EuroZoid
Discover The Most Popular Places In Europe

Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre, Paris | Tourist Information


79 Rue Galande
Paris, France 75005

01 43 54 52 16

Kościół Saint-Julien-le Pauvre – gotycki kościół z XIII w., początkowo rzymskokatolicki, obecnie użytkowany przez społeczność melkicką. Jeden z najstarszych kościołów w mieście, na lewym brzegu Sekwany, w 5. okręgu Paryża.HistoriaPatronem obiektu został znany z dobroczynności św. Julian z Le Mans. Miejsce, na którym kościół się znajduje, już w czasach Merowingów było znane jako miejsce noclegów dla licznych pielgrzymów.Przy budowie kościoła anonimowi architekci naśladowali zarówno wygląd Katedry Notre-Dame w Paryżu, jak i Kościoła Saint Pierre de Montmartre, jednak projekt okazał się zbyt ambitny wobec skąpych zasobów finansowych. Budowa, rozpoczęta w latach 60. XII w. i wspierana przez opactwo w Longpont, została przerwana w latach w drugiej dekadzie XIII w. Kolejne prace, finansowane tym razem przez uniwersytet paryski, trwały do 1250 r. Wybudowano jedną nawę oraz chór kościelny.W 1651 r. kościół, który dotąd stał pusty, został poważnie przebudowany. Rozebrano część nawy i dobudowano południowo-zachodnią fasadę, poddano skrzydło północne konserwacji. W czasie Wielkiej Rewolucji Francuskiej budynek, jak znajdujący się nadal w kiepskim stanie technicznym, został przeznaczony do rozbiórki. Plany te nie zostały jednak zrealizowane, a w pierwszej połowie XIX wieku Franz Christian Gau przeprowadził gruntowny remont obiektu.W 1889 r. władze III Republiki przekazały kościół społeczności melkickiej, co poprzedził kolejny gruntowny remont. W 1921 r. na terenie kościoła miał miejsce kontrowersyjny happening zorganizowany przez dadaistów, który spotkał się ze średnim zainteresowaniem.

Catholic Church Near Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre

Église Saint-Marcel
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
82 boulevard de l’Hôpital
Paris, 75013

01 47 07 27 43

Eglise Saint-Médard
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
141 Rue Mouffetard
Paris, 75005

01 44 08 87 00

파리한인성당
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
15 BOSSONADE 75014 PARIS
Paris, 75014

+33 1 43 20 37 94

Paroisse Saint Médard - Paris
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
141 rue Mouffetard
Paris, 75005

+33 (0)144088700

L'église construite entre le XIIIe siècle (clocher) et le XVIIIème siècle. Elle a été classée "monument historique" en 1906. http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89glise_Saint-M%C3%A9dard_de_Paris

Centre Catholique Japonais de Paris
Distance: 1.1 mi Tourist Information
4, Bld Edgar-Quinet
Paris, 75014

09 53 86 74 29

パリ日本人カトリックセンターは、パリのカトリック教会に属する機関です。1973年の創立以来、担当司祭またはシスターを置き、カトリック信者のみならず広く一般の皆様に、情報交換・親睦の場としてご利用いただいております。 お茶が飲みたいとき・本を借りに・日本語で話したい・暇なので・・・etc.、 どうぞご遠慮なくお立ち寄りください。意外な出会いや発見があるかも知れません。 また、当センターは以下のような活動も行っています。活動はすべてボランティアによる運営で、どなたでも無料で参加できますし申し込みの必要もありません。まずはちょっとのぞいてみませんか。 

Val-de-Grâce (church)
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
1 Place Alphonse Laveran
Paris, 75005

Notre-Dame du Val-de-Grâce, connue populairement comme l'église du Val-de-Grâce, est une église de style classique baroque français originellement destinée à être l'église de l'abbaye royale du Val-de-Grâce située dans le arrondissement de Paris, place Alphonse Laveran.Les bâtiments de l'ancienne abbaye accueillent aujourd'hui le musée du service de santé des armées, la bibliothèque centrale du Service de santé des armées, et l'École du Val-de-Grâce, anciennement École d'Application du Service de Santé des Armées (EASSA). Le même îlot militaire comprend l'hôpital d'instruction des armées du Val-de-Grâce, situé sur l'ancien potager de l'abbaye.

Paris International Seventh Day Adventist Church
Distance: 0.8 mi Tourist Information
24 rue Pierre Nicole
Paris, 75005

Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
252 rue Saint-Jacques
Paris, 75005

The Église Saint-Jacques-du-Haut-Pas is a church in Paris, France in the 5th Arrondissement at the corner of Rue Saint-Jacques and the Rue de l'Abbé de l'Épée. The church has been registered as a historical monument since 4 June 1957.OriginsThe land on which the church is built was obtained oround 1180 by Hospitaller brothers originating from Altopascio, near Lucca, Italy. In 1360 the brothers built a simple chapel. Despite the suppression of their order by Pope Pius II in 1459, some brothers decided to remain. At that time the land around them was fields and meadows with a few low peasant houses and some religious institutions.In 1572 Catherine de' Medici decided to use the site as home for a group of Benedictine monks who had been expelled from their abbey of Saint-Magloire. The relics of St. Magloire of Dol and his disciples had been transported to Paris by Hugh Capet in 923, when the Normans attacked Brittany. The relics were transferred to the hospital, which became a monastery. In 1620, the seminary of the Oratorians under Pierre de Bérulle, the first seminar in France, replaced the Benedictines. It was known as the seminary of Saint-Magloire. Jean de La Fontaine stayed there as a novice.Initial constructionThe surrounding population increased and the faithful became accustomed to pray in the chapel of the Benedictines. The monks found themselves inconvenienced and demanded the departure of the lay people. In 1582 the bishop then gave permission for construction of a church adjoining the monastery of Saint-Magloire. A small church was built in 1584, serving the parishes of Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Benoît and Saint-Médard. In this church the choir was oriented eastward, backing onto the rue Saint-Jacques. The church was entered through the monastery cemetery. A cemetery was opened in 1584 beside the original chapel, along today's rue de l’Abbé-de-l’Épée. It was closed in 1790. The original gallery organ was made by Vincent Coupeau, an organist of the parish, and was installed in 1628.

Lycée Notre Dame de Sion
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
61 Rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Paris, 75006

01 44 32 06 70

Paroisse Notre Dame du Liban à PARIS
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
15-17 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

+33 1 43 29 47 60

Historique Le culte maronite a été autorisé en France par arrêté du 1e septembre 1892. Dès lors, la chapelle du petit Luxembourg est mise à la disposition de la communauté maronite en Île-de-France. Jusqu'en 1915, les autorités françaises et le représentant du patriarche recherchent de concert un lieu de culte adapté aux besoins de la communauté. Dans le sillage de la séparation de l'Église et de l'État arrêtée en 1905, les pères jésuites de l'école Sainte Geneviève à Paris ont dû abandonner la chapelle de leur école et toute leur structure éducative s'était ensuite établie à Versailles rue des postes (Ginette). En 1915, l'ancienne chapelle de l'école Sainte Geneviève des pères jésuites à Paris est affectée au culte maronite. Elle est inaugurée le 16 juillet de cette même année sous le patronage de Notre Dame du Liban. Construite par le célèbre architecte ASTRUC dans un style néogothique, la chapelle est dotée d'une série de vitraux œuvre du maître verrier Émile HIRSCH. Les huit verrières du fond et la rosace restent cependant en verre losangé. Elle est inaugurée le 13 mai 1894, veille de la Pentecôte. En 1937, le gouvernement français et le patriarcat créent autour de l'église la fondation du foyer franco-libanais. Le 8 décembre 1963, le patriarche MEOUCHI inaugure les nouveaux locaux du foyer franco-libanais. Le 25 octobre 1990, commencent la réfection de la toiture et le projet de rénovation de l'église dont la majeure partie sera réalisée entre octobre 1991 et mai 1993. Les huit verrières du fond et la rosace sont garnies de vitraux. Les verrières ont été exécutées par les maîtres verriers Christiane et Philippe ANDRIEUX et la rosace, inspirée de Notre-Dame de Kannoubine, est l'œuvre de Marie-Jo et Yves GUEYEL. Entre 2010 et 2011, la fondation met à neuf les quatre façades extérieures, les chéneaux, la charpente et les vitraux.

Église Notre Dame Du Liban À Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
17 rue d'Ulm
Paris, 75005

Academia Christiana
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
14, rue Gay-Lussac
Paris, 75005

+33640389614

Nos valeurs : • Honnêteté intellectuelle • Recherche de la vérité • Combativité • Esthétique • Soucis d’être compris • Apostolat • Cohérence • Soucis de l’âme • Convivialité

Panthéon
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place du Panthéon
Paris, 75005

01 44 32 18 00

The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It is an early example of neoclassicism, with a façade modeled on the Pantheon in Rome, surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's Tempietto. Located in the 5th arrondissement on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, the Panthéon looks out over all of Paris. Designer Jacques-Germain Soufflot had the intention of combining the lightness and brightness of the Gothic cathedral with classical principles, but its role as a mausoleum required the great Gothic windows to be blocked.HistoryKing Louis XV vowed in 1744 that if he recovered from his illness he would replace the ruined church of the Abbey of St Genevieve with an edifice worthy of the patron saint of Paris. He did recover, and entrusted Abel-François Poisson, marquis de Marigny with the fulfillment of his vow. In 1755, Marigny commissioned Jacques-Germain Soufflot to design the church, with construction beginning two years later.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont is a church in Paris, France, located on the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève in the 5th arrondissement, near the Panthéon. It contains the shrine of St. Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris. The church also contains the tombs of Blaise Pascal and Jean Racine. Jean-Paul Marat is buried in the church's cemetery.The sculpted tympanum, the The Stoning of Saint Stephen, is the work of French sculptor Gabriel-Jules Thomas.Renowned organist, composer, and improviser Maurice Duruflé held the post of Titular Organist at Saint-Étienne-du-Mont from 1929 until his death in 1986.HistoryThe church of Saint-Etienne-du-Mont originated in the abbey of Sainte-Genevieve, where the eponymous saint had been buried in the 6th century. Devoted to the Virgin Mary, then to St. John the Apostle, the place was too small to accommodate all the faithful. In 1222, Pope Honorius III authorized the establishment of an autonomous church, which was devoted this time to St Etienne, then the patron saint of the old cathedral of Paris.

Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

L'église Saint-Étienne-du-Mont est une église située sur la montagne Sainte-Geneviève, dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, à proximité du lycée Henri-IV et du Panthéon.Remplaçant un édifice du XIIIe siècle, elle est construite à partir de la fin du XVe siècle, et sert de paroisse aux habitants du quartier situé autour de l'abbaye Sainte-Geneviève. Le chantier, commencé par le chevet et le clocher en 1491, est achevé par la façade en 1624.Après avoir été brièvement transformée en temple de la Piété filiale sous la Révolution française, elle est rendue à ses fonctions d'église paroissiale en 1801 et n'a pas changé d'affectation depuis.La châsse de sainte Geneviève, vide de ses reliques depuis la Révolution française, y est conservée. L'église abrite également un orgue dont les origines et le buffet remontent aux années 1630. Elle est la dernière église parisienne où l'on peut encore voir un jubé.

Paroisse Saint-Etienne-du-Mont
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
Paris, 75005

Eglise Saint-Ephrem Concerts musique classique Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
17 rue des Carmes
Paris, 75005

0142509618

Située dans le Centre Historique de Paris, l'église Catholique Syriaque Saint-Ephrem (Chrétiens d'Orient) dont l'acoustique est remarquable, accueille régulièrement des concerts dans le but de promouvoir de jeunes musiciens talentueux en début de carrière. Tous ces artistes sont diplômés du Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris ou de grandes écoles européennes. Parmi eux, nombreux sont lauréats de concours nationaux ou internationaux. Réservations : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php English : Church St-Ephrem Between the Boulevard Saint Germain and the Pantheon. Located in the historical heart of Paris, the Church of saint Ephrem with its outstanding acoustics is a regular venue for concerts of classical music. Recitals are given by talented young musicians, all from the National Conservatory of Music of Paris. Concerts by Candlelight. Booking : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Deutsch : Kirche St-Ephrem Zwischen Boulevard Saint Germain und Pantheon. Die im historischen Stadtzentrum von Paris gelegene, Kirche Saint-Ephrem mit ihrer hervorragenden Akustik, veranstaltet regelmässig Konzerte klassischer Musik. Diese werden von jungen Talenten der Pariser Musikhochschule gegeben. Konzerte bei Kerzenlicht. Reservierung : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Español : Iglesia St-Ephrem Entre el Bulevar Saint Germain y el Pantheon. Situada en el Casco Historico de Paris, la iglesia St Ephrem cuya acustica llama la atencion, acoge regularmente conciertos de musica clasica. Los recitales los dan Jovenes Talentos que provienen todos del Conservatorio Nacional Superior de Musica de Paris. Conciertos a las candelas. Reservas : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php Italiano : Chiesa St-Ephrem Tra il Boulevard Saint Germain ed il Pantheon. Situata nel Centro Storico di Parigi la Chiesa Saint Ephrem dotata di un’ eccelente acustica accoglie regolarmente concerti di musica classica. I recital sono eseguiti da Giovani Talenti tutti provenienti dal Conservatorio Nazionale Superiore di Musica di Parigi. Concerti alle candele. Prenotazioni : http://www.ampconcerts.com/concerts/index.php

Eglise Saint Ephrem Le Syriaque
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
17 Rue des Carmes
Paris, 75005

Eglise de St Sulpice
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Chemin du Crêt
Paris,

Church of Saint-Sulpice, Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint Sulpice 2 rue Palatine
Paris,

La iglesia de San Sulpicio es una destacada iglesia barroca francesa situada en la plaza de Saint-Sulpice de París, construida en honor a Sulpicio Pío, que alberga en su interior un sistema para la determinación astronómica de los equinoccios diseñado por Henry Sully.La iglesia, orientada en el sentido usual O-E, es una edificación imponente de de largo, de ancho, de altura bajo la bóveda central; es después de Notre Dame, la iglesia más grande de la ciudad.HistoriaErigida sobre los cimientos de un antiguo templo románico del siglo XIII, que sufrió sucesivas ampliaciones hasta 1631. En 1646, el sacerdote parisino Jean-Jacques Olier encargó la construcción de un nuevo edificio, que se alargó durante más de un siglo. El resultado fue un edificio sencillo, de dos plantas, con una fachada oeste formada por dos filas de elegantes columnas. La armonía del conjunto sólo la rompen las torres de los extremos, que no son parejas.Unas enormes ventanas llenan el interior de luz. Las dos conchas que hay junto a la entrada fueron un regalo de la República de Venecia a Francisco I. La base de piedra sobre la que se encuentran fue realizada por Jean-Baptiste Pigalle.

Church of Saint-Sulpice, Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Place St. Sulpice
Paris, 75006

Saint-Sulpice is a Roman Catholic church in Paris, France, on the east side of the Place Saint-Sulpice within the rue Bonaparte, in the Luxembourg Quarter of the 6th arrondissement. At 113 metres long, 58 metres in width and 34 metres tall, it is only slightly smaller than Notre-Dame and thus the second largest church in the city. It is dedicated to Sulpitius the Pious. Construction of the present building, the second church on the site, began in 1646. During the 18th century, an elaborate gnomon, the Gnomon of Saint-Sulpice, was constructed in the church.HistoryThe present church is the second building on the site, erected over a Romanesque church originally constructed during the 13th century. Additions were made over the centuries, up to 1631. The new building was founded in 1646 by parish priest Jean-Jacques Olier (1608–1657) who had established the Society of Saint-Sulpice, a clerical congregation, and a seminary attached to the church. Anne of Austria laid the first stone.Construction began in 1646 to designs which had been created in 1636 by Christophe Gamard, but the Fronde interfered, and only the Lady Chapel had been built by 1660, when Daniel Gittard provided a new general design for most of the church. Gittard completed the sanctuary, ambulatory, apsidal chapels, transept, and north portal (1670–1678), after which construction was halted for lack of funds.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

L’église Saint-Louis-en-l’Île est une église française située dans l'actuel 4e arrondissement de Paris, sur l’île Saint-Louis. L’église se trouve à l'intersection de la rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île et de la rue Poulletier. Cet édifice a été construit en plusieurs étapes de 1624 à 1726. Son saint patron est Saint Louis de France qui régna sous le nom de Louis IX.La paroisse est actuellement une des plus petites du diocèse de Paris. Elle couvre la moitié de l’île de la Cité, l’île Saint-Louis en elle-même et l'ancienne île Louviers (la partie entre l’actuel boulevard Morland et la Seine).Origine du nomL’église est dédiée à Louis IX qui régna sur la France de 1226 à 1270 et qui serait venu prier sur l’île aux Vaches, incorporée dans l’île Saint-Louis au moment du lotissement des lieux. Ce serait sur cet îlot qu'il prit la croix en 1269 avant de partir assiéger Tunis.Il racheta à l'empereur de Constantinople, Baudouin II, la relique de la couronne d'épines du Christ. L'imagerie populaire montre souvent le saint roi en possession de ces reliques pour lesquelles il fit bâtir la Sainte Chapelle. Louis IX a été canonisé en 1297 par le pape Boniface VIII sous le nom de saint Louis de France.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

The Saint-Louis-en-l'Île Church, is a Catholic church located on Île Saint-Louis in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France.HistoryConstruction of the church began in 1664. It replaced an earlier church which was built in 1622, and the church was completed in 1675.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, 75004

De Église Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is een rooms-katholieke kerk in de Franse hoofdstad Parijs, gesitueerd in het 4e arrondissement van de stad, op het Île Saint-Louis. De kerk is ontworpen door vier architecten, waaronder François Le Vau, de niet-erkende broer van Louis Le Vau, architect van het kasteel van Versailles. De schutspatroon van de kerk is Lodewijk IX de Heilige van Frankrijk.Het gebouwDe Saint-Louis-en-l'Île is gebouwd tussen 1664 en 1726, tijdens het bewind van Lodewijk XIII. Het verving een andere kerk, die daar vanaf 1622 had gestaan. De belangrijkste redenen dat de bouw zo lang duurde waren het gebrek aan geld en goede arbeidskrachten.Het gebouw wordt gekenmerkt door de opengewerkte klokkentoren en de atypische smeedijzeren klok. Het geheel, gebouwd in jezuïtische stijl, wordt vooral gekenschetst door de barokke architectuur van die periode. De Saint-Louis is opgebouw uit drie beuken, en staat bekend om de grote hoeveelheid (blad)goud, emaillewerk en marmer. Een andere bijzonderheid is het feit dat de kerk is opgenomen in de huizenrij, en dat er dus enkel een vrij bescheiden façade te zien is vanaf de hoofdstraat.

Église De Saint Louis En L'Ile
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
rue Saint-Louis-en-l’Île
Paris, 75004

Saint-Séverin, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Séverin
Paris, 75005

The Church of Saint-Séverin is a Roman Catholic church in the Latin Quarter of Paris, located on the lively tourist street Rue Saint-Séverin. It is one of the oldest churches that remains standing on the Left Bank, and it continues in use as a place of worship.HistorySéverin of Paris, a devout hermit, lived on the banks of the River Seine during the first half of the fifth century. The oratory which was built over his tomb became the site of a small Romanesque church which was built around the eleventh century. As a result of the rapidly expanding community on the Left Bank, it was decided a larger church was required. The new structure, built at the beginning of the thirteenth century in the Gothic style, had a nave with lateral aisles. An additional aisle on the south side was built in the early 14th century to accommodate the growing congregations from the nearby university.After the church was seriously damaged by fire in 1448 during the Hundred Years' War, the archpriest Guillaume d'Estouteville rebuilt the church in the Late-Gothic style, adding a new aisle to the north. In 1489, a semi-circular apse was added at the eastern end with an ambulatory complete with columns including the strangely coiled central pillar. Additional space was provided by constructing chapels along the outer aisles. After their completion in 1520, the church took on the general appearance it still has today. In 1643, a second sacristy was added and in 1673, the royal architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart built the Communion chapel on the church's southeast corner. In 1684, the decorator Charles le Brun modified the design of the choir, removing the rood screen and providing the apse columns with marble facing.

Saint-Séverin, Paris
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Rue Saint-Séverin
Paris, 75005

L'église Saint-Séverin est une église du Quartier latin de Paris, située rue des Prêtres-Saint-Séverin dans le quartier de la Sorbonne dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris.L'ensemble formé par l'église, la « maison paroissiale - presbytère », le square André-Lefèbvre et le cloître est délimité par la rue des Prêtres-Saint-Séverin, la rue de la Parcheminerie, la rue Saint-Jacques et la rue Saint-Séverin.Elle est de facto l'unique l'église paroissiale de la paroisse Saint-Séverin-Saint-Nicolas (les deux paroisses ayant été fusionnées en 1968). En effet, depuis 1977, l'église Saint-Nicolas-du-Chardonnet est occupée par des fidèles de la Fraternité sacerdotale Saint-Pie-X.

Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
79 Rue Galande
Paris, 75005

01 43 54 52 16

Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre, in full Église Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre, is a Melkite Greek Catholic parish church in Paris, France, and one of the city's oldest religious buildings. Built in Romanesque style during the 13th century, it is situated in the 5th arrondissement, on the Left Bank of the Seine River, about 500 meters away from the Musée de Cluny and in the proximity of the Maubert-Mutualité Paris Métro station. It shares a city block with the Square René Viviani.Originally a Roman Catholic place of worship, Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre was built in stages from the 12th to the 19th centuries, and granted to the Eastern Catholic Melkite community in 1889. Its design was modified several times, and the resulting church is significantly smaller in size than originally planned.NameThe church was dedicated to two medieval French saints of the same name: Julian of Le Mans and a figure from the region of Dauphiné. "The poor" is said to originate from Julian of Le Mans, whose dedication to the cause of the poor was considered exemplary.

Noter Dame
Distance: 0.0 mi Tourist Information
place du Parvis-Notre-Dame
Paris,

Landmark and Historical Place Near Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre

Place Denfert-Rochereau
Distance: 1.4 mi Tourist Information
Place Denfert-Rochereau
Paris, France 75014

La place Denfert-Rochereau est une place du sud de Paris, située dans le  arrondissement de cette ville, dans le quartier du Montparnasse, anciennement appelée place d’Enfer.Elle est située à la rencontre des boulevards Raspail, Arago, Saint-Jacques, des avenues du Colonel-Henri-Rol-Tanguy, René-Coty, Général-Leclerc, et des rues Froidevaux, Victor-Considérant et de Grancey.HistoireCette place doit son ouverture aux lettres patentes du, pour la partie de la place qui était située à l'intérieur de l'ancien mur des Fermiers généraux (partie nord-est de la place) et par l’ordonnance du Bureau des Finances du, pour la partie de la place qui était située à l'extérieur de l'ancien mur d'octroi (partie sud-ouest de la place). L'ouverture dans le mur d'octroi, qui permettait d'entrer ou de sortir de Paris, était communément appelée barrière d’Enfer.

Rue Daguerre
Distance: 1.5 mi Tourist Information
Rue Daguerre
Paris, France 75014

Die Rue Daguerre ist eine 630 Meter lange und 15 Meter breite Straße im 14. Arrondissement von Paris. Sie beginnt bei den Nummern 4–8 der Avenue du Général Leclerc und endet bei Nummer 109 der Avenue du Maine. Gemäß einer alten Karte des Kartographen Roussel existierte sie bereits im Jahr 1730 als Weg. Ihren Namen erhielt die Straße zu Ehren des Malers Louis Daguerre (1787−1851), der das erste vermarktbare fotografische Verfahren erfand: die nach ihm benannte Daguerreotypie.LageDie Rue Daguerre befindet sich am Schnittpunkt der Quartiers Montparnasse (im Norden), Petit-Montrouge (im Südosten) und Plaisance (im Südwesten). Sie liegt in unmittelbarer Nähe des nur einen Block weiter nördlich parallel verlaufenden Cimetière Montparnasse sowie der Katakomben von Paris, deren Eingang sich an der Place Denfert-Rochereau, nur etwa hundert Meter nördlich des Anfangs der Rue Daguerre, befindet. Auch die Tour Montparnasse und der Gare Montparnasse befinden sich in unmittelbarer Umgebung.

Paris Observatory
Distance: 1.2 mi Tourist Information
61 avenue de l'Observatoire
Paris, France 75014

L'Observatoire de Paris est un observatoire astronomique implanté sur trois sites : Paris (avenue de l'Observatoire), Meudon et Nançay.L'Observatoire de Paris est né du projet, en 1667, de créer un observatoire astronomique équipé de bons instruments permettant d'établir des cartes pour la navigation. Venant en complément de l'Académie des sciences fondée en 1666, il a joué un rôle très important dans l'astronomie occidentale. C'est là que prirent essor en France des sciences comme la géodésie, la cartographie et la météorologie. C'est le plus ancien observatoire du monde toujours en fonctionnement.En 1927, l'Observatoire de Meudon est rattaché administrativement à l'Observatoire de Paris.L'Observatoire de Paris est doté du statut de grand établissement et placé sous la tutelle du ministère de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche. Il est membre fondateur de la fondation Paris Sciences et Lettres - Quartier latin. C'est le plus grand pôle national de recherche en astronomie. L'Observatoire dispense également un enseignement supérieur de haut niveau.

Chez Charly
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
Rue Linné
Paris, France 75005

0604522293

Venez boire , manger, danser, discuter et fumer à la baraque !

Place de la Contrescarpe
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
57, Rue lacepede
Paris, France 75005

Die Place de la Contrescarpe ist ein geschichtsträchtiger Platz im 5. Arrondissement von Paris.NameDer Name des Platzes ist ein Fachbegriff aus dem Festungsbau, die so genannte Contrescarpe. Dabei handelt es sich um die äußere Mauer oder Böschung eines Festungsgrabens, die für den Angreifer das erste Hindernis darstellt. Bei trockenen Gräben verläuft dahinter manchmal ein Gang (Galerie), von dem aus der Graben unter Feuer genommen werden kann. Er bezieht sich auf die Contrescarpe-Saint-Marcel, der heutigen Rue Blainville.Lage und GeschichteDer Platz liegt im Norden der Rue Mouffetard (moufette, altfranz. für „Stinktier“; der unangenehme Geruch kam vom früheren Flusslauf der Bièvre (Seine) in der Nähe, die hier im Untergrund verläuft). Im Norden setzt sie sich als Rue Descartes fort. Ferner münden die Rue du Cardinal-Lemoine, Rue Blainville und die Rue Lacépède in den Platz. Die Place de la Contrescarpe bildet die Achse des ehemaligen Arbeiterdistrikts Faubourg St. Médard. Unter den vielen Kneipen, hier Cabarets genannt, ist die berühmteste die La Pomme de Pin, deren Name noch heute in gotischer Schrift am Haus 1 des Platzes angebracht ist. Hier waren ab 1530 Literaten der Pléiade wie Molière, Jean Racine, Ronsard, Joachim du Bellay, François Rabelais oder Pontus de Tyard zu Gast. Diese Gegend gehörte zu jener Zeit noch nicht zu Paris und lag zu abseits von Baron Haussmanns Bauplänen, sodass sie in seinen Umbauplänen unberücksichtigt blieb und deshalb viel von ihrem mittelalterlichen Charme erhalten hat. Erst seit dem 18. Juli 1724 befindet sich der Platz innerhalb der Stadtgrenzen, als König Ludwig XV. die Grenzen von Paris festlegte. Seit dem 23. Oktober 1852 wird er nach seiner Fertigstellung offiziell als Platz bezeichnet.

Franck Provost Belle Epine Thiais
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
Centre commercial Belle épine Thiais (1er étage)
Thiais, France 94320

01 46 36 31 40

Franck Provost "Ma passion ?... Mon métier ! Ma priorité ?... Votre bien-être ! C'est tout un savoir-faire que je mets au service de votre beauté, toute cette expérience que j'ai acquise au fil des années." Telle est la devise de Franck Provost. Rendez-vous dans le salon Franck Provost de Belle Epine où nos coiffeurs seront ravis de vous accueillir dans des espaces uniques où modernisme et confort cohabitent en parfaite harmonie.

Piazza Sorbona
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Place de la Sorbonne
Paris, France 75005

Piazza Sorbona è una piazza parigina nel quartiere latino della città, che porta il nome dell'omonima università che lì si trova. La piazza si trova sulla riva sinistra della Senna.Tutto intorno alla piazza si trovano locali e librerie.

Collège des Bernardins
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
20 rue de Poissy
Paris, France 75005

01 53 10 74 44

Le collège des Bernardins, ou collège Saint-Bernard, situé rue de Poissy dans le 5e arrondissement de Paris de Paris, est un ancien collège cistercien de l'historique Université de Paris. Fondé par Étienne de Lexington, abbé de Clairvaux, et construit à partir de 1248 avec les encouragements du pape Innocent IV, il servit jusqu'à la révolution française de résidence pour les moines cisterciens étudiants à l'Université de Paris.Après une rénovation complète achevée en septembre 2008, c'est aujourd’hui un lieu de rencontres, de dialogues, de formation et de culture proposant une programmation riche de conférences et colloques, d’expositions, de concerts, d’activités pour le jeune public ainsi qu’un centre de formation théologique et biblique. Depuis 2009, il abrite l'Académie catholique de France.Il fait l’objet d’un classement au titre des monuments historiques depuis le.Histoire du CollègeLe Collège des Bernardins, commencé à l’époque du règne de Saint Louis, est situé rue de Poissy, une petite rue qui donne dans le boulevard Saint-Germain en direction de l’Île Saint-Louis. Chef-d’œuvre de l’architecture médiévale, c'est par la volonté de Monseigneur Lustiger alors archevêque de Paris qu'il a retrouvé sa place éminente de haut-lieu de la spiritualité, célèbre et reconnu dans toute l’Europe médiévale, d’où l’on venait étudier les textes savants des religieux de renom.

Rives de la Seine à Paris
Distance: 0.6 mi Tourist Information
Pont Neuf
Paris, France

Sur les rives de la Seine à Paris peuvent être contemplés certains des plus célèbres monuments de la capitale de la France, de la Tour Eiffel à Notre-Dame en passant par la Concorde, mais également les ponts historiques qui les relient. Les deux rives sont inscrites sur la liste du patrimoine mondial de l'UNESCO depuis 1991.HistoireLes premiers quais sont construits au début du. Le premier est le quai des Grands-Augustins. Le Pont-Neuf est construit en 1578. En 1753, la création de la place Louis-XV, actuelle place de la Concorde, est simultanée à celle des quais sur les deux rives. Les maisons qui se trouvaient juste au bord du fleuve sont détruites, malgré l'opposition de la population. L'espace ainsi dégagé permet l'édification des quais hauts. En 1870, 15 ponts sont construits. Les quais bas sont ensuite adaptés au trafic fluvial et les chemins de halage se développent. Les berges de la Seine sont le site des Expositions universelles organisées de 1855 à 1900 à Paris.

Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
Distance: 0.5 mi Tourist Information
19 Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile
Paris, France 75004

The Saint-Louis-en-l'Île Church, is a Catholic church located on Île Saint-Louis in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France.HistoryConstruction of the church began in 1664. It replaced an earlier church which was built in 1622, and the church was completed in 1675.

Hôtel Lutetia
Distance: 0.9 mi Tourist Information
45 boulevard Raspail
Paris, France 75006

+33 1 49 54 46 46

Khách sạn Lutetia là một khách sạn sang trọng nằm ở quận 6 thành phố Paris. Khách sạn này chiếm số từ số 43 đến số 47 của đại lộ Raspail, tại điểm giao của Raspail và phố Babylone, trung tâm khu Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Lutetia được xem như khách sạn đặc biệt sang trong (palace) duy nhất ở tả ngạn sông Seine tại Paris.Được xây dựng vào năm 1910 từ sáng kiến của bà Boucicaut, chủ siêu thị đồ cao cấp Le Bon Marché, "để những khách hàng quan trọng của các tỉnh trọ khi họ tới mua sắm ở Paris". Lutetia là khách sạn theo phong cách Art Deco đầu tiên của Paris. Nằm ở trung tâm Saint-Germain des Prés, Lutetia là bằng chứng của sự cách tân nghệ thuật thời kỳ giữa hai cuộc thế chiến. Nhiều họa sĩ và nhà văn đã trọ ở khách sạn này, như Picasso, Matisse, André Gide, Saint-Exupéry, Joséphine Baker, Joséphine Baker... Nhà văn Albert Cohen cũng đã việt tác phẩm Belle du Seigneur ở đây. Ca sĩ, nhà văn Alexandra David-Néel cũng sống ở Lutetia sau chuyến du hành Phương Đông. Charles de Gaulle đã trọ tại Lutetia trong dịp tân hôn của mình. Ngày nay, nhiều nghệ sĩ nổi tiếng thế giới tiếp tục chọn Lutetia để nghỉ trọ.

Fontaine Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place St Michel
Paris, France 75006

The Fontaine Saint-Michel is a monumental fountain located in Place Saint-Michel in the 5th arrondissement in Paris. It was constructed in 1858–1860 during the French Second Empire by the architect Gabriel Davioud.HistoryThe fontaine Saint-Michel was part of the great project for the reconstruction of Paris overseen by Baron Haussmann during the French Second Empire. In 1855 Haussmann completed an enormous new boulevard, originally called boulevard de Sébastopol-rive-gauche, now called Boulevard Saint-Michel, which opened up the small place Pont-Saint-Michel into a much larger space. Haussmann asked the architect of the service of promenades and plantations of the prefecture, Gabriel Davioud, to design a fountain which would be appropriate in scale to the new square. As the architect of the prefecture, he was able to design not only the fountain but also the facades of the new buildings around it, giving coherence to the square, but he also had to deal with the demands of the prefet and city administration, which was paying for the project.Davioud's original project was for a fountain dedicated to peace, located in the center of the square. The prefect authorities rejected this idea and asked him instead to build a fountain to hide the end wall of the building at the corner of boulevard Saint-Michel and Saint-André des Arts. This forced Davioud to adapt his plan to the proportions of that building.

Fontaine Saint-Michel
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris
Paris, France 75006

La fuente Saint-Michel es una fuente parisina situada en el VI distrito de la ciudad. Se encuentra en el corazón del barrio latino y ocupa la totalidad de una de las paredes de un edificio de seis plantas. Fue catalogada como monumento histórico en 1926.HistoriaLa fuente, cuya estructura principal es la de un arco de triunfo, se enmarca dentro del plan de transformación de París durante el Segundo Imperio puesto en marcha por Barón Haussmann bajo Napoleon III de cara a ocultar una antiestética fachada generada por las obras de apertura del bulevar Saint-Michel. Descartada la idea inicial de decorarla con una estatua monumental de Napoleón Bonaparte, se optó finalmente por una obra que representara la lucha del Bien y del Mal donde el Arcángel Miguel, espada en mano, aparece sometiendo al Demonio.Gabriel Davioud ayudado por Flament, Simonet y Halo se encargan de poner en pie la obra. Alcanza 26 metros de altura y 15 de ancho. La estatua del arcángel sometiendo al Demonio es obra de Francisque Duret. En la parte baja, dos dragones, realizados por Henri-Alfred Jacquemart, escupen agua a un estanque situado a los pies de la escalinata que lleva hasta el pedestal de la escultura principal. La decoración de la fuente se completa con cuatro estatuas de bronce situadas sobre otras tantas columnas corintias adosadas de mármol rojo del Languedoc que representan a las cuatro virtudes cardinales: la templanza (de Charles Gumery), la justicia (de Louis Valentin Robert), la prudencia (de Jean Auguste Barre) y la fortaleza (de Eugène Guillaume). Por último en la parte superior, se sitúa un panel de mármol verde con una inscripción que conmemora el edificio, rodeado por dos pilastras de apoyo, rematados en su cúspide por un frontón roto que muestra el escudo de armas del emperador.

Parvis Notre-Dame – place Jean-Paul-II
Distance: 0.1 mi Tourist Information
Parvis Notre-Dame
Paris, France 91300

Parvis Notre-Dame – place Jean-Paul-II is the official name of the square consisting of the parvise of Notre Dame de Paris on the Île de la Cité. It was known simply as the place du Parvis-Notre-Dame until 2006 when it was renamed in honour of Pope John Paul II who died in 2005. The change generated controversy.The parvis was originally much smaller and its current shape dates back to the extensive urban renewal plans of Baron Haussmann during the Second French Empire.The square is also the location of France's Kilometre Zero which is indicated by a stone of the parvis.

Brasserie Lipp
Distance: 0.7 mi Tourist Information
151, boulevard Saint-Germain
Paris, France 75006

リップ ()とはフランス、パリ6区のサン=ジェルマン=デ=プレにある老舗のブラッスリー。セレブ向けという評価とともに、スノッブも集まる店という。いわゆる行列が出来る店であり、有名人であっても並ばなくてはならない。予約は受け付けていない。歴史1870年からの普仏戦争を契機にアルザス=ロレーヌ地方からパリに移住したレオナルド・リップが1880年この地に創設した店を前身とする。店名は故郷を懐かしんで Bords du Rhin 「ライン川岸のブラッスリー」とした。テーブル数は10という小規模店ながら、シュークルート(後述)とビールを提供する人気のブラッスリーとなった。1918年にはラギオール出身のマルセラン・カゼスに事業は譲渡されたがメニューは変更せず営業を継続した。顧客はさらに増加し手狭になったので1925年には店舗の面積を2倍に拡張した。ヴィユ・コロンビエ劇場の一座や、小説家、さらには政治家たちがリップを支える常連となっていったのである。1934年にとある常連客が、リップが主宰する文学賞の創設を提案し、マルセラン・カゼスはそれを受け入れカゼス賞またはリップ賞などと訳される Prix Cazes Brasserie Lipp を創設した。これは1935年を最初の年として2013年現在も継続しており、他で受賞歴がない作家を対象としている。第二次世界大戦のパリ占領下においては占領軍に協力的な態度は取らず、1944年8月25日のパリ開放においては顧客にシャンパンをふるまったという。その後、1955年にマルセラン・カゼスは子息のロジェに店を譲った。1960年のクロエのファッションショーや1983年のイヴ・モンタン主演映画『ギャルソン!』ではリップが舞台として使用された。その後、経営母体は変化したが2014年現在も営業中である。名物料理この店の名物はシュークルートで、これは開店当時からのメニューである。名称はシュークルート(ザワークラウト)ながら、シュークルート単体ではなくそれを使った肉料理で、骨付きの豚肉やソーセージ、そしてジャガイモが使用される。アルザス風のシュークルートは肉とシュークルートをいっしょに煮て、その後でジャガイモをのせてさらに蒸し煮する、という手法で調理されるものである。

36, quai des Orfèvres
Distance: 0.2 mi Tourist Information
36, quai des Orfèvres
Paris, France 75001

Le 36, quai des Orfèvres est le bâtiment où se trouvent le siège, l'état-major et les services communs de la Direction régionale de la police judiciaire de la Préfecture de police de Paris. Attenant au Palais de justice de la capitale, il est situé au numéro 36 du quai des Orfèvres, sur l'île de la Cité, face à la rive gauche, dans le 1er arrondissement de Paris.HistoriqueLe bâtiment a été construit entre 1875 et 1880, sur les plans des architectes Émile Jacques Gilbert et son gendre Arthur-Stanislas Diet, à l'emplacement de l'ancien hôtel du premier président de la cour d'appel de Paris, qui fut détruit par l'incendie volontaire survenu lors de la Commune le, et qui détruisit également une bonne part du Palais de justice mitoyen. La préfecture de police de Paris a donc dû quitter son ancien emplacement, et fut installée dans de nouveaux locaux, par Jules Ferry, dans une partie des bâtiments du palais de Justice qui venait d'être reconstruit au 36, quai des Orfèvres.

Palais de Justice, Paris
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
10 boulevard du Palais
Paris, France 75001

01 44 32 51 51

The Palais de Justice, formerly the Palais de la Cité, is located on the Boulevard du Palais in the Île de la Cité in central Paris, France.OverviewAmong the oldest surviving buildings of the former royal palace are the Sainte Chapelle (built c. 1240, during the reign of Louis IX) and the Conciergerie, a former prison, now a museum, where Marie Antoinette was imprisoned before being executed on the guillotine. The justice of the state has been dispensed at this site since medieval times. From the sixteenth century to the French Revolution this was the seat of the Parlement de Paris.The building was reconstructed between 1857 and 1868 by architects Joseph-Louis Duc and Honoré Daumet. The exterior includes sculptural work by Jean-Marie Bonnassieux.It was opened in October 1868 with little fanfare, save from a visit by Baron Haussmann, prefect of the Seine. It was awarded the Grand Prix de l'Empereur as the greatest work of art produced in France in the decade.Security is maintained by gendarmes.

Pont d'Arcole
Distance: 0.3 mi Tourist Information
Pont d'Arcole
Paris, France 75004

Pont d'Arcole – most w Paryżu. Od średniowiecza do 1828 na miejscu mostu funkcjonowała jedynie sześciometrowa przeprawa piesza pod nazwą Passelerie de Grève, wzniesiona przez Marca Séguina. W 1828 obiekt został zastąpiony szerszym mostem, a w 1854, w związku ze zmianami w układzie urbanistycznym miasta wzniesiono nowy most według projektu Cadiata, żelazny, pierwszy most na tym miejscu, który pozwalał zarówno na ruch pieszy, jak i kołowy. Był to zarazem pierwszy żelazny most w Paryżu, który wiódł przez całą szerokość rzeki nie przebiegając przez jedną z wysp. Błąd konstrukcyjny sprawił, że w 1888 most nieoczekiwanie obsunął się o 20 cm i musiał być gruntownie wyremontowany. Ponowną renowację przeszedł w latach 1994-1995. W 1944 to przez ten most do ratusza paryskiego weszła dywizja generała Leclerca w dniu wyzwolenia miasta.Nie jest konkretnie ustalone pochodzenie nazwy mostu. Może on nosić imię słynnej bitwy stoczonej przez Bonapartego, jak również nazwisko jednej z ofiar rewolucji lipcowej - młodego republikanina, który zginął na moście, niosąc na czele pochodu trójkolorowy sztandar.Most ma 80 metrów długości, 20 szerokości. Jest to most jednołukowy.Linki zewnętrzne Informacja o moście na stronach Paryża

PARIS TOWER
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
AMP.56
Paris, France 75007

0876334451

DJ Weza
Distance: 0.4 mi Tourist Information
paris
Paris, France 94450

0033753271638