Baby Footprints and Handprints
Birthday parties for all ages
Great for foreign language student outings
Gift Vouchers for those arty friends you know would love it!
OPEN EVERY DAY!
WELCOME to the group for Brighton Toy and Model Museum, a truly extraordinary attraction full of childhood dreams and memories...
Looking to revisit your childhood? Want to show your children/grandchildren or even grandchildren the toys you used to play with? Or in turn want to see what your parents/grandparents or even great grandparents used to play with? …
… Then you will enjoy a visit to Brighton Toy and Model Museum, home to one of the finest collections of toys and models in the world. Situated under Brighton station, you will find a treasure cove of over 10,000 exhibits on display, including collections of toys from over the last 100 years, period antique toys, examples from the world’s top toy makers plus priceless model train collection. The museum is one of Brighton’s most fascinating attractions and an Aladdin’s cave for the whole family to enjoy!
What You Will See:
- A priceless model train collection with an extensive ‘0’ gauge working layout
- A working ‘00’ model of the Sussex countryside
- Tin Plate toys, cars and buses, exotic toys and model ships, large-scale radio controlled aeroplanes and helicopters
- Dolls and rare dolls house furniture
- Old-fashioned penny arcade games and a working mutoscope, displaying early photographic animation
- Many types of construction toys
- Soft toys, teddy bears, puppets and toy theatres
- Military and Historical dioramas