvelles saveurs, l’évocation d’un moment unique, une ouverture sur de nouveaux horizons.

Four Seasons Hôtel
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
9 Rue Lincoln
Paris, 75008

04262266788

114, Le Bristol, Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75008

01 53 43 43 00

Le Village by CA
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
55 rue de la Boétie
Paris, 75008

Ramada Paris Tour eiffel
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
102 Boulevard de Grenelle
Paris, 75015

01 40 59 90 90

Le Royal Garden - Champs Élysées
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
220 Rue du Faubourg St Honoré
Paris, 75008

Pont Royal
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Pont Royal 75007 Paris
Paris, 75007

+33-1-42 84 70 00

Le pont Royal est un pont français situé à Paris et traversant la Seine. C'est le troisième plus ancien pont de la ville, après le pont Neuf et le pont Marie. Ce monument fait l’objet d’un classement au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.SituationIl relie la rive droite au niveau du pavillon de Flore à la rive gauche entre la rue du Bac et la rue de Beaune. Il a pour voisins, en amont, le pont du Carrousel, et en aval, la passerelle Léopold-Sédar-Senghor.Ce site est desservi par la station de métro Tuileries.HistoireUn bac pour traverser la Seine est autorisé par lettres patentes par le roi Henri II le.Après avoir assisté à un accident du bac qui traversait la Seine dans le prolongement de la rue du Bac au cours d'une promenade, Louis XIII décida la construction d'un pont à cet emplacement.Pont Rouge en 1632En 1632, Pierre Pidou, secrétaire de la Chambre du roi et premier commis de Louis Le Barbier, a entrepris la réalisation d'un pont en bois à péage sur cet emplacement, qui sera appelé pont Sainte-Anne (en référence à Anne d'Autriche), pont Rouge (en raison de sa couleur) ou pont Barbier (du nom du financier qui a été le premier promoteur immobilier de Paris qui l'avait fait construire).

Rue De Vaugirard Paris Xv
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
186 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

L'appartement Ticolas
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
14, Rue de Tilsitt
Paris, 75008

+33171766593

Hôtel Marcel Dassault
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
7 Rond Point des Champs Elysées
Paris, 75008

Royal Phare Hotel
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
40 Av la Motte Picquet
Paris, 75007

01 47 05 57 30

Grenelle Tour Eiffel Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
140 bd de Grenelle 75015 Paris
Paris, 75015

Rue d'Assas
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
31 Rue d'Assis
Paris, 75006

Rue d'Assas is a street in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, named after Nicolas-Louis d'Assas.Features Musée Edouard Branly (at #21) Musée "Bible et Terre Sainte" (at #21) Main campus of Panthéon-Assas University (at #92) Zadkine Museum (at #100) Jardin du Luxembourg: rue d'Assas borders the Jardin between rue Guynemer and rue Auguste-ComteNotable peopleJeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes lived at #8.Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi, the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty, had his last residence and studio at #82.

Castille Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
33-37 Rue Cambon
Paris, 75001

01 44 58 44 58

The Castille Paris is a 5 star hotel in Paris, France owned by the Starhotels group and marketed by Preferred Hotels and Resorts. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, between Place de la Concorde and Place Vendôme, adjacent to Chanel’s headquarters. The hotel has 108 rooms (of which 21 are suites) and the hotel's meeting rooms seat 70 people.

Hotel Amelie
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
5, rue Amélie 75007 PARIS
Paris, 75007

+33 1 45 51 74 75

Hôtel de la Marine
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
2 rue Royale
Paris, 75008

The hôtel de la Marine is a building on place de la Concorde in Paris, to the east of Rue Royale. It was built between 1757 and 1774 on what was then known as place Louis XV, with a façade by Ange-Jacques Gabriel, Premier architecte du Roi and designer of the square. The identical building to its west now houses the Hôtel de Crillon.The building works were led by Jacques-Germain Soufflot. Its two pediments contain allegories of Magnificence and Felicity by Guillaume II Coustou and Michel-Ange Slodtz. It originally belonged wholly to the crown, at first being used by the Garde-Meuble, whose galleries were open to the public from 9 am to 1 pm on the first Tuesday of each month between Easter and All Saints' Day. It also housed a chapel, a library, workshops, stables and many apartments, including those of the intendant of the Garde-Meuble – at first Pierre Élisabeth de Fontanieu then Marc-Antoine Thierry de Ville-d'Avray .When the Government was forced to join Louis XVI in quitting Versailles and setting up in the palais des Tuileries, the secrétaire d'État à la Marine, César Henri de la Luzerne, was hosted at the Garde-Meuble by his cousin Thierry de Ville d'Avray. Thus, from 1789, it housed the naval ministry. Led by admiral Decrès, the ministry considerably expanded its offices until it occupied the whole building.

Restaurant L'Ardoise 5 Etoiles
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
28, rue du Mont Thabor
Paris, 75001

Public Transportation Near Dôme des Invalides

Pont de l'Alma
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Pont de l'Alma
Paris, 75007

Pont de l'Alma is a road bridge in Paris across the Seine. It was named to commemorate the Battle of Alma during the Crimean War, in which the Ottoman-Franco-British alliance achieved victory over the Russian army on 20 September 1854.HistoryConstructionConstruction of an arch bridge took place between 1854 and 1856. It was designed by Paul-Martin Gallocher de Lagalisserie and was inaugurated by Napoleon III on 2 April 1856. Each side of both of the two piers was decorated with a statue of military nature: a Zouave and a grenadier by Georges Diébolt, and a skirmisher and an artilleryman by Arnaud.Zouave statue and floodingThe general public took the original bridge as a measuring instrument for water levels in times of flooding on the Seine: access to the footpaths by the river embankments usually was closed when the Seine's level reached the feet of the Zouave; when the water hit his thighs, the river was unnavigable. During the great flood of the Seine in 1910, the level reached his shoulders. The French Civil Service used the Pont de la Tournelle, not the Pont de l'Alma, to gauge flood levels, and since 1868 uses the Pont d'Austerlitz.

Tour Montparnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Avenue du Maine 33
Paris, 75015

Tour Maine-Montparnasse, also commonly named Tour Montparnasse, is a 210m office skyscraper located in the Montparnasse area of Paris, France. Constructed from 1969 to 1973, it was the tallest skyscraper in France until 2011, when it was surpassed by the 231m Tour First., it is the 17th tallest building in the European Union. The tower was designed by architects Eugène Beaudouin, Urbain Cassan and Louis Hoym de Marien and built by Campenon Bernard.LocationBuilt on top of the Montparnasse – Bienvenüe Paris Métro station, the 59 floors of the tower are mainly occupied by offices. The 56th floor, with a restaurant called le Ciel de Paris, and the terrace on the top floor, are open to the public for viewing the city. The view covers a radius of 40km; aircraft can be seen taking off from Orly Airport. The guard rail, to which various antennae are attached, can be pneumatically lowered.CriticismThe tower's simple architecture, large proportions and monolithic appearance have been often criticised for being out of place in Paris's urban landscape. As a result, two years after its completion the construction of buildings over seven stories high in the city centre was banned.

Starbucks Coffee Gare Saint-Lazare
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
gare saint lazare
Paris, 75008

Indiana Club Gaîté Paris Montparnasse
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
77 Avenue du Maine
Paris, 75014

01 43 22 50 46

Gare Montparnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
04 rue du Départ
Paris, 75015

0140470809

Le Saint Lazare
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
104 rue Saint-Lazare 75009 Paris
Paris, 75008

Saint-Lazare est une station des lignes 3, 12, 13 et 14 du métro de Paris ; elle est située en limite des 8ᵉ et 9ᵉ arrondissements de Paris. Constituant longtemps la station la plus fréquentée de la capitale durant le XXᵉ siècle, elle est devenue depuis la seconde par sa fréquentation après Gare du Nord, avec 46,8 millions de voyageurs entrants en 2011.

Charles de Gaulle – Étoile
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Avenue Des Champs-elysées
Paris, 75009

Charles de Gaulle – Étoile is a station on Paris Métro Line 1 and of the RER urban rail network. It lies on the boundary of the 8th, 16th, and 17th arrondissements of Paris. Originally called simply Étoile, after its location at Place de l'Étoile, it took on the additional name of President Charles de Gaulle from 1970.The platforms are built beneath Place de l'Étoile, which is situated at the end of the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. The Arc de Triomphe is in the centre of the Place. Lines 1 and 2 have two side platforms each, while the terminus on Line 6 is a single track with two platforms situated in a loop; passengers alight on the left platform and board on the right. Trains depart immediately from this station and make a longer stop at Kléber.HistoryAlthough Line 1 had opened on 19 July 1900, Étoile station only opened on 1 September that year, being followed quickly by the Line 6 station and the line 2 station . The RER line A station, 30 m deeper, opened on 21 February 1970, initially as the terminus of a shuttle from La Défense. After the death of Charles de Gaulle on 13 November 1970, Place de l'Étoile was renamed Place Charles de Gaulle and the station was renamed as Charles de Gaulle – Étoile. The RER was extended to Auber on 23 November 1971.

Saint-Lazare
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
104 rue Saint-Lazare 75009 Paris
Paris, 75008

Saint-Lazare is a station on the Paris Métro serving lines 3, 12, 13 and 14 located on the border of the 8th and 9th arrondissements. It is the second busiest station of the metro system after Gare du Nord with 39 million passengers annually and is the western terminus of line 14.The station offers connections to the following other stations: Gare Saint-Lazare (SNCF) Haussmann – Saint-Lazare on RER line E Havre - Caumartin on lines 3 and 9 Saint-Augustin on line 9 The station is named after the mainline railway station, which is situated in the Rue Saint-Lazare. It is in the commercial centre of Paris, near the major department stores.HistoryThe station opened on 14 October 1904, four days after the opening of the first section of line 3 between Père Lachaise and Villiers.

Ternes
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Place des Ternes
Paris, 75017

Ternes is a station on Paris Métro Line 2, under the Place des Ternes on the border of the 8th and 17th arrondissement of Paris.The station was opened on 7 October 1902 as part of the extension of line 2 from Étoile to Anvers. The name of the street derives from Villa Externa (Latin for "external house"), a medieval farm and residence of the Bishop of Paris outside the city, that became the name of the locality, which was originally part of Saint-Denis, then Neuilly, and was finally annexed by Paris in 1860. The Barrière des Ternes was a gate (also known as the Barrière du Roule) at the same location built for the collection of taxation as part of the Wall of the Farmers-General; the gate was built between 1784 and 1788 and demolished in 1859.

Pasteur (Paris Métro)
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
179 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

Pasteur is a station on lines 6 and 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement. The platforms on both lines are underground, although line 6 becomes elevated just to the northwest of the station. Nearby are the Pasteur Institute and the Lycée Buffon (school).HistoryThe station opened on 24 April 1906 with the opening of the extension of line 2 Sud from Passy to Place d'Italie. On 14 October 1907 line 2 Sud became part of line 5. On 12 October 1942 the section of line 5 between Étoile and Place d'Italie, including Pasteur was transferred from line 5 to line 6 in order to separate the underground and elevated sections of the metro (because the latter were more vulnerable to air attack during World War II).The line 12 platforms opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro.

Odessa Montparnasse
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
28 Rue D Odessa
Paris, 75014

01 43 20 64 78

Duroc (Paris Métro)
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
1 boulevard de Montparnasse
Paris, 75007

Duroc is a station on lines 10 and 13 of the Paris Métro on the borders of the 6th, 7th and 15th arrondissement.The line 10 station was opened on 30 December 1923 as part of the first section of the ligne circulaire interieur (inner circular line) from Invalides to Croix Rouge (a station east of Sèvres - Babylone, which was closed during World War II). This line was planned by Fulgence Bienvenüe to connect the city's six main railway stations, with Duroc presumably intended to serve the Gare de Montparnasse, although it is 500 metres away. This project was eventually abandoned and on 27 July 1937, the section from Duroc to Invalides was transferred to become the first section of old line 14, which was connected under the Seine and incorporated into line 13 on 9 November 1976. The section between Duroc and Croix Rouge, by that time extended east to Jussieu remained as line 10, which was on the same day (27 July 1937) was extended west from Duroc to La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle.

École Militaire (Paris Métro)
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
42, avenue bosquet
Paris, 75007

École Militaire is a station on line 8 of the Paris Métro near the École Militaire (military school).The station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels, which is now on line 10) and Opéra.

Commerce
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue du commerce
Paris, 75015

Commerce is a station on line 8 of the Paris Métro in the Rue du Commerce, at the intersection with the Place du Commerce in the 15th arrondissement.The station was opened on 27 July 1937 as part of the extension of line 8 from La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle to Balard.The rue du Commerce, as its name suggests, is a shopping street in the district of Grenelle. The whole span of the street, from Motte-Picquet to the Eglise Saint-Jean-Baptiste, is occupied by a mix of high-street shopping, amongst which about 20 national and international brands, and small, typically parisian food stores and cafés. After major real estate development in the 1990s and early 2000s, the street and surrounding neighborhood have managed to maintain much of their peripheral faubourg or small-town feel while prospering as one of the two or three major centers for population attraction in the 15th arrondissement.The center section of the place du Commerce is occupied by a small urban park.The street is very narrow; when the station was built underneath it, the platforms had to be built offset from each other because of the limited space (as for the Métro station Liège).Commerce station has two accesses, one on each side of the Place du Commerce. Both accesses are entrance/exit types and both lead to a central underground hall with ticket vending machines and information. The southern access is equipped with a street-bound mechanical elevator.

Rue Saint-Lazare
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Lazare
Paris, 75009

The Rue Saint-Lazare is a street in the 8th and 9th arrondissements of Paris. It starts at 9 Rue Bourdaloue and 1 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, and ends at Place Gabriel-Péri and Rue de Rome.HistoryThis street already existed in 1700 under the name of rue des Porcherons or rue d'Argenteuil, and connected the villages of Roule and Ville-L’Évêque to the village of Porcherons. In 1734 it was still only lined with few buildings. The present name dates from 1770 and comes from the Maison Saint-Lazare toward which it led (via the rues Lamartine, Bleue, and Paradis) and which had been used as a leprosarium since the Middle Ages; it was converted into the Prison Saint-Lazare in 1793. It stood at the current location of no 117 rue du Faubourg-Saint-Denis, in the 10th arrondissement.A ministerial decision of 12 Fructidor V (29 August 1797) fixed the minimum width of the street at 10 meters. This width was increased to 11 meters by a royal decree of 3 August 1838. An order of 3 September 1843 declared the public utility of expansion to 20 meters to the right of the properties at numbers 115-121 to create the Cour du Havre.The Gare Saint-Lazare was built in 1837. An alley, the "Impasse Bony", created in 1826 and located at the site of the Hotel Terminus, was used for unloading luggage. The Cour de Rome, in front of the station on the west side, encompassed the old "Impasse d’Argenteuil", which opened onto the Rue du Rocher.

Assemblée Nationale
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
7,Rue Andre Antoine
Paris, 75007

06 16 54 19 99

Assemblée Nationale is a station on Line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 7th arrondissement, named after the nearby French National Assembly.The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. It was called Chambre des Députés ("Chamber of Deputies", the former name of the French National Assembly) until 1989.

Volontaires
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75015

Volontaires is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the 15th arrondissement. It is located at the junction of the Rue des Volontaires with the Rue de Vaugirard.The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. It is named after the Rue des Volontaires.

Ecole Maternelle Publique (Mairie 7e arrondissement)
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
14 Rue Eblé
Paris, 75007

01 45 67 15 33

L Atelier Du Sourcil
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
12 rue Littré
Paris, 75017

Av. de la Motte-Picquet
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
29 Av. de la Motte-Picquet
Paris,

Centre Bus CXN
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
10 rue Charles lecocq 75015 paris
Paris, 75015

Keolis
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
9 Rue de Caumartin
Paris, 75009

Keolis is the largest private sector French transport group. It runs passenger railways, tramways, bus networks, funiculars, trolley buses, and airport services. Based in Paris, Keolis is owned by the SNCF (French National Railways Corporation) at 70% and the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec which is translated as Quebec Deposit & Investment Fund (public pension plans in the province of Quebec) at 30%.In 2013, Keolis turned over €5.1 billion. As at December 2013, Keolis employed 54,600 people in France, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, India, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States. It is the largest provider of public-transportation services in France.OperationsAustraliaKeolis holds a 51% shareholding in Keolis Downer, which has operated the Melbourne tram network since November 2009. Keolis Downer has operated the G:link light rail line on the Gold Coast since July 2014.In March 2015, Keolis Downer purchased bus operator Australian Transit Enterprises which operates the Hornibrook Bus Lines, Link SA, Path Transit and SouthLink operations with 930 buses.CanadaKeolis is involved in the operation of Quebec intercity bus company Orléans Express.

Religious Center Near Dôme des Invalides

La Madeleine, Paris
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, 75008

L'église de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendôme, and to the west Saint-Augustin, Paris. The closest métro station is Madeleine. 15px 15px 15px 15pxHistoryThe site of this edifice, centred at the end of rue Royale, a line-of-sight between Gabriel's twin hôtels in the Place de la Concorde, required a suitably monumental end from the time that square was established in 1755, as Place Louis XV. The settlement around the site was called Ville l'Évêque, for it had belonged to the Bishop of Paris since the time of Philip II of France, when Bishop Maurice de Sully seized the synagogue that stood on the site from the Jews of Paris in 1182, and consecrated it a church dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The site in the suburban faubourg had been annexed to the city of Paris in 1722.

Missions Étrangères de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
128 rue du Bac
Paris, 75007

01 44 39 10 40

La Madeline Church
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, 75008

01 44 51 69 00

Forum104
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
104, rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

01 45 44 01 87

Le Forum104 est une association 1901 qui anime un espace culturel et interspirituel au cœur de Paris Il gère un espace « maison des associations » où celles-ci peuvent disposer de salles pour leurs activités propres. Il propose un programme indépendant de celui des associations qu’il accueille.

Bagels & Brownies
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
12 rue Notre Dame des Champs
Paris, 75006

0142224415

Eglise Saint Pierre Du Gros Caillou
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
92, Rue Saint-Dominique
Paris, 75007

(0033)144420404

Chapelle Notre Dame Des Anges
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
102 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

Hotel Saint James and Albany, rue de Rivoli, Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
202 rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires Aux Comptes - Cncc
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
16 Av de Messine
Paris, 75008

01 44 77 82 82

Monastère des Clarisses de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
5 Villa de SAXE
Paris, 75007

03 44 70 17 00

Local Business Near Dôme des Invalides

La cour d'honneur des Invalides
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
129 Rue de Grenelle
Paris, France 75007

Église Saint-Louis des Invalides
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
129 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
Paris, France 75007

Les Invalides, The Military Museum And Tomb Of Napoleon
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
129 Rue de Grenelle
Paris, France 75007

Palacio Nacional De Los Invalidos
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
129 Rue de Grenelle
Paris, France 75007

Place des Invalides
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Place des Invalides, Paris
Paris, France 75007

La Nuit aux Invalides
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
129 rue de grenelle 75007 PARIS
Paris, France 75007

0665643534

Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Santé
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
127 rue de Grenelle
Paris, France 75007

01 44 38 38 38

Ambassade de Suisse
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
142, rue de Grenelle
Paris, France 75007

0149556700

La Source
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
restaurant
Paris, France 75007

Service d'Information du Gouvernement
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
19 rue Constantine 75007
Paris, France 75007

Square D'ajaccio
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
127 rue de Grenelle 75007 Paris
Paris, France 75007

La Tour-Maubourg
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
58 Boulevard de La Tour Maubourg 75007 Paris
Paris, France 75007

01 45 51 47 26

La Tour-Maubourg is a station on line 8 of the Paris Métro. The station is located next to Les Invalides.The station was opened on 13 July 1913 as part of the original section of Line 8 between Beaugrenelle (now Charles Michels, which is now on line 10) and Opéra. It is named after the Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg, which commemorates Marquis Victor de Fay de la Tour-Maubourg (1768-1850), who was a General under Napoleon, Minister for War after the Restoration and then Governor of Les Invalides from 1821 to 1830.

Best Western Tour Eiffel Invalides
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
35 Boulevard Latour Maubourg
Paris, France 75007

01 45 56 10 78

Conseil Superieur Du Notariat
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
60 boulevard de la Tour Maubourg
Paris, France 75007

0661613223

Hôtel de Monaco à Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
57, rue saint dominique
Paris, France 75007

Consulat du Chili
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
64 Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg
Paris, France 75007

Des Poissons Si Grands
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
160 Rue de Grenelle
Paris, France 75007

0033.01.47.53.96.95

Schlumberger
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
137, rue de l'Université
Paris, France 75007

Rue Saint-Dominique
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Dominique
Paris, France 75007

The rue Saint-Dominique is a street in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. It was formerly known as chemin de la Longue Raye (1355), chemin des Treilles (1433), chemin Herbu (des Moulins à Vent) (1523), chemin de l'Oseraie (1527), chemin du Port (1530), chemin des Vaches (1542), chemin de la Justice and chemin des Charbonniers. It was renamed rue Saint-Dominique in 1643 after the Dominican monastery set up a few years earlier near the eastern end of the street (now absorbed by the Boulevard Saint-Germain), whose only remnant is the église Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin on the place Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin (called place des Jacobins until 1802, after the Dominicans).In 1670, Jeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes was born at number 33, the Hôtel de Luynes. It is now destroyed.The Rue Saint-Dominique is crossed by the Esplanade des Invalides.Popular cultureThe Irish musician Rob Smith released a song in March 2011 called "Rue Sainte-Dominique". The music video was shot on the street and surrounding area.

Moïcani Saint-Dominique
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
48 rue Saint-dominique
Paris, France 75007

0145511975

MOÏCANI LE DERNIER DES MOHICANS DE LA QUALITE MOÏCANI : Un pantalonier « Haut de Gamme » à votre écoute. Les plus beaux tissus ( Griffes Loropiana/ Cerruti 1881) pour des coupes adaptées et une fabrication soignée Made In France. Pantalons Cigarette, Pantacourts, Corsaires, Jeans, Pantalons à Ponts, Pantalons Ronds, Pantalons à Bretelles, Jodhpur etc…Mais aussi Jupes, Robes, Tuniques, Gilets, Vestes, Chemises etc…