EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Hermès, Paris | Tourist Information


24 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Paris, France 75008


Hermès International S.A., Hermes of Paris, or simply Hermès is a French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer established in 1837, today specializing in leather, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewellery, watches and ready-to-wear. Its logo, since the 1950s, is of a Duc carriage with horse. Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski is the creative director.HistoryDesignersThe designers throughout the company's history have included Lola Prusac, Jacques Delahaye, Catherine de Karolyi, Monsieur Levaillant, Nicole de Vesian, Eric Bergère, Claude Brouet, Tan Giudicelli, Marc Audibet, Mariot Chane, Martin Margiela, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christophe Lemaire, Véronique Nichanian (current menswear designer), Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski.Beginnings in the 19th centuryThierry Hermès (1801–1878) was born in Krefeld (Germany) to a French father and a German mother. The family moved to France in 1828. In 1837, Thierry Hermès first established Hermès as a harness workshop in the Grands Boulevards quarter of Paris, dedicated to serving European noblemen. He created high-quality wrought harnesses and bridles for the carriage trade, winning several awards including the first prize in its class in 1855 and again in 1867 at the Expositions Universelles in Paris.Hermès's son, Charles-Émile Hermès (1835–1919), took over management from his father and moved the shop in 1880 to 24 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré where it remains to this day. With the help of his sons Adolphe and Émile-Maurice, Charles-Émile introduced saddlery and started selling his products retail. The company catered to the élite of Europe, North Africa, Russia, Asia, and the Americas. In 1900, the firm offered the Haut à Courroies bag, specially designed for riders to carry their saddles with them.

City Near Hermès

Place Saint-Sulpice
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint-Sulpice
Paris, 75006

La place Saint-Sulpice est une place du arrondissement de Paris.HistoireLors de la construction de la façade actuelle de l'église Saint-Sulpice au, l'architecte Giovanni Niccolo Servandoni prévoit la création d'une place monumentale en demi-cercle, de de large sur de long. Ce projet n'est pas réalisé mais un espace prolongeant le parvis est débuté en 1757. En 1767, un emprunt est souscrit par la ville après autorisation du roi pour entreprendre les expropriations et les travaux d'aménagement.Au, plusieurs plans sont proposés pour achever la place. Un plan adopté par le ministre de l'Intérieur le 26 thermidor An VIII (14 août 1800), confirmé par un arrêté des consuls du 16 vendémiaire an IX (8 octobre 1800) prévoit une place semi-circulaire qui doit être réalisé dans un délai de six ans. Un arrêté du 25 juin 1806 annule ce plan et prévoit cette fois une place rectangulaire dont le plan est approuvé par le ministre de l'intérieur le 19 octobre 1806. Un nouveau plan, prévoyant une place rectangulaire aux dimensions plus importantes, est adopté le 19 juillet 1808. Une décision ministérielle du 20 décembre 1810 prévoit que la place Saint-Sulpice soit portée jusqu'à la rue du Pot-de-Fer (actuelle rue Bonaparte). Un décret du 24 février 1811 ordonne l'achèvement de cette place dans le courant de la même année. Les dispositions arrêtées en 1810 ont été confirmées par une décision ministérielle du 9 mai 1812. La place est en partie aménagée à l'emplacement de l'ancien séminaire Saint-Sulpice, construit au.En 1838, la place est nivelée et plantée d'arbres. De 1843 à 1848, la fontaine Saint-Sulpice est érigée au centre de la place par l'architecte Louis Visconti.

Catherine Labouré
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
basilique médaille miraculeuse
Paris,

Saint Catherine Labouré, D.C.. (May 2, 1806 - December 31, 1876) (born Zoé Labouré) was a member of the Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul and a Marian visionary who relayed the request from the Blessed Virgin Mary to create the Miraculous Medal worn by millions of Christians, both Roman Catholic and Protestant.LifeShe was born in the Burgundy region of France to Pierre Labouré, a farmer, and Louise Madeleine Gontard, the ninth of 11 living children. Catherine's mother died on October 9, 1815, when Catherine was just nine years old. It is said that after her mother's funeral, Catherine picked up a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and kissed it saying, "Now you will be my mother." Her father's sister offered to care for his two youngest children, Catherine and Tonine. After he agreed, the sisters moved to their aunt's house at Saint-Rémy, a village nine kilometers from their home.She was extremely devout, of a somewhat romantic nature, given to visions and intuitive insights. As a young woman, she became a member of the nursing order founded by Saint Vincent de Paul. She chose the Daughters of Charity after a dream about St. Vincent De Paul.VisionsVincent de PaulIn April 1830, the remains of St. Vincent de Paul were translated to the Vincentian church in Paris. The solemnities included a novena. On three successive evenings, upon returning from the church to the Rue du Bac, Catherine reportedly experienced in the convent chapel, a vision of what she took to be the heart of St. Vincent above a shrine containing a relic of bone from his right arm. Each time the heart appeared a different color, white, red, and crimson. She interpreted this to mean that the Vincentian communities would prosper, and that there would be a change of government. The convent chaplain advised her to forget the matter.

YIRIWA - Concours Photo Gabon
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
31 avenue de Ségur
Paris, 75007

YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur, est une association à but non lucratif, régie par la loi 1901. Cette jeune association a pour rôle de préserver la paix et l'environnement dans le monde en général, avec une prédilection pour l'Afrique. Consciente que l'empreinte écologique de l‘homme sur la nature, qui a pour conséquence directe d'impacter le climat et l'environnement. YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur , a rejoint le collectif des associations écologiques, décidé à agir pour mettre un frein aux émissions abusives des gaz à effet de serre (GES), responsable du réchauffement climatique. L'association favorise la communication, l'échange, le débat, la diffusion de l'information et sensibilise aux enjeux de la préservation de notre écosystème pour un développement viable, équitable et durable.

YIRIWA - Concours Photo Gabon
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
31 avenue de Ségur
Paris, 75007

YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur, est une association à but non lucratif, régie par la loi 1901. Cette jeune association a pour rôle de préserver la paix et l'environnement dans le monde en général, avec une prédilection pour l'Afrique. Consciente que l'empreinte écologique de l‘homme sur la nature, qui a pour conséquence directe d'impacter le climat et l'environnement. YIRIWA - Afrique le Meilleur , a rejoint le collectif des associations écologiques, décidé à agir pour mettre un frein aux émissions abusives des gaz à effet de serre (GES), responsable du réchauffement climatique. L'association favorise la communication, l'échange, le débat, la diffusion de l'information et sensibilise aux enjeux de la préservation de notre écosystème pour un développement viable, équitable et durable.

Boulevard De Sant Germain De Près
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Jacob
Paris,

Paul Rue De Buci
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
77 Rue de Seine
Paris, 75006

Ambassade d'Italie en France
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
51, rue de Varenne
Paris, 75007

L'ambassade d'Italie en France est la représentation diplomatique de la République italienne auprès de la République française. Elle est située dans l'hôtel de Boisgelin au 51 rue de Varenne à Paris. Son ambassadeur est, depuis le, Giandomenico Magliano.ConsulatsL’Italie possède des consulats généraux à Lille, Lyon, Metz, Nice, Paris, Toulouse et Marseille.Voir aussiArticles connexes Ministère des Affaires étrangères italien Ambassade de France en Italie Relations entre la France et l'ItalieLien externe ambparigi.esteri.it, site de l'ambassade d'Italie en France

Marrakech
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Marrakech, Morocco
Paris,

Human Hair Gabon
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 95000

Human Hair Gabon
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 95000

St Pierre Des Fleurs
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Conseillère Culinaire Tupperware
Paris,

Blogs Utili
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
louvre
Paris, 75001

0800088539

Parigi Consiglia vi guiderà alla scoperta di Parigi dando i consigli più utili per preparare al meglio il vostro viaggio (aerei hotel itinerari monumenti)

Louvre Palace
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75058

The Louvre Palace is a former royal palace located on the Right Bank of the Seine in Paris, between the Tuileries Gardens and the church of Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois. Originally a fortress built in the medieval period, it became a royal palace in the fourteenth century under Charles V and was used from time to time by the kings of France as their main Paris residence. Its present structure has evolved in stages since the 16th century. In 1793 part of the Louvre became a public museum, now the celebrated Musée du Louvre, which has expanded to occupy most of the building.

Tuileries Palace
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Right Bank
Paris, 75001

The Tuileries Palace was a royal and imperial palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine. It was the usual Parisian residence of most French monarchs, from Henry IV to Napoleon III, until it was burned by the Paris Commune in 1871.Built in 1564, it was gradually extended until it closed off the western end of the Louvre courtyard and displayed an immense façade of 266 metres. Since the destruction of the Tuileries, the Louvre courtyard has remained open and the site is now the location of the eastern end of the Tuileries Garden, forming an elevated terrace between the Place du Carrousel and the gardens proper.HistoryAfter the accidental death of Henry II of France in 1559, his widow Catherine de' Medici (1519–1589) planned a new palace. She sold the medieval Hôtel des Tournelles, where her husband had died, and began building the palace of Tuileries in 1564, using architect Philibert de l'Orme. The name derives from the tile kilns or tuileries which had previously occupied the site. The palace was formed by a range of long, narrow buildings. During the reign of Henry IV (1589–1610), the building was enlarged to the south, so it joined the long riverside gallery, the Grande Galerie, which ran all the way to the older Louvre Palace in the east.

Palais-Royal
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
8 rue de Montpensier
Paris, 75001

+639174190541

The Palais-Royal, originally called the Palais-Cardinal, is a palace located in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. The screened entrance court faces the Place du Palais-Royal, opposite the Louvre. The larger inner courtyard, the Cour d'Honneur, has since 1986 contained Daniel Buren's site-specific art piece Les Deux Plateaux, known as Les Colonnes de Buren. In 1830 the Cour d'Honneur was enclosed to the north by what was probably the most famous of Paris's covered arcades, the Galerie d'Orléans. Demolished in the 1930s, its flanking rows of columns still stand between the Cour d'Honneur and the popular Palais-Royal Gardens.HistoryPalais-CardinalOriginally called the Palais-Cardinal, the palace was the personal residence of Cardinal Richelieu. The architect Jacques Lemercier began his design in 1629; construction commenced in 1633 and was completed in 1639. Upon Richelieu's death in 1642 the palace became the property of the King and acquired the new name Palais-Royal.After Louis XIII died the following year, it became the home of the Queen Mother Anne of Austria and her young sons Louis XIV and Philippe, duc d'Anjou, along with her advisor Cardinal Mazarin. From 1649, the palace was the residence of the exiled Henrietta Maria and Henrietta Anne Stuart, wife and daughter of the deposed King Charles I of England. The two had escaped England in the midst of the English Civil War and were sheltered by Henrietta Maria's nephew, King Louis XIV.

Fontaines de la Concorde
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75008

La Fuentes de la Concordia son dos fuentes monumentales situadas en la Plaza de la Concordia en el centro de París en Francia. Fueron diseñadas por Jacques Ignace Hittorff, y completadas en 1840 durante el reinado del rey Louis-Philippe. La fuente sur conmemora el comercio marítimo y la industria de Francia, y la fuente al norte conmemora la navegación y el comercio en los ríos de Francia.Antes de la Revolución Francesa, durante el período 1753-1772, cuando la plaza se llamaba plaza de Luis XV, el arquitecto Jacques-Ange Gabriel diseñó un plan para una monumental estatua de Luis XV con dos fuentes, pero debido a la falta de agua, nunca se llevó a cabo. Gabriel hizo terminar el edificio de la Secretaría de Marina con vistas a la plaza - su presencia más tarde influyó en la elección de los temas para las Fontaines de la Concorde.Véase tambiénFuente (arquitectura)Monumento

Salles Saint Roch
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
35 rue Saint-Roch
Paris, 75001

01 42 60 59 86

cannes cote D'azur
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
l'aller des anglais
Cannes,

Paris Place De La Madeleine
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Place De La Madeleine
Paris,

Air France
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Aérogare des Invalides
Paris, 75007

675991341

La Madeleine, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Madeleine
Paris, 75008

L'église de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendôme, and to the west Saint-Augustin, Paris. The closest métro station is Madeleine. 15px 15px 15px 15pxHistoryThe site of this edifice, centred at the end of rue Royale, a line-of-sight between Gabriel's twin hôtels in the Place de la Concorde, required a suitably monumental end from the time that square was established in 1755, as Place Louis XV. The settlement around the site was called Ville l'Évêque, for it had belonged to the Bishop of Paris since the time of Philip II of France, when Bishop Maurice de Sully seized the synagogue that stood on the site from the Jews of Paris in 1182, and consecrated it a church dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The site in the suburban faubourg had been annexed to the city of Paris in 1722.

Le Café Lumière
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Paris, 75009

Paris, France
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, Paris

MAPFRE ASSISTANCE FRANCE
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
31-33 rue de la Baume
Paris, 75008

01 46 43 64 40

MAPFRE ASSISTANCE est une marque de la société MAPFRE ASISTENCIA. MAPFRE ASISTENCIA France appartient à MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (www.mapfre-asistencia.com), compagnie multinationale d’assurance, réassurance et de services présente sur 5 continents et faisant partie du puissant groupe espagnol MAPFRE (www.mapfre.com). Basée à Paris, MAPFRE ASSISTANCE est spécialisée en assistance et intervient sur quatre marchés : - l’Automobile - le Voyage, - la Finance, - l’Assurance. MAPFRE ASSISTANCE développe et entretient depuis de nombreuses années une véritable relation de partenariat avec ses clients, afin de les accompagner dans le développement de leur marge et favoriser leur image. Elle possède ses propres plateformes d’assistance et de gestion des sinistres basées en France et bénéfice également du réseau international MAPFRE ASISTENCIA

Étoile Saint Honoré
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
21, 23, 25 Rue Balzac
Paris, 75008

Ambassade Republique Dominicaine
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
45, rue de Courcelles
Paris, 75008

LinkedIn France
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
37-41 Rue du Rocher
Paris, 75008

0611075623

Local Business Near Hermès

Unesco Paris
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
7, place de Fontenoy
Paris, France 75007

01 45 68 10 00

Ecole Maternelle Publique (Mairie 7e arrondissement)
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
14 Rue Eblé
Paris, France 75007

01 45 67 15 33

Au Petit Suisse
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
16, Rue de Vaugirard
Paris, France 75006

01 43 26 03 81

Crêperie : "Au ptit Normand"
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
34 rue Gay Lussac, 75005
Paris, France 75005

Casa Cristo
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
20 rue pierre leroux
Paris, France 75007

Lagardère Paris Racing
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
5 rue Éblé
Paris, France 75007

01 45 67 55 86

Jean-Charles Rochoux
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
16 Rue d'Assas
Paris, France 75006

01 42 84 29 45

Lycée Saint-Louis
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
44 boulevard Saint-Michel
Paris, France 75006

01 53 73 73 00

The lycée Saint-Louis is a secondary education establishment located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, in the Latin Quarter. It is the only public French lycée exclusively dedicated to classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles (CPGE, the preparatory classes for the Grandes Écoles such as Ecole Polytechnique, Centrale Paris, ESSEC Business School or HEC Paris). It is known for the quality of its teaching and the results it achieves in their intensely competitive entrance examinations (concours).History: the Collège d'HarcourtUntil 1820, the lycée Saint-Louis was named Collège d'Harcourt. At the time of its founding it was meant to be a residence for students of the University of Paris. The Collège d'Harcourt was founded in 1280 by Robert and Raoul d'Harcourt to offer food and lodgings to some forty impoverished students. It was not originally a teaching establishment, but this became an increasingly important part of its function over the years.In the 18th century, it was a stronghold of Jansenists and produced several of the philosophes and Encyclopédistes.

Sénat-Palais du Luxembourg
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, France 75006

Double Six
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
99 rue de Rennes Paris
Paris, France

La Maison de Poupée
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
40 Rue Vaugirard
Paris, France

01 46 33 74 05

La Cuisine de Philippe
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
25 rue Servandoni
Paris, France 75006

+33 9 66 89 76 37

La Bastide Odeon
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
7 rue Corneille
Paris, France 75006

01 43 26 03 65

Découvrez le Sud, le Soleil, la Méditerranée à deux pas du jardin du Luxembourg. La Bastide Odéon vous propose une cuisine ensoleillée aux saveurs méditerranéennes dans une ambiance de Riviera chic et décontractée. Retrouvez les délicieuses recettes d’inspiration provençale à prix doux et profitez d’une balade gourmande entièrement tournée vers le soleil.

Conference des Evêques de France
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
58 av de Breteuil
Paris, France 75007

0172366800

Monastère des Clarisses de Paris
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
5 Villa de SAXE
Paris, France 75007

03 44 70 17 00

World Heritage Centre
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
125 avenue de Suffren
Paris, France 75007

UNESCO Headquarters or Maison de l'UNESCO is a building inaugurated on 3 November 1958 at number 7 Place de Fontenoy in Paris, France to serve as the headquarters for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, (UNESCO). It is a cultural building that can be visited freely.DesignThe design of the UNESCO Headquarters building was the combined work of three architects: Bernard Zehrfuss (United States), Marcel Breuer (Hungary), and Pier Luigi Nervi (Italy). Plans were also validated by an international committee of five architects composed of Lucio Costa (Brazil), Walter Gropius (United States), Le Corbusier (France), Sven Markelius (Sweden) and Ernesto Nathan Rogers (Italy), with the collaboration of Eero Saarinen (Finland).DescriptionThe main building, which houses the secretariat, consists of seven floors forming a three-pointed star. To this is added a building called the "accordion" and a cubic building, which is intended for permanent delegations and non-governmental organizations.

Soeur
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
88 rue Bonaparte Paris 6 / 5 rue Pierre Guérin Paris 16 / 160 rue de Courcelles Paris 17 / 12 boulevard des Filles du Calvaire Paris 11 / 12rue Gasparin Lyon 2 / 23 rue Condillac Bordeaux
Paris, France 75

+33146341933 / +33145257304 / +3314279608 / +33478429268

Marque parisienne de vêtements et accessoires pour femmes et jeunes filles.

Domaine Yves Amberg
Distance: 1.6 mi Tourist Information
19, rue Fronholz
Epfig, France 67680

03 88 85 51 28

Marché Bio Boulevard Raspail
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Raspail
Paris, France 75006

Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Odéon
Paris, France 75006

The Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe is one of France's six national theatres.It is located at 2 rue Corneille in the 6th arrondissement of Paris on the left bank of the Seine, next to the Luxembourg Garden. It was originally built between 1779 and 1782, in the garden of the former Hôtel de Condé, to a Neoclassical design by Charles De Wailly and Marie-Joseph Peyre. The Odéon was originally intended to house the Comédie Française, which, however, preferred to stay at the Théâtre-Français in the Palais Royal. The new theatre was inaugurated by Marie-Antoinette on April 9, 1782. It was there that Beaumarchais' play The Marriage of Figaro was premiered two years later.An 1808 reconstruction of the theater designed by Jean Chalgrin was officially named the Théâtre de l'Impératrice, but everyone still called it the Odéon. It burned in 1818.The third and present structure, designed by Pierre Thomas Baraguay, was opened in September 1819. In 1990, the theater was given the sobriquet 'Théâtre de l'Europe'. It is a member theater of the Union of the Theatres of Europe.