For short term term or serviced accommodation requirements.
At Apartments of London we offer high quality and custom hospitality services for the short term and holiday lets market. We cater to a wide range of customers from the government, corporate and leisure sectors through our network of stylish and well-maintained apartments, all situated within minutes’ distance from key London attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park, London Eye and Tower of London.
We offer our guests self-catering apartments that come fully fitted with modern amenities such as Wi-Fi, digital TV, washing machine, dishwasher and contemporary design kitchens.
Be it a business trip or a short weekend to soak in the city’s culture, we know what it takes to ensure our guests have a relaxed and comfortable stay.
Our client base is extensive and includes government officials, companies like Saatchi Saatchi, Google and BHP Billiton, as well as tourists from around the world who want to experience the whole of London culture.
Our properties are conveniently located in London's Victoria district, from where you can get a direct train to and from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Victoria Train Station has regular services to Brighton and the underground will take you anywhere within London, although with most major London attractions right on your doorstep you won't have to travel far to see the sights.
Apartments of London are also happy to provide you with a brief guide of the major London attractions, including some local knowledge that will you find invaluable during your stay.
- Chance to rent an exquisite property in a highly sought after area.
- Close to all main London attractions.
- Service with a personal-touch.
- The ultimate, luxury city break.
- Competitive prices. What makes Apartments of London so unique is our customer service. We have a dynamic quality control team whose main focus is to ensure that both landlords and guests are fully accommodated. Get in touch today and put the pleasure back into doing business.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider our services:
- Guaranteed long-term leases.
- No commission or management fees.
- Maintenance, legal issues and paperwork all taken care of. You get a stress-free long-term let, without compromising on your asking price.
The Catering Equipment Suppliers Association (CESA) represents over 150 companies who supply commercial catering equipment – from utensils to full kitchen schemes. Buying equipment and services from a CESA member gives you the security of working with people that will ensure you get professional advice and service.
One of Headmasters’ newest salons, located 2 minutes walk from Victoria station in the Pimlico area. Situated near one of the busiest stations in the UK and with parking available, the contemporary salon is a haven amidst the bustle and fast pace of city life. With a highly regarded team of ambitious and fashion-forward stylists ready to offer some of the best expertise in the capital.