EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Musee De Lourve, Paris | Tourist Information


Rue de Rivoli
Paris, France 75001


Museum Near Musee De Lourve

Paris Observatory
Distance: 1.3 mi Tourist Information
61 avenue de l'Observatoire
Paris, 75014

01 40 51 22 21

The Paris Observatory is the foremost astronomical observatory of France, and one of the largest astronomical centers in the world. Its historic building is to be found on the Left Bank of the Seine in central Paris, but most of the staff works on a satellite campus in the Meudon suburb of Paris.ConstitutionAdministratively, it is a grand établissement of the French Ministry of National Education, with a status close to that of a public university. Its missions include: research in astronomy and astrophysics; education (four graduate programs, Ph.D. studies); diffusion of knowledge to the public. It maintains a solar observatory at Meudon and a radio astronomy observatory at Nançay. It was also the home to the International Time Bureau until its dissolution in 1987.HistoryIts foundation lies in the ambitions of Jean-Baptiste Colbert to extend France's maritime power and international trade in the 17th century. Louis XIV promoted its construction, which was started in 1667 and completed in 1671. It thus predates by a few years the Royal Greenwich Observatory in England, which was founded in 1675. The architect of the Paris Observatory was Claude Perrault whose brother, Charles, was secretary to Colbert and superintendent of public works. Optical instruments were supplied by Giuseppe Campani. The buildings were extended in 1730, 1810, 1834, 1850, and 1951. The last extension incorporates the spectacular Meridian Room designed by Jean Prouvé.

Atelier Gustave
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
36 Rue Boissonade
Paris, 75014

0145389411

Paris Grand Palais
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
3 Avenue du Général Eisenhower
Paris, 75008

Musée-Ssa Val de Grâce
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
1, place Alphonse Laveran
Paris, 75005

0140515192

La Galerie de Minéralogie
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
36 rue Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire
Paris, 75005

0140795601

Musée Zadkine
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
100bis, rue d'Assas
Paris, 75006

The Musée Zadkine is a museum dedicated to the work of sculptor Ossip Zadkine (1890–1967). It is located near the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th arrondissement at 100 bis, rue d'Assas, Paris, France, and open daily except Monday; an admission fee is only charged when an exhibition is on. The museum also contains a fine garden, with no charge for entry. The nearest métro and RER stations are Port-Royal and Vavin.The museum was established by Valentine Prax, Zadkine's wife, who willed their home and studio since 1928, plus his personal collection, to the City of Paris. The museum was inaugurated in 1982 following her death, and has subsequently augmented its collection by purchases. It now contains about 300 sculptures, as well as drawings, gouaches, photographs, and tapestries. Since 1995 the museum has also presented 3 to 4 exhibits of contemporary art each year.The Museum has been renovated in 2012 to ensure its accessibility to all visitors, it re-opened its doors for its thirtieth anniversary on the 10th of October 2012, the new museography was designed to more closely reflect the spirit of the workshop.Zadkine Museum is one of the 14 City of Paris' Museums that have been incorporated since January 1, 2013 in the public institution Paris Musées.

Galerie de paléontologie et d'anatomie comparée
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
2 rue Buffon
Paris, 75005

The Galerie de paléontologie et d’anatomie comparée is a part of the French Muséum national d'histoire naturelle . It is situated in the Jardin des Plantes in Paris near the Gare d'Austerlitz.The Gallery was inaugurated in 1898 as part of l' Expositions universelles de Paris of 1900 and was the creation of professors Albert Gaudry and Georges Pouchet who wished to preserve and present to the public collections of great historic and scientific importance. The collections derive from the great expeditions of the traveller-naturalists of the 18th and 19th centuries as well as from the ménagerie' of the Jardin des Plantes.The Gallery of Paleontology presents a famous collection of fossil vertebrates and of invertebrates.The Gallery of Comparative Anatomy, holds nearly a thousand skeletons and interprets their organization and classification. The remarkable Gallery building, designed by the architect Ferdinand Dutert consists of two floors and its surface area is approximately 2,500 square meters. The largest gallery, made of stone and metal, is almost 80 meters long, the facades are decorated with sculptures inspired by naturalists and large windows afford abundant natural light.

Jardin des Plantes
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
57 rue Cuvier
Paris, 75005

+33 (0)1 40 79 56 01

Société des Amis du Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle - SAMnhn
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
57 rue Cuvier
Paris, 75231

(+33) 01 43 31 77 42

La Société des Amis du Muséum est une association fondée en 1907 et reconnue d'utilité publique en 1926 qui a pour vocation d'apporter son appui moral et financier au Muséum national d'histoire naturelle.

Musée Curie
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
1, rue Pierre-et-Marie-Curie
Paris, 75005

0156245533

The Musée Curie is a historical museum focusing on radiological research. It is located in the 5th arrondissement at 1, rue Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France, and open Wednesday to Saturday, from 1pm to 5pm; admission is free. The museum was renovated in 2012, thanks to a donation from Ève Curie.The museum was established in 1934, after Curie's death, on the ground floor of the Curie Pavilion of the Institut du Radium. It was formerly Marie Curie's laboratory, built 1911-1914, and where she performed research from 1914-1934. In this laboratory her daughter and son-in-law Irène and Frédéric Joliot-Curie discovered artificial radioactivity, for which they received the 1935 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.The museum contains a permanent historical exhibition on radioactivity and its applications, notably in medicine, focusing primarily on the Curies, and displays some of the most important research apparatus used before 1940. It also contains a center for historical resource which holds archives, photographs, and documentation on the Curies, Joliot-Curies, the Institut Curie, and the history of radioactivity and oncology.

Musée Curie
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
1 Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 75005
Paris, 75005

Institut océanographique de Paris
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
195 Rue Saint Jacques
Paris, 75005

+33 1 44 32 10 80

L’Institut océanographique de Paris, rebaptisé Maison des océans et de la biodiversité en 2011, est une institution fondée en 1906 par Albert , prince de Monaco, qui comprend également le Musée océanographique de Monaco.HistoireLe siège de l’Institut océanographique à Paris fut officiellement inauguré le, par le prince Albert et par le président de la république française, Armand Fallières. Le bâtiment de l’Institut est inscrit aux monuments historiques depuis un arrêté du.Il se situe dans le arrondissement de Paris, aux abords du Quartier latin, au croisement des rues Saint-Jacques et rue Gay-Lussac, dans le « Campus Curie » qui regroupe d’autres institutions scientifiques, ancien domaine du couvent des Dames de Saint Michel, acquis par l’université de Paris avec le concours de l’État, de la ville de Paris et de SAS le prince Albert de Monaco, à qui l’université en l’inscrivant en tant que membre bienfaiteur lui céda un terrain de pour y bâtir le siège de la Fondation « Institut océanographique ».Pionnier de l’océanographie, Albert, veut, selon ses propres termes, en être le « propagateur ». Au retour de chacune de ses campagnes, le Prince Albert en présente les principaux résultats aux auditoires les plus qualifiés : Académie des sciences de Paris, dont il est élu membre, Société de biologie, Société zoologique de France, sociétés de géographie qui connaissent alors leur âge d’or dans toute l’Europe… et les universités populaires l’accueillent à plusieurs reprises.

Musée de Minéralogie MINES ParisTech
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
60, boulevard Saint-Michel
Paris, 75006

0140519139

Page du Musée de minéralogie de MINES ParisTech consacrée à la diffusion des connaissances dans le domaine de la minéralogie.

Musée de Minéralogie
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
60 boulevard saint michel
Paris, 75006

0140519139

The Musée de Minéralogie is a museum of mineralogy operated by the École nationale supérieure des mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech). It is located in the 6th arrondissement at 60, boulevard Saint Michel, Paris, France, and open daily except Sunday and Monday; an admission fee is charged.The school was established in 1783, and the museum itself in 1794 under René Just Haüy as a Cabinet of Mineralogy "containing all production in the world and all productions of the Republic, arranged by locality." It was quickly augmented by private collections, sometimes seized by the state. Many fine additions were made in short order, and by 1814 the museum contained about 100,000 samples at the Hotel de Mouchy. During the 19th century and early 20th century it continued to acquire excellent collections from around the world, interrupted for several decades by World War II, but then resuming.Today the museum is stated to be one of the ten largest mineral collections in the world, containing some 100,000 samples including 80,000 minerals, 15,000 rocks, 4,000 ores, 400 meteorites, 700 gems, and 300 artificial minerals.

Musee De L'armee-Tombeau De Napoleon
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
Hôtel des Invalides
Paris, 3227

Panthéon
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

01 44 32 18 00

The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neoclassicism, with a façade modeled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.HistoryKing Louis XV vowed in 1744 that if he recovered from his illness he would replace the ruined church of the Abbey of St Genevieve with an edifice worthy of the patron saint of Paris. He did recover, and entrusted Abel-François Poisson, marquis de Marigny with the fulfillment of his vow. In 1755, Marigny commissioned Jacques-Germain Soufflot to design the church, with construction beginning two years later.

Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air
Distance: 1.0 mi Tourist Information
jardin tino rossi
Paris,

The Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air is a collection of outdoor sculpture located on the banks of the Seine in the 5th arrondissement, Paris, France. The museum opens free of charge.The museum was created in 1980 in the Jardin Tino Rossi to display sculptures from the second half of the twentieth century. It stretches some 600 meters along the Quai Saint-Bernard beside the Jardin des Plantes, between Place Valhubert and Gare d'Austerlitz to just east of Pont de Sully. The museum currently contains over fifty sculptures, including pieces by Alexander Archipenko, Jean Arp, César Baldaccini, and Constantin Brâncuși, as well as the following pieces: Augustin Cardenas (1927-), La Grande Fenêtre, 1974 Marta Colvin (1915-), Le Grand Signe, 1970 Guy de Rougemont (1935-), Interpénétration des deux espaces, 1975 Reinout d'Haese (Reinhoud) (1928-), Melmoth, 1966 Marino di Teana (1920-2012), Structure architecturale, 1973 Étienne-Martin (Étienne Martin) (1913–1995), Demeurre 1, 1954–1958 Sorel Etrog (1933-), Fiesole, 1965–1967 Albert Feraud (1921-), Sans titre, 1979 Yoshikuni Iida (1923-), Shining Wings, 1981 Jean-Robert Ipoustéguy (1920-), Hydrophage, 1975 Micha Laury (1946-), Mind Accumulation, 1988 Aglae Liberaki (1923-), Abellio, 1971–1973 Liuba (1923-), Animal 82, 1982 Liuba (1923-), Stèle, 1977 Bernard Pagès (1940-), Sans titre, 1988 Marta Pan (1923-), Sculpture, 1969 Ruggero Pazzi (1927-), Sculpture, 1979 Antoine Poncet (1928-), Ochicagogo, 1979 Nicolas Schöffer (1912–1992), Chronos 10, 1978 François Stahly (1911-), Neptune II, 1969

Luxembourg Palace
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
15 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

+33 (0)1 43 54 54 54

Le palais du Luxembourg, situé dans le de Paris dans le nord du jardin du Luxembourg, est le siège du Sénat français, qui fut installé en 1799 dans le palais construit au début du, à la suite de la régence de la reine Marie de Medicis. Il appartient au domaine de cette assemblée qui comprend également, à proximité du palais, l'hôtel du Petit Luxembourg, résidence du président du Sénat, le musée du Luxembourg, et l'ensemble du jardin.HistoireLe palais du Luxembourg doit son nom à l'hôtel bâti au milieu du et qui appartenait à François de Piney, duc de Luxembourg.La régente Marie de Médicis, veuve de Henri IV, achète l'hôtel et le domaine dits « de Luxembourg » en 1612 et commande en 1615 la construction d'un palais à l'architecte Salomon de Brosse. Après avoir fait raser maisons et une partie du Petit Luxembourg, elle pose elle-même la première pierre le 2 avril 1615. Le marché de construction est retiré à Salomon de Brosse en 1624 et rétrocédé au maître maçon Marin de la Vallée le 26 juin 1624. Elle s'y installe en 1625 au premier étage de l'aile ouest, avant la fin des travaux. La partie ouest du palais Médicis était réservée à la reine mère et celle de gauche à son fils, le roi Louis XIII.

Musée du Luxembourg
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
19 rue de Vaugirard
Paris, 75006

01 40 13 62 00

Bienvenue sur la page facebook du Musée du Luxembourg ! Retrouvez nous ici : http://www.museeduluxembourg.fr/ et ici aussi : https://twitter.com/museeluxembourg

Musee du Luxembourg
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
19 rue de Vaugirard 75006 Paris, France
Paris, 75006

+33 1 40 13 62 00

Institut du monde arabe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
1, rue des Fossés-Saint-Bernard Place Mohammed-V
Paris, 75005

01 40 51 38 38

Fruit d’un partenariat entre la France et les pays de la Ligue arabe, l’Institut du monde arabe est une fondation de droit privé dont la vocation est de faire connaître – ou mieux connaître –, aux publics français et européen, l’apport du monde arabe à la civilisation universelle et de promouvoir le dialogue entre le monde arabe et l’Occident.

Muzeul Luvru
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Rue Du Maréchal Leclerc
Paris,

Muzeul Luvru este cel mai mare muzeu de istorie și artă din Franța și unul dintre cele mai importante muzee din lume. Este situat în centrul capitalei franceze, Paris, între cheiul drept al Senei și strada Rivoli, în primul arondisment, într-o clădire istorică, fost palat regal, Palatul Luvru. Exponatele de artă franțuzești acoperă o largă parte din istoria Franței, de la Dinastia Capețienilor până în prezent. Muzeu cu caracter universal, Luvrul posedă opere de artă din epoci diferite ale civilizației, din Antichitate până la 1848, și acoperă o arie geo-culturală întinsă, de la Europa occidentală, Grecia, Egipt până la Orientul Apropiat, o serie de capodopere fiind expuse în Pavilionul Sesiunilor al muzeului Luvru. Operele prezente la Luvru au o mare varietate, de la picturi, sculpturi, desene până la ceramică, obiecte arheologice sau alte obiecte de artă.

Musée des Collections Historiques de la Préfecture de Police
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
4 Rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

01 44 41 52 50

The Musée des Collections Historiques de la Préfecture de Police, also known as the Musée de la Préfecture de Police, is a museum of police history in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, France. It is located in the Hôtel de police at 4, rue de la Montagne-Sainte-Geneviève. The museum is open daily except Sunday; admission is free.The museum was originally started by prefect Louis Lépine (1846-1933) for the Exposition Universelle (1900), and has gradually grown through subsequent years. It now contains evidence, photographs, letters, memorabilia, and drawings that reflect major events in the history of France (including conspiracies and arrests), famous criminal cases and characters, prisons, and daily life in the capital such as traffic and hygiene. Exhibits include a guillotine, uniforms, the pistol used in the assassination of Paul Doumer, and relics of the World War II occupation including German machine guns and insignias worn by Jews.

Galerie TOKO Showroom
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
14, rue Monsieur le Prince
Paris, 75006

+33 (0)1 4046 0308

Galerie TOKO La Galerie TOKO créée en 2013 par la société japonaise Toko Shoji Co.,Ltd. au coeur du quartier Latin à proximité du Théatre de l’Odéon est tournée vers la peinture, la photographie, la gravure et la sculpture contemporaine et moderne. Une galerie avec les grandes fenêtres lumineuse en face de l’Université René Descartes, dans un beau immeuble historique où le compositeur Camille Saint-Saens avait vécu de 1877 à 1889. Après avoir dirigé une galerie d’art à Miromesnil pendant 4 ans, le directeur viens de commencer son nouvelle activité créative dans cette rue Monsieur le Prince. Les expositions à la Galerie TOKO sont l’occasion de présenter diverses tendences de l’art actuel avec des artistes internationaux. Une belle destination pour une promenade artistique sur mesure au Jardin du Luxembourg ou à sa belle Fontaine de Médicis à coté du SENAT. Artistes de la Galerie : Peintures : Marc TANGUY, Sun Young MIN, Wu HAO, Anne KAGIOKA, Méhes Laszlo, Moné UCHIDA ... Photos : Fusayoshi KAI, Patrick SALFATI, Pierre LANIAU, Leonardo Marcos, Miori INATA... Sculptures : Andréa LOMANZO, Emile EÖRY, Lika KATO, Debesh GOSWAMI...

Mundolingua
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
10 rue Servandoni
Paris, 75006

+33(0)1 56 81 65 79

AFROA
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Musée de Cluny - Musée national du Moyen Âge,6, place Paul Painlevé
Paris, 75005

L’association française des régisseurs d’œuvres d’art (AFROA) est une association qui rassemble les professionnels de ce secteur d’activité, quels que soient leurs statuts. Fondée en 1997, l’association s’est structurée autour de 3 objectifs : - affirmer l’identité professionnelle de ses membres, - assurer la promotion de leurs compétences, - faire connaître le métier en France et à l’étranger. A ces volontés premières se sont par la suite ajoutées d’autres ambitions, visant par exemple à établir des liens entres ses membres, à leur proposer des rencontres professionnelles thématiques et des informations, ou encore à recenser et diffuser les offres d’emploi ou de formation. L’AFROA contribue à la mise en place d’un réseau professionnel et participe activement à la reconnaissance du métier et de son savoir-faire, tant du point de vue institutionnel, puisqu’elle est la seule organisation représentative de ce genre et qu’elle est à ce titre associée à beaucoup de réflexions , que du point de vue de la formation car elle contribue à divers titres à la mise en place de formations initiales et continues. Enfin elle est en contact avec d’autres associations professionnelles représentatives des autres métiers du monde de l’art (AGCCPF, ARAAFU, CIPAC, FFCR, etc.).

Musée Dupuytren
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
15, Rue de l'École de Médecine
Paris, 75006

The Musée Dupuytren was a museum of wax anatomical items and specimens illustrating diseases and malformations. It was located at the Cordeliers Convent building, 15, rue de l'Ecole de Médecine, Les Cordeliers, Paris, France, and is part of the Pierre and Marie Curie University (UPMC) School of Medicine. In 2016 the museum was closed and moved to the Jussieu Campus, joining 8 scientific collections of UPMC. The collections will be open to students and researchers, and will be open to the public for events.HistoryThe museum was established in 1835 by Mathieu Orfila as the Museum of Pathological Anatomy of the Medicine Faculty of the University of Paris, with the request of Baron Guillaume Dupuytren, anatomist and celebrated professor of surgery. The museum was installed in the old refectory of the Cordeliers Convent, gathering collections from throughout the faculty. Its first catalog was compiled between 1836 and 1842, and listed about a thousand specimens. By the late 1870s the museum contained over six thousand pieces.The museum began a slow decline starting in the late 19th century, despite continued acquisition of new collections, and its upkeep became problematic. In 1937 Gustave Roussy ordered the museum shut, with many items subsequently lost or destroyed. However in 1967 Jacques Delarue (1901–1971) brought the museum back to life with a general refurbishment. Today it still retains a superb collection, including specimens dating from the 17th century, as well as wax anatomical models, books, and photographs.

Maison Des Amériques Latines
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
3 Rue Cassette
Paris, 75006

01 53 63 13 40

Pavillon de l'Arsenal
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
21, boulevard Morland
Paris, 75004

0142763397

Musée d’histoire de la médecine
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
12 rue de l'École de Médecine
Paris, 75006

The History of Medicine Museum in Paris, is located at the second floor of the Paris Descartes University, 12 rue de l'École de Médecine, in the buildings of the historic Faculty of Medicine, created in 1803 on the site of the old College and Academy of Surgery.The museum's collections, among the oldest in Europe, were started by the Dean Lafaye, a professor at the Faculty of Medicine in the 18th century. The collection was successively enriched with many donations.The core of the museum hosts an exceptional collection of surgical, diagnostic and physiological instrumentation spanning centuries. There are also paintings, engravings, and lithographs. Restored and open to the public, the museum's goal is higher education and research.

Local Business Near Musee De Lourve

Hôtel Gay-Lussac
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
29 Rue Gay Lussac
Paris, France 75005

01 43 54 23 96

Foyer Franco-Libanais
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
5 Rue d'Ulm
Paris, France 75005

0143294760

Synoptic
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
61 rue monge
Paris, France 75005

0143363837

Musée Curie
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
1 Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 75005
Paris, France 75005

Amorino
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
18 Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

Week-end Café
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
36 Rue Gay-Lussac
Paris, France 75005

+33 1 43 54 36 53

Bienvenue au Weekend Café, Venez goûter notre cuisine traditionnelle française sur notre belle terrasse. Nous vous attendons avec impatience !

Little Bastards
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
5 rue blainville 75005 paris
Paris, France

Comedie Contrescarpe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
5, Rue Blainville
Paris, France 75005

01 43 26 25 60

Han Lim
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
6 rue Blainville 75005
Paris, France

La Truffière
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
rue Blainville
Paris, France

La Contrescarpe
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Place Contrescarpe
Paris, France 75005

01 43 26 51 26

La place de la Contrescarpe est une voie située dans le arrondissement de Paris.LocalisationElle est située rue Mouffetard, au débouché des rues Lacépède et du Cardinal-Lemoine et constitue un point central de l'arrondissement puisqu'elle est au centre des quatre quartiers administratifs que sont Saint-Victor, Jardin-des-Plantes, Val-de-Grâce et Sorbonne.HistoriqueElle doit son nom au voisinage de l'ancienne rue de la Contrescarpe-Saint-Marcel, actuellement rue Blainville, et fait référence à la contrescarpe -  talus extérieur du fossé devant l'enceinte de Philippe Auguste.

Le Requin Chagrin
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
10 Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

01 44 07 23 24

Theatre La Comedie Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
95 blvd st michel rer Bluxemb sortie epee de bois
Paris, France

Comédie Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
95 boulevard Saint-Michel
Paris, France 75005

0155429297

Ibpc Institut De Biologie Physico Chimique Upmc
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie
Paris, France

Oi Sushi
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
8. Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France 75005

0155420221

Les Papilles
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
30 rue Gay Lussac
Paris, France 75005

+33 (0)1 43 25 20 79

Bistroy Les Papilles
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
30 Rue Gay-Lussac
Paris, France 75005

01 43 25 20 79

9, rue de l'estrapade
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
9, Rue de l'Estrapade
Paris, France 75005

Foyer International Des Etudiantes
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
93, Boulevard Saint-Michel
Paris, France 75006