EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Monnaie de Paris, Paris | Tourist Information


monnaiedeparis.com
twitter.com/monnaiedeparis
instagram.com/monnaiedeparis
dailymotion.com/monnaiedeparis
pinterest.com/monnaiedeparis

11 quai de Conti
Paris, France 75006

01 40 46 56 66

Historical Place Near Monnaie de Paris

Musée du Louvre
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75001

0033 (0) 1 40 20 53 17

Le musée du Louvre est fermé tous les mardis, le 1er janvier, le 1er mai et le 25 décembre. Trente-cinq mille œuvres à voir et à revoir, une dizaine d’expositions, des ateliers, des visites, des conférences, des rencontres, des films, des lectures, de la musique, des spectacles… Une invitation à la découverte et à la connaissance pour tous les publics. Le Louvre et Vous : http://crm.e-deal.net/gerico/louvre_profile_edit.fl Gérez vos abonnements aux lettres électroniques du musée du Louvre et recevez de l'information en fonction de vos centres d'intérêt.

Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Place Jean-Paul II
Paris, 75004

+33 1 42 34 56 10

Fondée en 1163, la cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris se dresse au coeur de l'île de la Cité et de Paris et est le témoin vivant de 850 ans d'histoire ! Page Facebook des 850 ans : http://www.facebook.com/notredamedeparis2013

Pont des Arts
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts
Paris, 75006

The Pont des Arts or Passerelle des Arts is a pedestrian bridge in Paris which crosses the River Seine. It links the Institut de France and the central square reported several deficiencies on the bridge. More specifically, he noted the damage that had been caused by two aerial bombardments sustained during World War I and World War II and the harm done from the multiple collisions caused by boats. The bridge would be closed to circulation in 1977 and, in 1979, suffered a 60-metre collapse after a barge rammed into it.The present bridge was built between 1981 and 1984 "identically" according to the plans of Louis Arretche, who had decided to reduce the number of arches from nine to seven, allowing the look of the old bridge to be preserved while realigning the new structure with the Pont Neuf. On 27 June 1984, the newly reconstructed bridge was inaugurated by Jacques Chirac, then the mayor of Paris.

Sainte-Chapelle
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
4 boulevard du Palais
Paris, 75001

01 53 73 58 51

Louvre Pyramid
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
The Louvre
Paris, 75001

+33 (0)1 40 20 53 17

La pyramide du Louvre est une pyramide constituée de verre et de métal, située au milieu de la cour Napoléon du musée du Louvre à Paris, où se situe le hall d’accueil.Commandée par le président de la République François Mitterrand en 1983, la pyramide a été conçue par l'architecte sino-américain Ieoh Ming Pei. La structure, qui a été entièrement construite en métal, s'élève à sur une base carrée de de côté et pèse environ. La pyramide est composée de 603 losanges et 70 triangles en verre. Elle a été inaugurée le et ouverte au public le. Elle est la première grande construction à avoir été réalisée en verre feuilleté.Bien que la pyramide ait suscité une grande controverse lors de la présentation de son projet en 1984, elle est devenue au début du la troisième œuvre du Louvre la plus appréciée après La Joconde et la Vénus de Milo.

Pont des Amoureux - Love Lock Bridge
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts
Paris, 75006

Pont Neuf
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 75001

The Pont Neuf is the oldest standing bridge across the river Seine in Paris, France. Its name, which was given to distinguish it from older bridges that were lined on both sides with houses, has remained after all of those were replaced. It stands by the western (downstream) point of the Île de la Cité, the island in the middle of the river that was, between 250 and 225 BC, the birthplace of Paris, then known as Lutetia, and during the medieval period, the heart of the city.The bridge is composed of two separate spans, one of five arches joining the left bank to the Île de la Cité, another of seven joining the island to the right bank. Old engraved maps of Paris show how, when the bridge was built, it just grazed the downstream tip of the Île de la Cité; since then, the natural sandbar building of a mid-river island, aided by stone-faced embankments called quais, has extended the island. Today the tip of the island is the location of the Square du Vert-Galant, a small public park named in honour of Henry IV, nicknamed the "Green Gallant".ConstructionAs early as 1550, Henry II was asked to build a bridge here because the existing Pont Notre-Dame was overloaded, but the expense was too much at the time.In February 1578, the decision to build the bridge was made by Henry III who laid its first stone in 1578, the year when the foundations of four piers and one abutment were completed. Pierre des Isles, one of the builders, convinced the supervisory commission that the bridge, which was originally straight, would be more resistant to the river currents, if its two sections were built at a slight angle, a change they adopted in May 1578.

Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
99 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

The Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel is a triumphal arch in Paris, located in the Place du Carrousel. It was built between 1806 and 1808 to commemorate Napoleon's military victories of the previous year. The more famous Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile, across from the Champs Élysées, was designed in the same year; it is about twice the size and was not completed until 1836. It is also an example of Corinthian style architecture.

Les Arts Décoratifs
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
107 rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

01.44.55.57.50

Institution originale et plurielle, Les Arts Décoratifs entretiennent « en France la culture des arts qui poursuivent la réalisation du beau dans l’utile » et maintiennent des liens étroits avec le monde industriel, établissant de nombreux partenariats avec des entreprises exerçant leurs activités dans des domaines variés. Les différentes composantes des Arts Décoratifs sont réparties sur trois sites à Paris : - au 107 rue de Rivoli, les ailes de Rohan et de Marsan du palais du Louvre abritent le musée des Arts décoratifs possède une collection unique d'objets d'art de mode et de publicité, qui témoignent de l'art de vivre du Moyen Age jusqu'à nos jours - au 63 rue de Monceau, l’hôtel Camondo accueille le musée Nissim de Camondo - au 266 boulevard Raspail est installée en 1988 l’école Camondo (appellation née d’une implantation antérieure dans les communs de l’hôtel Camondo), spécialisée dans le design et l’architecture intérieure. Les Ateliers du Carrousel, ateliers de pratique artistique, sont présents sur ces trois sites.

Fontaine Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place St Michel
Paris, 75006

Palais de Justice de Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
4, boulevard du Palais
Paris, 37100

0644783382

Palais-Royal
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
8 rue de Montpensier
Paris, 75001

+639174190541

The Palais-Royal, originally called the Palais-Cardinal, is a palace located in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. The screened entrance court faces the Place du Palais-Royal, opposite the Louvre. The larger inner courtyard, the Cour d'Honneur, has since 1986 contained Daniel Buren's site-specific art piece Les Deux Plateaux, known as Les Colonnes de Buren. In 1830 the Cour d'Honneur was enclosed to the north by what was probably the most famous of Paris's covered arcades, the Galerie d'Orléans. Demolished in the 1930s, its flanking rows of columns still stand between the Cour d'Honneur and the popular Palais-Royal Gardens.HistoryPalais-CardinalOriginally called the Palais-Cardinal, the palace was the personal residence of Cardinal Richelieu. The architect Jacques Lemercier began his design in 1629; construction commenced in 1633 and was completed in 1639. Upon Richelieu's death in 1642 the palace became the property of the King and acquired the new name Palais-Royal.After Louis XIII died the following year, it became the home of the Queen Mother Anne of Austria and her young sons Louis XIV and Philippe, duc d'Anjou, along with her advisor Cardinal Mazarin. From 1649, the palace was the residence of the exiled Henrietta Maria and Henrietta Anne Stuart, wife and daughter of the deposed King Charles I of England. The two had escaped England in the midst of the English Civil War and were sheltered by Henrietta Maria's nephew, King Louis XIV.

Louvre Pyramid
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
The Louvre
Paris, 75001

+33 (0)1 40 20 53 17

La Pirámide del Museo del Louvre es una obra situada en el patio del Museo del Louvre, en París, que da acceso al edificio. Fue diseñada por el arquitecto Ieoh Ming Pei. De estilo internacional, esta pirámide de vidrio y aluminio fue inaugurada en el año 1989 por el entonces presidente francés, François Mitterrand.DescripciónTiene una altura de 20,1 m. y un total de 673 paneles de vidrio laminado transparente divididos en 603 rombos y 70 triángulos, aunque algunas fuentes señalan que existen 666 rombos debido a una intención de darle un sentido esotérico a la construcción. El peso total de la estructura es de 180 toneladas. La inclinación de sus paredes, al igual que ocurre con las pirámides egipcias, es de 51 grados.Su centro de gravedad coincide con el de los tres pabellones del museo, Richelieu al norte, Denon al sur y Sully al este. Siendo esta la principal y más grande de las pirámides de cristal del museo, que incluye, a nivel subterráneo, otra pirámide pero invertida. Antes de construirse la pirámide, la entrada al Louvre tenía unas largas colas. Con su construcción, además de solucionarse el problema, se aumenta el espacio de exposición del museo.ControversiaDesde su construcción, la pirámide ha estado sujeta a polémicas, debido al contraste de estilos entre la modernidad del vidrio y el clasicismo del museo, si bien ha servido de inspiración para las ampliaciones de muchos otros museos. Ha sido descrita por algunos detractores como parte del "complejo de faraón" de Mitterrand. Otros alaban la yuxtaposición del contraste entre estilos arquitectónicos como una exitosa combinación entre lo antiguo y lo nuevo, lo clásico y lo ultramoderno.

Place Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint-Michel
Paris, 75005

La place Saint-Michel est une voie située dans le quartier de la Sorbonne et le quartier de la Monnaie des 5 et arrondissements à Paris, en France.HistoireLa place a été créée lors de la percée du boulevard Saint-Michel, en 1855 sous Napoléon III. Le pont Saint-Michel construit au, a été refait à la même période que la place.En août 1944, de vifs combats y opposèrent les étudiants de la Résistance aux Allemands.

Fontaine Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place St Michel
Paris, 75006

The Fontaine Saint-Michel is a monumental fountain located in Place Saint-Michel in the 5th arrondissement in Paris. It was constructed in 1858–1860 during the French Second Empire by the architect Gabriel Davioud.HistoryThe fontaine Saint-Michel was part of the great project for the reconstruction of Paris overseen by Baron Haussmann during the French Second Empire. In 1855 Haussmann completed an enormous new boulevard, originally called boulevard de Sébastopol-rive-gauche, now called Boulevard Saint-Michel, which opened up the small place Pont-Saint-Michel into a much larger space. Haussmann asked the architect of the service of promenades and plantations of the prefecture, Gabriel Davioud, to design a fountain which would be appropriate in scale to the new square. As the architect of the prefecture, he was able to design not only the fountain but also the facades of the new buildings around it, giving coherence to the square, but he also had to deal with the demands of the prefet and city administration, which was paying for the project.Davioud's original project was for a fountain dedicated to peace, located in the center of the square. The prefect authorities rejected this idea and asked him instead to build a fountain to hide the end wall of the building at the corner of boulevard Saint-Michel and Saint-André des Arts. This forced Davioud to adapt his plan to the proportions of that building.

Château De Versailles
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue De L'échelle
Versailles, 78000

+33 1 30 83 78 00

Place du Châtelet
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place du Châtelet
Paris, 75001

The Place du Châtelet is a public square in Paris, on the right bank of the river Seine, on the borderline between the 1st and 4th arrondissements. It lies at the north end of the Pont au Change, a bridge that connects the Île de la Cité, near the Palais de Justice and the Conciergerie, to the right bank. The closest métro station is Châtelet 15px 15px 15px 15px 15px 15pxFeaturesThe name "Châtelet" refers to the stronghold, the Grand Châtelet, that guarded the northern end of the Pont au Change, containing the offices of the prévôt de Paris and a number of prisons, until it was demolished from 1802-10.At the square's center is the Fontaine du Palmier, designed in 1806 by architect and engineer François-Jean Bralle (1750-1832) to celebrate French victories in battle. It has a circular basin, 6m in diameter, from which a column rises in the form of a palm tree's trunk 18m tall. The palm trunk is surmounted by a gilded figure of the goddess, Victory, holding a laurel wreath in each upraised hand; the goddess figure stands on a base ornamented with bas-relief eagles. The gilded finial is by sculptor Louis-Simon Boizot.

Conciergerie
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
2 Boulevard du Palais
Paris, 75001

01 53 40 60 80

The Conciergerie is a building in Paris, France, located on the west of the Île de la Cité (literally "Island of the City"), formerly a prison but presently used mostly for law courts. It was part of the former royal palace, the Palais de la Cité, which consisted of the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice and the Sainte-Chapelle. Hundreds of prisoners during the French Revolution were taken from the Conciergerie to be executed by guillotine at a number of locations around Paris.The Middle AgesThe west part of the island was originally the site of a Merovingian palace, and was known initially as the Palais de la Cité. From the 10th to the 14th centuries it was the main palace of the medieval Kings of France. During the reigns of Louis IX (Saint Louis) (1214–1270) and Philippe IV (Philip the Fair) (1284–1314) the Merovingian palace was extended and fortified more extensively.Louis IX added the Sainte-Chapelle and associated galleries, while Philippe IV created the towered facade on the Seine river side and a large hall. Both are excellent examples of French religious and secular architecture of the period. The Sainte-Chapelle was built in the French royal style to house the crown of thorns that was brought back from the Crusades and to serve as a royal chapel. The "Grande Salle" (Great Hall) was one of the largest in Europe, and its lower story, known as "La Salle des Gens d'Armes" (The Hall of the Soldiers) survives at 64m long, 27.5m wide and 8.5m high. It was used as a dining room for the 2,000 staff members who worked in the palace. It was heated with four large fireplaces and lit by many windows, now blocked. It was also used for royal banquets and judicial proceedings. The neighboring Salle des Gardes was used as an antechamber to the Great Hall immediately above, where the king held his lit de justice (a session of parliament in the king's presence).

Place Saint-Sulpice
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint-Sulpice
Paris, 75006

La place Saint-Sulpice est une place du arrondissement de Paris.HistoireLors de la construction de la façade actuelle de l'église Saint-Sulpice au, l'architecte Giovanni Niccolo Servandoni prévoit la création d'une place monumentale en demi-cercle, de de large sur de long. Ce projet n'est pas réalisé mais un espace prolongeant le parvis est débuté en 1757. En 1767, un emprunt est souscrit par la ville après autorisation du roi pour entreprendre les expropriations et les travaux d'aménagement.Au, plusieurs plans sont proposés pour achever la place. Un plan adopté par le ministre de l'Intérieur le 26 thermidor An VIII (14 août 1800), confirmé par un arrêté des consuls du 16 vendémiaire an IX (8 octobre 1800) prévoit une place semi-circulaire qui doit être réalisé dans un délai de six ans. Un arrêté du 25 juin 1806 annule ce plan et prévoit cette fois une place rectangulaire dont le plan est approuvé par le ministre de l'intérieur le 19 octobre 1806. Un nouveau plan, prévoyant une place rectangulaire aux dimensions plus importantes, est adopté le 19 juillet 1808. Une décision ministérielle du 20 décembre 1810 prévoit que la place Saint-Sulpice soit portée jusqu'à la rue du Pot-de-Fer (actuelle rue Bonaparte). Un décret du 24 février 1811 ordonne l'achèvement de cette place dans le courant de la même année. Les dispositions arrêtées en 1810 ont été confirmées par une décision ministérielle du 9 mai 1812. La place est en partie aménagée à l'emplacement de l'ancien séminaire Saint-Sulpice, construit au.En 1838, la place est nivelée et plantée d'arbres. De 1843 à 1848, la fontaine Saint-Sulpice est érigée au centre de la place par l'architecte Louis Visconti.

Les Colonnes De Buren
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
15 Rue du Colonel Driant
Paris, 75001

Louvre Palace
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75058

(0)1 40 20 53 17

Le palais du Louvre est un ancien palais royal situé à Paris sur la rive droite de la Seine, entre le jardin des Tuileries et l'église Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois. S'étendant sur une surface bâtie de plus de, le palais du Louvre est le plus grand palais européen, et le second plus grand bâtiment du continent après le palais du Parlement roumain. Il abrite aujourd'hui le musée du Louvre.La construction du Louvre est indissociable de l'histoire de Paris. Elle s'étend sur plus de, bien que le plan général du palais ait été imaginé dès la Renaissance. Charles V y établit sa résidence, donnant au palais un statut qu'il a conservé jusqu'au règne de Louis XIV.Avec 8,9 millions de visiteurs annuels en 2011, c'est le site culturel le plus visité en France devant la tour Eiffel, la cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris étant en tête des monuments à l'accès libre avec de visiteurs estimés.Origine du nomLa première forteresse du Louvre, sous Philippe Auguste, a été bâtie sur un lieu-dit nommé en bas-latin Lupara, terme désignant une louverie, lieu abritant les équipages employés à chasser le loup (en latin lupus signifie « loup »). Étymologie pouvant se rapprocher d'ailleurs de celle du village de Louvres dans le Val-d'Oise.

Les Caves du Louvre
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
52 rue de l'arbre sec
Paris, 75001

01 40 28 13 11

Tuileries Palace
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Right Bank
Paris, 75001

The Tuileries Palace was a royal and imperial palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine. It was the usual Parisian residence of most French monarchs, from Henry IV to Napoleon III, until it was burned by the Paris Commune in 1871.Built in 1564, it was gradually extended until it closed off the western end of the Louvre courtyard and displayed an immense façade of 266 metres. Since the destruction of the Tuileries, the Louvre courtyard has remained open and the site is now the location of the eastern end of the Tuileries Garden, forming an elevated terrace between the Place du Carrousel and the gardens proper.HistoryAfter the accidental death of Henry II of France in 1559, his widow Catherine de' Medici (1519–1589) planned a new palace. She sold the medieval Hôtel des Tournelles, where her husband had died, and began building the palace of Tuileries in 1564, using architect Philibert de l'Orme. The name derives from the tile kilns or tuileries which had previously occupied the site. The palace was formed by a range of long, narrow buildings. During the reign of Henry IV (1589–1610), the building was enlarged to the south, so it joined the long riverside gallery, the Grande Galerie, which ran all the way to the older Louvre Palace in the east.

Cour de Cassation
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
5 Quai de l'Horloge
Paris, 75001

01 44 32 95 95

Place Joachim-du-Bellay
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Place Joachim du Bellay
Paris, 75001

La place Joachim-du-Bellay est une voie du 1er arrondissement de Paris de Paris, en France.HistoireLa place Joachim-du-Bellay occupe l'emplacement de l'ancien cimetière des Innocents, le principal cimetière à l'intérieur de la ville de Paris du Moyen Âge jusqu'à la fin du. Après le déménagement de la majorité des ossements aux catacombes en 1786, le site devient la « place du marché des Innocents », au milieu duquel est installée la Fontaine des Innocents. Finalement, en 1856 le marché devient un square.AccèsLes stations et gare les plus proches sont : Châtelet - Les Halles ; Les Halles ; Châtelet.

Monnaie de Paris
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
11 quai de Conti
Paris, 75006

01 40 46 56 66

As doyenne of French institutions, Monnaie de Paris performs its public service mission of minting common currency at its Pessac manufacturing site (Gironde), including French euros and other currencies from Europe and around the world. Chaired by Christophe Beaux since April 2007, Monnaie de Paris is an Établissement Public Industriel et Commercial (a Public Industrial and Commercial Institution, EPIC), reporting to the French Ministry of Economy and Finance. In addition to preserving the lofty tradition of metalcraft, the institution’s other mission is to produce commemorative art objects: collectable coins, medals, ornaments, decorative castings, and jewellery, at the historic Quai de Conti site (Paris, 6th arrondissment). For that reason, it is a member of the Comité Colbert (Colbert Committee), an association of French luxury brands. Monnaie de Paris supports contemporary artistic creation, organising exhibitions of contemporary artists from France and abroad (David LaChapelle, Daniel Buren, Julien Berthier, Willy Ronis, Jean Prouvé) and participating in recurring events in conjunction with other cultural institutions (Photoquai and Parcours des Mondes celebrating tribal art). It is also a cultural actor in the city, participating in collective events by forming partnerships (Fête de la Musique, Nuit des Musées, Nuit Blanche, European Heritage Days) and engaging in charitable initiatives on behalf of CARE and the Institut Curie, etc.

Réfectoire des Cordeliers
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de l'école de médecine
Paris, 75006

Cordeliers Convent
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de l'Ecole-de-Médecine
Paris, 75006

01 40 51 10 00

The Cordeliers Convent was a convent in Paris, France.It gave its name to the Club of the Cordeliers, which held its first meetings there during the French Revolution.Cordeliers was the name given in France to the Franciscan Observantists.The building now houses the Dupuytren Museum of anatomy in connection with the school of medicine.Burials at the conventMarie of Brabant, Queen of FranceArthur II, Duke of BrittanyBlanche of France, Infanta of Castile

Toureiffel
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Parc du Champs de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France
Torcy, 75007

+33 892 70 12 39

Pablos Cuban Cocktail Cavern
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10 Bis Rue des Lombards (au sous-sol du O'Sullivans Rebel Bar)
Paris, 75004

+33 0142714272

Local Business Near Monnaie de Paris

Alger - Draria
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
draria
Paris,

0549211286

Les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Square du Vert-Galant
Paris, 75001

01 46 33 98 38

Ponte Dos Cadeados ( Pont Des Arts )
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts, 75006
Paris, 75006

Pont des Arts
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts
Paris, 75006

Le Calife
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
PORT SAINTS PÈRES
Paris, 75006

La inima lui:X:x!!
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
ROMANIA
Paris,

Hôpital Necker Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
0773165042
Paris,

0773165042

Sucy-Bonneuil
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Madison de Johanna
Paris,

Canal Académie
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
23 quai de Conti
Paris, 75006

01 44 41 44 39

Paris c'est magique, Paris c'est zoogataga
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
ZooGaTaBraaa!!
Paris,

En Plein Cour de Math
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Ibn Rochd Old Schook
Paris,

Algérie Vs Marco :
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, 19191

Chez Sandra
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
175 route de launaguet appat 52
Paris,

0667139541

عشاق الساحرة المستديرة 름
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
191919
Paris, paris

CIK POGODI
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, 75000

26111111

Marrakech
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Marrakech, Morocco
Paris,

Du Bois Dans Les Etages
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Square du Vert-Galant
Paris, 75001

0630977206

Nous livrons du bois de chauffage à domicile sur Paris et ses environs, de la cave jusque dans vos étages. Restez chez vous on s'occupe de tout!

Powell Public Relations
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
119 Placee
Paris, 22019-2014

800-555-1212

RST
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
BP 183 Cedex 19
Paris, 75921

0970444300

2013 deezer adil soudcloud
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, 50000

POPPY TEAM CARPISTE
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
77 roissie henrie
Paris, 77000

0239705137

Broderie de Madagascar Robe à Smock fait mains
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris,

0648546649

Robe en cotonnade de Madagascar, essentiellement pour les petites filles. Respectant les codes éthiques, des robes brodées mains! Un large choix de motif: fleuris, à pois, vichy, unis ...

les allocs
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
France
Paris,

انت بتحب أغابى ليه
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 7500

26111111

Ford Evos
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, 7500

Angelina Photographies
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
75
Paris,

Les Harmoniques, massages bien-être
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris,

Issu de l'art traditionnel japonais, le massage Amma assis se pratique sur une chaise ergonomique qui permet de se sentir complètement détendu. A la fois relaxant et revitalisant, ce massage soulage les tensions et procure une vraie sensation de bien-être.

Museum Near Monnaie de Paris

Musée du Louvre
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Musée du Louvre
Paris, 75001

0033 (0) 1 40 20 53 17

Le musée du Louvre est fermé tous les mardis, le 1er janvier, le 1er mai et le 25 décembre. Trente-cinq mille œuvres à voir et à revoir, une dizaine d’expositions, des ateliers, des visites, des conférences, des rencontres, des films, des lectures, de la musique, des spectacles… Une invitation à la découverte et à la connaissance pour tous les publics. Le Louvre et Vous : http://crm.e-deal.net/gerico/louvre_profile_edit.fl Gérez vos abonnements aux lettres électroniques du musée du Louvre et recevez de l'information en fonction de vos centres d'intérêt.

Carrousel du Louvre, l'Officiel
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
99 rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

01 43 16 47 10

Situé aux portes du Musée du Louvre et sous le Jardin des Tuileries, le Carrousel du Louvre vous propose un shopping tendance, dans une atmosphère unique.

Louve
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Concorde
Paris, 75001

Brasserie du Louvre - Hôtel du Louvre
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Hôtel du Louvre Place du Palais Royal - Paris 1er
Paris, 75001

01 73 11 12 34

Maison de Serge Gainsbourg
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
5 rue de Verneuil
Paris, 75007

Tranoi Fashion Show, Carrousel du Louvre
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
99 rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

Quai du Louvre
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Quai du Louvre
Paris, 75001

Le Musée en Herbe
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
23, rue de L'Arbre-Sec
Paris, 75001

01 40 67 97 66

Le Musée en Herbe est un musée initialement créé pour les enfants ! Situé en plein cœur de Paris, nous proposons des visites et ateliers pour tout âge : des plus petits aux adultes, chacun peut découvrir et s'initier à l'art en s'amusant !

Conciergerie Palais - Cité
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
2 Boulevard du Palais
Paris, 75001

Parc du Louvre
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
113 Rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

La Pyramide Inversée
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place du Carrousel
Paris, 75001

La Pyramide Inversée is a skylight constructed in the Carrousel du Louvre shopping mall in front of the Louvre Museum in France. It may be thought of as a smaller sibling of the more famous Louvre Pyramid proper, yet turned upside down: its upturned base is easily seen from outside.DesignThe pyramid marks the intersection of two main walkways and orients visitors towards the museum entrance. Tensioned against a, 13.3m square steel caisson frame, the inverted pyramidal shape in laminated glass points downward towards the floor. The tip of the pyramid is suspended 1.4m above floor level. Individual glass panes in the pyramid, 30mm thick, are connected by stainless-steel crosses 381mm in length. After dark, the structure is illuminated by a frieze of spotlights.Directly below the tip of the downwards-pointing glass pyramid, a small stone pyramid (about 1m) is stationed on the floor, as if mirroring the larger structure above: The tips of the two pyramids almost touch.La Pyramide Inversée was designed by architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, and installed as part of the Phase II government renovation of the Louvre Museum. It was completed in 1993. In 1995, it was a finalist in the Benedictus Awards, described by the jury as "a remarkable anti-structure... a symbolic use of technology... a piece of sculpture. It was meant as an object but it is an object to transmit light."

Musée du Louvre
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
33, Quai des Grands Augustins, Paris
Paris, 75006

Le Musee De Louvre, Paris, France
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue di Rivoli
Paris,

Monnaie de Paris
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
11 quai de Conti
Paris, 75006

01 40 46 56 66

As doyenne of French institutions, Monnaie de Paris performs its public service mission of minting common currency at its Pessac manufacturing site (Gironde), including French euros and other currencies from Europe and around the world. Chaired by Christophe Beaux since April 2007, Monnaie de Paris is an Établissement Public Industriel et Commercial (a Public Industrial and Commercial Institution, EPIC), reporting to the French Ministry of Economy and Finance. In addition to preserving the lofty tradition of metalcraft, the institution’s other mission is to produce commemorative art objects: collectable coins, medals, ornaments, decorative castings, and jewellery, at the historic Quai de Conti site (Paris, 6th arrondissment). For that reason, it is a member of the Comité Colbert (Colbert Committee), an association of French luxury brands. Monnaie de Paris supports contemporary artistic creation, organising exhibitions of contemporary artists from France and abroad (David LaChapelle, Daniel Buren, Julien Berthier, Willy Ronis, Jean Prouvé) and participating in recurring events in conjunction with other cultural institutions (Photoquai and Parcours des Mondes celebrating tribal art). It is also a cultural actor in the city, participating in collective events by forming partnerships (Fête de la Musique, Nuit des Musées, Nuit Blanche, European Heritage Days) and engaging in charitable initiatives on behalf of CARE and the Institut Curie, etc.

Musee De Lourve
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue de Rivoli
Paris, 75001

Dans Le Jardin Du Louvre
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
loos en gohelle <3
Paris, 75001

École des beaux-arts
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
14 Rue Bonaparte
Paris, 75006

01 47 03 50 00

de la galerie d'Apollon au Louvre
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Palais du Louvre, 4 Place du Louvre, Paris, France 75001
Louvres, 75001

Société des Amis du Louvre
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Palais du Louvre
Paris, 75001

0140205334

Avec plus de 70 000 membres, les Amis du Louvre sont aujourd'hui le premier mécène du musée. En adhérant, vous bénéficiez d'une carte annuelle vous permettant d'accéder au Louvre en illimité et en coupe-file. Les Amis du Louvre contribuent, chacun, à l’acquisition d’œuvres majeures qui seront exposées dans les salles du Louvre (Pietà de Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, le Bain Turc d'Ingres ou encore la Sainte Françoise Romaine de Nicolas Poussin). La Société des Amis du Louvre a été fondée en 1897 par une poignée de visionnaires, hommes politiques et collectionneurs de la IIIe République, qui en se regroupant ont eu pour objectif d’accroître les collections nationales. Depuis sa création, la Société des Amis du Louvre a permis l’entrée de près de 800 chefs-d’œuvre dans les collections du Louvre.

Musée d’histoire de la médecine
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
12 rue de l'École de Médecine
Paris, 75006

The History of Medicine Museum in Paris, is located at the second floor of the Paris Descartes University, 12 rue de l'École de Médecine, in the buildings of the historic Faculty of Medicine, created in 1803 on the site of the old College and Academy of Surgery.The museum's collections, among the oldest in Europe, were started by the Dean Lafaye, a professor at the Faculty of Medicine in the 18th century. The collection was successively enriched with many donations.The core of the museum hosts an exceptional collection of surgical, diagnostic and physiological instrumentation spanning centuries. There are also paintings, engravings, and lithographs. Restored and open to the public, the museum's goal is higher education and research.

ESAG Penninghen École Supérieure D' Art Graphique Et D' Architecture
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
31 rue du dragon
Paris, 75006

0561153930

Maison Des Amériques Latines
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
3 Rue Cassette
Paris, 75006

01 53 63 13 40

Mundolingua
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10 rue Servandoni
Paris, 75006

+33(0)1 56 81 65 79

Musée des Lettres et Manuscrits
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
222, boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, 75007

01 42 22 48 48

The Musée des Lettres et Manuscrits was a museum of letters and manuscripts located at 222 Boulevard Saint-Germain in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France. It closed in 2014 after its owner Gérard Lhéritier, and his company Aristophil were investigated for allegedly running the museum as an illegal Ponzi scheme.HistoryGérard Lhéritier founded Aristophil in Nice in 1990, to buy historical manuscripts, letters and other documents, and then to sell shares in these items to investors. The museum was established in 2004 in a townhouse dating to 1608 at 8 Rue de Nesle; it reopened at the Boulevard Saint-Germain location in 2010.In November 2014 the museum was closed and its contents impounded after Lhéritier and Aristophil came under investigation for allegedly running the company as an illegal Ponzi scheme. In March 2015, Lhéritier was held in police custody in Paris, and released after posting bail of €2 million., the fraud was alleged to involve €850–900 million and more than 18,000 investors.CollectionsThe museum contained nearly 136,000 original manuscripts and letters, including the cease-fire order signed by Dwight D. Eisenhower on May 7, 1945, poems of Paul Éluard, and a love-letter by Théodore Géricault.

Hôtel des Monnaies, Paris
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
11, quai de Conti, 75006, FRANCE
Paris,

The hôtel des Monnaies is an 18th-century building on the quai Conti in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It has housed the Monnaie de Paris ever since its construction. The nearest Paris Metro station is Pont Neuf.It is the masterwork of the architect Jacques Denis Antoine (1733–1801), who in 1765 beat Étienne-Louis Boullée and François Dominique Barreau de Chefdeville in a competition to design it. Though it was his first major civic project he shows a high level of ingenuity. The first stone was laid by abbé Terray on 30 April 1771. The riverside façade was completed in 1773 and the whole exterior and most of the interior by 1775. In 1776 the building won Antoine entrance to the Académie royale d'architecture. It is still considered a prime example of pre-Revolutionary French Neoclassical architecture.The building is typified by its heavy external rustication and severe decorative treatment. It boasts one of the longest façades on the Seine; its appearance has been likened to the Italian palazzo tradition. The building, which housed mint workshops, administrative rooms, and residential quarters, wraps around a large interior courtyard. It remains open to the public and includes a numismatics museum, located within what was once the main foundry.

Musée Dupuytren
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
15, Rue de l'École de Médecine
Paris, 75006

The Musée Dupuytren was a museum of wax anatomical items and specimens illustrating diseases and malformations. It was located at the Cordeliers Convent building, 15, rue de l'Ecole de Médecine, Les Cordeliers, Paris, France, and is part of the Pierre and Marie Curie University (UPMC) School of Medicine. In 2016 the museum was closed and moved to the Jussieu Campus, joining 8 scientific collections of UPMC. The collections will be open to students and researchers, and will be open to the public for events.HistoryThe museum was established in 1835 by Mathieu Orfila as the Museum of Pathological Anatomy of the Medicine Faculty of the University of Paris, with the request of Baron Guillaume Dupuytren, anatomist and celebrated professor of surgery. The museum was installed in the old refectory of the Cordeliers Convent, gathering collections from throughout the faculty. Its first catalog was compiled between 1836 and 1842, and listed about a thousand specimens. By the late 1870s the museum contained over six thousand pieces.The museum began a slow decline starting in the late 19th century, despite continued acquisition of new collections, and its upkeep became problematic. In 1937 Gustave Roussy ordered the museum shut, with many items subsequently lost or destroyed. However in 1967 Jacques Delarue (1901–1971) brought the museum back to life with a general refurbishment. Today it still retains a superb collection, including specimens dating from the 17th century, as well as wax anatomical models, books, and photographs.

Cire Trvdon
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
78, rue de Seine
Paris, 75006

Musée du Barreau de Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
25 rue du Jour
Paris, 75001

0144324748

Situé non loin de l’église Saint Eustache en plein cœur de Paris, l’Hôtel de la Porte, splendide bâtisse du XVème siècle, abrite dans ses caves voûtées les collections du musée du Barreau de Paris. Maître Emmanuel Pierrat, Membre du Conseil de l’Ordre, assure en sa qualité de conservateur, la gestion et la préservation de ce patrimoine exceptionnel. Il a succédé à Maître François Gibault, qui occupe aujourd’hui la fonction de conservateur honoraire, après avoir lui-même été conservateur du musée pendant trente et une années. De multiples œuvres d’art et documents originaux recueillis et conservés par Monsieur Yves Ozanam, archiviste de l’Ordre des avocats, avec le concours de Madame Cindy Geraci, permettent de faire revivre par le texte et par l’image le Palais de Justice d’autrefois, les magistrats et les avocats de l’Ancien Régime ainsi que les procès révolutionnaires (Louis XVI, Marie-Antoinette). Le musée met en valeur des destins d’exception d’avocats qui jouèrent les premiers rôles sur la scène politique comme Léon Gambetta et Raymond Poincaré. Il rappelle de célèbres épisodes de notre histoire judiciaire, au premier rang desquels figurent l’affaire Dreyfus et le procès de Zola à la suite du célèbre « J’accuse ! ». Les dernières vitrines du musée présentent les lettres d’adieu d’avocats tragiquement disparus pendant la Deuxième guerre mondiale, la Résistance au Palais durant l’Occupation et les notes de plaidoirie de Jacques Isorni pour la défense de Robert Brasillach puis du Maréchal Pétain. L’ensemble de ces documents permet de constater à quel point l’histoire des avocats et de la Justice appartient à notre mémoire collective. Le visiteur peut ainsi considérer le musée comme un livre très illustré ou comme un album d’images abondamment légendées. Il appartient à chacun d’y découvrir ou redécouvrir les hommes et les faits du passé, avec peut être la tentation de se substituer à tel ou tel avocat dans les multiples causes présentées, voire de réformer les jugements d’hier à la lumière des enseignements de l’Histoire. Le musée est situé 25 rue du Jour à Paris dans le 1er arrondissement. Il est ouvert aux visites groupées sur réservation. Pour vos réservations ou pour toute information contactez Madame Cindy Geraci : - Par téléphone : 01 44 32 47 48 - Par courriel : [email protected] A défaut vous pouvez contacter le 01 53 63 89 40 / [email protected]

AFROA
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
Musée de Cluny - Musée national du Moyen Âge,6, place Paul Painlevé
Paris, 75005

L’association française des régisseurs d’œuvres d’art (AFROA) est une association qui rassemble les professionnels de ce secteur d’activité, quels que soient leurs statuts. Fondée en 1997, l’association s’est structurée autour de 3 objectifs : - affirmer l’identité professionnelle de ses membres, - assurer la promotion de leurs compétences, - faire connaître le métier en France et à l’étranger. A ces volontés premières se sont par la suite ajoutées d’autres ambitions, visant par exemple à établir des liens entres ses membres, à leur proposer des rencontres professionnelles thématiques et des informations, ou encore à recenser et diffuser les offres d’emploi ou de formation. L’AFROA contribue à la mise en place d’un réseau professionnel et participe activement à la reconnaissance du métier et de son savoir-faire, tant du point de vue institutionnel, puisqu’elle est la seule organisation représentative de ce genre et qu’elle est à ce titre associée à beaucoup de réflexions , que du point de vue de la formation car elle contribue à divers titres à la mise en place de formations initiales et continues. Enfin elle est en contact avec d’autres associations professionnelles représentatives des autres métiers du monde de l’art (AGCCPF, ARAAFU, CIPAC, FFCR, etc.).

Local Business Near Monnaie de Paris

Monnaie de Paris
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
11 quai de Conti
Paris, France 75006

01 40 46 56 66

As doyenne of French institutions, Monnaie de Paris performs its public service mission of minting common currency at its Pessac manufacturing site (Gironde), including French euros and other currencies from Europe and around the world. Chaired by Christophe Beaux since April 2007, Monnaie de Paris is an Établissement Public Industriel et Commercial (a Public Industrial and Commercial Institution, EPIC), reporting to the French Ministry of Economy and Finance. In addition to preserving the lofty tradition of metalcraft, the institution’s other mission is to produce commemorative art objects: collectable coins, medals, ornaments, decorative castings, and jewellery, at the historic Quai de Conti site (Paris, 6th arrondissment). For that reason, it is a member of the Comité Colbert (Colbert Committee), an association of French luxury brands. Monnaie de Paris supports contemporary artistic creation, organising exhibitions of contemporary artists from France and abroad (David LaChapelle, Daniel Buren, Julien Berthier, Willy Ronis, Jean Prouvé) and participating in recurring events in conjunction with other cultural institutions (Photoquai and Parcours des Mondes celebrating tribal art). It is also a cultural actor in the city, participating in collective events by forming partnerships (Fête de la Musique, Nuit des Musées, Nuit Blanche, European Heritage Days) and engaging in charitable initiatives on behalf of CARE and the Institut Curie, etc.

Hôtel des Monnaies, Paris
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
11, quai de Conti, 75006, FRANCE
Paris, France

The hôtel des Monnaies is an 18th-century building on the quai Conti in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. It has housed the Monnaie de Paris ever since its construction. The nearest Paris Metro station is Pont Neuf.It is the masterwork of the architect Jacques Denis Antoine (1733–1801), who in 1765 beat Étienne-Louis Boullée and François Dominique Barreau de Chefdeville in a competition to design it. Though it was his first major civic project he shows a high level of ingenuity. The first stone was laid by abbé Terray on 30 April 1771. The riverside façade was completed in 1773 and the whole exterior and most of the interior by 1775. In 1776 the building won Antoine entrance to the Académie royale d'architecture. It is still considered a prime example of pre-Revolutionary French Neoclassical architecture.The building is typified by its heavy external rustication and severe decorative treatment. It boasts one of the longest façades on the Seine; its appearance has been likened to the Italian palazzo tradition. The building, which housed mint workshops, administrative rooms, and residential quarters, wraps around a large interior courtyard. It remains open to the public and includes a numismatics museum, located within what was once the main foundry.

Monnaie De Paris - Exposition Paul Mccarthy
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
Hôtel de la Monnaie
Paris, France 75006

Canal Académie
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
23 quai de Conti
Paris, France 75006

01 44 41 44 39

Galerie Double S
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
15 rue guénégaud
Paris, France 75006

09 73 16 57 00

The Highlander
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
8 Rue de Nevers
Paris, France 75006

01 43 26 54 20

Pont des Arts
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts
Paris, France 75006

Du Bois Dans Les Etages
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Square du Vert-Galant
Paris, France 75001

0630977206

Nous livrons du bois de chauffage à domicile sur Paris et ses environs, de la cave jusque dans vos étages. Restez chez vous on s'occupe de tout!

Square du Vert-Galant, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
square du vert-galant
Paris, France 75010

Ponte Dos Cadeados ( Pont Des Arts )
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Pont des Arts, 75006
Paris, France 75006

Chez Sandra
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
175 route de launaguet appat 52
Paris, France

0667139541

Les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Square du Vert-Galant
Paris, France 75001

01 46 33 98 38

Galerie Berthet-Aittouares
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
14 et 29 rue de Seine
Paris, France 75006

+ 33 (0)1 43 26 53 09

La galerie Berthet-Aittouarès, ouverte en 1986, est située au coeur de Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Michèle Aittouarès et Odile Aittouarès-Inzerillo y font des choix éclectiques : dessins et peintures de Pierre Bonnard, Henri Michaux, Pierre Tal Coat, Jean Degottex, Hans Hartung, Claude Viallat, Christian Bonnefoi, Jean-Pierre Schneider, Jacques Clauzel. Photographies de Mario Giacomelli, Jean Dieuzaide, Antoine Schneck, Bernard Faucon, Bertrand Hugues, Alain Turpault. Sculptures d'Etienne Martin, Etienne Viard. La galerie Berthet-Aittouarès participe depuis leur création aux foires d’ArtParis et Art Elysées, ainsi qu'aux événements Art Saint-Germain-des-Prés et Photo Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Elle est membre du Comité professionnel des galeries d’art. Odile Aittouarès-Inzerillo est l’auteur du catalogue raisonné d’Emile Othon Friesz.

Le Calife
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
PORT SAINTS PÈRES
Paris, France 75006

RST
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
BP 183 Cedex 19
Paris, France 75921

0970444300

CIK POGODI
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, France 75000

26111111

les allocs
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
France
Paris, France

Geia Xarrra! Radio Arvyla Official!
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, France 75000

26111111

انت بتحب أغابى ليه
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Paris
Paris, France 7500

26111111

<3 Dignity <3
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
<3 Viale dell'Amore 9 <3
Paris, France

000