EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Musée du parfum Fragonard, Paris | Tourist Information


9 Rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

+33 (0) 1 47 42 04 56

Art Museum Near Musée du parfum Fragonard

Musée du Louvre
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75001

0033 (0) 1 40 20 53 17

Le musée du Louvre est fermé tous les mardis, le 1er janvier, le 1er mai et le 25 décembre. Trente-cinq mille œuvres à voir et à revoir, une dizaine d’expositions, des ateliers, des visites, des conférences, des rencontres, des films, des lectures, de la musique, des spectacles… Une invitation à la découverte et à la connaissance pour tous les publics. Le Louvre et Vous : http://crm.e-deal.net/gerico/louvre_profile_edit.fl Gérez vos abonnements aux lettres électroniques du musée du Louvre et recevez de l'information en fonction de vos centres d'intérêt.

Musée de l'Orangerie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris
Paris, 75001

0033 1 44 77 80 07

Musée Du Louvre, París
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue De La Grange Batelière
Paris,

0778569073

Les Arts Décoratifs
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
107 rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

01.44.55.57.50

Institution originale et plurielle, Les Arts Décoratifs entretiennent « en France la culture des arts qui poursuivent la réalisation du beau dans l’utile » et maintiennent des liens étroits avec le monde industriel, établissant de nombreux partenariats avec des entreprises exerçant leurs activités dans des domaines variés. Les différentes composantes des Arts Décoratifs sont réparties sur trois sites à Paris : - au 107 rue de Rivoli, les ailes de Rohan et de Marsan du palais du Louvre abritent le musée des Arts décoratifs possède une collection unique d'objets d'art de mode et de publicité, qui témoignent de l'art de vivre du Moyen Age jusqu'à nos jours - au 63 rue de Monceau, l’hôtel Camondo accueille le musée Nissim de Camondo - au 266 boulevard Raspail est installée en 1988 l’école Camondo (appellation née d’une implantation antérieure dans les communs de l’hôtel Camondo), spécialisée dans le design et l’architecture intérieure. Les Ateliers du Carrousel, ateliers de pratique artistique, sont présents sur ces trois sites.

Lourve, Paris, Fr
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre, 75058 Paris - France
Paris, 75058

+ 33 (0)1 40 20 53 17

Musée Grévin
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10, boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris
Paris, 75009

0147708505

Le musée Grévin est un musée de cire privé (propriété de Grévin & Cie, inauguré le 5 juin 1882, une filiale de la Compagnie des Alpes depuis sa privatisation) situé dans le 9 arrondissement de Paris, en France, et dans lequel sont regroupées des reproductions en cire de personnages célèbres. Font aussi partie de la visite du musée le théâtre Grévin (salle de spectacle) et le Palais des Mirages (attraction utilisant le principe de l'illusion d'optique). La salle de la Coupole et la salle des Colonnes possèdent de très beaux décors de style baroque datant de 1882.Il ne compte pas moins de 200 personnages de cire allant de Albert Einstein au Mahatma Gandhi en passant par Michael Jackson ou Alfred Hitchcock. De nombreuses scènes de l'Histoire de France y sont reconstituées, comme la captivité de Louis XVI au Temple ou Jeanne d'Arc sur le bûcher.Régulièrement, de nouvelles personnalités font leur entrée au Musée Grévin : en 2015 la statue de cire de Zlatan Ibrahimovic a fait son entrée à Grévin Paris.

Musée de l'Orangerie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris
Paris, 75001

01 44 77 80 07

The Musée de l'Orangerie is an art gallery of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings located in the west corner of the Tuileries Gardens next to the Place de la Concorde in Paris. Though most famous for being the permanent home for eight Water Lilies murals by Claude Monet, the museum also contains works by Paul Cézanne, Henri Matisse, Amedeo Modigliani, Pablo Picasso, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Henri Rousseau, Alfred Sisley, Chaim Soutine, and Maurice Utrillo, among others.LocationThe gallery is on the bank of the Seine in the old orangery of the Tuileries Palace on the Place de la Concorde near the Concorde metro station.HistoryAccording to the museum's website, the Orangerie was originally built in 1852 by the architect Firmin Bourgeois and completed by his successor, Ludovico Visconti, to shelter the orange trees of the garden of the Tuileries. Used by the Third Republic in the nineteenth century as deposit for goods, an examination room, and place of lodging for mobilized soldiers, it also served to house sporting, musical, and patriotic events. Additionally, it was a place to display exhibitions of industry, animals, plants, as well as rare displays of painting.

Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
107, rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Paris, 75001

01 44 55 57 50

Musée des Arts Décoratifs, a museum of the decorative arts and design, located in the Palais du Louvre's western wing, known as the Pavillon de Marsan, at 107 rue de Rivoli, in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France. It is one of three museum locations of Les Arts Décoratifs.The museum also hosts exhibitions of fashion, advertising and graphic art from its collections from the formerly separate but now defunct Musée de la Publicité and Musée de la mode et du textile.DisplaysThe museum collection was originally founded in 1905 by members of the Union des Arts Décoratifs. The architect was Gaston Redon. It houses and displays furniture, interior design, altar pieces, religious paintings, objets d'arts, tapestries, wallpaper, ceramics and glassware, plus toys from the Middle Ages to the present day.The collection is primarily composed of French furniture, tableware, carpets such as those from Aubusson, porcelain such as that by the Manufacture nationale de Sèvres, and a large number of glass pieces by René Lalique, Émile Gallé and many others. It includes numerous works in the Art Nouveau and Art Déco styles and modern examples by designers like Eileen Gray and Charlotte Perriand. However, the museum's deep holdings range back to 13th-century Europe.

Pinacothèque de Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
30, place de la Madeleine
Paris, 75008

+ 33 1 42 68 02 01

Rue du Mont Thabor
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue du Mont Thabor
Paris, 75001

Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75001

Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre is a station on lines 1 and 7 of the Paris Métro.It is one of the eight original stations opened as part of the first section of line 1 between Porte de Vincennes and Porte Maillot on 19 July 1900, under the name Palais Royal. The line 7 platforms were opened on 1 July 1916 with the extension of the line from Opéra. It was the southern terminus of the line until it was extended to Pont Marie on 16 April 1926. The station was given its current name in 1989, soon after the opening of the new entrance to the Louvre Museum. It is named after the nearby Palais Royal and the Louvre.The entrance on Place Colette was redesigned by Jean-Michel Othoniel, as the "Kiosque des noctambules" (Kiosk of the night-walkers), and completed in October 2000 for the centenary of the Métro. Two cupolas of the "Kiosque des noctambules" (one representing the day, the other the night) are made of colored glass beads that are threaded to structure of aluminum. They make an unexpected and original work in the very traditional environment of the Place Colette.Attractions accessible from this metro station include the Louvre, the Place du Carrousel, and the Carrousel du Louvre shopping mall.

Musée Grévin
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10, boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris
Paris, 75009

The Musée Grévin is a wax museum in Paris located on the Grands Boulevards in the 9th arrondissement on the right bank of the Seine, at 10, Boulevard Montmartre, Paris, France. It is open daily; an admission fee is charged.HistoryThe museum was founded in 1882 by Arthur Meyer, a journalist for Le Gaulois, and named for its first artistic director, caricaturist Alfred Grévin. It is one of the oldest wax museums in Europe. Its baroque architecture includes a hall of mirrors based on the principle of a catoptric cistula and a theater for magic shows. The hall of mirrors was built for the Exposition Universelle in 1900. It was originally housed in the Palais des mirages designed by Eugène Hénard.Louis Aragon wrote poems under the name of Le Musée Grévin (using the pseudonym of François la Colère), published during the Vichy regime by the Éditions de Minuit underground editor.

Musée Gustave Moreau
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
14, rue de La Rochefoucauld
Paris, 75009

0033 (0) 1 48 74 38 50

Musee De Louvere
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Greneta
Paris, 75001

+33 (0)1 40 20 53 17

Париж, Лувр
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Palais Royal
Paris,

++ 33 672301943

Versailles Castle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place d'Armes
Paris, 78000

ルーブル美術館
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
France
Paris, 75002

33 (0)1 40 20 50 50

Jardin Du Musée Du Louvre
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
14 avenue Paul Rouge
Paris,

33140205050

Louvre Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Rodier
Paris,

Musée du Louvre (Louvre Museum)
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
239 Rue Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75001

Châteaux De Versailles
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place d'Armes - 78000 Versailles
Paris,

Musée du Parfum
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
9 rue Scribe
Paris, 75009

+33 01 47 42 04 56

The Musée du Parfum, also known as the Fragonard Musée du Parfum, is a French private museum of perfume located at 9 rue Scribe, in the 9th arrondissement of Paris.LocationThe museum is located near the western side of Opéra Garnier.Hours and admissionThe musée is open daily; admission is free.HistoryThe museum was created in 1983 by the Fragonard perfume company within a Napoleon III town-house (built 1860). Its rooms contain period furnishings and perfume exhibits, including antique perfume bottles, containers, toiletry sets, stills for steam distillation of perfume extracts, etc. Displays show how perfumes are made today, and present the history of perfume manufacturing and packaging. Of particular interest is an orgue à parfum (perfume organ) with tiers of ingredient bottles arranged around a balance used to mix fragrances.

Espace Salvadore Dali, Montmartre, Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Passage Molière
Paris, 75018

Musé Grévin Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris,

Le Louvre des Antiquaires
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
2 place du Palais Royal
Paris, 75001

0634564559

Les Deux Plateaux
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
15 Rue du Colonel Driant
Paris, 75001

Les Deux Plateaux, more commonly known as the Colonnes de Buren, is a highly controversial art installation created by the French artist Daniel Buren in 1985–1986. It is located in the inner courtyard (Cour d'Honneur) of the Palais Royal in Paris, France.As described by the architectural writer Andrew Ayers, "Buren's work takes the form of a conceptual grid imposed on the courtyard, whose intersections are marked by candy-striped black-and-white columns of different heights poking up from the courtyard's floor like sticks of seaside rock.... In one sense the installation can be read as an exploration of the perception and intellectual projection of space."The work replaced the courtyard's former parking lot and was designed to conceal ventilation shafts for an underground extension of the culture ministry's premises. Some of the columns extend below courtyard level and are surrounded by pools of water into which passersby toss coins.The project was the "brainchild" of the culture minister Jack Lang and elicited considerable controversy at the time. It was attacked for its cost and unsuitability to a historic landmark. Lang paid no attention to the orders of the Commission des Monuments Historiques, which objected to the plan. In retrospect Ayers has remarked: "Given the harmlessness of the result, the fuss seems excessive, although the columns have proved not only expensive to install, but also to maintain."

Musée en Herbe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
21, rue HEROLD 75001
Paris, 75001

0140679766

The Musée en Herbe is an art museum for children, located at 21 rue Hérold and also in the Jardin d'Acclimatation, Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France. It is open daily; an admission fee is charged.The museum was established in 1975 by Sylvie Girardet and Claire Merleau-Ponty. It presents a series of art exhibits and workshops for children, based on the works of artists such as Marc Chagall, Pablo Picasso, and Niki de Saint Phalle.

Musee G. Pompidou
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
19 rue beaubourg
Paris, 75001

The Hammurabi's Code
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Louvre
Paris,

Art Friends
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue de ruvoli
Paris, 75001

0699977888

Public Places and Attractions Near Musée du parfum Fragonard

Jardin des Tuileries
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Jardin des Tuileries
Paris, 75001 Paris

Grande Roue de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75001

Grands Boulevards
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 75009

0771109300

Grands Boulevards est une station des lignes 8 et 9 du métro de Paris, en limite des 2 et 9 arrondissements de Paris.La stationAnciennement dénommée « Montmartre », puis « rue Montmartre », cette station a été renommée « Grands Boulevards » à l'été 1998 dans le cadre d'un réaménagement global des « Grands boulevards ».Comme de nombreuses stations parisiennes, son appellation provenait du nom d'une rue perpendiculaire à la voie principale. La station fut rebaptisée à la suite de nombreuses confusions de touristes pensant que la station desservait la butte Montmartre.En 2011, voyageurs sont entrés à cette station. Elle a vu entrer voyageurs en 2013 ce qui la place à la position des stations de métro pour sa fréquentation.CorrespondancesLa station est desservie par les lignes 20, 39, 48, 67, 74 et 85 du réseau de bus RATP et par la ligne à vocation touristique OpenTour.

Tuileries Garden
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Jardin du Luxembourg
Paris, 75001

The Tuileries Garden is a public garden located between the Louvre Museum and the Place de la Concorde in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. Created by Catherine de Medici as the garden of the Tuileries Palace in 1564, it was eventually opened to the public in 1667, and became a public park after the French Revolution. In the 19th and 20th century, it was the place where Parisians celebrated, met, promenaded, and relaxed.Garden of Catherine de MedicisIn July 1559, after the death of her husband, Henry II, Queen Catherine de Medicis decided to move from her residence at the chateau of Tournelles, near the Bastille, to the Louvre Palace, along with her son, the new King, François II. She decided that she would build a new palace there for herself, separate from the Louvre, with a garden modeled after the gardens of her native Florence.At the time there was an empty area bordered by the Seine on the south, the rue Saint-Honoré on the north, the Louvre on the east, and the city walls and deep water-filled moat on the west. Since the 13th century this area was occupied by workshops, called tuileries, making tiles for the roofs of buildings. Some of land had been acquired early in the 16th century by King Francois I. Catherine acquired more land and began to build a new palace and garden on the site.

Palais Royal
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Palais Royal
Paris, 75001

Lourve, Paris, Fr
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre, 75058 Paris - France
Paris, 75058

+ 33 (0)1 40 20 53 17

La Terrasse Du Printemps
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
64, bd Haussmann
Paris, 75009

Terrasse des Galeries Lafayettes
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
40 boulevard Haussmann
Paris, 75009

Sainte-Trinité, Paris
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
4 Place D'Estienne D'Orves
Paris, 75009

01 48 74 12 77

The Église de la Sainte-Trinité is a Roman Catholic church located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, France. The church is a building of the Second Empire period, built between 1861 and 1867 at a cost of almost 5 million francs.La Trinité, as it is known, was designed by Théodore Ballu as part of the beautification and reorganization of Paris under Baron Haussmann. Exterior figures of Faith, Hope, and Charity on the church were sculpted by Eugène-Louis Lequesne. The 93 meter-long church has a bell tower 63 metres high topped by a dome. The choir is ten steps higher than the nave and surrounded by an ambulatory. Also named after it are the rue de La Trinité and the square de La Trinité.The church is accessible by the Métro (the nearby station, Trinité, is named after it) and is known internationally for its former organist, the French composer Olivier Messiaen. It was the location of Hector Berlioz's funeral, on 11 March 1869 and Georges Bizet's funeral in 1875.The church's facade served as the inspiration for the design of the Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church in Quebec City and the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament in Sacramento, California.

Rue Royale
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Royale
Paris, 75008

Conseil Constitutionnel
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
2 rue de Montpensier 75001
Paris, 75001

(+33) 1 40 15 30 00

Eglise Saint Roch
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
24 R. Saint-Roch
Paris, 75001

01 42 44 13 20

Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle-Etoile
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
place charles de gaulle
Paris,

Passage Choiseul
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
77 Passage Choiseul
Paris, 75002

01 33 76 23 11

Place Saint-Augustin
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
2 place Saint-Augustin
Paris, 75008

Concorde
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Métro - Concorde
Bezons, 75008

Concorde is een station van de metro in Parijs langs de metrolijnen1, 8 en 12 in het 1ste en 8ste arrondissement.

Passage Choiseul
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
77 Passage Choiseul
Paris, 75002

01 33 76 23 11

Passage Choiseul is one of the covered passages of Paris located in the 2nd arrondissement. It is the continuation of Rue de Choiseul.HistoryIt was built between 1825 and 1827. It was designed by Francois Mazois. He died before the building was complete. Another architect, Antoine Tavernier, complete the work. Louis-Ferdinand Celine lived here as a child in the early 20th-century. As an adult he described it as having gas lamps that "stank as badly as the stagnant air," and the aroma of "dogs urine" in the passage. In 1907 the glass roof was replaced. The passage fell into disrepair. In the 1970s visitation increased when Kenzo opened a boutique in the passage. They have since relocated to the Place des Victories.TodayPassage Choiseul is a shopping and food area. It has restaurants, clothing stores, book stores, jewellery shops, art galleries, art supply shops and hair cutter. The entrance to the Théâtre des Bouffes-Parisiens is located in the passage. The bottom floor is mainly retail and the upper floors are primarily residential. It is the longest covered passage in the city, at 190 meters and 3.7 meters width. In 2012, it began renovations and restoration by Jean Frédéric Grevet. It is a registered historic monument in France.LocationIt is just west of Galerie Vivienne on Rue des Petits-Champs in the 2nd arrondissement.

Théâtre Caumartin
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
25 rue Caumartin
Paris,

Place du Carrousel
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
99 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

Place Beauvau
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Rue Des Saussaies
Paris, 75008

La place Beauvau est située dans le quartier du Faubourg-du-Roule du 8e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, en France, à l’intersection de la rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré, de l’avenue de Marigny et de la rue de Miromesnil.La placeHistoireLa place est essentiellement connue pour l’hôtel de Beauvau, construit par l'architecte Nicolas Le Camus de Mézières vers 1770 pour le prince Charles Juste de Beauvau-Craon.Il abrite notamment le ministère de l’Intérieur depuis 1861.La métonymie « Place Beauvau » est fréquemment employée par les médias français pour désigner le « ministère de l'Intérieur ». Le bloc d'immeubles au nord de la place est occupé par différents services de ce ministère.La place est située à quelques pas seulement du palais de l'Élysée, résidence officielle et bureau du président de la République.L'invention, par Jean-Baptiste Launay (1768-1827), d'une pompe à incendie dit aussi tonneau hydraulique, servit pour la première fois lors de l'incendie qui se déclara dans l'hôtel particulier de la comtesse de Coligary le. Cette machine lançait l'eau de la place Beauvau à hauteur du troisième étage.

Rue Pierre Fontaine
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Pierre Fontaine
Paris, 75009

Fontaine des Fleuves
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10 Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75008

Rue Saint-Lazare
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Lazare
Paris, 75009

The Rue Saint-Lazare is a street in the 8th and 9th arrondissements of Paris. It starts at 9 Rue Bourdaloue and 1 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, and ends at Place Gabriel-Péri and Rue de Rome.HistoryThis street already existed in 1700 under the name of rue des Porcherons or rue d'Argenteuil, and connected the villages of Roule and Ville-L’Évêque to the village of Porcherons. In 1734 it was still only lined with few buildings. The present name dates from 1770 and comes from the Maison Saint-Lazare toward which it led (via the rues Lamartine, Bleue, and Paradis) and which had been used as a leprosarium since the Middle Ages; it was converted into the Prison Saint-Lazare in 1793. It stood at the current location of no 117 rue du Faubourg-Saint-Denis, in the 10th arrondissement.A ministerial decision of 12 Fructidor V (29 August 1797) fixed the minimum width of the street at 10 meters. This width was increased to 11 meters by a royal decree of 3 August 1838. An order of 3 September 1843 declared the public utility of expansion to 20 meters to the right of the properties at numbers 115-121 to create the Cour du Havre.The Gare Saint-Lazare was built in 1837. An alley, the "Impasse Bony", created in 1826 and located at the site of the Hotel Terminus, was used for unloading luggage. The Cour de Rome, in front of the station on the west side, encompassed the old "Impasse d’Argenteuil", which opened onto the Rue du Rocher.

Meetic
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
brochant...paris 750017
Paris, 75009

06 55 69 63 23

Rue de Marivaux
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
11 Bd Des Italiens
Paris, 75002

La rue de Marivaux est une voie du 2e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de Marivaux est une voie publique située dans le 2e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Elle débute au 4 rue Grétry et se termine au 11 boulevard des Italiens.Origine du nomLa rue porte le nom de l'écrivain Pierre de Marivaux.HistoriqueC'est une des rues percées vers l'an 1784, par lettres-patentes à la date du 18 février 1780 sur l'emplacement de l'hôtel Choiseul. Celles-ci indiquent qu'il sera ouvert aux frais de Étienne-François duc de Choiseul-Amboise et de son épouse, sur le terrain de leur hôtel et jardin.Elle fut dénommée rue de Marivaux-des-Italiens pour la différencier de la Petite rue Marivaux de la Grande rue Marivaux également appelée rue Marivaux-des-Lombards.Bâtiments remarquables et lieux de mémoireLe peintre espagnol Francisco de Goya habita au n° 5 de cette rue quelques mois en 1824.

Rue de Navarin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Navarin
Paris,

La rue de Navarin est une voie du 9e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de Navarin est une voie publique située dans le 9e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Elle débute au 37 rue des Martyrs et se termine au 16 bis rue Henry-Monnier.Bâtiments remarquables et lieux de mémoire 9 : emplacement de Madame Christine, une ancienne maison close spécialisée dans les pratiques sado-masochistes. La façade néo-gothique existe toujours ; 22 : Charles Aznavour y vécut pendant la Seconde Guerre mondiale chez ses parents, Micha et Knar Aznavourian, et ils y hébergèrent Missak et Mélinée Manouchian, dirigeants FTP-MOI dénoncés par l'Affiche Rouge, affiche de propagande ; 24 : ; 33: François Truffaut y a vécu avec ses parents à partir de janvier 1944, une plaque a été posée par la mairie de Paris en 2014.AnnexesArticles connexes Liste des voies du 9e arrondissement de ParisLiens externes Rue de Navarin (mairie de Paris)

Rue De La Michodiere, Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
6 rue de la michodiere
Paris, 75002

0142662664

Fondation Dosne-Thiers
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
27 Pl St Georges
Paris, 75009

01 48 78 92 92

Hôtel de Pontalba
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
41 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Paris,

Hôtel de Pontalba is a French mansion located at 41 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France. It is the official residence of the United States Ambassador to France.HistoryIn 1710, Henri François d'Aguesseau, Chancellor of France, acquired a tract of land which included the present site of the Hôtel de Pontalba. Ten years later, he built a house, and the house subsequently passed through a series of owners. New Orleans-born Baroness Micaela Almonester de Pontalba purchased the property in 1836, and by 1842, she had demolished the d'Aguesseau house and commissioned the architect Louis Visconti to design a newer house for the site.Construction of the mansion was finished in 1855. Baroness de Pontalba occupied the mansion until her death in 1874, upon which it was willed to her heirs who sold the property to Baron Edmond James de Rothschild in 1876. Baron de Rothschild hired Felix Langlais to substantially renovate, enlarge, and embellish the residence, leaving only the original gatehouse and portals intact, but following much of the H-shaped ground floor plan.During World War II, the mansion, then owned by Baron Maurice de Rothschild, was requisitioned by Germany as an officers' club for the Luftwaffe. After the war, it was rented out to the British Royal Air Force Club, and then to the U.S. In 1948, the American government purchased the building, primarily for the United States Information Service. These offices were moved to the Hôtel Talleyrand as restoration was completed in 1971 during the tenure of Ambassador Arthur K. Watson. The building then became the official residence of the ambassador.

Street Near Musée du parfum Fragonard

Champs Elysées Arc de Triomphe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place de l'Etoile
Paris, 75008

Grande Roue de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75001

Boulevard Haussmann
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Haussmann
Paris, Paris

Olympia
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
24 Boulevard des Capucines
Paris,

O Olympia é a mais antiga sala de espectáculos musicais de Paris, situada no nr. 28 da Boulevard des Capucines, no 9º bairro da capital francesa.

Rue Saint-Honoré
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75001

The rue Saint-Honoré is a street in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France.It is named after the collegial Saint-Honoré church situated in ancient times within the cloisters of Saint-Honoré.The street, on which are located a number of museums and upscale boutiques, is near the Jardin des Tuileries and the Saint-Honoré market. Like many streets in the heart of Paris, the rue Saint-Honoré, as it is now known, was laid out as early as the Middle Ages or before.The street, at one time, continued beyond the former city walls into what was the faubourg (from Latin foris burgem, an area "outside the city"). This continuation was eventually named the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.HistoryThe rue Saint-Honoré has been given the following names in its long history: The section between the rue de la Lingerie and the rue de la Tonnellerie was named the rue de la Chausseterie from 1300 to the 17th century.The section between the now extinct rue Tirechappe and the rue de l'Arbre Sec was named the rue du Chastiau Festu (1300) or du Château Fêtu.The section between the rue de l'Arbre Sec and the now defunct rue du Rempart was named the rue de la Croix du Trahoir, rue de la Croix du Tiroir or rue du Traihoir, du Traihouer, du Trayoir, du Trahoir, du Triouer, or du Trioir between the 13th and 14th centuries; and the rue de la chaussée Saint-Honoré from 1450.The section between the now extinct rue du Rempart and the rue Royale was known successively as the chemin de Clichy (1204), grand chemin Saint-Honoré (1283), chaussée Saint-Honoré (1370), grand chemin de la porte Saint-Honoré (1392), chemin Royal (1393), nouvelle rue Saint-Louis (1407), grand rue Saint-Louis (1421), rue Neuve-Saint-Louis (1430), grande rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré (1609), chaussée Saint-Honoré (1634), rue Neuve-Saint-Honoré (1638)In 1966, the part between the Palais-Royal, Théâtre Français, and place André Malraux was given the name place Colette.

Christian Louboutin Saint Honoré
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
68 Rue Faubourg Saint Honoré
Paris, 75008

0800945804

Rue Saint-Honoré
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75001

La rue Saint-Honoré est une rue de Paris située dans les 1 et 8 arrondissements. Elle doit son nom à l’ancienne église collégiale Saint-Honoré (portant le nom de saint Honoré d'Amiens) située autrefois dans le cloître Saint-Honoré (actuellement occupé par le site du ministère de la culture dit des Bons-Enfants).

Rue La Fayette
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue La Fayette
Grenoble,

Avenue de l'Opéra
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Avenue de l'Opéra
Paris, 75009

The Avenue de l'Opéra was created from 1864 to 1879 as part of Haussmann's renovation of Paris. It is situated in the center of the city, running northwest from the Louvre to the Palais Garnier, the primary opera house of Paris (until the opening of the Opéra Bastille in 1989).DescriptionThe Avenue de l'Opéra was an important thoroughfare in Haussmann's traffic scheme, since it linked the rue de Rivoli at the Louvre to the grands boulevards near the Opéra and gave better access to the wealthy neighbourhoods being developed at that time in northwest Paris. It had the additional advantage that the demolition required for its construction cleared the area between the Louvre and the grand boulevards, which had been occupied by a slum district, dense with poor-quality housing and numerous narrow streets, that was considered unhealthy and dangerous.At the avenue's northwest end, in front of the opera house, is the Place de l'Opéra. Besides providing a setting for the imposing Palais Garnier, it is a nexus from which several streets radiate. At the time it was built, it was criticized for being too grandiose, but now with much more traffic, it is often considered too small. Elegant stores selling luxury leather goods and jewelry, and the Café de la Paix, are located here.The avenue itself is very popular with tourists and is lined with shops selling fancy souvenir Parisian merchandise (articles de Paris), as well as travel agencies and banks. A small Japanese district is nearby, in the rue Sainte-Anne.

Rue Royale
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Royale
Paris, 75008

Rue Caumartin, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Rue Caumartin
Paris, 75009

Place de la Bourse
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Réaumur
Paris, 75002

Rue de la Paix, Paris
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
rue de la Paix
Paris, 75002

The rue de la Paix is a fashionable shopping street in the center of Paris. Located in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, running north from Place Vendôme and ending at the Opéra Garnier, it is best known for its jewellers, such as the shop opened by Cartier in 1898. Charles Frederick Worth was the first to open a couture house in the rue de la Paix. Many buildings on the street are inspired in design by the hôtels particuliers of Place Vendôme.HistoryThe street was opened in 1806 from Place Vendôme on the orders of Napoleon I, part of the Napoleonic program to open the heart of the Right Bank of Paris, both towards the undeveloped western suburbs and to the north. Creating the new street required the demolition of the ancient Convent of the Capucins. At first named Rue Napoléon, its name was changed in 1814, after the Bourbon Restoration, to celebrate the newly arranged peace.TransportationBased in the center of Paris, the street can be reached by: metro: line 1 18px or buses: 72.Retail outlets associated with Rue da la Paix Louis Aucoc - The Aucoc family firm at 6 Rue de la Paix was established in 1821 Duvelleroy is a fan-maker house established at 15 Rue de la Paix in 1827 by Jean-Pierre Duvelleroy, Cartier - 1898. Charles Frederick Worth was the first to open a couture house at 7 rue de la Paix, and in 1885 created the label of his salon "Worth 7, Rue de la Paix". Boué Soeurs, a fashion house active from the late 1890s to early 1950s

Boulevard des Italiens
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard des Italiens
Paris, 75002

Le boulevard des Italiens est une voie située à la lisière des 2 et 9 arrondissements de Paris. Il fait partie de la chaîne des grands boulevards constituée, d'ouest en est, par les boulevards de la Madeleine, des Capucines, des Italiens et Montmartre.Il est desservi par les stations de métro Opéra et Richelieu-Drouot.

Boulevard Montmartre
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10 boulevard montmartre
Paris, 75002

The Boulevard Montmartre is one of the four grands boulevards of Paris. It was constructed in 1763. Contrary to what its name may suggest, the road is not situated on the hills of Montmartre. It is the easternmost of the grand boulevards.HistoryIn 1851, as part of its publicity, an auction of a gold ingot to finance the expatriation of 3,300 would-be prospectors to San Francisco was held. The ingot, valued at 400,000 Francs, was exhibited on the boulevard.LocationContrary to what its name may suggest, the road is not situated on the hills of Montmartre but is the easterly extension of Boulevard Haussmann and the Boulevard des Italiens at their junction with Rue de Richelieu.

Musée du Parfum
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
9 rue Scribe
Paris, 75009

+33 01 47 42 04 56

The Musée du Parfum, also known as the Fragonard Musée du Parfum, is a French private museum of perfume located at 9 rue Scribe, in the 9th arrondissement of Paris.LocationThe museum is located near the western side of Opéra Garnier.Hours and admissionThe musée is open daily; admission is free.HistoryThe museum was created in 1983 by the Fragonard perfume company within a Napoleon III town-house (built 1860). Its rooms contain period furnishings and perfume exhibits, including antique perfume bottles, containers, toiletry sets, stills for steam distillation of perfume extracts, etc. Displays show how perfumes are made today, and present the history of perfume manufacturing and packaging. Of particular interest is an orgue à parfum (perfume organ) with tiers of ingredient bottles arranged around a balance used to mix fragrances.

Passage Choiseul
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
77 Passage Choiseul
Paris, 75002

01 33 76 23 11

Passage Choiseul is one of the covered passages of Paris located in the 2nd arrondissement. It is the continuation of Rue de Choiseul.HistoryIt was built between 1825 and 1827. It was designed by Francois Mazois. He died before the building was complete. Another architect, Antoine Tavernier, complete the work. Louis-Ferdinand Celine lived here as a child in the early 20th-century. As an adult he described it as having gas lamps that "stank as badly as the stagnant air," and the aroma of "dogs urine" in the passage. In 1907 the glass roof was replaced. The passage fell into disrepair. In the 1970s visitation increased when Kenzo opened a boutique in the passage. They have since relocated to the Place des Victories.TodayPassage Choiseul is a shopping and food area. It has restaurants, clothing stores, book stores, jewellery shops, art galleries, art supply shops and hair cutter. The entrance to the Théâtre des Bouffes-Parisiens is located in the passage. The bottom floor is mainly retail and the upper floors are primarily residential. It is the longest covered passage in the city, at 190 meters and 3.7 meters width. In 2012, it began renovations and restoration by Jean Frédéric Grevet. It is a registered historic monument in France.LocationIt is just west of Galerie Vivienne on Rue des Petits-Champs in the 2nd arrondissement.

Boulevard de la Madeleine
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard de la Madeleine
Paris,

Ce site est desservi par les stations de métro Opéra et Madeleine.Le boulevard de la Madeleine est un des grands boulevards de Paris, et fait partie de la chaîne constituée d'ouest en est par les boulevards de la Madeleine, des Capucines, des Italiens et Montmartre.Origine du nomLe boulevard doit son nom à l'église de la Madeleine toute proche.Bâtiments remarquables, et lieux de mémoire ' : Ici se trouvait dans les années 1920, la Galerie Adolphe Le Goupy. ' : à l'entresol de l'immeuble, mourut Alphonsine Plessis (dite Marie Duplessis) rendue célèbre par Alexandre Dumas fils, sous le nom de La Dame aux camélias et par Giuseppe Verdi dans son opéra la Traviata. ' : Hôtel de la Compagnie des messageries maritimes. D'inspiration classique, élevé par l‘architecte J. de Saint-Maurice et les ingénieurs constructeurs Lugagne et de Bouillanne en 1916, l'ancien siège de la Compagnie des Messageries Maritimes est un grand immeuble, entre le boulevard et la rue de Sèze, les rues Vignon (22 fenêtres en façade) et Godot-de-Mauroy. Ses murs conservent des sculptures et bas relief maritimes. Le transfert du siège des Messageries Maritimes du Boulevard de la Madeleine à Paris à la Tour Winterthur à La Défense a eu lieu en 1975. ' : Emplacement de la Galerie Bernheim-Jeune à partir de 1906 à 1925

Rue Pierre Fontaine
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Pierre Fontaine
Paris, 75009

Елисейские поля, Париж
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Avenue des Champs-Elysées
Paris,

Rue Saint-Lazare
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Lazare
Paris, 75009

The Rue Saint-Lazare is a street in the 8th and 9th arrondissements of Paris. It starts at 9 Rue Bourdaloue and 1 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, and ends at Place Gabriel-Péri and Rue de Rome.HistoryThis street already existed in 1700 under the name of rue des Porcherons or rue d'Argenteuil, and connected the villages of Roule and Ville-L’Évêque to the village of Porcherons. In 1734 it was still only lined with few buildings. The present name dates from 1770 and comes from the Maison Saint-Lazare toward which it led (via the rues Lamartine, Bleue, and Paradis) and which had been used as a leprosarium since the Middle Ages; it was converted into the Prison Saint-Lazare in 1793. It stood at the current location of no 117 rue du Faubourg-Saint-Denis, in the 10th arrondissement.A ministerial decision of 12 Fructidor V (29 August 1797) fixed the minimum width of the street at 10 meters. This width was increased to 11 meters by a royal decree of 3 August 1838. An order of 3 September 1843 declared the public utility of expansion to 20 meters to the right of the properties at numbers 115-121 to create the Cour du Havre.The Gare Saint-Lazare was built in 1837. An alley, the "Impasse Bony", created in 1826 and located at the site of the Hotel Terminus, was used for unloading luggage. The Cour de Rome, in front of the station on the west side, encompassed the old "Impasse d’Argenteuil", which opened onto the Rue du Rocher.

Avenue Rivoli
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
2 rue de l'Echelle
Paris, 75001

Rue de Marivaux
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
11 Bd Des Italiens
Paris, 75002

La rue de Marivaux est une voie du 2e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de Marivaux est une voie publique située dans le 2e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. Elle débute au 4 rue Grétry et se termine au 11 boulevard des Italiens.Origine du nomLa rue porte le nom de l'écrivain Pierre de Marivaux.HistoriqueC'est une des rues percées vers l'an 1784, par lettres-patentes à la date du 18 février 1780 sur l'emplacement de l'hôtel Choiseul. Celles-ci indiquent qu'il sera ouvert aux frais de Étienne-François duc de Choiseul-Amboise et de son épouse, sur le terrain de leur hôtel et jardin.Elle fut dénommée rue de Marivaux-des-Italiens pour la différencier de la Petite rue Marivaux de la Grande rue Marivaux également appelée rue Marivaux-des-Lombards.Bâtiments remarquables et lieux de mémoireLe peintre espagnol Francisco de Goya habita au n° 5 de cette rue quelques mois en 1824.

Rue de Clichy
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Clichy
Paris, 75009

La rue de Clichy est une voie à sens unique située dans le 9 arrondissement de Paris. Elle relie la place de Clichy à la rue Saint-Lazare. Longeant l'église de la Trinité, elle abrite entre autres le Casino de Paris et le théâtre de l'Œuvre.Elle est accessible par les stations de métro Place de Clichy, Trinité - d'Estienne d'Orves et LiègeHistoriqueCette rue est, à l'origine, un chemin qui conduisait de la rue des Bons-Enfants à une bifurcation (actuelle station de métro La Fourche) où il se divisait en deux branches allant respectivement aux villages de Clichy et de Saint-Ouen.Les « folies » de la rue de Clichy et les jardins de TivoliPlusieurs folies, lieu d'agrément et de libertinage de la bonne société, ont été construites autour de la rue de Clichy et sont restées en activité de 1730 à 1842.La Folie-BoutinEn 1766, Simon-Gabriel Boutin, fils d'un fermier général, aménage un vaste jardin, dont l'entrée se situe alors entre les 66 et 110 de la rue Saint-Lazare, qu'il baptise Tivoli en référence aux célèbres jardins de la ville italienne. Il y fait édifier plusieurs folies et parsème le terrain de rochers et de fausses ruines.

Rue Scribe
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
rue scribe
Paris,

Rue d'Astorg
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue d'Astorg
Paris, 75008

La rue d'Astorg est une voie du arrondissement de Paris. Elle commence rue de la Ville-l'Évêque et se termine place Saint-Augustin.HistoireComme la rue Roquépine (anc. rue Verte), la rue d'Astorg a été ouverte en vertu de lettres patentes du 4 mars 1774 entre la rue Roquépine et la rue de la Ville-l'Évêque sur d'anciens marais appartenant à Louis d'Astorg d'Aubarède, marquis de Roquépine (1714-1782).Par lettres patentes du 24 juillet 1778, la rue d'Astorg fut prolongée vers le nord afin d'offrir aux Gardes-Françaises casernées rue Neuve-Saint-Charles (act. rue de la Pépinière) un passage facile vers les Champs-Élysées où ils faisaient leur exercice, en coupant à travers ces marécages et en évitant ainsi d'abimer les cultures. Cette nouvelle partie de la rue fut pavée en vertu d'un arrêt du Conseil du 28 mars 1780.Quelques années après, une troisième section fut ouverte sous le nom de rue Maison-Neuve, entre la rue de la Pépinière (act. rue La Boétie) et la rue de la Voirie, aujourd'hui disparue et qui desservait la voirie au Nord-Ouest parisien (act. place Henri-Bergson). Incorporée à la rue d'Astorg en 1840, cette dernière section a disparu en 1854 pour permettre le percement du boulevard Malesherbes.

Rue Saint Honoré 75001
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Honoré
Paris, 75001

伦敦路
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Londres
Paris, 75009

伦敦路(Rue de Londres)是巴黎第八区和第九区的一条街道,始于克利希路(rue de Clichy)1号,终于欧洲广场。阿姆斯特丹路和欧洲广场之间属于巴黎第八区。阿姆斯特丹路和克利希路之间属于巴黎第九区。伦敦路土地于1826年归属海哲曼和米尼翁,他们在此开辟欧洲区,此路以英国首都伦敦命名。道路宽度定为15米。参考资料 Félix Lazare, Dictionnaire administratif et historique des rues de Paris et de ses monuments, Paris, Imprimerie de Vinchon, 1844-1849 Félix de Rochegude, Promenades dans toutes les rues de Paris. VIII arrondissement, Paris, Hachette, 1910

Local Business Near Musée du parfum Fragonard

Musée du Parfum
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
9 rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

+33 01 47 42 04 56

The Musée du Parfum, also known as the Fragonard Musée du Parfum, is a French private museum of perfume located at 9 rue Scribe, in the 9th arrondissement of Paris.LocationThe museum is located near the western side of Opéra Garnier.Hours and admissionThe musée is open daily; admission is free.HistoryThe museum was created in 1983 by the Fragonard perfume company within a Napoleon III town-house (built 1860). Its rooms contain period furnishings and perfume exhibits, including antique perfume bottles, containers, toiletry sets, stills for steam distillation of perfume extracts, etc. Displays show how perfumes are made today, and present the history of perfume manufacturing and packaging. Of particular interest is an orgue à parfum (perfume organ) with tiers of ingredient bottles arranged around a balance used to mix fragrances.

Bloomberg L.P.
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
7 rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

Bloomberg Finance
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
7 rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

Pierre Marcolini
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
3 Rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

L'entracte Opera
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
1 Rue Auber,
Paris, France 75009

01 47 42 26 25

Une ambiance typiquement bistrot parisien vous plongeant dans un décor de ballet, dégustez une cuisine traditionnelle française à la carte ou à la formule.

Spa 5 Mondes
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
6 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet
Paris, France 75009

01 42 66 00 60

Jasmine Cosmétique
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
12, rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

0600000000

InterContinental Paris Le Grand
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
2 Rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

+33 1 40 07 32 32

Le Grand Hotel - 2, Rue Du Scribe 75009
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
2 rue du Scribes
Paris, France 75009

+33 1 40 07 32 32

Grand Hotel
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
2 rue scribe
Paris, France 75009

Théâtre Edouard XII
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
10 Édouard VII Square
Paris, France 75009

01 47 42 59 92

Cafe Guitry
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Théâtre Édouard VII 10, pl. Édouard VII
Paris, France 75009

0140070077

Café Guitry, un restaurant dans un Théâtre Déjeuner, dîner, boire un verre, grignoter... avant, pendant et après le spectacle.

Bertie
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
6 rue Édouard VII
Paris, France 75009

0153055055

Le Lumiere
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Paris, France

Hotel Scribe Paris managed by Sofitel
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1 rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

+33 (0)1 44 71 24 24

Quintessential symbol of Parisian life, the Hotel Sofitel Paris Scribe was once home to the elite Jockey Club. Here, in 1895, the Lumière brothers invented the cinema ! Over the years, many icons such as Josephine Baker made this their headquarters. The interior design by Jacques Grange embodies the lavish Parisian spirit and style. The incomparable service and refined art de vivre await you in the sumptuous 19th century architecture. 195 rooms and 18 suites - Gastronomic restaurant Le Lumière - Bar L'Obscur - Tearoom - Keirao Spa - 18 meeting rooms - Art gallery - Valet parking

Le Café Lumière
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Paris, France 75009

Le Scribe Paris Hotel
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Scribe
Paris, France 75009

+331 44 71 24 24

Bucherer
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
12 boulevard des Capucines
Paris, France 75009

01 70 99 18 88

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
15 Place Vendôme
Paris, France

01 43 16 30 30

Meetic
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
brochant...paris 750017
Paris, France 75009

06 55 69 63 23