We are a small family business, run from our home in Lancashire where our confetti is lovingly made to order. We pride ourselves in always using high quality paper and materials.
We currently offer our unique mix of table decorations including acrylic diamonds and paper confetti and are excited to be widenening our range of confetti during this year, especially our personalised and 3D confetti.
Our products have added that extra special touch to weddings and celebrations all around the world.
Perfect for adding that extra sparkle to any event! Club nights, festivals, Christenings, kids parties, hen parties, special nights out!
Why our residents choose to live with us?
• Up to 100 Mb Wi-Fi throughout
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• All inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suite, studios and flats
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
Landscaped grounds, a Residents’ Lounge with Sky TV and games area (table football, pool table, table tennis and games consoles). A brand new on site fitness centre, free to all residents, a spacious lounge and study areas.
Victoria Hall on Upper Brook Street is a purpose built modern complex situated in Manchester, just a few minute’s walk from the University and City Centre.
Students can choose from either a standard or deluxe bedroom, each with en-suite shower, toilet and wash hand basin. A fully equipped communal kitchen, including cooker, hob, microwave and fridge-freezer is provided, in addition to a comfortable lounge and dining area.
Each flat comes complete with satellite TV and direct dial telephone with Internet access available in every bedroom.
In addition to these features we also have an onsite laundry and bicycle storage.
Door entry and intercom systems ensure students safety, with CCTV cameras lending additional support. A team of caretakers are present 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
Post is sorted for collection in the on-site management office, where a friendly team of staff area always available to offer assistance.