EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

St Michel Notre-Dame, Paris, Paris | Tourist Information


Quai Saint-Michel
Paris, France 75005


Community and Government Near St Michel Notre-Dame, Paris

Association Ozar Hatorah
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
31 Rue des Cordelieres
Paris, 75013

Cimetiere de Montparnasse
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Edgar Quinet
Paris, 75014

0142345610

Place Denfert-Rochereau
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Denfert-Rochereau
Paris, 75014

Place Denfert-Rochereau, previously known as Place d'Enfer, is a public square located in the 14th arrondissement of Paris, France, in the Montparnasse district, at the intersection of the boulevards Raspail, Arago, and Saint-Jacques, and the avenues René Coty, Général Leclerc, and, as well as the streets Froidevaux, Victor-Considérant and de Grancey. It is one of the largest and most important squares on the left bank of the Seine.The square is named after Pierre Denfert-Rochereau, the French commander who organized the defense at the siege of Belfort during the Franco-Prussian War (1870–1871). It is dominated by the Lion of Belfort statue (a smaller version of the original in the town of Belfort) by Frédéric Bartholdi.The square is the location of the Paris Catacombs museum. It is frequently the place where demonstrations and protest marches in Paris either start or end. The square is also the place depicted on the backdrop at the beginning of the third act of La Bohème by Puccini.

Société des Gens de Lettres
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
38 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques
Paris, 75014

01 53 10 12 00

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soci%C3%A9t%C3%A9_des_gens_de_lettres http://www.sgdl.org/

Paris Observatory
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
61 avenue de l'Observatoire
Paris, 75014

01 40 51 22 21

The Paris Observatory is the foremost astronomical observatory of France, and one of the largest astronomical centers in the world. Its historic building is to be found on the Left Bank of the Seine in central Paris, but most of the staff works on a satellite campus in the Meudon suburb of Paris.ConstitutionAdministratively, it is a grand établissement of the French Ministry of National Education, with a status close to that of a public university. Its missions include: research in astronomy and astrophysics; education (four graduate programs, Ph.D. studies); diffusion of knowledge to the public. It maintains a solar observatory at Meudon and a radio astronomy observatory at Nançay. It was also the home to the International Time Bureau until its dissolution in 1987.HistoryIts foundation lies in the ambitions of Jean-Baptiste Colbert to extend France's maritime power and international trade in the 17th century. Louis XIV promoted its construction, which was started in 1667 and completed in 1671. It thus predates by a few years the Royal Greenwich Observatory in England, which was founded in 1675. The architect of the Paris Observatory was Claude Perrault whose brother, Charles, was secretary to Colbert and superintendent of public works. Optical instruments were supplied by Giuseppe Campani. The buildings were extended in 1730, 1810, 1834, 1850, and 1951. The last extension incorporates the spectacular Meridian Room designed by Jean Prouvé.

Caserne de Port-Royal
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
55, boulevard de Port-Royal
Paris, 75014

Raspail
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
Boulevard Raspail
Paris, 75014

Raspail is a station of the Paris Métro, serving Line 4 and Line 6 in the 14th arrondissement. The station is currently undergoing renovation works. The station is named after the Boulevard Raspail, named after 19th-century scientist and statesman François-Vincent Raspail.HistoryThe station opened on 24 April 1906 with the opening of the extension of line 2 Sud from Passy to Place d'Italie. On 14 October 1907, line 2 Sud became part of line 5. On 12 October 1942, the section of line 5 between Étoile and Place d'Italie, including Raspail was transferred from line 5 to line 6 in order to separate the underground and elevated sections of the metro (because the latter were more vulnerable to air attack during World War II). The line 4 platforms were opened on 30 October 1909 when the southern section of line 4 was opened between Raspail and Porte d'Orléans; this was temporarily separated from the section of line 4 opened on 21 April 1908 between Châtelet and Porte de Clignancourt. On 9 January 1910, the connecting section opened under the Seine between Châtelet and Raspail, completing line 4.

Temple Saint Marcel
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
24, rue Pierre Nicole
Paris, 75005

Eglise Lutherienne Saint-Marcel
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
24, rue de Pierre Nicole
Paris, 75005

Khagne
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
45 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

Grand Mosque of Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
2 bis Place du Puits de l’Ermite
Paris, 75005

+33 1 45 35 97 33

La Grande Mosquée de Paris est une mosquée française de style mauresque avec un minaret de. Elle est située 6, rue Georges-Desplas dans le quartier du Jardin-des-Plantes du 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris. La mosquée, inaugurée le, a été fondée par Si Kaddour Benghabrit. Elle a une place symbolique importante pour la visibilité de l'islam et des musulmans en France. Elle est la plus vieille mosquée en France métropolitaine.HistoriqueLa genèse du projetL’histoire de la Mosquée de Paris est liée à la colonisation.Un premier projet de mosquée à Paris sont attestés.En 1846, la Société orientale propose un projet de construction. La réaction négative du ministère de la Justice et des Cultes, qui débat avec le Quai d’Orsay, enterre le projet pour dix ans.La première « mosquée » au Père-LachaiseLe cimetière abrita d’abord les sépultures des Ottomans morts en France. Peu utilisé, en 1883, il a été rétréci. Le bâtiment se délabra. En 1914, un projet architectural est proposé ; un édifice plus important avec un dôme et des caractéristiques « islamiques » affirmées. La Première Guerre mondiale empêcha la réalisation de ce projet.

National Museum of Natural History (France)
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
Jardin des Plantes, 57, rue Cuvier, 75005 Paris
Paris,

Le Muséum national d'histoire naturelle est un établissement français de recherche et de diffusion de la culture scientifique naturaliste. C'est l'un des premiers établissements mondiaux de ce type, avec le Natural History Museum de Londres. Il est doté du statut de grand établissement et placé sous tutelle conjointe des ministres de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche et de l'Environnement. Son siège se trouve au jardin des Plantes mais il a d'autres sites à Paris et en France. Le Muséum dispose d'un personnel d'environ membres dont 450 chercheurs. Depuis la réforme de 2014, il est dirigé par un Président, assisté de directeurs-généraux délégués.Spécificité et établissements du MuséumLe Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle présente, en comparaison de ses homologues d'autres pays, une originalité qui en fait un cas unique car il n'est pas composé d'un seul site mais en comprend treize, dont la plupart sont multifonctionnels : ainsi son siège parisien n'est pas seulement un bâtiment, mais à la fois un jardin, botanique et zoologique, et un ensemble de plusieurs galeries scientifiques, de laboratoires et de serres. D'importants budgets sont nécessaires pour entretenir, faire fonctionner et rénover ces sites selon les normes actuelles (de sécurité et autres) : les entrées payantes ne suffisent pas à couvrir ces dépenses et certains ont dû être fermés pour cette raison ; tous n'ont pu être réhabilités et ainsi la galerie d'entomologie a même du être fermée en 1996.

Académie de la Grande Chaumière
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
14, rue de la Grande Chaumière
Paris, 75006

+ 33 1 43 26 13 72

The Académie de la Grande Chaumière is an art school in the Montparnasse district of Paris, France.HistoryThe school was founded in 1904 by the Catalan painter Claudio Castelucho, in rue de la Grande Chaumière in Paris, near to the Académie Colarossi. From 1909 the Académie was jointly directed by the painters Martha Stettler, Alice Dannenberg and Lucien Simon. It was dedicated to both painting and sculpture. It did not teach the strict academic rules of painting of the École des Beaux-Arts, and led to art that was free from academic constraints. An attraction was the low level of fees, even lower than those of the Académie Julian (which had to be paid in advance). It was said that all that was provided was a model and warmth in the winter.In 1957, the Académie de la Grande Chaumière was acquired by the Charpentier family, founders of the Charpentier Academy. It still operates under its original name, and provides two free workshops, one for painting and drawing, the other for sketches, as well as evening classes.Teachers Former students SourcesDr. Eric Cabris, Ph.D., Biografie van kunstschilder Ghislaine de Menten de Horne (1908–1995), Brussels, V.U.B., 2008, p. 4, footnote 3.Antoine Bourdelle, Laure Dalon, Cours & leçons à l'Académie de la Grande Chaumière, 1909–1929, Paris : Paris-Musées : Ed. des Cendres, 2008. ISBN 978-2-7596-0034-2

Accueil
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
37 Rue Tournefort
Paris, 75005

01 45 35 63 00

Théâtre Mouffetard
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
73 rue Mouffetard
Paris, 75005

01 43 31 11 99

Le Théâtre Mouffetard, situé au 73 rue Mouffetard dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, était un théâtre municipal subventionné par la Ville de Paris. Depuis novembre 2013, il héberge le théâtre de la marionnette à Paris, devenant ainsi la première salle à être consacrée exclusivement à cette discipline, dans la capitale française. Il se nomme désormais Le Mouffetard - Théâtre des arts de la marionnette.Dirigé par Isabelle Bertola, le Mouffetard-Théâtre des arts de la marionnette a pour enjeu de défendre et promouvoir 'les formes contemporaines de théâtre de marionnettes auprès du plus large public possible. Il pense et porte ce théâtre comme un art exigeant, tout à la fois singulier et éclectique du point de vue des techniques : ombres, objets, images, marionnettes à gaine, à fil, anthropomorphes ou formes abstraites, symboliques... Il soutient également l’idée que cette discipline concerne tant les adultes que les plus jeunes.'De la Maison pour tous au Théâtre Mouffetard 1906-1919 : naissance de l'"Université populaire" au 76 rue Mouffetard (emplacement de l'actuelle bibliothèque Mouffetard). 1919 : naissance de la "Maison pour Tous" (même endroit). Lieu de quartier, son champ d'action est l'éducation populaire et culturelle. 1930 : la "Maison pour Tous" est reconnue d'utilité publique. 1950-1978 : la salle polyvalente Mouffetard prend le nom de « Théâtre Mouffetard »" sous la direction de Georges Bilbille. 1980 : ouverture du « Nouveau Théâtre Mouffetard » au 73 rue Mouffetard (emplacement actuel du théâtre). Il est inauguré en 1984. 1983-1992 : direction Anny Murvil 1992-1997 : direction Jean-José Grammond 1997-2003 : direction Armand Blondeau 2003-2012 : avec l'arrivée de Pierre Santini à sa direction, le « Nouveau Théâtre Mouffetard » redevient le « Théâtre Mouffetard ». Novembre 2013 : en partie remis à neuf, il accueille le Théâtre de la marionnette à Paris et devient Le Mouffetard - Théâtre des arts de la marionnettes.

Labo de l'Edition
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
2, rue Saint-Médard
Paris, 75005

Place Monge
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place Monge
Paris, 75005

Place Monge is a station of the Paris Métro, opened on 15 February 1930 as part of a planned section of line Line 7, which was temporarily operated as part of Line 10 until the completion of the under-Seine crossing of line 7 from Pont de Sully to Place Monge. The station was integrated into line 7 on 26 April 1931. It is named after the street of Place Monge, named after Gaspard Monge (1746 - 1818), a French mathematician and inventor of descriptive geometry.The station is located under Place Monge, in the 5th arrondissement, in the eastern part of the Latin Quarter. Nearby are the Jardin des Plantes (botanical garden), the Roman remains of the Arènes de Lutèce and the Rue Mouffetard, a street with restaurants and a lively street market.

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Paroisse Notre Dame du Liban
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
15 Rue Ulm
Paris, 75005

0143294760

Musée Curie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Pierre-et-Marie-Curie
Paris, 75005

0156245533

The Musée Curie is a historical museum focusing on radiological research. It is located in the 5th arrondissement at 1, rue Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France, and open Wednesday to Saturday, from 1pm to 5pm; admission is free. The museum was renovated in 2012, thanks to a donation from Ève Curie.The museum was established in 1934, after Curie's death, on the ground floor of the Curie Pavilion of the Institut du Radium. It was formerly Marie Curie's laboratory, built 1911-1914, and where she performed research from 1914-1934. In this laboratory her daughter and son-in-law Irène and Frédéric Joliot-Curie discovered artificial radioactivity, for which they received the 1935 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.The museum contains a permanent historical exhibition on radioactivity and its applications, notably in medicine, focusing primarily on the Curies, and displays some of the most important research apparatus used before 1940. It also contains a center for historical resource which holds archives, photographs, and documentation on the Curies, Joliot-Curies, the Institut Curie, and the history of radioactivity and oncology.

Institut océanographique de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
195 Rue Saint Jacques
Paris, 75005

+33 1 44 32 10 80

L’Institut océanographique de Paris, rebaptisé Maison des océans et de la biodiversité en 2011, est une institution fondée en 1906 par Albert , prince de Monaco, qui comprend également le Musée océanographique de Monaco.HistoireLe siège de l’Institut océanographique à Paris fut officiellement inauguré le, par le prince Albert et par le président de la république française, Armand Fallières. Le bâtiment de l’Institut est inscrit aux monuments historiques depuis un arrêté du.Il se situe dans le arrondissement de Paris, aux abords du Quartier latin, au croisement des rues Saint-Jacques et rue Gay-Lussac, dans le « Campus Curie » qui regroupe d’autres institutions scientifiques, ancien domaine du couvent des Dames de Saint Michel, acquis par l’université de Paris avec le concours de l’État, de la ville de Paris et de SAS le prince Albert de Monaco, à qui l’université en l’inscrivant en tant que membre bienfaiteur lui céda un terrain de pour y bâtir le siège de la Fondation « Institut océanographique ».Pionnier de l’océanographie, Albert, veut, selon ses propres termes, en être le « propagateur ». Au retour de chacune de ses campagnes, le Prince Albert en présente les principaux résultats aux auditoires les plus qualifiés : Académie des sciences de Paris, dont il est élu membre, Société de biologie, Société zoologique de France, sociétés de géographie qui connaissent alors leur âge d’or dans toute l’Europe… et les universités populaires l’accueillent à plusieurs reprises.

Institut Henri Poincaré
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
Paris, 75005

01 44 27 64 88

Lieu d'accueil et d'échanges des mathématiques françaises et internationales, la « Maison des Mathématiques » accueille des programmes thématiques trimestriels, des collaborations intensives de courte durée (RIP), des cours doctoraux de haut niveau, des colloques et des séminaires sur des thèmes liés aux mathématiques et à des disciplines connexes comme la physique, la biologie ou l'informatique. Les thématiques sont sélectionnées par le Conseil de Programmation Scientifique de l'IHP. Environ 11 000 mathématiciens passent à l'institut chaque année. L'institut assume également des responsabilités éditoriales au travers de trois revues scientifiques internationales plus connues sous le nom des Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré (Journal of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics; Probability and Statistics et Non Linear Analysis) qui publient des articles originaux de haut niveau en recherche fondamentale. Une quatrième revue est en cours de réflexion. Vitrine des mathématiques françaises, l'établissement coorganise et parraine de nombreux événements scientifiques et culturels destinés à un large public (2011 : Un dépaysement soudain à la Fondation Cartier ; 2011 : Hommage à Évariste Galois, 2012 : Centenaire de la disparition de Henri Poincaré…). Il entretient des relations étroites avec des associations et sociétés de promotion des mathématiques qu'il héberge dans ses locaux.

Rue d'Assas
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
31 Rue d'Assis
Paris, 75006

Rue d'Assas is a street in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, named after Nicolas-Louis d'Assas.Features Musée Edouard Branly (at #21) Musée "Bible et Terre Sainte" (at #21) Main campus of Panthéon-Assas University (at #92) Zadkine Museum (at #100) Jardin du Luxembourg: rue d'Assas borders the Jardin between rue Guynemer and rue Auguste-ComteNotable peopleJeanne Baptiste d'Albert de Luynes lived at #8.Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi, the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty, had his last residence and studio at #82.

Musée de Minéralogie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
60 boulevard saint michel
Paris, 75006

0140519139

The Musée de Minéralogie is a museum of mineralogy operated by the École nationale supérieure des mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech). It is located in the 6th arrondissement at 60, boulevard Saint Michel, Paris, France, and open daily except Sunday and Monday; an admission fee is charged.The school was established in 1783, and the museum itself in 1794 under René Just Haüy as a Cabinet of Mineralogy "containing all production in the world and all productions of the Republic, arranged by locality." It was quickly augmented by private collections, sometimes seized by the state. Many fine additions were made in short order, and by 1814 the museum contained about 100,000 samples at the Hotel de Mouchy. During the 19th century and early 20th century it continued to acquire excellent collections from around the world, interrupted for several decades by World War II, but then resuming.Today the museum is stated to be one of the ten largest mineral collections in the world, containing some 100,000 samples including 80,000 minerals, 15,000 rocks, 4,000 ores, 400 meteorites, 700 gems, and 300 artificial minerals.

Abbey of St Genevieve
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Paris 5eme
Paris,

The Abbey of St Genevieve was a monastery in Paris, suppressed at the time of the French Revolution.

Mairie du 5ème arrondissement de Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
21 place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

0156817505

Bienvenue sur la page officielle de la ville de la Mairie du 5è. Cette page constitue une communauté ouverte à tous. C’est une lieu d’information et d’échange entre fans ou avec la municipalité. Toutes les interactions sont les bienvenues à condition de respecter quelques règles élémentaires de courtoisie. Nous vous remercions de tenir compte des conseils suivants lorsque vous postez ou commentez sur le mur de la page de la ville. Les pages Facebook sont publiques, vos publications aussi. De nombreuses personnes vont voir ce que vous postez. Soyez tolérant dans vos échanges. Vérifiez vos informations, citez vos sources. Prenez un temps de réflexion avant d’envoyer votre message. Ce que vous ne diriez pas lors d’une conversation réelle, ne l’écrivez pas non plus sur Facebook. Pour vous adresser à une personne en particulier dans un fil de commentaire, vous pouvez utiliser le symbole @ suivi du nom de son profil. N’écrivez pas en majuscule. LES MAJUSCULES DONNENT L'IMPRESSION QUE VOUS CRIEZ. Par ailleurs, les messages à caractère publicitaires, les petites annonces ou les messages contenant des coordonnées téléphoniques ou postales, les messages apparentés aux spams, les contenus à caractère politique, partisan ou religieux seront systématiquement supprimés. L'ensemble des lois et règlements en vigueur en France est applicable lorsque vous utilisez Internet, tout autant que sur les pages Facebook de la ville de la Mairie du 5è. Les modérateurs supprimeront toutes les publications contraires à l’ordre public ou aux bonnes mœurs, contraires aux droits d’auteur ou droits voisins, au droit applicable aux bases de données, au droit des marques, au droit à l’image, au droit au respect de la vie privée ou qui enfreindraient toute autre disposition législative ou réglementaire en vigueur. Les modérateurs excluent également tout propos contraire aux lois en vigueur. Cela inclut donc, de façon non exhaustive : Les attaques ou insinuations fondées sur les races, les croyances ou leur absence, les origines ethniques, le sexe ou l'orientation sexuelle ; Les insultes, harcèlements, affirmations graves non-prouvées ou notoirement inexactes concernant les personnes ou les organisations ; Tout message obscène, pornographique ou relevant du harcèlement ; Tout message contraire aux droit d’auteur ou aux droits voisins, au droit applicable aux bases de données, au droit à l’image et au respect de la vie privée, ou qui enfreindrait toute autre disposition législative ou réglementaire en vigueur ; Toute attaque personnelle à l'égard de femmes et d'hommes politiques ; Les invectives ad hominem (propos agressifs, méprisants, péremptoires) ou, de façon générale, tout propos attentatoires aux participants ; Toute utilisation de la page à des fins publicitaires ou commerciales ; La mention de coordonnées personnelles ou de lien hypertexte inappropriés; Les contenus de sites web accessibles uniquement par abonnement payant ; Certains excès de prolixité ou de fréquence d’intervention nuisant à la participation équitable de tous ; Les contributions superflues ou redondantes sans apport particulier pour les échanges ; Les informations obsolètes ou ayant déjà été pleinement débattues ; Tout message hors sujet. Merci de nous avoir lu jusqu’ici. A tout de suite sur la page !

Jussieu Campus
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
5 avenue de jussieu
Paris, 75005

The Jussieu Campus is a higher education campus located in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, France, which is the main campus of the Pierre and Marie Curie University . The Paris Diderot University, was also originally located on the Jussieu campus but moved to its new independent campus in the Paris Rive Gauche neighborhood in 2006-2012. Many ties continue to exist between the two universities.Because of reconstruction programs in progress, various facilities have been moved out of the campus to other parts of Paris.HistoryThe campus was opened in 1951 and eventually it would host a great part of the old faculty of sciences of the Sorbonne. Built on the site of the old "Halle aux vins," a wine market created by Napoleon Bonaparte, the campus remains incomplete to this day. In 1957, the first university buildings were built along the Eastern bank of the River Seine (le quai Saint-Bernard), and Rue Cuvier. In order to allow the wine to remain on the site, the architects planned to construct the buildings on stilts above the roads of the market.However, in 1964, with over 20,000 science students graduating high school (the baby boom generation), the old Sorbonne could not accommodate the influx of students. André Malraux entrusted the architect Édouard Albert with the task of rapidly constructing a new science campus on the site. Albert's grand vision of modular metallic buildings, designed to facilitate interdisciplinary work and improve teaching, was never achieved, and eventually abandoned in 1972.

Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
1 rue Jussieu
Paris, 75005

The Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris is a French governmental, non-profit research and higher education establishment located in Paris, dedicated to the study of earth and planetary sciences by combining observations, laboratory analysis and construction of conceptual analogical and numerical models.IPGP is part of CNRS and University Paris-Diderot. It is the second largest CNRS research unit in France. The institute has 14 research divisions and 6 observatories. IPGP is also in charge by the French government of monitoring the active volcanoes on French territories in addition to the management of the worldwide network of seismological stations GEOSCOPE, and a major contribution to the worldwide network of magnetic observatories Intermagnet. IPGP maintains permanent volcanologic observatories on the islands of Réunion, Guadeloupe, and Martinique . The institute also maintains several analytical facilities in applied geophysics as well as a park of a variety of geophysical instruments.IPGP maintains three campuses in the Paris area. Until 2010, its main headquarters location is inside the Jussieu Campus in the 5th arrondissement of Paris. After 2010, it moved into a state of the art dedicated facility adjacent to the Jussieu Campus, in front of the Jardin des Plantes. IPGP has a second campus located 6 km to the east of Paris where it conducts space and planetary science activities ranging from building geophysical space instruments and sensors to planetary data analysis. The third campus is located in Paris VII university and is mainly dedicated for teaching. IPGP maintain a staff of nearly 500 persons.

Laboratoire de recherche en physique des particules et cosmologie, Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
4 place jussieu Tour 12 - 1er étage - Couloir 12-22
Paris, 75005

01 44 27 63 13

Le LPNHE est une Unité Mixte de Recherche de l’Institut National de Physique Nucléaire et de Physique de Particules (IN2P3), institut du CNRS et des universités Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC) et Paris Diderot. Il est constitué de 12 groupes de recherche, de 3 services techniques (informatique, électronique, mécanique), et de 2 services support (administration, logistique). Le laboratoire est engagé dans plusieurs grands programmes expérimentaux, dans le cadre de collaborations internationales scientifiques auprès de très grandes infrastructures de recherche du monde entier : centres d’accélérateurs de particules et observatoires. Ces programmes couvrent les enjeux actuels de la physique des particules, des astroparticules, et de la cosmologie.

Local Business Near St Michel Notre-Dame, Paris

Au P'tit Grec
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
61 rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

+0033 6 5024 6934

BREWBERRY
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
18 rue du pot de fer
Paris, France 75005

01 43 36 53 92

Creperie Alizée
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
5 rue du pot de fer
Paris, France 75005

Fifth Bar
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
62, Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

Rue De Quatrefages
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
10 rue de Quatrefages
Paris, France 75005

Paris 5 eme , Rue Mouffetard
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

Rue Mouffetard
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

Le Mauzac bistro
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
7 Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée 75005 Paris
Paris, France 75005

0670886823

Faculte de Pharmacie
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
4 Av de l'Observatoire
Paris, France 75006

La Vieille Tour
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
1 rue du pot de fer
Paris, France 75005

01 43 36 21 50

Institut Curie
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
26 Rue d'Ulm
Paris, France 75248

+33 (0) 1 56 24 55 00

L'Orée du Parc
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9 Rue Abbé de l'Epée
Paris, France 75005

01 43 54 41 99

Le Monge
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
place monge
Paris, France 75005

Place Monge - Paris V
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place monge
Paris, France 75005

Place Monge - Paris 5ème!!
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place Monge
Paris, France 75005

Comfort Inn Mouffetard -Quartier Latin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
56 Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

01 43 36 17 00

SEXY SHOP
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
8 RUE HENRI BARBUSS
Paris, France 75014

0661321117

Tactim Sarl
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
5 Rue Herschel
Paris, France 75006

+33 805 62 04 20

Avec Tactim, vous choisissez la simplicité et legain de temps. Vous réservez vos prestations par téléphone ou directement sur notre site Internet. Vous ne vous déplacez plus dans un garage, nous intervenons sur site ou nous vous envoyons un voiturier. Tiers de confiance, Tactim vous conseille et vous garantit éthique, qualité et délai dans le travail.

Fondation Teilhard de Chardin
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
38 Rue Geoffroy Saint Hilaire
Paris, France 75005

01 43 31 18 55

Vegan Folie's
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
53 Rue Mouffetard (à 20 mètres de la place Contrescarpe)
Paris, France 75005

01.43.37.21.89