The Musée du Vin is a cultural venue in the 16th arrondissement located at 5, square Charles Dickens, Paris, France next to the Trocadéro and the Eiffel Tower. The nearest métro station is Passy. It opened in 1984.OverviewThe museum testifies to the richness and diversity of the French craft of winemaking, through an exposure to tools and objects used to work the grapevine and the wine. The collection is shown in an old setting from the Middle Ages and arranged later in storerooms by the Tiny Brothers of the Convent of Passy.HistoryFormerly, the hill where the winding galleries of the Wine Museum are located was covered by vast oak forest. Around the 6th century, Nigeon village is growing on the heights of Chaillot, with its crops, vineyards and quarries.In 1493, monks settled here. The area of there community extended to the present-day Water Street (Rue des Eaux). The building of the Abbaye de Passy began. The monks cultivated a few acres in a closed street, the existence of which the vinous road reminds us today. In the hill, they discovered ancient quarries where they created the cellars of the Abbey.From the 17th century, Rue des Eaux is open water and allows visitors to access the Museum. The name of the street refers to the mineral springs found there and was in great vogue until 1785. Today, visitors can peer at it through a well shaft. The French Revolution of 1789 removed the religious orders in 1790 and terminated the life of the Abbey, which was gradually destroyed. Rediscovered a few years ago, the Wine Museum opened to the public in 1984.
La rue de la Comète est une voie du arrondissement de Paris, en France.DescriptionLa rue de la Comète est une voie publique située dans le arrondissement de Paris. Elle débute au 75 rue Saint-Dominique et se termine au 160 rue de Grenelle.
The Musée Clemenceau is a house museum located in the 16th arrondissement at 8, rue Benjamin Franklin, Paris, France. It is open in the afternoons of Tuesday through Saturday, except in August; an admission fee is charged. The closest métro stations are Passy and Trocadéro.The museum preserves the apartment and garden of Georges Clemenceau (1841–1929), French statesman and writer, who lived there from 1895 until his death. The museum opened to the public in 1931, and preserves the apartment as it was on the day of his death. Its first floor exhibits many objects reflecting Clemenceau's life and work, including the famous coat and gaiters he wore during his visits to the front in World War I, as well as portraits, photos, books, newspapers, and manuscripts.
La francophonie désigne l'ensemble des personnes et des institutions qui utilisent le français comme langue de première socialisation , langue d'usage, langue administrative, langue d'enseignement ou langue choisie. La francophonie peut renvoyer tant à l'ensemble des pays francophones qu'à l'ensemble des pays ou régions membres de l'Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF) (notamment représentés par l'Association internationale des régions francophones (AIRF), où le français n'est d'ailleurs pas obligatoirement la langue majoritaire, ni même langue officielle.Selon l'OIF, en 2014, le français est la cinquième langue la plus parlée au monde avec 274 millions de locuteurs représentant 4 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 26), dont 212 millions en faisant un usage quotidien (+ 7 % entre 2010 et 2014) représentant 3 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 32). Estimé à 284 millions en 2015, le nombre de francophones approchera les 700 millions en 2050 soit 8 % de la population mondiale (une personne sur 13), et 85 % de ces francophones seront en Afrique du fait de la croissance démographique.Dénominations« Francophonie », « francophonie » et « espace francophone »… Ces trois locutions ou syntagmes sont parfois synonymes mais le plus souvent complémentaires dans l'usage :
KBRI ParisDistance: 1.2 miTourist Information 47-49 rue Cortambert, 75116 Paris, France Paris, 75116
Die Avenue Paul Doumer ist eine Straße im 16. Arrondissement von Paris, im Viertel Muette. Die 970 Meter lange und 30 Meter breite Straße beginnt an der Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre und endet an der Rue de Passy Nr. 82 und der Chaussée de la Muette Nr. 2. An ihrem Ende wird sie in südwestlicher Richtung durch die Avenue Mozart „verlängert“.GeschichteDie Anfänge der Straße liegen im Jahr 1904 im Abschnitt zwischen der Rue de la Pompe und der Chaussée de la Muette. Ursprünglich trug sie den Namen Avenue de la Muette. Nach der Ermordung des ehemaligen französischen Staatspräsidenten Paul Doumer Anfang Mai 1932 erhielt die Straße am 19. Juli 1932 ihre heutige Bezeichnung.Wohnsitz berühmter PersonenIn dem Haus Nummer 71 lebte einst Brigitte Bardot.Das mit der Filmindustrie am engsten verbundene Haus der Straße findet sich unter Nummer 19. Hier lebten einige Schauspieler und andere Größen der Filmbranche, wie zum Beispiel Mireille Darc und Robert Hossein. Das Haus war auch Drehort des 1970 uraufgeführten französischen Spielfilms Vier im roten Kreis (OT: Le cercle rouge). Im Film unterhielt der Gangster Corey (dargestellt von Alain Delon) eine Wohnung in diesem Haus.
Siège du MoDem - ParisDistance: 1.3 miTourist Information 133 boulevard de l université Paris, 75007
Jardins du Trocadéro is an open space in Paris, located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, bounded to the northwest by the wings of the Palais de Chaillot and to the southeast by the Seine and the Pont d'Iéna, with the Eiffel Tower on the opposite bank of the Seine.The main feature, called the Fountain of Warsaw, is a long basin, or water mirror, with twelve fountain creating columns of water 12 metres high; twenty four smaller fountains four metres high; and ten arches of water. At one end, facing the Seine, are twenty powerful water cannons, able to project a jet of water fifty metres. Above the long basin are two smaller basins, linked with the lower basin by cascades flanked by 32 sprays of water four meters high. These fountains are the only exposition fountains which still exist today, and still function as they once did. In 2011, the fountain's waterworks were completely renovated and a modern pumping system was installed.HistoryThe entire site was formerly the garden of the original Palais du Trocadero, laid out by Jean-Charles Alphand for the Exposition Universelle (1878).The present garden has an area of 93,930 m2, and was created for the Exposition Internationale des Arts et Techniques dans la Vie Moderne (1937). This was the design of Parisian architect Roger-Henri Expert. During the exposition in 1937, the pavillons of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union were facing each other on opposite sides of the Jardins du Trocadéro.
Eglise Réformée de l'AnnonciationDistance: 1.1 miTourist Information 19 Rue Cortambert Paris, 75116
Musée des Égouts de Paris, tức Bảo tàng cống ngầm Paris, là tên gọi một phần cống ngầm của thành phố Paris được mở cửa cho công chúng tới thăm, lối vào ở bên cầu Alma, Quận 7. Hệ thống cống ngầm của Paris được xây dựng từ nhiều thể kỷ trước và dài hàng ngàn km. Chính quyền Paris ngày nay mở cửa một phần cống ngầm cho công chúng vào khám phá, và tổ chức cả những triển lãm giới thiệu lịch sử hệ thống cống và vòng tuần hoàn nước ở Paris. Năm 2007 đã có gần 100 ngàn lượt khách vào thăm hệ thống cống ngầm của Paris.Liên kết ngoài Musée des Égouts de Paris trên trang của thành phố Paris
The Quai d’Orsay is a quay in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, part of the left bank of the Seine, and the name of the street along it. The Quai becomes the east of the Palais Bourbon, and the Quai Branly west of the Pont de l'Alma.The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs is located on the Quai d'Orsay, and thus the ministry is often called the Quai d'Orsay by metonymy.The Quai (rue du Bac) has historically played an important role in French art as a location to which many artists came to paint along the banks of the river Seine.The building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was developed between 1844 and 1855 by Lacornée. The statues of the facade were created by the sculptor Henri Triqueti (1870).
The Passerelle Debilly is an arch bridge situated in Paris bestriding the Seine. It is a footbridge that connects the quai de New York to the quai Branly, close to the Eiffel Tower.HistoryIn order to accommodate visitor traffic to the 1900 World's Fair across the Seine, the General Commissioner of the Exposition, Alfred Picard, approved the construction of a provisional footbridge opposite the Avenue Albert de Mun, to join the Army and Navy Halls to the exhibit recreating old Paris. Its architect, Jean Résal, also designed the Pont Alexandre III and the Viaduc d'Austerlitz.The Debilly footbridge had, as well, a succession of provisional names. It was initially called passerelle de l'Exposition Militaire or passerelle de Magdebourg, only later passerelle Debilly, after General Jean Louis Debilly of the French First Empire who was killed in the Battle of Jena in 1806. The bridge became a permanent fixture from its original provisional status under the management of the City of Paris in 1906 after it was relocated opposite to the rue de la Manutention.The footbridge is built on a metallic framework resting on two stone piers at the riverbanks, and decorated with dark green ceramic tiles arranged in a fashion that suggests the impression of waves. Along with the Eiffel Tower, this is the second metallic structure that stands as an attestation to the engineering achievements of its epoch. Nevertheless, in 1941, the Debilly footbridge was threatened with disappearance when the president of the architectural society characterized it as a forgotten accessory of a past event. Fortunately, as a contemporary of the Pont Alexandre III and the Austerlitz Viaduct, the Passerelle Debilly was eventually included in the supplementary registry of historical monuments in 1966.
Pont de l'Alma is a road bridge in Paris across the Seine. It was named to commemorate the Battle of Alma during the Crimean War, in which the Ottoman-Franco-British alliance achieved victory over the Russian army on 20 September 1854.HistoryConstructionConstruction of an arch bridge took place between 1854 and 1856. It was designed by Paul-Martin Gallocher de Lagalisserie and was inaugurated by Napoleon III on 2 April 1856. Each side of both of the two piers was decorated with a statue of military nature: a Zouave and a grenadier by Georges Diébolt, and a skirmisher and an artilleryman by Arnaud.Zouave statue and floodingThe general public took the original bridge as a measuring instrument for water levels in times of flooding on the Seine: access to the footpaths by the river embankments usually was closed when the Seine's level reached the feet of the Zouave; when the water hit his thighs, the river was unnavigable. During the great flood of the Seine in 1910, the level reached his shoulders. The French Civil Service used the Pont de la Tournelle, not the Pont de l'Alma, to gauge flood levels, and since 1868 uses the Pont d'Austerlitz.
The Musée national des Monuments Français is today a museum of plaster casts of French monuments located in the Palais de Chaillot, 1, place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, Paris, France. It now forms part of the Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine, and is open daily except Tuesday. An admission fee is charged.The collection was a re-founding in plaster of a collection opened in 1795 by Alexandre Lenoir as the Musée des monuments français of actual monuments of French Medieval and Renaissance art, removed from churches and chateaux after the French Revolution. This remained open until the Bourbon Restoration of 1816, and was highly influential on French taste, making the medievalism of the Troubadour style popular, and providing inspiration to its artists.HistoryAlexandre LenoirIn 1795, Alexandre Lenoir opened the Musée des monuments français to the public in the Petits Augustins convent, now the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, and served as its administrator for 30 years, but he had to restore most of its collections to their former private and public owners on the Bourbon Restoration in 1816. What remained would be partly moved to the Louvre in 1824 (in the galerie d'Angoulême under the generic term of musée de la sculpture française) and partly to the musée de Versailles in 1836.
The Canadian Embassy in France is the main diplomatic mission of Canada to France. It is located at 35 avenue Montaigne, in the 8th arrondissement. The ambassador resides at 135 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Paris is also home to Canada's permanent delegations to UNESCO and the OECD, which are housed separately, and the Quebec government's delegation, which is also in a separate building.HistoryThe embassy is the oldest "foreign" posting in the Canadian foreign service .The history of Canada's presence in Paris goes back to 1882 and was actually started by the action of the province of Quebec. The provincial government appointed Hector Fabre, a former journalist and senator be its representative in France. The federal government took advantage of this presence to name him Canada's "agent" and later "commissioner" in France, although he held no diplomatic rank or status. Fabre was theoretically supposed to report to the Canadian High Commission in London, but in practise had little oversight.In 1911 Philippe Roy became Canada's, and Quebec's "commissioner general" in France, by the appointment of the Laurier Liberals. The incoming Tory government disapproved of the potential conflicts-of-interest that could result from his serving both roles, and he resigned from the Quebec position. In 1914 as most of the foreign representatives in Paris evacuated because of the threatening German Army, Roy remained in Paris.
Embassy of Canada, ParisDistance: 1.0 miTourist Information Adresse postale:Ambassade du Canada 35, avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris FRANCE Paris, 75008 0022247885914
L’ambassade du Canada en France est la représentation diplomatique du Canada auprès de la République française. Elle est située à Paris, la capitale du pays, et son ambassadeur est, depuis 2012, Lawrence Cannon.L’ambassadeL’ambassade est située 35, avenue Montaigne, dans le de Paris. Elle accueille aussi un consulat général. La résidence de l'ambassadeur est située au 135, rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré. Paris est aussi le siège des délégations permanentes du Canada auprès de l’UNESCO et de l’OCDE, ainsi que de la délégation du gouvernement du Québec, qui est située 66 rue Pergolèse.L'ambassadeur du Canada en France est aussi ambassadeur extraordinaire et plénipotentiaire du Canada à Monaco depuis le, le Canada devenant la étrangère à être accréditée auprès de la Principauté.HistoireL'ambassade est la plus ancienne mission diplomatique du Canada (il faut noter que le Royaume-Uni n'était pas considéré comme un pays étranger).
Il y a tellement à voir et à faire à la tour Eiffel ! Flâner au 1er étage, contempler Paris au 2ème, et faire le plein de sensations au sommet.
Faites de votre expérience sur la Tour un instant unique à partager entre amis ou en famille !
Retrouvez nos suggestions pour enrichir votre visite sur notre site officiel : http://www.tour-eiffel.fr
Emportez toute la tour Eiffel dans votre smartphone grâce à notre guide de visite disponible sur :
- l'AppStore : https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/tour-eiffel-guide-officiel/id484086108
- Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sete.Eiffel_fr
Réservez une table dans l'un des restaurants de la tour Eiffel : http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com
There is so much to see and do at the Eiffel Tower! Wander on the 1st floor, contemplate Paris from the 2nd floor and experience new sensations at the top.
Make your experience on the Tower a unique moment to share with friends and family!
Find our suggestions to enhance your visit on our official website: http://www.tour-eiffel.fr
Take all the Eiffel Tower in your smartphone thanks to our visit guide available at:
- the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/tour-eiffel-guide-officiel/id484086108
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.sete.Eiffel_fr
Book a table in one of the restaurants of the Eiffel Tower: http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com
Tentation est une boutique de chaussure (homme, femme enfant), situé au 33 rue du président Wilson 92300 Levallois-Perret.
Nous vous proposons les marques suivante :
- Dr Martens